Lead Machine Operator Resume
Headline : Seek a responsible Lead Machine Operator management position that enables to use skill, knowledge and creavtivity. Operator is responsible for support operations involved in the production of finished product cases. Packaging Operator must perform cleaning and sanitation requirements to meet Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards.
Skills : Recieved Jet A and 100 Low Lead fuel loads to bulk into storage tanks.
- Recommend or implement measures to motivate employees and to improve production methods, equipment performance, product quality, or efficiency.
- Conduct employee training in equipment operations or work and safety procedures, or assign employee training to experienced workers.
- Read work orders or production schedules to determine specifications, such as materials to be used, locations of cutting lines, or dimensions and tolerances.
- Maintain operations data, such as time, production, and cost records, and prepare management reports of production results.
- Direct and coordinate the activities of employees engaged in the production or processing of goods, such as inspectors, machine setters, and fabricators.
- Plan sequences of operations, applying knowledge of physical properties of workpiece materials.
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments.
Sr. Lead Machine Operator Resume
Summary : Engineering and Technology club member Present. Seeking an Lead Machine Operator with a great company working and willing to help your company grow.
Skills : Can Use A Computer, Operate A Standing Fork Lift And Manuel Pallet Jack.
- Lead Machine Operator for a company engaged in processing and marketing refined sugar.
- Instruct, train and coach assigned team members on all aspects of the job including proper techniques, work instructions, production methods, quality assurance, and plant operations.
- Provides hands-on operation of hayssen, robots, lane divider, box maker, case sealer and elevator to define standards and product specifications targets.
- Directly responsible for machine setup, adjustments, and equipment repair to include assembling parts to be riveted.
- Provide attention to detail when sorting, grading, weighing by using and interpreting scale, and inspecting products.
- Verify and adjust product weight or measurement to meet the required specifications.
- Conduct daily observation of machines to ensure the quality of filled or packaged products is to standards.
- Stock and sort product for packaging and replenish packaging supplies when needed.
- Consistently monitors the production line to identify problems such as pile-ups or jams.
Diploma In Technology
Jr. Lead Machine Operator Resume
Objective : Interested in the production phase of manufacturing, including production, first-line supervision, inventory control, quality control, or industrial engineering.
Skills : Heavy Machinery, Apprentice Electrician, Wedling.
- Turns wheel to raise or lower table according to the size of pieces to be nailed.
- Fastens or adjusts stops and jigs on the machine table to facilitate the positioning of material to be nailed.
- Starts machine, positions boards on the table under chucks and depresses pedal to drive nails into boards.
- Moves levers to control nail feed and turns knobs to position nail setting head.
- Keeps machine and surrounding area clean and clear.
- Carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Fabrication and set up of heating and air conditioning production equipment.
Bachelors Of Science
Lead Machine Operator III Resume
Summary : Looking for a chance to prove myself, find something long term to grow individually and sharpen skills. Monitoring/Assessing performance of yourself, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.
Skills : Forklift Certified, Trained, Safety Coordinator.
- Meet production requirements (pounds per week) outlined by Packaging Manager or Supervisor.
- Complete all necessary paperwork on time and in an accurate fashion.
- Set up and change packaging line equipment specifications on an as-needed basis.
- Make equipment adjustments to maximize production efficiency.
- Complete all paperwork and mandatory production checks.
- Maintain line in a clean and sanitary manner at all times.
- Ensure that employees are abiding by all Carl Buddig and Company policies via the Employee Handbook and Safety Manual.
Lead Machine Operator II Resume
Summary : Focused on increasing top quality production, minimizing equipment downtime and costs and maximizing overall plant production output and efficiency.
Skills : Machine operator, Assembly, Sort and route.
- Performed minor mechanical work and routine equipment maintenance.
- Made appropriate repair recommendations for malfunctioning equipment.
- Recorded gas volumes and processed analyzer readings.
- Procured materials and supplies to complete daily tasks.
- Retrieved and performed required tests for quality and integrity on product samples.
- Conducted safety inspections and followed safety rules and procedures.
- Handled preventive and corrective maintenance to maintain proper equipment safety and functionality.
- Evaluated procedures and results for accuracy and to determine appropriate next steps.
Lead Machine Operator I Resume
Headline : Lead Machine Operator experience with all ages of people. Working with a variety of people, over the phone or person to person.
Able to multi-task in a fast- paced, stressful environment with minimum supervision.
Skills : Manufacturing, Retail, Resturant.
- Learned how to do so many different things in a lot of different environments.
- Accomplished a lot in a short amount of time from becoming a machine operator, getting it promoted to a lead, to assisting the role lead in their absence.
- Certified forklift operator for roll steel change-over and finished parts inventory storage.
- Responsible for setting assembly line pace during normal shift operation and at product change-over.
- Assembles and installs supporting structures, rigging, hoist and pulling gear.
- Attaches load to rigging to provide support or prepare for moving using hand and power tools
- Connects pulleys and blocks to fixed overhead structures with bolts, shackles, and clamps.
Lead Machine Operator/Technician Resume
Summary : Customer-oriented machine operator focused on increasing production, minimizing equipment downtime and costs and maximizing overall plant efficiency. Excellent machine operator with 11 years experience operating packaging machinery.
Skills : Quality Control, Supervisory Experience, Computer, Leadership, Inventory Control.
- Assisted machine operators with finished pieces.
- Collated components for assembly.
- Responsible for achieving production requirements.
- Made sure that products were produced on time and are of good quality.
- Maintained necessary level of communications between shifts.
- Ensured that all health and safety guidelines were followed.
- Set up and verified the functionality of safety equipment.
- Reported all equipment failures and malfunctions to supervisor.
- Unloaded cargo from truck with hand trucks and pallet jacks.
Associate Of Arts
Asst. Lead Machine Operator Resume
Objective : To obtain a career Lead Machine Operator where can utilize experience and hardworking ability to contribute to the growth of the organization.
Skills : Operator Certified, Machine Technician.
- Starts machine and observes operation to detect malfunctions of machine.
- Stops machine and reports malfunction to supervisor.
- Makes minor adjustments or repairs such as opening valves, changing forming and cutting dies, setting guides, or clearing away damaged product containers.
- Inspects filled containers to ensure that the product is packaged according to specifications.
- Feeds product to conveyors, hoppers, or other feeding devices, and unloads packaged product. Replenishes packaging supplies such as wrapping paper, plastic sheets, boxes, and cartons.
- Mounts supplies on spindles or places supplies in hopper or other feeding devices. Positions and holds containers in a machine and depresses pedal, presses the button, or moves lever to clean, glue, label, sew, or staple container.
- Perform and record results of CQP and CCP test.
Associate Lead Machine Operator Resume
Headline : Evaluate and improve processes and systems for quality, productivity and sustainability through statistical analysis, re-design, documentation, training and mentoring. Highly experienced Production Supervisor, who enjoys working with mechanical devices, solving production problems, and aiding people in discovering their personal growth opportunities.
Skills : Machine Operator, Leadership, Lean Manufacturing, GMP.
- Observed machine operations to ensure quality and conformity of filled or packaged products to standards.
- Attached identification labels to finished packaged items, or cut stencils and stencil information on containers, such as lot numbers or shipping destinations.
- Stocked and sort product for packaging or filling machine operation, and replenish packing supplies, such as wrapping paper, plastic sheet, boxes, cartons, glue, ink, or labels.
- Packaged the product in the form in which it will be sent out.
- Inspected and removed defective products and packaging material.
- Remove finished packaged items from machines and separate rejected items.
- Counted and record finished and rejected packaged items.