Lead Electronics Technician Resume
Summary : Electronics Professional with more than of experience as Product Engineer, Technical Supervisor, Lead Technician, Technical Support Represenative, Wireless Software/Hardware Regression Tester. Highly skilled self-starter ready to make an immediate positive impact.
Skills : Automation And Manufacturing. Electronics, Mechanics, Hydraulics, Networking.
- Provided leadership to other technicians in the cellular base station production areas.
- Trained technicians during transfer phase of new base station products.
- Troubleshot faulty complex RF and digital assemblies to the component level.
- Led team of 15 technicians in the maintenance of automotive assembly and testing equipment Robotics PLC Programming Computer Programming SMT Program.
- Tracked inventory physically and systematically using Red Prairie WMS and SB Client software, resulting in continuous workflow.
- Motivated, trained, and worked along side a crew of 10 repair technicians.
- As a team, diagnosed and created 19,000 frankenstein GPS units previously deemed scrap with a 73% yield.
Avionics Systems Technology
Sr. Lead Electronics Technician Resume
Summary : Expert Engineering, Manufacturing Maintenance, and Production Support. Technical with Machine Program Support Group Supervisor, and MCP Certified I. T. Technician to offer 25 years of combined experience with a heavy emphasis on Manufacturing Automation amongst other desirable skills. An excellent leader with positive team building abilities.
Skills : Warehouse Management, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Inventory Management.
- Coordinated weekly preventative maintenance.
- Controlled work authorization request in Navy shipyard for all mission critical electronic equipment.
- Directed Lock Out/Tag Out Program for all combat electronic systems onboard ship.
- Completed installation and maintenance of drive-through systems, closed circuit television systems and headsets required for the fast-food business .
- Liaised with and regularly updated senior leadership.
- Expeditiously completed 20 urgent communication circuit and navigation system repairs in demanding situations when tasked with handling emergency procedures for downed defense, communications, radar, and phone systems.
- Scheduled and arranged details for maintenance of 150+ electronic system items each quarter.
Jr. Lead Electronics Technician Resume
Headline : Technical project manager with 13 years of intelligence systems integration experience. Intelligence systems integration. Passionate about leadership. Builds rapport with customers and other stakeholders.
Skills : Technician Manager, Electronics Maintenance Instructor, test equipment operator, troubleshooter.
- Ordered parts and Maintained spare parts inventory.
- Installed and maintained fire alarm, burglar alarm, CCTV, nurse call and intercom/PA systems.
- Led installation teams for new and retrofit projects.
- Developed, debugged, documented mobile base station transceiver test procedures and troubleshooting guides.
- Diminished high frequency (HF) communications interference by carrying out periodic and corrective maintenance, component level troubleshooting, antenna repairs, and frequency separation actions.
- Led four electronics technicians located in two separate CACI offices.
- Provided both technical and administrative support for all electronics technicians.
Bachelor Of Science
Asst. Lead Electronics Technician Resume
Objective : To further experience as a Technician. Seeking a challenging position that allows to utilize technical abilities with a company that offers growth opportunity.
Skills : Project Management, Operations Management, Management Experience, Team Development.
- Provided training to technicians with less experience in systems integration.
- Assisted project managers with cost estimates, scheduling, and resource management on technical projects.
- Created Build of Materials (BOM) for projects and tracked procurement actions and delivery schedules.
- Promoted to PROJECT MANGER DEPUTY for proven ability to lead projects.
- Responsible for integration of SIGINT systems, size/weight/power analysis, I/O panel configuration, cable assembly design and fabrication, technical drawings, and schematics.
- Configured Cisco routers, iDirect satellite modems, and installed both Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Loaded and configured encryption devices such as KG-175D and radios PRC-117G and PRC-148.
A.A.S. In Electronic Technology
Associate Lead Electronics Technician Resume
Headline : To contribute experience to your company and promote success. Professional Work Military Career.
Skills : Inventory management, System development.
- Instructed and aided other technicians in their efforts to repair this same equipment.
- Developed sound troubleshooting abilities that allowed to analyze DAQ problems on Data Van.
- Trained on how to install, maintain, and analyze Profit Software on Data Vans with the extensive knowledge of how it interfaces with hardware applications.
- Performed and oversaw a variety of complex troubleshooting repair work on electronic and mechanical components of pressure pumping equipment and trucks, including the replacement, rebuilding and inspection of these systems.
- Ordered to provide repairs and to maintain integrity of equipment.
- Able to operate and utilize hand tools including a multi-meter and multi-function calibrator are an essential part of job function.
- Provided and received phone support in order to provide diagnostic troubleshooting and repairs remotely.
Lead Electronics Technician III Resume
Summary : Highly competent, goal-oriented, and results-focused professional, offering more than 21 years of experience in electronics component level trouble shooting, fault isolation, and test equipment operations complemented with comprehensive background in communication systems in the High Frequency.
Skills : Electronics, Forcasting/planning, Business, Reverse Logistics, Quality Assurance.
- Ensured that proper records of maintenance and inspection orders are kept on all repair work that is performed on equipment.
- Provided support to military efforts to ensure delivery and sustainment of integrated, enterprise-wide, Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) programs.
- Responsible for depot and field level repairs of various SDR/STG systems and secure networking hardware.
- Installed services and daily mission repairs of multiple C4ISR systems were primary obligations.
- Installed and repaired tasks were performed within tactical TSCIF's, UH-60 air frames, and multiple up-armored vehicles.
- Troubleshot of system outages and maintenance of the assigned systems and equipment were preformed to Army and DOD standards.
- Prevented maintenance checks and services (PMCS's) were provided quarterly to maintain safety and operational readiness.
Bachelors Of Science
Lead Electronics Technician II Resume
Summary : Technologist with broad experience in high-tech companies, which include Start-Ups, Government Contractors and Military Technology Operations and Support. Experience with developing and managing technology solutions for infrastructure expansion or problem resolution. Tactical and strategic operations planning, technical project management, business development, engineering support, installation, training development, site stability and availability through performance monitoring and incident management.
Skills : Mechanical, Electronics, Management.
- Responsible for planning and installation of capital projects, kaizen events, and various improvement projects in a manufacturing setting.
- Provided guidance in the planning, implementation, and review of continuous improvements.
- Gained the full support of other members of management, engineering and trade specialists towards the completion of capital projects, improvements and tasks.
- Responsible for Continuous Improvements, 5's and other Lean Manufacturing principles are employed daily such as non standard of work, root cause analysis, procedure revision, and implementation of PSSR's, CA's and MOC's.
- Troubleshot and repaired electrical and electronic gun and missile fire control systems and surface missile fire control systems Followed standard .
- Supervised a team of 3 technicians on the installation, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of communication and navigation equipment identifying .
- Ensured near 100% uptime of 2 High Frequency 3rd Generation Automatic Link Establishment stations, 3 Amphibious Assault Direction Systems and 4 Very .
Bachelor Of Applied Science
Lead Electronics Technician I Resume
Objective : 19 years as field service electronics technician, maintaining data collection systems, command and control computer systems including Human interface panels and Programmable logic computers. U.S. Navy veteran Experienced trainer for new hire trainees and operators Electro-Mechanical, Electro-Hydraulic Low voltage 4-20ma Exceptional troubleshooter Capable electronic technician for various command and control systems Safety minded with no accidents.
Skills : Heavy Equipment Electronics, Computer Installation And Repair, Troubleshooting.
- Maintained and managed compliance with all manufacturer and governmental standards.
- Managed detailed logs of failures and repair procedures, ensuring all repairs and service provided meet specified standards.
- Trained all new hires in repair procedures and overall best practices.
- Designed and build test equipment for new products.
- Reversed engineer complex circuits for repair and reliability modifications.
- Maintained highest level of efficiency and quality.
- Effectively proved ability to learn and master new technologies.
Lead Electronics Technician/Representative Resume
Objective : Have held the title of Electronics Technician for approximately 17 years. Have also had experience in the customer service field providing product, sales, & technical support. Currently, as an Engineering Technician V, employ expansive knowledge of electronics & computer technology to effectively maintain complex systems utilized by the U.S. Coast Guard.
Skills : Component Level Electronics, Troubleshooting And Repair Of Thru-hole And Surface Mount Technologies.
- Responsible for providing leadership and training for a staff of nine technicians while assisting with pre- opening of casino.
- Repaired, installed and refurbished electrical and mechanical gaming machine systems.
- Exercised good customer service.
- Diagnosed and repaired large theatre console organs on a production line.
- Supervised 3 service technicians.
- Worked with Engineering to develop and enhance new designs.
- Responsible for maintain fracturing and cementing equipment in 2 field camps in Oklahoma 4 hours apart.
Diploma In Basic And Communications Electronics
Lead Electronics Technician Resume
Headline : Seasoned worker with over 20 years of experience in a variety of industries including transportation, retail sales, office administration, and electronics repair. Possess a current Chauffeur License and in the past held a CDL A with X and T endorsements. Winner of several safe-driving awards. Possess a current Industrial Truck Driving Permit with Authorization to operate LPG-Counter Balanced Trucks Extensive driver training with focus on defensive driving, sleep management, chaining up, and skid recovery.
Skills : Electronics, Computer, Management,
- Evaluated, troubleshot, and repaired various industrial electronics, almost exclusively to the component level.
- Worked with equipment to include VFDs & DC motor drives, timers, counters, process & temperature controllers.
- Worked with both plated through-hole and surface mount technology.
- Aided and assisted junior level technicians, instructing them with proper electronic troubleshooting methods and repair techniques.
- Responsible for keeping inventory and ordering all parts/components/materials used for repairs & test equipment needed to make troubleshooting most effective & efficient.
- Documented troubleshooting/repair details and processed out repairs via a computer database system.
- Cataloged parts & materials, made sure that shop equipment was in a good state of repair, and kept a clean & organized test lab.