Lead Quality Inspector Resume
Summary : Results-driven professional with significant quality assurance/control experience. A high degree of professionalism, pleasant demeanor, and strong team player. Thorough knowledge in product quality inspections; seeking a suitable Quality Inspection position with an organization where knowledge, innovation, and leadership will make a difference.
Skills : Management, Customer Service, Money Handling.
- Inspects test and sample materials, parts or products for defects.
- Discards anything that does not meet with company standards.
- Experiences with measuring tools as required.
- Observes production operations and equipment to ensure that specifications are being met.
- Ensures orders are adjusted to process assemblies of products.
- Conducts visual and measurement test to reject unacceptable materials.
- Ensures packages for expedited delivery are loaded and shipped out on time.
- Processes productions by specifications while communicating with the required Productions Manager.
Sr. Lead Quality Inspector Resume
Objective : Looking for work in the rewarding field of Aerospace manufacturing where can apply all of the knowledge from previous work experience.
Skills : Customer Service, Data Entry, Medical Assistant, Phlebotomy, Computer.
- Managed the day to day operations of the quality department in an AS9100 certified machine shop.
- Organized and controlled all quality documentation including: blue prints, CAD models, specifications and inspection reports.
- Developed and implemented inspection plans.
- Created work instructions for part assemblies.
- Tracked scrap and create preventative actions for scrap reduction.
- Performed inspection tool calibrations.
- Created programs for 2 computer driven CMM's, 1 manual CMM, and a faro arm.
- Used customer supplied prints to create the CAD models used for programming CMMs Pull necessary specifications for part inspection.
- Completed first piece inspection.
Jr. Lead Quality Inspector Resume
Objective : Obtain a Lead Quality Inspector position as a team-player in a people-oriented organization where can maximize the quality experience in a challenging environment to achieve the corporate goals.
Skills : Typing, Supervisor, Customer Service, Inspection, Quality Control.
- Managed teams of between 6 and 16 professional quality inspectors in the oversight of all test operations inspections for the manufacture of mission-critical Solid Rocket Booster (SRB) elements for the high-profile Space Shuttle program.
- Fostered a collaborative, team-based work environment with a participatory, hands-on approach to providing team support and supervision.
- Orchestrated the scheduling, project planning, and resource allocation necessary to drive the ongoing attainment of program goals and stringent quality / safety standards.
- Served as the communication point for NASA and Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) officials with the inspection and engineering teams.
- Continually met or surpassed the highest levels of quality standards while establishing an exceptional track record of achieving project milestones on time by leveraging superior organizational, time management, and project management skills in this highly deadline-driven environment.
- Optimized the value of the inspection operations department to the overall program by ensuring the availability of this elite team of inspectors to assist with cross-functional projects, including support operations for the Shuttle Launch Pad and in the Vehicle Assembly Building (VAB).
- Led the inspection team in the delivery of significant contributions to the success of the ARES 1X program, rapidly ramping up and training numerous new support personnel to ensure seamless operations and adherence to quality standards while bringing the project milestones in on schedule.
- Played a key role in securing and maintaining the integrity of the element's information systems and data in the wake of the Columbia Space Shuttle accident, leading the team to a "Recognition Team Award" for enabling the organization's immediate review and investigation into the root causes of the tragedy.
- Consistently recognized for outstanding performance and leadership with 3 separate "Quest for Excellence" awards and 5 "Quest Peer Recognition" awards.
Lead Quality Inspector II Resume
Headline : 7 plus years of experience as a Quality Inspector/Engineer: Perform internal audits and at sub-contractor/vendor's locations to improvise the working processes and fix the inconsistencies in production and supply of parts by utilizing A3 problem-solving technique and by issuing NCR/CPAs. Extensive knowledge in welding inspections for GTAW, SMAW, GMAW, FCAW, and SAW processes.
Skills : Facility And Plant Modifications, Pressure Testing, Micrometer And Caliper Inspections,.
- Led the team of 20 for implementing all inspection points as per ITP and procedures.
- Led teams from Engineering and Construction for DBN of Crude Tetraphuric Acid plant.
- Managed shutdown scope of Purified Tetraphuric Acid, which included the increase in inventory capacity of PTA with additional 90 ton silos with new piping system.
- Commissioned existing Pet1 plant by routing new piping system with backup tilting station simultaneously.
- Resolved engineering issues with typical grout less pumps for the startup of Acrylic Acid.
- Monitored step by step the fabrication work in progress at workshop, site and the assembly of the industrial valves along with its auxiliaries.
- Reviewed and witnessed test packages (hydro/pneumatic/visual) and ensured clearing of punch items prior to testing and submitting to the client for approval.
- Coordinated with client and engineers in plant startup and readiness program.
- Coordinated with process licensors, clients, sub-contractors and suppliers.
Lead Quality Inspector III Resume
Summary : Seeking employment in a leadership role where safety, teamwork, and results are valued as Lead Quality Inspector.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Welding, Quality Assurance, Supervision, Heavy Equipment, Construction.
- Supervised crew of inspectors.
- Reviewed blueprints and inspection requirements for the railroad industry.
- Trained new inspectors.
- Worked with operations to assure that our customers were receiving a quality product.
- Reviewed and signed off on Railroad commission documentation.
- Made sure that inspectors knew regulations and were performing their jobs safely and efficiently.
- Implemented inspection program.
Asst. Lead Quality Inspector Resume
Objective : Results-driven Supervisor experienced in logistics, quality control, quality assurance, and production inventory management with over 15 years of experience in mentoring/training, evaluating and developing team members. Demonstrated expertise in reducing costs, increasing revenues and minimizing employee turnover.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Dynamics AX Citrix, SmartSolve, Edge, TrackWise, Investigations, Inspection.
- Reviewed and coordinated preparation of inspection reports and records Training and mentoring of onsite and out of state employees.
- Monitored production quality and quantities to ensure that Federal and State standards are met.
- Perform preventative maintenance to minimize breakdowns and maintain a steady flow of production.
- Responsible for the repair, troubleshooting and maintenance of industrial robots Analyze product shortages and identify trends and other related issues.
- Participated in focus groups of technical task forces to investigate trouble areas and provide recommendations for corrective actions.
- Heavily involved with new product design, building and implementation.
- Performed inventory analysis including monitoring supply levels to determine needs.
- Received and inspected materials, components, parts, logs and recorded data related to the production floor.
- Responsible for preparing and analyzing production reports.
Associate Lead Quality Inspector Resume
Headline : Quality Inspector Lead oversees and manages the technical project(s) and serves as a liaison between project management, planning, project team, line management, and the quality departments for Subcontractor, Commercial, and Government oversight.
Skills : Sales, Cash Handling, Merchandising, Soliciting Credit, Customer Service.
- Validates, or maintains laboratory equipment.
- Compiles laboratory test data and perform appropriate analyses.
- Completes documentation needed to support testing procedures including data capture forms, equipment logbooks, or inventory forms.
- Identifies quality problems and recommend solutions.
- Interprets test results, compare them to established specifications and control limits, and make recommendations on the appropriateness of data for release.
- Investigates or reports questionable test results.
- Participates in internal assessments and audits as required.
- Performs visual inspections of finished products.
Lead Quality Inspector/Consultant Resume
Summary : Military worker with 12 years of overall experience in metal fabrication and 2 years of experience in quality inspection. Have been exposed to a variety of large-scale production facilities and can easily adapt to a new production line. Valuable experience with measuring and testing finished products, and have contributed to a reduction in returned/defective products while working for Triton Metals, Inc.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quality Control, Autocad.
- Ensures samples meet customer requirements and specifications.
- Obtains samples from the production line and measure for accuracy to specifications, using a variety of inspection tooling to include scales, calipers, and pin gages.
- Records testing results in production software and track changes for supervisors.
- Writes up nonconformance reports on samples not meeting company specifications.
- Reviews blueprints to understand the quality requirements for every production run.
- Trains new employees on the proper procedure in the use of measuring equipment.
- Conducts internal audits and implement affirmative action to ensure the company is in compliance with proper procedures.
Lead Quality Inspector Resume
Headline : Self-motivated, personable and hardworking lead quality inspector looking for stable opening in the manufacturing field. Talent for quickly mastering technology - recently completed Microsoft Office Suite certificate course. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels.
Skills : Quality Control, Machine Operation, Clerical.
- Provides customer/vendor and management interface on quality, process, and reliability problems.
- Generates and maintains documentation relating to quality, reliability, and process.
- Implements detection and prevention systems to eliminate problems that affect quality and reliability.
- Recommends changes, and conducts weekly quality improve meetings Develop and maintain QC Department objectives.
- Develops, improves, and maintains quality procedures and manuals.
- Monitors quality system.
- Oversees Safety and Environmental programs according to company and regulatory policies.
- Establishes and approves Heat Treatment processes for customer work.
- Provides employee training in processing, safety, and environmental areas.
Lead Quality Inspector I Resume
Objective : Looking for an opportunity to join a rapid growth organization that has the need for a Quality Inspector with an established track record in quality.
Skills : Quality Control, Management, Inventory Control.
- Performed incoming, in-process, and final inspections.
- Did all the F.A.I.inspections that were required.
- Performed the yearly audit with the F.A.A.
- Reported to the manager if the product did not meet the customer specifications.
- Did all the certification paper work for the customer.
- Held a repairman license from the F.A.A.
- Filled out the FAA documentation for conformity inspections.
- Worked with the customers during source inspections.