Bar Server Resume
Headline : Seeking a challenging Bar Server position in a company that will allow to utilize skills and gain further experience while enhancing the company's productivity and reputation.
Skills : Hospitality, Displaying (Exhibition), Friendliness, Customer Service, Serving (Food).
- Utilized knowledge of the food and drink menu to make the perfect recommendation for each customer.
- Ensured every patron has everything they need to have a pleasant dining experience.
- Handled customer complaints and always ensure the customers leave with a smile.
- Maintained a clean and professional upscale appearance of the facility.
- Rearranged tables and chairs to make room for setting up photography equipment.
- Tested equipment before school staff and students arrived.
- Directed, posed and photographed students and school staff members.
Bar Server/Food Server Resume
Summary : Admirable experience in bar and service industry. Deep knowledge of beverages and food. Remarkable ability to maintain confidentiality of information. Outstanding ability to develop effective relationships with members and guests. Amazing communication skills in both oral and written forms. Ability to collect and analyze data.
Skills : Wine (Alcoholic Beverages), Hospitality, Training, Passionate.
- Ensured customers were introduced to boutique wine pairings.
- Ensured the team gave exemplary hospitality to customers at all times.
- Ensured that orders of food and beverage were served promptly in accordance with hotel standards.
- Maintained and improved food and beverage profits by monitoring wastage and breakages and implementing remedial action when necessary.
- Ensured the team acted upon all up-selling opportunities within the bar through encouragement and incentives.
- Carried out management functions as required.
- Ensured that all standards relating to security were maintained.
- Displayed a pro-active and consistent approach to stock control, cost control, and cash control.
MA In Sociology
Junior Bar Server Resume
Objective : To work in a bar in which can utilize customer service skills, professional expertise and knowledge of beverages towards expanding the customer base of the restaurant/bar, apart from ensuring optimum satisfaction for existing customers.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, RDP, Cash Register, Computer.
- Served customers in a helpful/friendly manner - Received drink orders from clients, waiters and waitresses, served drinks, collected payments, and operated the cash register.
- Mixed ingredients to prepare cocktails, poured beers and wines according to drink recipes.
- Required, checked identification of customers to ensure meeting age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Ordered and maintained bar supplies such as drinks, food, and liqueurs.
- Continued reviewing information to keep up to date on new cocktails and drinks.
- Created and distributed cocktails.
- Recommended different drinks to customers - presented new drinks and liqueurs.
Bar Server/Bar Tender Resume
Summary : Serving in excellence and dignity where can acquire knowledge and experience for a professional growth and advancement. Responsible for greeting Members and guests promptly while always exhibiting a high level of hospitality.
Skills : Excellent Customer Service, Communication, Able To Speak Three Languages.
- Greeted and served customers in a friendly manner.
- Answered many phone calls and took orders over the phone Ensured to deliver food and beverage within the appropriate time.
- Provided on-the-job training to new hires.
- Ensured exceptional customer services to encourage repeat business.
- Responsible for tracking inventory using a computer database.
- Maintained professionalism at all times.
- Served them and make sure they get everything they ask for.
- Made sure their eating area is clean.
Sports Bar Server Resume
Headline : Outgoing server/bartender offering extensive knowledge of hospitality etiquette, food preparation and superior customer service.Well-rounded Bartender with a wide-ranging history in the service industry. Looking for the opportunity to build and strengthen the customer base of a fine establishment. Bring passion for the industry, a fun, positive attitude and an understanding of customer service.
Skills : Prezi, Writing, Editing, Research, Communication, Customer Relations.
- Assisted guests with making menu choices in an informative and helpful fashion.
- Maintained knowledge of current menu items, garnishes, ingredients, and preparation methods.
- Delivered exceptional service by greeting and serving customers in a timely, friendly manner.
- Suggested additional items to customers to increase restaurant sales.
- Delivered exceptional, friendly, and fast service.
- Presented Greet and serve all customers courteously and efficiently.
- Ensured timely delivery of bar foods and beverages.
- Ensured exceptional customer service to maximize the reoccurrence of business.
High School Diploma
Bar Server/Restaurant Server Resume
Headline : To utilize and further refine skills, and find an entry-level position in a business with the opportunity to become a career. Consistently display the Steps of Service at all opportunities to Members and guest.
Skills : Microsoft, Multi-Line Phone System, Bilingual Spanish.
- Served customers beverages.
- Maintained the highest customer service skills.
- Promoted to Lead Bar Server with responsibility for training new employees.
- Followed and enforced department policies and procedures.
- Taken non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverage orders from serving staff or from customers.
- Planned, organized, and controlled the operations of the bar.
- Performed any other duties as may reasonably be requested by the management.
Diploma In Psychology
Wine Bar Server Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic commitment to customer service as a key driver of company goal attainment. Lead by example and ensure the execution of all safety, security, quality and store operations policies.
Skills : Sanitation, Table Setting, Restaurant Operation, Scheduling.
- Started as busboy responsible for cleaning and setting up tables and providing assistance to waiters.
- Advanced to table server responsible for serving food to customers.
- Evaluated as reliable and consistent by restaurant managers.
- Received positive feedback from customers.
- Served guests alcoholic beverages( up to 3 drinks) from 5:30 to 7 while keeping food stocked and warm for guests.
- Kept clean and nest area for food.
- Cleaned after putting all food in the back for food sever to put away.
Lead Bar Server Resume
Objective : To foster a successful career in Bar Server. To use strong creative, leadership and communicative skills with people to advance career in an environment of growth, excellence and innovation.
Skills : Great Customer Service, Quick Learner, Cosmetology Principle, Team Player, Braiding And Weaving, Retail, Waitressing .
- Mixed and served drinks for customers of the bar and lounge area Prepared garnishes for drinks Cleaned the bar area and glassware Notable.
- Managed several tables at fast paces while dishing out a friendly and exciting guest experience and having high bar sales.
- Served drinks on gaming floor Accomplishments Learned new customer service skills and learned how to be a proper server.
- Used How to treat customers with respect and be part of a team.
- Opened a 100+ tap tap house, being one of the original hirees for this location Trained 4 new servers since opening, ensuring proper service.
- Trained 10+ servers as one of our only qualified trainers, ensuring great service was given by everyone in our store Ensured 5+ table section.
- Greeted customers as they come and leave, placing orders, cleaning areas.
Snack Bar Server Resume
Headline : Motivated to continually improve and extend personal skills and knowledge toattain increased responsibility and opportunities for professional growth. With excellent work ethic and strength to help boost company morale, seeking a position that will help excel and grow with the company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Electronic Medical Records, Phone Etiquette, Copiers, Faxing, Money Handling, Merchandising.
- Protected establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety, and alcohol beverage control policies.
- Helped patrons select food and beverages by presenting the menu, offering cocktails and aperitifs, suggesting courses; explaining the chef’s specialties, identifying appropriate wines, answering food preparation questions.
- Transmitted orders to bar and kitchen by recording patrons’ choices; identifying patrons’ special dietary needs and special requests.
- Kept kitchen staff informed by noting the timing of meal progression.
- Served orders by picking up and delivering patrons’ choices from bar and kitchen. Delivers accompaniments and condiments from service bars.
- Responded to additional patron requirements by inquiring of needs, observing the dining process.
- Maintained table setting by removing courses as completed, replenishing utensils, refilling water glasses, being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
BS In Marketing
Bar Server Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as an Bar Server or receptionist. Willing and eager to learn new skills in order to increase office efficiency and productivity.
Skills : Hospitality, Training, Passionate, Retention Management.
- Applied interpersonal skills in a high pressure, fast-paced environment Analyze more effective ways to train and lead soldiers Implementing quick.
- Mixed and served drinks to customers of the bar and dining room Prepared garnishes for drinks Cleaned the bar area and glassware.
- Provided excellent customer service, ensuring the happiness of all customers Placed and served orders (drinks and meals) Handled all payments.
- Welcomed guests and took beverage orders in a quick and professional manner Served cocktails and menu items to patrons Cleared and cleaned bar area.
- Moved and served non-alcohol/alcohol drinks Tidy up/Clean working areas and stores To do list missing kind of drinks and service equipment.
- Moved and served non-alcohol/alcohol drinks Tidy up/Clean working areas and stores To list missing kind of drinks and service equipment.
- Responsible for working as a team with the bartenders to ensure outstanding service to our guests.
BS In Arts