Lead Maintenance Resume
Objective : A loyal, dedicated and responsible person who has a great deal of ambition with only a few years of experience since graduating high school, eager to share experiences, eager to work with others, and loves to learn to better contribute to an employer.
Skills : Carpentry, Construction, Customer Service.
- Maintained a building in preventative maintenance.
- Responsible for touch up painting, wood repair, light change out, making tables and various types of items for the store.
- Replaced ballasts. Equipment repairs.
- Conducted weekly hazmat inspections, generator inspections, water meter readings check.
- Stored for housekeeping, ordering paper products and chemicals and other types of materials needed for housekeeping and store use.
- Repaired housekeeping equipment such as vacuums, floor waxing machines, buffers, restroom cleaning CXP3 machine.
- Cleaned restrooms, break rooms, managers' offices and entire building.
- Managed landscaping schedule Managing sewage monthly checks Managing energy efficient ways to conserve power.
Sr. Lead Maintenance Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging position as a Lead Maintenance Supervisor in a growth-oriented organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Maintenance, Loading/Unloading, Scanning/Data Entry.
- Performed a wide variety of maintenance duties Including Preventative, Emergency, cosmetic and routine maintenance and regular inspections.
- Worked requires emphasis on safe work practices, sustained physical effort, troubleshooting, problem solving, and attention to detail customer service and time management.
- Worked with Property Manager to conduct routine monthly safety hazard and maintenance deficiency inspections in accordance with guidelines.
- Performed electrical, plumbing, mechanical, carpentry, masonry, plastering, painting tasks and janitorial duties as assigned.
- Made all installations and repairs in accordance with local, state and national codes.
- Completed timely apartment unit turnovers as directed by Property Manager.
- Performed routine work orders as necessary.
- Participated in off-shift and weekend emergency maintenance coverage as scheduled.
- Reported physical condition and needs of common areas such as the grounds, building exteriors and takes corrective action.
Jr. Lead Maintenance Resume
Objective : Perform a variety of maintenance tasks necessary to maintain and enhance the value of the apartment community in a timely, professional and courteous manner.
Skills : Military, Financial Management, Documentation.
- Ensures that all make-ready repairs and services are completed correctly and on schedule.
- Reports all major repairs and requisitions to manager prior to any expenditure of funds.
- Possesses knowledge of budget and budget compliance.
- Changes lock and make ready keys.
- Removes and transfers heavy appliances and equipment from storage area to apartment (or vise versa) as circumstances warrant.
- Assists in moving abandoned furniture, appliances, etc., to dumpster when necessary.
- Uses a dolly or back support belt.
- Maintains adequate inventory of spare parts and maintenance materials to handle most common repairs and situations.
- Identifies all utility meter cut-offs, apartment and fixture cut-offs, sewer cleanouts and prepares maps indicating same.
Lead Maintenance I Resume
Objective : Dependable Property Lead Maintenance Technician with 6 years of hands-on experience in a multi-unit property management company. Broad experience with HVAC, electrical, plumbing and building repairs. Concentration in residential and manufactured homes with 14 years' experience in construction and repairs Bilingual English/Spanish.
Skills : Certified First Aid, Forklift Operator, Customer Service.
- Maintains Sunnyside site from cleaning offices, Residential bedroom.
- Responsible for Vacuum office, hallway, group rooms.
- Set up for a meeting in the group room.
- Buffs floors, to stripping the floor to recoat the floor with wax.
- Changes air filters from the roof units, repair fluorescence ballast.
- Adjusts door closer, Unclog toilet and sinks, patch up wall, paint.
- Installs the cove base.
Lead Maintenance II Resume
Headline : Gain employment with a company where skills and knowledge can be utilized to the fullest potential.
Skills : Electrical, Plumbing, Carpentry, HVAC, Appliance Repair, Fabricaton.
- Repairs any down equipment from the company truck to a/c units in the business offices.
- Schedules equipment/plant downtime for maintenance.
- Troubleshoots all electrical problems from 0-10 volts control wiring to 480 volt power feeds.
- Finds ways to improve on & implement process procedures.
- Responsible for ordering, stocking, and organizing spare parts.
- Maintains a clean efficient chilled water system.
- Responsible for coordinating maintenance staff for on call shifts.
- Plans install and starts all new equipment including, extruders, Trane and Carrier chillers, air compressors, cranes, Unidyn material dryers, vacuum loaders, and rail car unloading systems.
- Helps plan & install all plumbing for plant water system.
Lead Maintenance III Resume
Summary : Work as part of a public works/utility crew performing routine maintenance and construction tasks for various public works/utility projects.
Skills : Multiple Et, Maintenance, Sheetrock, Plubing, Painting.
- Supervises and assigns the work of maintenance employees.
- Determines material, equipment and supplies to be used.
- Works collaboratively with maintenance technicians and interface with managers and subcontractors.
- Maintains an inventory of all maintenance equipment, tools and supplies.
- Performs general repair and preventative maintenance work on interior and exterior properties.
- Performs general plumbing and general electrical work.
- Assists with special projects involving the design and labor of property enhancing landscapes.
- Operates a variety of equipment including hand and power tools, blowers, commercial lawn mower, weed eater, edger, trimmer, pressure washer, heavy duty machinery, large and small trucks and trailers.
- Transports equipment and personnel from one project to another as necessary.
Asst. Lead Maintenance Resume
Objective : Over 7 years of experience, including as a Lead Maintenance, as a Welder and as a Grounds Maintenance Worker in industries including Food Products, Transportation Equipment, and Recreation Services. Most recently, working as a Lead Maintenance.
Skills : Dispatch, Scheduling, Accounting.
- Adjusts power production systems to meet load and distribution demands.
- Backfills piping trenches to protect pipes from damage.
- Digs trenches for system piping to appropriate depths and lay piping in trenches.
- Identifies equipment options, such as compressors, and make appropriate selections.
- Determines whether emergency or auxiliary systems will be needed to keep properties heated or cooled in extreme weather conditions.
- Operates equipment such as excavators, backhoes, rock hammers, trench compactors, pavement saws, grout mixers or pumps, geothermal loop reels, and coil tubing units (CTU).
- Prepares and maintains logs, reports, or other documentation of work performed.
- Tests water sources for factors such as flow volume and contaminant presence.
- Welds piping, such as high density polyethylene (HDPE) piping, using techniques such as butt, socket, side-wall, and electro-fusion welding.
Associate Lead Maintenance Resume
Headline : Reliable honest worker. Building construction technology courses at Austin Community College courses studied and completed project schedules. Construction methods and materials. Wall systems. Building codes and inspections. The conventional exterior finish and interior finish. Math skills construction. Mechanical plumbing and electrical. residential blueprint reading. OSHA regulations. Concrete class.
Skills : Great Customer Service,Organizational ,Communication , Negotiating.
- Responsible for the daily external/internal maintenance.
- Responsible for estimating time of various jobs, in addition to bidding on various jobs with respect to the set budget.
- Responsible for all inventory, purchasing and maintenance of supplies.
- Responsible for preparing paint.
- Paints and seals property surfaces.
- Services and repairs all equipment.
- Installs and repairs all light fixtures.
- Remodels and makes timely repairs to building and facilities.
- Builds cabinets and shelves.
Lead Maintenance/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Organized and detail-oriented, able to prioritize and delegate tasks effectively to ensure timely project completion within a team environment, creative, resourceful and flexible, able to adapt to change and maintain a positive attitude and strong work ethics.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Includes work on repairs and maintain equipment as needed to ensure equipment operates correctly and efficiently according to production requirements.
- Works closely with Maintenance Manager towards achieving department goals.
- Works with Manager to provide tactical management of daily maintenance operations.
- Partners with Production to meet daily case counts and ensures compliance to all quality standards.
- Ensures a safe work environment and a safe work place.
- Assumes leadership of the maintenance department in the absence of the Maintenance Manager.
- Executes training activities as directed by the Maintenance Manager.
- Works with others (operators, mechanics, supervisors, and management) in such a manner to promote positive outcomes and attitudes among fellow employees.
Lead Maintenance Resume
Summary : Seeking a position as a Lead Maintenance Technician in a professional environment, where can utilize skills and experience.
Skills : Welding, Maintenace, Safety/Military, Layout.
- Uses tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches, to precision measuring instruments and electrical and electronic testing devices.
- Performs routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, or the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate.
- Inspects, operates, or tests machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
- Diagnoses mechanical problems and determine how to correct them, checking blueprints, repair manuals, or parts catalogs, as necessary.
- Assembles, installs, or repairs wiring, electrical or electronic components, pipe systems, plumbing, machinery, or equipment.
- Inspects drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters, or perform other maintenance actions, following checklists.
- Cleans or lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, or other parts of machinery.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices or control instruments, using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, or straightedges.
- Repairs or replaces defective equipment parts, using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment.