Lead Retail Consultant Resume
Objective : Retail sales professional versed in product placement and merchandising. Extensive experience in inventory management and shipment processing. Punctual retail sales professional focused on exceeding expectations and building customer loyalty. Flexible schedule and strong mathematical aptitude.
Skills : Excellent Management, Organizing.
- Operated a cash register for cash, check and credit card transactions with 99% accuracy.
- Stocked and replenished merchandise according to store merchandising layouts.
- Priced merchandise, stocked shelves and took inventory of supplies.
- Cleaned and organized the store, including the checkout desk and displays.
- Alerted customers to upcoming sales events and promotions.
- Trained 3 new sales associates each quarter.
- Completed all point of sale opening and closing procedures, including counting the contents of the cash register.
- Handled all customer relations issues in a gracious manner and in accordance with company policies.
- Welcomed customers into the store and helped them locate items.
Sr. Lead Retail Consultant Resume
Summary : Seeking position where five years' experience as a Senior Sales Rep/Customer Service Manager can be fully utilized. Have met monthly customer satisfaction and retention goals and was an All-Star Customer Service Agent.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Contacted residential, commercial and industrial telephone company subscribers to ascertain communication problems and needs and promote use of telephone services, utilizing knowledge of marketing conditions, contracts, sales methods and communications services and equipment.
- Assisted subordinates and supervisors in identifying and resolving problems with both customers and employees.
- Consulted with co-workers regarding communication needs of subscriber to obtain information and equipment requested.
- Explained difficult home, business and personal communication concepts and products using everyday language to customers calling.
- Identified all cross-selling opportunities by building customer rapport and asking probing questions.
- Helped customers with needs ranging from billing problems to endorsements on existing policies and recommend best solution based on customer need and comfort level, resulting in consistent sales and service quotas.
- Routinely volunteered to help co-workers resolve problems and questions from difficult or angry callers.
- Led team-training projects, assist and motivate new employees ensuring a well led team that won first place in company sales and customer service with over 100 employees.
- Restructured and improved daily back office filing system using Microsoft Excel and spreadsheets which streamlined office management.
Jr. Lead Retail Consultant Resume
Objective : Lead Consultant with responsibility of driving business growth in the practice through business development activities, solution selling and addressing consulting opportunities with knowledge in customer service, data entry and technical support.
Skills : Customer Service, Customer Retention, Customer De-Escalation.
- Earned promotions from Retail Consultant to Keyholder to Lead Retail Consultant.
- Greeted customers and ascertain to each customers wants and needs.
- Described merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Computed sales prices, total purchases and receive and process cash and credit payments.
- Prepared sales slips and sales contracts.
- Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security processes.
- Maintained records related to sales and back office inventory.
- Prepared merchandise for purchase or rental.
- Watched for and recognizes security risks and thefts, and knows how to prevent and handle these situations.
Lead Retail Consultant I Resume
Objective : To obtain a management position within a corporation by utilizing business education and current management experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Handles 6 registers and cash.
- Safes count plus safe deposits.
- Teaches customers and give recommendations on their cellphone or plan.
- Povides great customer service as well as knowledge.
- Uses computer programs as well as maintain the store presentable and up to date with new signs/posters.
- In charges of planogram and scheduling for all employee's.
- Makes sure all price tags and product descriptions are up to date.
- Finishes in the top 10 out of 200 plus employees in our area.
Lead Retail Consultant II Resume
Headline : Experienced corporate sales trainer skilled in facilitating successful corporate training programs for employee and client groups of up to 350 participants. Expert in developing training materials and presenting programs in a stimulating manner using a combination of personality, multimedia and group exercises.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sales, Sales Management.
- Completes operations daily, such as open/close the store, perform cash deposits, and handle customer escalations.
- ObtainS in order to learn how to break down monthly sales goals to the hour, to better manage numbers and take advantage of every sales opportunity.
- Obtains proper sales language and different closing techniques, which have applied over the years to become a more experienced leader for peers.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining consumer and business accounts throughout the Grayson County area, resulting in an increase of annual sales revenue.
- Results in new business development and significant competitive market share growth.
- Proves ability to secure customer loyalty and improve customer retention.
- Considers a passionate coach and mentor resulting in the development of top-performing sales teams.
Lead Retail Consultant III Resume
Summary : Work in an environment that promotes the opportunity for growth. To improve their operational performance by improving the skills of their managers through coaching, training and technological tools.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Advises new employees of best sales practices and assist in their training.
- Holds regular staff meetings to discuss any issues the store staff members face in performing their jobs.
- Responsible for following, supporting and enforcing all internal control processes and procedures.
- Achieves and exceeds all sales goals set forth by the company.
- Monitors sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
- Leads team with B2B sales through the use of Salesforce and other tools such as Hoovers.
- Markets the benefits of employee discount programs provided by Sprint to the employees of partnering corporations and government agencies throughout the country.
- Demonstrates proficiency and knowledge of company products and services to potential and current customers.
Asst. Lead Retail Consultant Resume
Objective : Lead Retail Consultant position allowing of demonstrated organization, customer service, communication, and project management skills proven by consecutive years of managing successful and profitable retail stores while further developing staffing, management and training skills.
Skills : Sales, Sales Management, Technology, Computer Knowledge.
- Established and maintained effective relationships with customers.
- Coached and trained new hires and reps on sales techniques.
- Experted at closing/opening procedures in the store.
- Made schedules for the team using Microsoft excel.
- Handled customer escalations when manager is needed.
- Hosted sales force trainings every Saturday morning for struggling reps throughout the district.
- Finished first place in store every month on quota Consistently finish top 5 in district rankings every month on quota.
Associate Lead Retail Consultant Resume
Headline : Highly motivated and goal-oriented individual with experience in customer service and technical troubleshooting. Creative problem solver with the ability to manage technical issues, a great team player, and effectively communicate. Attention to detail, results oriented, and proper documentation.
Skills : Project Manager, Promotions, Event Coordinator.
- Managed a staff of 7 employees.
- Analyzed sales results and create action plans to achieve desired results.
- Processed all management functions such as returns, exchanges, price adjustments, opening and closing the store, and processing bank deposits.
- Maintained own individual sales numbers while coaching team and helping them achieve their own individual sales numbers.
- Assigned new hires and today new hires still place amongst the top 10 sales reps monthly throughout the West Coast.
- Properly answered customer questions in addition to handling very sensitive customer information such as social security numbers.
- Implemented outstanding service for each individual that enters the store.
Lead Retail Consultant/ Supervisor Resume
Summary : To obtain an entry-level position that offers growth and development of customer service and sales skills. Software Windows, Internet Explorer, Outlook, Microsoft Communicator, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, ACSR, Cisco, CTI, SAP, OPUS, OPUS Lite, OPUS Mobile, Planogram.
Skills : Web Design, Web Development, Word Press, Social Marketing Management Platforms, Photoshop, Microsoft Office.
- Develops coaching plans for managers and provide individual coaching to improve their management skills
- Analyzes work processes, communication rituals and management systems to identify productivity-related improvement opportunities
- Plans and coordinates strategic and operational activities on your improvement projects
- Develops and implements certain management tools, utilize our performance indicators and analyze the results
- Accompanies our clients with their change management activities by facilitating meetings and workshops and collaborating to implement initiatives that will perpetuate the changes implemented
- Potentially leads improvement projects (follow-up of the timeline, quality control of the deliverables, monitoring of the savings achieved, etc.)
- Participates in the technological implementation of our web and mobile application that supports and develops strong management behaviors
Lead Retail Consultant Resume
Objective : To secure a position with an organization in a professional environment that will utilize skills in management, leadership, operation, dedication, reliability and leadership. Excellent organizational skills, detailed oriented, energetic and highly motivated with the ability to learn quickly and adapt to a challenging atmosphere.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Manages a team of 5+ members, assure all necessary training was completed for each member of the team.
- Provides excelent customer service to all customers.
- Maintains and surpasses a sales quota which included new accounts, yearly renewals, accesory or special product sales, promotional packages, customer satisfaction ratings, net promoting score.
- Prepares and assures daily money deposit was completed as required by the companies guidelines.
- Adjusts the location of marketing materials inside and outside the store to comply with corporate design per season.
- Prepares an agenda for weekly meetings highlighting important points to be discussed for store operations.
- Completes cycle counts on phones and accessories, to ensure inventory levels were correct.