Lead Technologist Resume
Headline : Skilled and knowledgeable ASCP-certified Senior Lead Laboratory Specialist with experience in highly complex clinical laboratory testing.
Skills : Information assurance, Information Security.
- Maintains competence and work as a generalist in the hospital laboratory, including hematology, coagulation, urinalysis, chemistry, microbiology, and blood bank.
- Includes running and analyzing patient testing, QC testing, calibration, troubleshooting, maintenance, and evaluation of all results.
- Serves as the technical assistant supervisor for the laboratory, reporting directly to the laboratory manager.
- Responsible for ensuring all staff follow procedures and maintain excellence in their work flow.
- Maintains adequate inventory of all reagents, quality control material, calibrators, kits and other supplies.
- Responsible for IQAP, QC and parallel testing of all analyzers in the laboratory, including: Sysmex hematology analyzers, TOP 300 coagulation analyzer; Beckman Access II chemistry analyzer; Beckman DCX600 chemistry analyzer.
- Reviews of all QC, IQAP, and other data to ensure optimum instrument precision and accuracy.
- Updates, revises, and writes procedures in all areas of the laboratory except Blood Bank.
Sr. Lead Technologist Resume
Summary : Technologist with years of experience conducting Diagnostic imaging, mammography, and other radiologic procedures in a variety of settings, including hospital and outpatient clinics. Expertise ranges from general duties to lead technologists and department heads of a small rural hospitals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Xifin LIS Reporting System.
- Manages junior staff and help develop technical skill sets.
- Interacts with Government Clients daily to troubleshoot, demo, design, requirements gathering, and testing.
- Responsible for SharePoint Security and Permissions subject matter expert.
- Responsible for SharePoint workflow development using SharePoint Designer.
- Customs InfoPath forms developed and deployed.
- Architectures planning and design for client organizations.
- Builds SharePoint Farms on virtual machines for demos, development, and testing.
- Creates and customizes master pages, site templates, and list templates.
Jr. Lead Technologist Resume
Objective : For the past 8 years, supported the NRO as a CM Specialist. been in the Information Technology (IT) realm for over 30 years. Held many positions within such as DBA Administrator, Network/System Administrator, Software Tester (Team Lead) and Configuration Management (CM).
Skills : Planning, organizing, Management.
- Provides executive support to the Configuration Control Board (CCB), including scheduling meetings, developing agenda, working with project managers and assisting the Board Chair in facilitating the meetings.
- Provides Meeting Minutes.
- Tracks Action Items.
- Creates and maintains CM documentation, i.e.; processes, procedures and standard documentation for COMM/CAO.
- Tracks and monitors the status of Change Requests (CRs), Discrepancy Reports (SDRs) and Request for Changes (RFCs).
- Provides quality diagnostic images for physicians while maintaining excellent patient care.
- Prepares physicians with needed images for upcoming surgeries.
- Liaisons for physicians.
- Manages weekly schedules and daily room rotations.
Lead Technologist I Resume
Objective : To secure a full-time position that is both challenging and allows to utilizes skills, experiences, and education. Synopsis of Achievements Over 20 years medical field experience; direct patient care, managing staff members, problem-solving, performance improvement projects, and conflict management.
Skills : Technician, Management.
- Supervised 15 technologists in multiple imaging modalities.
- Individually instrumented in initial Joint Commission accreditation (JCAHO) of two outpatient imaging centers.
- Assisted in ACR (American College of Radiology) accreditation process for the MRI department.
- Ensured flow of information between administration, staff, radiologists and referring physician offices.
- Wrote and revised policy and procedures manuals to ensure quality of care for patients.
- Worked closely with administration and physicians to improve patient care and procedures.
- Resolved issues amongst staff, patients, and referring physician offices.
- Developed and implemented marketing campaigns to decrease patient volume.
- Created performance improvement projects to improve quality of care, employee performance, and patient satisfaction.
Lead Technologist II Resume
Summary : Accomplished leader with over ten years of experience fulfilling various management positions in areas of operations, maintenance, and training. Dedicated professional with a proven record of developing highly effective teams to promote a productive work environment. An organized, detail-oriented, and conscientious self-starter, able to strategize and prioritize effectively to accomplish multiple tasks.
Skills : Routine X-rays, Portables For ER And Inpatients. Worked.
- Assisted Manager in developing the budgets for Diagnostic and CT departments for the maintaining salary and non-salary items and keep them under budget as possible as determined by the workflow of patients Lead the effort in implementing and instructing all Radiology Staff/Students at Hospital in the New Siemens Radiology Information System (RIS).
- Created Staffing Schedules for a staff of approximately 30 people (Day, Evening, and Night Shifts).
- Formulated Rotational Schedules for ER, OR, Flouro, and General X-ray departments.
- Instructed Students in their Clinical Rotations to become Radiographers.
- Made Student rotational schedules.
- Maintained a Quality Control Program for the Main Radiology Department.
- Ordered Film and other supplies for Medical Imaging Lead quarterly staff meetings with all staff members.
- Participated in monthly Performance Improvement Meetings.
Lead Technologist III Resume
Summary : To apply the technical and interpersonal skills have acquired over the years in performing all Radiology, CT and MRI exams, and to work in a healthcare setting while growing with an established company.
Skills : Microsoft, CRT Licenses In Radiology And Mammography.
- Works directly with the A-10 System Program Office, DEPOT Wing Shop management, Supply Chain Management equipment specialists, engineers and relevant maintenance technicians to create and develop DEPOT level Technical Orders (TO) and Illustrated Parts Breakdown (IPB) manuals: to include removal, cleaning, disassembly, repair and replacement and inspection procedures.
- Develops procedures, including creating graphics, from sources such as engineering drawings, existing TO data, 107 and 202 request data.
- Reviews assesses and validates engineering documents for accuracy and compliance with established technical data and local policies and coordinates and directs action to resolve identified problems.
- Drafts prepares, and updates project schedules, milestone charts, handouts, presentations, and graphics for status updates and customer meetings.
- Creates timelines and procedures and coordinates actions from various agencies for all programs to ensure they are completed on schedule.
- Initiates engineering change notices as they pertain to A-10 repairs, accesses databases and supply lists to order parts and inspects them.
- Oversees problem identification, analysis, resolution, acceptance testing; delivery of parts, tech data and equipment to support the shop and reviews procedures and IPB's for correctness.
Asst. Lead Technologist Resume
Objective : More than 30 years of experience as a dedicated and skilled, professional. Caring professional with proven clinical expertise and the ability to foster superb communication skills. Recognized as an eager care provider, which is able to multi task and delivery the utmost professionalism. Conscientious, and ready to make a difference. Privileged areas of expertise are in making decisions with developing effective performance.
Skills : Radiographic Technologist, MRI Technologist.
- Contributed in the transformation of the area's first stationary MRI Facility.
- Operated and acclimated all technologists to the Philips, 1.5 T Intera, Philips 1.0T, and the Picker .23T Proview and the Picker 1.0T.
- Accomplished ACR Accreditation two consecutive times.
- Implemented the QA recommendations Mastered a successful liaison between technologists and Radiologists Marketed MRI to many Health fairs Mastered the computer skills needed in the department.
- Purchased and budgeted for the proper supplies in the day-to-day operation.
- Scheduled and Evaluated employees on their performance yearly.
- Mastered the KRONOS system used for payroll.
- Programmed and utilized the Med Rad Spectris MR Injector.
- Developed the policy and procedure manual.
Associate Lead Technologist Resume
Headline : Graduate with honors of a Nuclear Medicine Technology Program with Associates in Applied Science. Successfully completed hours in the clinical environment at three urban and suburban Hospitals. Recognized by colleagues, customers, and leaders as dependable, goal oriented, detail oriented, motivated and dedicated team player and multi-tasker with superlative interpersonal, and communication talents.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Accurately read hematology, coagulation and urinalysis samples for identification of formed elements and their morphology.
- Participated in all required QA/QC protocols as requested.
- Passed all required load and sequence audits.
- Accurately entered results into computer system.
- Performed Hematology Lab Assistant duties on an as-needed basis.
- Reconciled pending list at end of shift.
- Performed Hematology Lab Assistant ,Tech II, Tech III and IV duties on an as-needed basis.
- Reconciled pending list at end of shift.
- Coordinated workflow throughout the Department.
Lead Technologist/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Professionally trained Technologist with 19 yrs experience ensuring high standards of culturally competent care for a wide variety of patients with diverse needs.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Performed PSG, CPAP, BIPAP, MSLT and MWT studies.
- In charged of renovations, upgrading, expansion of lab.
- Scored studies as needed.
- In charged of inventory.
- Entered patient, procedure and equipment into the computer system.
- Collected all pertinent data and calculations to aid the physician in interpreting results.
- Explained procedures to patients to reduce anxieties and increase patient cooperation.
- Maintained detailed records of test results by entering data and patient information into computer.
- Documented all maintenance and repairs in a timely fashion.
Lead Technologist Resume
Summary : Multi-faceted people person with a drive to excel in all fields of work. Wide range of abilities, with a strong ethic to help promote the team.
Skills : C, Java, Linux, Networks, Shell Scripting.
- Operated magnetic resonance imaging equipment in order to produce cross-sectional images for diagnostic purposes on both in-patients and out-patients surpassing ACR requirements in all operations.
- Executed daily operations of MRI center including front and back office duties.
- Wrote, designed and produced new protocols and supporting documents in collusion with several radiologists.
- Trained several students in MRI techniques and procedures.
- Responsible for Patient safety before, during, and after scans.
- Managed a 1-3 person team for the peak efficiency of the center.
- Successfully handled claustrophobic patients with positive results.
- Coordinated in-patient and out-patient schedules to maximize center efficiency with significant increase in productivity Ensured the accuracy of all lab work and safety forms.