Clinical Supervisor II Resume
Summary : Over 11+ years of experience as a Clinical Supervisor. Seeking to obtain an upper-level management position within a client-centered, community involved organization in order to fully apply both the clinical and administrative skills I have developed throughout my career.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, Cognitive Behavior Therapy, DBT, Motivational Interviewing, Effective Communication, Critical Thinking and Flexible.
- Responsible for the direct supervision of two-state substance use disorder and mental health programs as well as a co-occurring case management program with a total overall client population of 500+ clients.
- Oversees and provides clinical consultation to a staff of eleven therapists and two case managers ensuring accurate and clinically sound documentation as well as the use of evidence-based therapeutic interventions.
- Ensuring the proper implementation of family systems therapy including structural family therapy, strategic family therapy, and intergenerational family therapy.
- Working in collaboration with the quality assurance specialist and the billing department to develop and implement processes to ensure the agency meets all state, federal, and contractual obligations.
- Participating in the development and implementation of agency policies and practices affecting the overall scope, operation, and direction of the agency.
- Conducting weekly interdisciplinary team case conferences with all three supervised programs to discuss current cases which require in-depth supervision, discussion, and feedback.
- Projects develop and monitor revenue and expenditures for the agencies fee for service programs and the agency as a whole.
- Oversees quality assurance by reviewing all clinical documentation in an effort to ensure program compliance with joint commission accreditation as well as all licensing and medical regulations.
- Acting as the main liaison between the Missouri department of corrections and other private and public social service and mental health agencies to ensure contract compliance and cohesion.
- Organizes, implements, and tracks training programs for all members of the treatment team as well as various administrative staff.
Clinical Supervisor I Resume
Objective : Over 4 years of experience as a Clinical Supervisor. High-energy educator excelling in client support, program development and complex problem-solving. Driven professional specializing in assessing and analyzing training needs for optimal training and curriculum development for in-house training of new and current employees. Proven ability to manage projects successfully.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Triple P Positive Parenting Accredited Instructor, Policy/Program Development, Knowledge Of Healthcare Systems, Staff Development, Operations Management, Supervision, and Training.
- Administration/Management assures that the quality of clinical services is maintained through individual and group supervision.
- Assure that performance reviews are completed annually for staff under direct supervision, including establishing specific, individual professional development goals.
- Ensure that clinical records are accurate, current, and meet medical assistance standards and DHHS licensing regulations.
- Inform the treatment director and operations director in a timely manner of all relevant political, financial, clinical, and liability issues and make recommendations for any changes in procedures.
- Participate in internal and external committees and management team meetings.
- Clinical services provide the following services to clients or the public: information and referral to clients and community resources.
- Consult with clients, case manager, treatment director, office manager, or financial director when clinical concerns interface with a client's inability to pay for services.
- Provide consultation and training to staff as needed including being available for staff to debrief about difficult situations.
- Provide back-up clinical care to clients when assigned staff are unavailable.
- Facilitate resident council meetings and group education on counseling with clients.
Lead Clinical Supervisor Resume
Summary : Over 13+ years of experience as a Clinical Supervisor with a track record of managing personnel, finances, daily operations, and admissions while providing the highest quality care. Skill Highlights Staff training and development Proven patience and self-discipline Sound decision making Staffing management ability Conflict resolution Patient-oriented Personal and professional integrity.
Skills : Epic Experience, Microsoft Office Experience, Multiple EMR Systems, Self-starter, HIPAA, EHR, Medical Terminology, Microsoft Office Suite, Email, and Interpersonal Communication.
- Supervising personnel to achieve service, clinical and financial objectives within general resources and reimbursement models.
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements through quality assurance activities.
- Multiple resources and/or reimbursement models used in achieving objectives within broad guidelines.
- Notifying proper authorities of circumstances or situations that present possible health hazards.
- Observing and implemented established policies on health, safety, and security.
- Performing work according to the code of conduct, regulations, policies, and guidelines.
- Providing timely coaching, identified successes and areas of improvement.
- Encouraging ethical behaviors by adherence to the compliance program code of conduct.
- Delegating tasks or responsibilities for the purpose of developing other abilities.
- Creating a learning atmosphere, reassured and encouraged improved performance.
Clinical Supervisor I Resume
Headline : Clinical Supervisor I have a vast majority of experience in a variety of settings. When given the opportunity, I will adapt, mold, and grow into any area of my profession.
Skills : Typing 55wpm, Research, HIPAA, EHR, Medical Terminology, Microsoft Office Suite, Email, and Interpersonal Communication.
- Pertaining to the provision of clinical supervision includes but is not limited to -providing supervision of mental health support workers.
- Preparing a formal evaluation of employee performance as needed and required.
- Ensuring the provision of in-service education and training to all clinical staff to ensure compliance with state licensing requirements and to maintain a high degree of clinical knowledge throughout the agency.
- Collaborating with case managers, outpatient providers, psychiatrists, and referral sources to ensure continuity of care.
- Upholding the policies and procedures for maintaining accurate client case records in accordance with agency record-keeping requirements.
- Working with the management team to prepare and revise agency-wide clinical policy, procedures, and vision.
- Supervising and ensuring the integration of treatment through person-centered interventions.
- Collaboration with the clinical supervisor of intake to ensure a seamless delivery of service for clients from intake through discharge.
- Assisting stakeholders with ongoing marketing and outreach efforts as needed.
- Responsible for adhering to all licensing requirements and annual inspections through quality assurance.
Administrative/Clinical Supervisor Resume
Summary : Highly accomplished professional with 7+ years of diverse counseling, supervisory, wraparound and leadership experience as a Clinical Supervisor. Exceptionally organized and disciplined; possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and direct others in a supportive and cooperative team environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Leadership, Interpersonal, Motivational Interviewing, MediCal Documentation, PC, and Mac Platforms Including MS Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint, Medical Billing, and Exam.
- Managing and overseeing the daily clinical components of the type 50/behavioral health rehabilitative services (BHRS) program, ensuring compliance with local, state and federal licensing and procedural guidelines.
- Directly supervise all master's level clinicians in the BHRS/type 50 program, assisting with all personnel-related functions, i.e.,
- Responsible for hiring, termination, and training of master's level clinicians.
- Coordinating and overseeing the coordination of clients' psychiatric and/or psychological evaluations.
- Monitoring of employee assistance program (EAP), Deka, school-based outpatient counseling, and any other special programs as assigned.
- Assessing and evaluating staff development and training needs and requesting the provision of training as needed.
- Providing consultation to families, treatment teams, behavioral consultant specialist(s), mobile therapist(s), and therapeutic staff support(s), and other service providers in the accurate behavioral modification.
- Representing CCS at various schools, community, and managed care companies.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining outcome measurers; weekly program summaries/reports and presents collected data when necessary.
- Providing on-call crisis management/intervention for Deka and for all concern counseling services' clientele.
Assistant Clinical Supervisor Resume
Summary : More than 15 years of experience as a Clinical Supervisor, servicing individuals with mental health, medication-assisted treatment, and substance abuse diagnoses. Skilled in therapeutic expertise, outstanding communication with the person served and a strong knowledge of client assessment. A dedicated Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the direct clinical supervision of the department staff, adept at communicating with nursing staff and administrators to manage staff issues.
Skills : Self-starter, HIPAA, EHR, Medical Terminology, Microsoft Office Suite, Email, Interpersonal Communication, IMS Software, Dolphin Software, and Orthotrac.
- Coordinating the day-to-day operations of clinic/program services and IOP department.
- Conducting regular case conferences with clinicians and interns for supervision and consultation; reviews psychiatric case records and selects cases for discussion.
- Supervising staff in assessing social, emotional and economic causes of problem behavior and mental or emotional disorders and in developing and modifying treatment and approves alternative plans, termination or transfer of cases.
- Supervising consultation activities of employees; is responsible for the assignment and reassignment of employee caseload.
- Coordinating the assignment of cases, conducts staff meetings and provides training; schedules staff to provide for clinic coverage; evaluates work performance; assists in disciplinary proceedings.
- Personally maintains a small caseload or handles some of the more complex cases; performs a variety of direct clinical, diagnostic, treatment, and outreach services.
- Ensuring compliance with related federal, state and local regulations, as well as departmental and county policies and procedures.
- Participating in the establishment or revision of policies, procedures, guidelines, goals, and objectives.
- Conducting department meetings and served as a resource person for the department.
Clinical Supervisor II Resume
Summary : Responsible RN with excellent communication skills demonstrated by twenty-four years of experience in healthcare to include more than six years in a supervisory role.
Skills : Strong Clinical Judgment, Effective Leader, High Level Of Autonomy, Exceptional Interpersonal, Patient/family Focused Communication, Professional Bedside Manner, Efficient Multi-Tasker, and Qualified Lab Result Evaluator.
- Oversaw and managed fifteen clinical and support staff in patient care activities while maintaining a high level of staff morale and professionalism.
- Liaised between patients and physicians to ensure patient comprehension of treatment plans.
- Coordinated quality improvement activities (qi's) to identify performance areas for improvement.
- Authorized drug refills and provided detailed prescription information to pharmacies.
- Collected blood, tissue, and other laboratory specimens and prepared them for lab testing.
- Developed and produced all office flyer notifications for important policy changes, office news, and events.
- Ensured efficacy of treatments through monitoring of treatment regimens.
- Delegated clinical staff duties and created effective daily break schedule.
- Develop and implement individualized aba and behavior modification programs.
- Developed and implemented new hire orientation checklist for newly hired employees.
Assistant Clinical Supervisor Resume
Summary : Clinical Supervisor with over 10 years of experience serving adults with mental illness, and substance abuse disorders with expertise in psychotic disorders, forensic populations, crisis management, and risk assessment. Exceptional skills in leadership, program development, problem-solving, training and supervision of direct-service staff, coordination with multi-disciplinary service providers, and treatment planning.
Skills : Medical Documentation, PC And Mac Platforms Including MS Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint, Medical Billing, Exym, Effective Communication, Critical Thinking, and Flexible.
- Skilled in intake interviewing case management proficiency developed and implemented treatment plans and modified when needed.
- Monitoring and conducting annual performance analysis, and suggest appropriate measures for employee training, retention, and transfers.
- Analyzing the effectiveness of transitional programs and suggested improvements in situation analysis, coordination, and consultation pursue quality goals created annual strategic goals and objectives.
- Participating in contract negotiations, community collaboration meetings, provider meetings, treatment team meetings, and substance abuse committee meetings.
- Designing and dictating clinical codes and safety standards to ensure optimization of patient care treatments and clinical services.
- Identifying markets for service expansion prepared business proposals for approval and implementation.
- Training and supervising staff providing direct-care services, including case management, counseling, medication monitoring, documentation, and development of individual rehabilitation plans.
- Leading weekly staff meetings attended by the licensed therapists, psychiatrist, and liaisons from the supported employment.
- Coordinating the development of individualized service plans, quarterlies, behavioral plan report objectives and methods necessary to provide effective services to clients.
- Supervising staff compliance with state licensure and Medicaid standards for all services/programs assigned.
Administrative Clinical Supervisor Resume
Summary : 11+ years of experience as a Clinical Supervisor. Seeking to obtain and secure an employment position which allows room for growth and advancement.
Skills : Substance Abuse Counseling For Adults, Adolescents, and Persons With Mental Issues, X-ray, Fluoroscopy, PACS/RIS IT Systems, and Lead Technologist.
- Counselor position provides case consultation as needed, develops the intercept program's yearly training schedule and the ongoing development of training materials consistent with youth villages philosophy.
- Providing team supervision, clinical support for counselors, supervisors, and regional supervisors.
- Providing and coordinating training for all staff, including supervisors and consultants.
- Managing the training process program-wide, identifying needs and ensures that training occurs.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Supervisory responsibilities may include: interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance, and rewarding and disciplining employees.
- Responsibilities also include addressing complaints and resolving problems and supervising the counselor to ensure that the integrity of the model is maintained in all cases.
- Maintaining contact with the program director, program manager and subordinates daily to provide updates on staff assignments, caseload needs.
- Complete diagnostic assessments for Wilkerson's program potential participants.
- Providing intensive in-home, crisis-oriented counseling and case provide clinical supervision for up to 10 clinical staff members.
Clinical Supervisor Resume
Summary : 11+ years of experience as a Clinical Supervisor. I have worked in a variety of health care settings including long term care, critical care, and acute care. I have management experience. I have experience working with the elderly, mentally and physically disabled children, and children and adults with psychiatric illnesses and chemical dependencies.
Skills : X-ray, Fluoroscopy, PACS/RIS IT Systems, Lead Technologist, Computer, Electronic Medical Record, Phlebotomy, Medical Terminology, Meaningful Use, Wound Care, and Wound Vac.
- Responsibilities clinically manage RN and LPN care provided in pediatric patient homes.
- Complete supervisory visits every 30 days and recertification visits every 60 days.
- Complete intake and discharge assessments and develop patient-specific plans of care and goals.
- Communicating between doctors, nurses, therapists to maintain accurate orders to ensure appropriate care is being given to each patient.
- Providing nurses with the education required to adequately perform their job.
- Conducting assessments and reassessments for intensive in-home, and therapeutic day treatment services.
- Medicare, medicaid, insurance oasis admissions, recertifications, transfers and discharges.
- Performing all alpha assessments; initial interview, diagnosis, level of service recommendations, and treatment goals.
- Completed required reports/work documents in a timely manner and in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Providing monthly clinical supervision to 12 behavioral health intervention service providers.