Lead Event Specialist Resume
Summary : To obtain a job in which could apply knowledge in benefit of the company and personal growth. Make all assigned duties in an efficient way and by this obtain the necessary experience to become a professional. Customer service oriented and organized individual.
Skills : Even management, Customer service.
- Made sure everybody gets to the floor on time, assign times for lunch breaks, complete paperwork, set up carts, set up cart, know locations.
- Increased sales by providing samples and information about the product.
- Proactively engaged, interact and properly prepared food and merchandise set up to increase product sales with exceptional customer service Directing .
- Certified Basset certified Coordinate 25 member team for food demonstrations in national retail chain.
- Responsible for Food prep and set up for food demonstration in Warehouse Club.
- Assumed Supervisor's duties in their absence.
- Handled billing product demonstrations to companies for all events, including sending inventory.
Lead Event Specialist III Resume
Summary : Seeking a position utilizing strong attention to detail, computer skills, professionalism and by utilizing excellent customer service and communicative skills.
Skills : Management, Recruiting, Sales, Training, Various Computer .
- Gathered product and create displays and signage.
- Assembled work station, equipping cart with tools for execution of event.
- Advertised demo products to the best of ability.
- Set up and prepared demo carts.
- Greeted customers/ inform each customer what product is being demoed .
- Prepared samples to offer and sell to members at Sam's Club in Rapid City.
- Demonstrated various products available for sale at Wal-Mart Cook, distribute food.
Register Medical Assistant In Nursing
Lead Event Specialist II Resume
Summary : Outgoing, enjoy meeting new people and a customer focus service professional with experience in food service, food safety, administrative duties, managing departmental planning, organization, and cashier. Advocate team player in developing and implementing innovated procedures to enhance company and departmental efficiency.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer service.
- Led Event Specialist to promote product awareness to public through public speaking, demonstrating, set up and display, communication, survey.
- Recognized as the top salesman for two consecutive months.
- Directed events with more than 400+ guests weekly.
- Collaborated with customers daily to plan.
- Trained all new event specialist .
- Made sure all carts are stocked with necessary tools and equipment.
- Worked with store management to ensure proper service.
Lead Event Specialist I Resume
Summary : To obtain an server level position with Cracker Barrel. To develop exceptional customer and food service skills and grow within career with the company.
Skills : Database Searching, Excellent Communication And Ability To Interact With Staff And Public.
- Desired and ability to proactively intercept, engage, interact, and sell product to the consumer in a positive manner.
- Communicated the features and benefits of the product.
- Performed product demonstrations, assisted other event specialists.
- Performed managerial duties as given by the manager.
- Responsible for Prep, cook, server, merchandising, sales.
- Demonstrated leadership, cooking and sales skills.
- Merchandised, made schedule adjustments to demo days, reassign product for demo if assigned product is not available, monitor other event specialist .
Business In Office Administrations, 1 Year
Sr. Lead Event Specialist Resume
Objective : Customer-focused Retail Supervisor of Events with a solid understanding of the dynamics of the product demonstration industry.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Management.
- Completed additional paperwork to accounting.
- Provided a significant impact on sales by sharing information about products and servic.
- Performed sales of products for the company, while leading 5-20 co-workers to do the same.
- Communicated with Club Management team because we are contracted with Club as a vendor.
- Responsible for making sure each demonstration is performed and executed in a professional manner.
- Responsibility starts when come in make sure every associate has every product.
- Monitored each associate throughout shift, keep motivated and enthused to make sales for company.
Associate In Business
Jr. Lead Event Specialist Resume
Headline : To become a full time member of a professional team which encourages growth, recognition and opportunity for excellence within the organization.
Skills : Computer Savvy, Management, Recording Engineer.
- Prepared dishes following recipe or verbal instructions.
- Cooked food properly and in a timely fashion, using safety precautions.
- Oversaw kitchen employee operations to ensure production levels and service standards were maintained.
- Provided customers with product details, such as coffee blend and preparation descriptions.
- Seasoned and cooked food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience.
- Managed and maintained the equipment and supplies used for events.
- Communicated with store management about the upcoming events and execution.
Asst. Lead Event Specialist Resume
Headline : To obtain a position that will ensure educational growth as well as enhance customer service skills.
Skills : Customer Service, Management, Sales
- Possessed the aptitude and ability to gain adequate knowledge of the products represented.
- Able to proactively intercept, engage, interact, and sell product to the consumer in a positive manner.
- Effectively communicated the features and benefits of the product.
- Able to prepare and serve food samples using small appliances such as microwaves, fryers, skillets, coffee makers and knives.
- Maintained a clean, sterile and safe work station using cleaning chemicals.
- Maintaiedn a professional appearance consistent with the requirements of the job.
- Properly set up and prepares Event Table for execution.
Associate Lead Event Specialist Resume
Objective : Campaign Manager Internet Leads Service customers repeat purchase New & Pre owned sales experience.
Skills : Inventory count, customer interactions, Register trained.
- Achieved 100% execution on assigned work.
- Assisted with preparation for client visits and completes audit corrections.
- Trained Operator on Software System- company efficiency software.
- Executed directives for the Food and Beverage (F&B), Catering and Social.
- Trained and evaluated inbound receptionists in regards to procedures, software and daily tasks for the F&B, Catering, and Social departments.
- Strategized and executed annual calendar of events for the country club with the Social director.
- Developed Social media strategies for F&B.
Associates Of Applied Science In Graphic Design (Multi
Lead Event Specialist/Representative Resume
Summary : A high energy, effective leader. Have a positive attitude and strong work ethic. very creative, resourceful and flexible.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Retail Sales, Data Entry.
- Organized various events, supervised two demonstrators as well as perform demonstrations.
- Responsible for Demos, merchandizing, food events, education events, customer service, assist employees, training.
- Maintained a clean, sterile and safe work station following food safety standards.
- Properly sets up and prepares Event Table for execution.
- Built and maintained rapport with store personnel to meet company and client objectives.
- Prepared and submitted all on-line requirements on the same day as Event execution.
- Possessed TIPS and Food Manager Certification.
Lead Event Specialist Resume
Summary : Customer Service Professional many years of experience. Skilled in problem solving and responsive to needs of clients, co-workers, and management. Poised, resourceful and adaptable to any office environment. Organizational ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadline schedules.
Skills : Data Entry, Word, Peachtree Accounting.
- Maintained highest standards of sanitation and cleanliness of company equipment and food service items.
- Demonstrated and sampled many products for consumers to enjoy.
- Spreaded the word about many products being overlooked in the current market.
- Promoted to Lead within a four month period from starting date.
- Maintained and represented the CROSSMARK brand specialist image with multiple locations.
- Trained and oversaw all new-hires and their associated events.
- Responsible for the execution and operations of on-site events with minimal direction .
AA In Social Science