Sales Counselor Resume
Headline : Sales Counselor with 6 plus years of expeirnece is seeking to work with the senior community to educate them on their choices for future living. Maintain the highest standard of integrity to insure their dignity and respect. Be the best ambassador that I can for my community in the greater community to attract prospective residents.
Skills : Proficient In MS Office Suite, Outlook, Internet Search Engines, Enquire And REPS CRM Systems. Presenting & Public Speaking, Writing, Relationship Building, Sales Experience, Customer Service.
- Performing to close lead developed by media, special events, direct mail and referral sources.
- Executing the prompt inquires’ follow-up, lead through phone and in writing.
- Preparing and presenting presentations to prospect as well as family members.
- Supporting the customer to select a home site, structural options, and house plan.
- Developing all contracts agenda and color selections precisely and completely.
- Supporting the clients with the loan application, attaining deposits as per organization’s requirements and advance submission along with approval.
- Organizing presentation of the model in a way to appeal to each personality type and appeal to prospect hot buttons.
- Helping the prospects choose a home site to create a sense of urgency and create an emotional connection.
- Meeting and exceeding sales quotas and providing management with feedback on prospect types and hot buttons.
- Demonstrating the ability to present each home in a way to appeal to each buyer type and personality.
New Home Sales Counselor Resume
Summary : Accomplished Sales Counselor, innovative and talented with over 22 years of Home Sales and Customer Service expertise. Proven history and success in increasing profitability, improving sales performance, and cultivating productivity in a highly competitive industry. Seeking a Sales position with opportunities for growth and advancement, that will benefit from my experience and leadership abilities.
Skills : Real Estate Sales, Counseling, Annual Sales Targets, High Impact, Negotiations, Creative/Solution, Selling Strategies, Analyzing Market Trends, Marketing/Presentations, Client Relationship, Management Action Plans, & Resolutions, Planning & Scheduling, Analysis, Reporting & Forecasting
- Responsible for generating new business. Conducted sales presentations to prospective homebuyers.
- Established relationships with realtors, including group presentations and referral incentive programs.
- Developed and maintained realtor relations with open houses, luncheons, and constant communication concerning incentives and inventory.
- Worked closely with the Construction Manager, close homes in a timely manner ensured inventory homes.
- Constantly monitored and shopped the competition for ideas and ways to exceed their sells.
- Assisted prospects with home selection including selection of brick style and exterior colors.
- Conducted construction-focused meetings with project manager to establish a positive rapport with customers and neighbors in the community.
- Maintained positive relationships with existing and prospective purchasing clients.
- Conferred with the company officials to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business.
- Defined the account needs and assisted in product training and service issues.
- Proficiently used aggressive sales tactics and developed superior customer relationships.
Sales Counselor III Resume
Summary : Sales Counselor III with 19 plus years of expeirnece. My goal is to become associated with a company where I can utilize my skills and gain further experience while enhancing the company's productivity and reputation.
Skills : Time Management, Strategic Multi-Tasking, Ethics, Decision Making, Teamwork, Quick Leaning, Sales Ability, Huge Experience In Call Center Sales And Customer Service, Verbal Communication
- Demonstrated positive image with the public and staff and administered records at attendance.
- Assisted athletic staff in the organization, implementation, and supervision of programs.
- Ensured to keep the supervisor informed of any problems arising with participants, activities, and the assigned facility.
- Managed to operate a multi-line telephone system with voice mail, obtained and delivered phone messages.
- Monitored activities of patrons; enforced all rules and regulations and distributed recreational equipment to patrons.
- Ensured to interact and communicate with the public and other employees in a courteous and professional manner.
- Maintained the gym area and equipment neat and orderly and managed to administer first aid.
- Assisted the patrons by providing them with information and directing them to the proper supervisor.
- Became the lead "go-to" person for new reps and particularly challenging calls as one of the company’s primary mentors/trainers of both new and established employees.
- Officially commended for initiative, enthusiasm, tenacity, persuasiveness, intense customer focus and dependability in performance evaluations.
Sales Counselor II Resume
Summary : Sales Counselor II with over 18 years of experience in sales, marketing, managing and development with successful leadership seeking a local or regional managerial sales/marketing position.
Skills : Public Speaking, Relationship Management, Leadership Development, CRM, Salesforce, Microsoft Office, Sales, Mentoring, Account Management, Accounting, Training, Problem Resolution, Business Development
- Marketing the first and only CCRC premiere life-care community in Nassau County.
- Advanced understanding of life-care through promoting sales for the community.
- Meeting and exceeding the predetermined monthly sales goals that are attributing to the success of the community.
- Negotiating and persuading potential residents to deposit and/or close on an apartment while meeting the needs and expectations of the prospect and family.
- Completing phone conversations, appointments, and communicate deposit expectations with prospects.
- Providing tours to potential prospects and their families while educating them on life-care and its benefits.
- Executing seminars and presentations to various individuals promoting life-care and the advantages of the community.
- Comfortable interacting with all leads whether provided through advertising, public relations, referral, or personal contact and turning those leads into residents of the community.
- Knowledgeable of procedures for lead tracking and accurate record keeping by entering all activities into our database.
- Managing current up to date records of all leads and prospects through daily follow up utilizing existing resident(s), depositor and lead contacts to generate additional leads by prospecting for.
Senior Sales Counselor Resume
Summary : Dynamic Senior Sales Counselor with over 7 years of sales achievements in healthcare, recruiting, telecommunications and senior living industries. Proven ability to open, develop and grow new territories and markets. Highly adept at launching new business initiatives with a history of increasing sales revenue. Skilled in preparing and delivering presentations, creating proposals and negotiating contracts.
Skills : Client Retention Management Systems, Powerpoint, Photoshop, Excel, Microsoft Office, Category Management, Fact, Fact ERP, Microsoft Office, Training
- Led sales professional responsible for presenting and selling 2,000 unit continuing care retirement community to prospective residents, resulting in priority list applicants.
- Identified, qualified and owned prospect leads through referrals, phone interactions, face-to-face meetings, advertising leads, etc. and inspired the prospect to take action.
- Conducted personal tours of the 103-acre campus comprised of15 residential buildings, 3 clubhouses, 5 restaurants, medical center and numerous amenities, matching community.
- Conducted the initial financial assessment of a prospective resident to determine the financial status.
- Hosted large-scale luncheon marketing events for prospective residents, including tours of community and apartment homes featuring 30 different floor plans.
- Collaborated with the sales team to ensure monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals are met.
- Facilitated prospective resident approval process with social worker team and admissions.
Sales Counselor Resume
Headline : Sales Counselor with 6 plus years of expeirnece is seeking a challenging position with a growing company with long-term career potential for advancement and growth.
Skills : Payroll Software, Paychex Payroll Software, ADP, Proficient In Windows, Excel, Works, Word And Others CVR, Title And Registration Software Cureomax, Finance Software Export- Equifax Yardy Leap
- Scheduling, organizing and conducting tours with a prospective resident of senior providers for independent living, assisted living.
- Responding and follow-up with to all walk-ins, phone-ins, mailings timely and appropriately.
- Developing and maintaining a good working relationship with residents, families and professional providers of care.
- Keeping the Sales Director and or executive director informed of all sales activity.
- Communicating any special needs of the incoming resident to the appropriate personnel.
- Keeping informed of all trends, developments, concepts, and techniques in his/her field that affects the product.
- Possessing strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Interacting professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization, residents, family members, etc.
- Documenting the preparation including purchase agreements, associated addenda, change orders and special pricing.
Sales Counselor Resume
Headline : Sales Counselor with 5 plus years of experience is seeking to obtain a long-term position within the new construction/real estate field where my new home sales expertise can be utilized. The ideal employer will provide opportunities to further my success in building dreams for new home buyers, develop my training/coaching experience and growth into leadership.
Skills : Data Entry, AS400 Systems, Project Management, Sales, 10 Key, Bookkeeping, Technical Support, Purchasing, Money Management, Time Management, Customer Service.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding all expectations for achieving occupancy goals.
- Created a positive image of the property with potential residents and referral sources.
- Maintained accurate record of daily sales activities such as sales calls, tours, appointments,.
- Planned and hosted events for the lead base and professionals to increase awareness of the community.
- Maintained relationships with healthcare professionals to generate referrals.
- Worked closely with the Executive Director and regional management in the development and execution of the sales and marketing plans.
- Communicated daily with all departments to coordinate marketing events and move-ins.
- Represented five-star senior living at professional events and organization meetings.
- Represented the community to referral sources and prospective residents, and explain the benefits of residing in our community.
Sales Counselor IV Resume
Summary : Sales Counselor with over 25 plus years of experience in the managed care and healthcare industry. Proven leadership with demonstrated sales, account management, and communication skills. Additional expertise in training, project management, and team building. Steadily exhibited the ability to work strategically and effectively at all levels of an organization to achieve and exceed corporate goals and objectives.
Skills : Success In Prospecting, Time Management, Relational Selling, Up-Selling, And Closing. Develop A Large Referral Base. Have Written And Verbal Communication, Personalize & Motivate Individuals. Research Target Markets, and Use Marketing Materials Tools Effectively.
- Introducing and explaining our premier assisted and independent living community concept and an array of services to potential residents and/or their families.
- Responsible for generating new leads and move-ins from targeted referral sources, facilitating the move-in process, and achieving sales goals.
- Increasing the awareness of our senior living community within our local marketing area while creating relationships within the community to enhance census development.
- Working closely with the Executive Director and Regional Director of sales marketing in the development and execution of the sales marketing plan.
- Conducting a strategic market and demographic analysis within the retirement community.
- Setting and exceeded the census and financial targets of three move-ins a month.
- Maintaining our CRM (lead database) for all potential residents and referral contacts within 24 hours of the time of activity. This includes documentation of all completed and scheduled sales activities, including move-ins and move-outs.
Sales Counselor I Resume
Summary : Sales Counselor I with 12 plus years of expeirnece is responsible for driving sales, increasing revenue and providing service that exceeds the customers expectation, supervise and ensure the smooth operation of stores from inventory and cash management to training and managing sales associates, assist customers with service and product questions that cant be addressed by my team of Retail Sales Associates, as well as trouble-shoot store systems questions for my team.
Skills : Written Communication Customer Relations, Event Planning, Customer Service, Hospitality, Senior Living, Reunion Planning.
- Prospecting new residents through networking, referrals and effective follow-up.
- Selling the features and benefits of a retirement lifestyle in a senior living community.
- Meeting and exceeding yearly sales quotes and maintaining company monthly sales goals.
- Developing pricing and product offering through extensive market analysis.
- Creating special events to increase new traffic and develop community relations.
- Demonstrating the ability to provide the most ultimate customer service for retention and new prospective residents.
- Exhibiting a professional energetic demeanor with a caring compassionate attitude.
- Building rapport throughout the sales process for today, future and referral business.
- Handling the responsibilities of promoting electronic goods displayed on the store.
- Responsible for assisting customers in operating various electronic goods and items.
Sales Counselor Resume
Summary : Motivated Sales Counselor with 7+ years of experience. Independent worker with high energy, great communication, and leadership skills. Reliable and friendly professional able to work with little oversight and collaborate in team environments.
Skills : Contract Management, Recruiting, Relationship Management, Calendar Management, Expense Reports, Salesforce, Sales, Presentation.
- Worked with a team to increase census from 85% to 96% within a CRCC campus.
- Responsible for fulfilling and maintaining occupancy/sales goals, marketing plans and enhancing the image of the community.
- Implemented proper follow-up procedures including tours, mailing, and phone calls for four different levels of care: prairie homes, independent apartments, assisted living and memory care.
- Involved in the planning, décor, and occupancy of a brand new memory care unit.
- Planned and attended special events, senior fairs, and community outreach.
- Proven track record of building solid relationships to close the sale.
- Communicated effectively with the management team to ensure the satisfaction of current and prospective residents.
- Maintained working knowledge of local market trends and competitors to assist in the development of sales and marketing strategies and an action plan.