Clinical Lab Assistant Resume
Summary : Entry-level Registered Nurse with eight years of laboratory/hospital experience providing quality care to a variety of patients, seeking to develop experience and knowledge to effectively fill a nursing position at your healthcare facility.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Fax, Powerpoint, Multi-Line Phone System, 10-Key, Interviewing, Administrative Assistant.
- Performed patient phlebotomy while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
- Collected, labeled, and processed patient specimens for testing.
- Responsible for registration and test data entry.
- Operated and maintained laboratory equipment Was responsible for both internal and external customer inquiry and problem resolution.
- Interacted with hospital and physician office staff.
- Skills Used Active Listening, Communication, Reading Comprehension, Service Orientation, Speaking, Typing Speed 50+ WPM, Writing.
- Ensured efficacy of treatments through monitoring of treatment regimens. Closely followed trends and techniques in medical laboratory testing.
- Process specimens for testing Skills Used Knowledge hospital tubing systems and ordering of appropriate tests for patients.
Clinical Lab Assistant III Resume
Headline : To obtain a position that will enhance and utilize education and employment history and skills with opportunities for growth.
Skills : American Heart and lung association Bloodborne Pathogens from OSHA.
- Perform venipuncture with a timely and cost effective approach as deemed appropriate by UMA/CFC and attending physicians.
- Ensure all lab tests ordered are recorded on lab router and UMA/CFC routing slip in Compliance with all Federal and State regulations.
- Responsible for accurate data entry of patient demographic information and tests ordered into all computer applications as deemed necessary by CFC.
- Responsible for decontamination of assigned area and documenting the information.
- Responsible for proper processing and handling of specimens in accordance to the specific guidelines of CFC or other reference laboratories.
- Maintain medical supplies in accordance with cost effective parameters established by CFC to perform job tasks.
- Perform any duties as deemed necessary in contributing to the quality and efficiency of CFC or its affiliates which may include attendance of in-services, meetings and participation in committees as requested.
Clinical Lab Assistant II Resume
Summary : Responsible and highly motivated Chemist with a passion for learning through experience and interacting with people. Competent in various computer software and analytical instruments with multiple years of experience in sales and customer service.
Skills : Bilingual Spanish.
- Ordered tests with Antrim, Misys, and Epic software.
- Set up microbiology cultures on the stool, swabs, synovial fluid, sputum, skin, and nails.
- Ran manual tests such as fecal occult immunoassays, BNPs, ESRs, cardiac panels, urine pregnancy tests, and rapid strep tests.
- Centrifuged, aliquoted, and distributed blood specimens.
- Scanned test results into Epic electronic medical records.
- Specialized tests ordered by physicians Maintains quality control of specimens and lab equipment Record test results into EMR systems Maintains a safe environment in the laboratory.
- Exercised excellent time management skills when obtaining and processing laboratory specimens.
- Utilized multiple software applications to complete various tasks as needed and possessed the ability to perform tasks with limited supervision.
Clinical Lab Assistant III Resume
Summary : To Enter a respectable medical school program that will direct properly by providing a respectable platform and educational system to assist me in attaining goals of being a medical doctor one day.
Skills : Phlebotomy.
- Performed routine blood draws Trained in the processing of specimens to be sent to outside labs.
- Maintain quality control of specimen samples.
- Operate standard laboratory equipment maintaining a safe environment in the laboratory.
- Used Soft computer system to receive/order tests requested by ordering physicians and to clarify new tests.
- Assisted in training assisted pathologists, radiologists, and oncologists in collecting specimens To perform tests to determine diseases and their cause Assisted doctors with procedures including, bone marrow, and biopsies and during surgeries.
- Made the slides for the pathologist to read.
- Answered phones and gave reports of the test results to doctors who were on the case Ordered slides and reports to prepare for the doctors' conferences and up-coming procedures.
Medical Lab Technician
Clinical Lab Assistant I Resume
Summary : Proven ability to utilize inspiring leadership, personal drive, creative vision, and analytical skill to yield successful delivery of both team and individual goals, actively contributing to organizational growth.
Skills : Phlebotomy.
- Collect, dispense and deliver specimens to an appropriate location in accordance with laboratory and accrediting agencies.
- Manages communication with a variety of stakeholder, routes traffic (people), and manages lab inventory.
- Order requested tests in lab computer system, back order tests, acquire appropriate ICD-10 codes, assist health care providers in ordering appropriate tests, and enter results into computer.
- Adhere to CAP, CLIA and Joint Commission standards.
- Direct critical values to appropriate providers.
- Assist providers with finding information regarding tests, locating information for providers, answer questions from providers, nurses, and patients.
- Performs purification and concentration process for potential Gram Positive organisms, including PCR and parallel staining for certified MT or MLT reading.
- Plates/ cultures specimens for Anaerobic and Aerobic conditions.
Sr. Clinical Lab Assistant Resume
Summary : Career goals are to gain knowledge, people skills, and experience within the customer services. Willing to try something new in order to improve life skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Provide technical information about test results to physicians, family members, or researchers.
- Supervise, train, or direct lab assistants, medical and clinical laboratory technicians or technologists, or other medical laboratory workers engaged in laboratory testing.
- Draw blood from capillaries by dermal puncture, such as heel or finger stick methods.
- Draw blood from veins by vacuum tube, syringe, or butterfly venipuncture methods.
- Collect specimens at specific time intervals for tests, such as those assessing therapeutic drug levels.
- Dispose of contaminated sharps, in accordance with applicable laws, standards, and policies.
- Organize or clean blood-drawing trays, ensuring that all instruments are sterile and all needles, syringes, or related items are of first-time use.
AAS In Technology
Clinical Lab Assistant/Associate Resume
Headline : Seeking a position as a Medical Assistant (Phlebotomy) in a facility where current knowledge and experience can be utilized and further developed. Proficiency in blood collection by veni-puncture and capillary techniques from patients across age groups.
Skills : Lytec, Cerner, Epic Mckesson Hlab, sunquest.
- Verify patient by reading patient identification.
- Obtain blood specimens by performing venipunctures and fingersticks.
- Track collected specimens by initialling, dating, and noting times of collection; maintaining daily tallies of collections performed.
- Enhanced phlebotomy department and hospital reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Worked as a team with other Clinical Lab Assistants to effectively and efficiently collect blood samples from patients.
- Skills Used Performed proper and sterile laboratory techniques while confidently collecting blood specimens from patients.
- Accurate and organized documentation of collections.
- Utilized time management to efficiently collect all necessary samples before deadlines.
Bachelor's In Biology
Clinical Lab Assistant/Technician Resume
Headline : To secure a position within an established organization, with a stable environment that will lead to a lasting relationship in the healthcare field. Seeking a challenging position within your company that will allow me to learn new skills while utilizing my previous experiences to improve beyond current abilities.
Skills : Phlebotomy.
- Register patients for laboratory testing.
- Collect blood samples through venipuncture.
- Receive incoming samples from a courier and verify against transmittal form.
- Accession patient information and make labels for test tubes.
- Answer telephone inquiries from physicians and nurses.
- Collected, processed and delivered specimens to the required departments.
- Communicated with doctors and nursing staff on a daily basis.
Lead Clinical Lab Assistant Resume
Objective : People-oriented individual and work well with others, while being able to work efficiently on own. Seeking a position that will enable to develop and excel in field of study while giving best to employer.
Skills : Punctual, Reliable, Honest, Dependable, Flexible, Good Attitude, Personable, Listens well, and has a Positive work ethic.
- Process specimens such as body fluids, urine, and blood in preparation for laboratory testing.
- Confirm patient identification and specimen labeling.
- Receive specimens, assign accession numbers, and order test Provide information regarding proper tube, amount, and type of specimen to be collected Assist staff in determining test availability, requirements, and turn-around time.
- Prepare specimens for send out to reference laboratories.
- Measure and record the volume of 24-hour urine specimens.
- Provide transport to and from Processing, floors and clinics.
- Follow laboratory guidelines Maintain cleanliness of equipment and work area.
- Check alarms and record temperatures of refrigerators and freezer.
Clinical Lab Assistant/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Conscientious and organized individual with exceptional time management ability. Personable team player with superior communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills : MS Word; Access, Data Entry.
- Processed blood, stool, urine, and bodily fluids effectively and correctly.
- Helped and informed Doctors & Nurses with the correct information for specimen collection, and any information regarding test results.
- Provided Patients with great customer service for results and information to help them receive the care needed for treatment.
- Trained new employees the correct method to work in the lab.
- Correctly centrifuged and aliquoted samples into the appropriate container for specimen processing.
- Made sure that the patient floors and phlebotomists had the right equipment to test samples by calibrating their I-stat machines.
- Calibrated all of Primary's I-Stat machines, to maintain accurate results.
Real Estate Licensee
Asst. Clinical Lab Assistant Resume
Summary : Energetic and Phenomenal Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist with admirable patient care skills. Seeking a challenging position in a professional medical environment, in which skills can be utilized.
Skills : Research, Portuguese, Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Teaching, Voice Acting.
- Process orders and human samples for testing.
- Manage proper handling, storage, and delivery to testing stations.
- Act as a contact between patients, hospital staff, techs, and clinics concerning any issues.
- Ensured timely processing of sensitive information and various samples for patient's healthcare.
- Responsible for performing venipuncture on inpatients and outpatients, labeling specimens, receiving specimens, and various laboratory duties.
- Supporting role in preparing and testing specimens.
- Running tests for disease detection using automated lab equipment Using centrifuge techniques to separate blood cells and plasma.
- Examining cells under a microscope.
MS In Genetics
Clinical Lab Assistant Resume
Headline : To obtain full time employment utilizing my ability to work as a leader and apply skills while working in a fast-paced, multi tasked environment.
Skills : Computer Competent, Excellent Organizational Skills, Experience Handling Currency, Problem-Solving Skills.
- Performed phlebotomy and processing of specimens to be sent to outside labs.
- Performed routine tests and some specialized tests as ordered by medical professionals.
- Maintained quality control of specimen samples.
- Operated standard laboratory equipment and some specialized equipment.
- Reviewed and processes orders for laboratory procedures for patients.
- Recorded testing information and files laboratory reports.
- Communicated patient and laboratory information.
- Cleaned and restocks laboratory facility.
Diploma In Class