Processing Manager Resume
Summary : Qualified Production Supervisor with over 20 years of manufacturing management experience; including cross-training and scheduling employees, ordering parts and material, record keeping and meeting production deadlines. Warehouse Manager Accountability and focused on promoting employee engagement, loyalty and moral through effective leadership and communication.
Skills : Shipping And Receiving.
- Responsible for 120 production workers, team leaders, and supervisors.
- Reviewed special drawing, purchase material in a timely delivery schedule, inventory, reports; daily, weekly and monthly.
- Scheduled daily production and oversee personnel in timely processing orders.
- Processed wood from a raw to unfinished solid wood cabinet doors and frames.
- Oversaw and maintained operations from planners, three and 4 head sanders, concepts, and tiger stop saws, aqua drilling systems, panel gluing process.
- Reviewed special drawings from the engineer operations office.
- Oversaw automatics crossing cutting equipment's, wide belt rollers.
High School Diploma
Sr. Processing Manager Resume
Summary : Dynamic result-driven professional seeking a competitive and challenging environment where can apply skills & experience to assist the organization reaching its mission.
Skills : Analytical, Communication, Organizational skills.
- Reviewed credit, income, and asset have to ensure the loan meet's the guidelines and requirements for the program that is being requested.
- Worked directly with the borrower to obtain necessary documentation in order to complete their credit package.
- Worked with the Real Estate Agents to inform them of the status of each loan and any necessary documentation needed which they are responsible for providing.
- Reviewed contracts and disclosures for accuracy and completion of all areas and addendums to include contracts executed property Review appraisals for market and structural stability, comparables and their adjustments given to insure similar comparables were provided within the guidelines permitted.
- Requested Titles, review ownership history, insuring property does not have a record of flipping, unusual transfers, outstanding liens or judgments, in probation or unusual easement and restrictions that would affect our loan and guidelines.
- Worked with E3 Harland as our main operating system which is a paperless loan file, which was processed, underwritten and closed using the virtual loan file.
- Handled Loan programs on a daily basis include FHA, VA, USDA, State Housing, and Conventional Compliance - Once the file has closed, the closing package is shipped to the main office.
Jr. Processing Manager Resume
Objective : Results-oriented professional with hands-on experience in both working within and managing a team. Ability to deliver sustainable results. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Skills : 17 years of office experience, including but not limited to, Microsoft Office, Excel, Access. Very reliable, detail oriented, and extremely outgoing.
- Managed the operation of the corporate help desk to support 100 regional offices in Southern Illinois, Western Kentucky, Lexington Kentucky, Evansville Indiana, and Southeast Missouri.
- Prepared reports for vice president of operations such as client demographics, gross volume reporting, fee management, & revenue management.
- Assisted in development of changes in operating software for headquarters.
- Responsible for tech support, computer repair, maintenance on routers, modems, networking of computers & printers.
- Managed incoming calls for the corporate help desk.
- Answered tax questions for preparers.
- Prepared tax returns for small businesses and individuals.
Associates Of Arts
Processing Manager III Resume
Summary : Over 12 years' experience in sales, management, merchandising, and product development in a customer service context. Career reflects stability, strong communication skills in building relationships with customers as well as team members. possess the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and effectively; to motivate personnel; assess needs and establish work priorities and exercise proper judgment in decision-making areas.
Skills : Administrative Assistant, Office Management, Customer Service.
- Answered high volume of calls and transfer to appropriate person.
- Verified, compiled, and typed application information for mortgage loans in Calyx Point.
- Reviewed residential loan application file to verify that application data is complete and meets establishment standards, including type and amount of mortgage, borrower assets, liabilities, and length of employment.
- Recommended that loan not meeting standards be denied.
- Submited mortgage loan application file for underwriting approval.
- Submited approved mortgage loan file to specific lender for settlement.
- Recorded data on status of loans, including number of new applications and loans approved, canceled, or denied.
Processing Manager II Resume
Summary : Spoke in front of up to 100+ people going over problem areas and answering questions. Responsible for all interviewing, hiring, and training of employees.
Skills : Distribution, Warehouse Management, Process Improvement, Communication, P & L Management, Lean.
- Oversaw the processing of VA, FHA and conventional loans for the largest VA refinance company in the country.
- Monitored and tracked a pipeline of up to 10, 000 loans.
- Closed in excess of 1500 loans weekly country wide.
- Conducted employee reviews, issued raises and promotions, counseled employees in problem areas, terminated employees, approved vacation requests, monitored absenteeism, sent reports to human resources.
- Managed a centralized processing department of up to 70 processors.
- Interviewed, hired and coached processors.
- Attended quarterly meetings with country wide managers, regional managers and company owners.
Processing Manager I Resume
Objective : Highly motivated, results-oriented Operations and Facility Management professional with demonstrated ability in manufacturing, production and distribution environments. Successful background of directing operations, developing programs to enhance company growth and implementing directives that achieve strong, sustainable results.
Skills : Retail Management, Sales, Marketing, And Customer Service.
- Promoted from worker to Supervisor and then to Processing Manager in the distribution center for this clothing retailer.
- Begained working as a member of the staff processing merchandise to local outlet stores.
- Promoted to Team Leader accountable for supervising shipping and receiving in an 8000 sq.
- Promoted to Shift Supervisor and gained additional responsibility for stock inventory and replenishment, outbound freight for delivery of all retail stores, and later for all phases of distribution from receiving to processing and shipping.
- Oversaw the relocation of facilities in 1990 from Athens to Knoxville into a new 280,000 sq.
- Reduced staff to 3 supervisors and 65 employees.
- Managed overall quality systems, consisting of two paper machines, and 48-technicians.
Assistant Processing Manager Resume
Summary : Successful professional in sales, service, and management in variety of industry markets. Strong communication skills with the ability to demonstrate value and knowledge from previous employment.
Skills : - See Additional Informaiton Section.
- Provided a month end report to management.
- Promoted from Entry Level Processor to Processing Manager 08/2005 Track sales activities to achieve quarterly sales targets, training and recruiting .
- Provided satisfactory service to customer through product knowledge and strategic planning.
- Created new procedures for outdated processes.
- Managed/directed the performance of a department consisting of 40 to 60 hourly associates.
- Processed and verified to ensure returns were accepted by the Internal Revenue Service.
- Facilitated classes for basic tax school.
Associate Processing Manager Resume
Summary : Over 25+ years of logistics experience providing leadership across numerous fully automated multi-site distribution centers, including budgeting, forecasting and P&L responsibility. Proficient in Material Handling Systems design, integration, installation and testing. Developed process improvements supporting Supply Chain efficiency and capacity analysis.
Skills : Computer, Organizational, Detail Oriented, Excel, Fast Learner, General Office, Microsoft Office, Notary Public, Process Improvement.
- Directed supervises Processing and Registration Specialist Departments.
- Communicated and enforced policies, procedures and changes to and from various departments.
- Developed employees to their fullest potential.
- Actived participates in ongoing efforts to continually improve workflow and efficiency of the mortgage process.
- Provided guidance on issues that arise from loan origination to loan closing.
- Served as liaison between the various departments.
- Processed FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, and VA loans.
BA In Psychology
Processing Manager/Director Resume
Objective : Adaptable, and motivated self-starter with strong time management and communications skills. Proven academic achievements including Microsoft Office and possess the right clerical skills required to assist the executives and organization to achieve its mission.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Marketing.
- Verified the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Conducted searches to find needed information, using such sources as the Internet.
- Store completed documents on computer hard drive or disk, and/or maintain a computer filing system to store, retrieve, update and delete documents.
- Maintained logs of activities and completed work.
- Collated pages of reports and other documents prepared.
- Transmited information or documents to customers, using computer, mail, or facsimile machine.
- Answered telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
Processing Manager Resume
Summary : Career-oriented, results-driven professional with 22+ years of experience in the home mortgage industry Demonstrated ability to manage simultaneous projects, while consistently meeting deadlines and production goals Skilled at training, motivating and supervising others Adept at researching, organizing, reporting and presenting information Excellent communication skills Proven record of providing the highest level of customer service.
Skills : Administrative, Assistant Management.
- Developed departmental standards, procedures, and training policies for data and item processing department for $2 million dollar regional bank.
- Managed IT vendor relationships and served as technical lead for four client banks.
- Led support team during major system upgrades and purchases.
- Developed item processing merger model for data services department for five company mergers and acquisitions.
- Coordinated installation of remote imaging solution for 40+ branches across four client banks.
- Staffed and managed employee development for eight direct reports including item processors, day and night data operators, and statement production staff.
- Co-authored critical disaster recovery plan for imaging and data processing departments.
- Administered IBM server user and object security, and managed auditing, risk assessment, and controls review.
- Coordinated and performed disaster recovery testing for Heartland Data Services' four client banks.
Master Of Arts