Inventory Supervisor Resume
Headline : Inventory control supervisor offering 27 years of manufacturing experience. Experience in Master Scheduling, Purchasing and planning. Responsible for inventory averaging 2 million. Experience in Customer Service, MRP/Forecasting and warehouse supervisor. I am looking for a position Master scheduling or Buyer/planner. But I would consider Any inventory control position available.
Skills : Access, accounts payable, accounts receivable, banking,.
- Create or generate cycle counts and Audits.
- Analyze inventory and fix any variances that come about.
- Communicate with customers to discuss any discrepancies and/or to ensure that all orders are 100% accurate.
- Creating pivot tables on Microsoft Excel for employees to view any on hand reports easily.
- Set up and supervise Physical Inventory Audits set up quarterly by the customers.
- Complete weights and Dims process upon material that comes into the warehouse.
- Work with the inventory team to reconcile any discrepancies found.
Warehouse Inventory Supervisor Resume
Objective : Highly dedicated and motivated customer service professional offering 5+ years of customer service experience along with inventory management. Proven ability to manage small projects, increase internal customer's satisfaction, and supervise a team of 10+. Highly adaptable and consistently accepts additional responsibilities to accommodate rapid growth, business needs, and environments. Seeking a position where my customer service skills can be utilized.
Skills : Material planning, Purchasing, Master scheduling, Inventory control. Great communication skills, Advanced computer skills.
- Interfaces with the planning department to develop a comprehensive inventory control plan that meets customer demand while managing overall inventory levels.
- Ensures all inventory is properly identified and relocated to the correct storage location.
- Performs and supervises the shipping and receiving departments.
- Oversees incoming and outgoing shipping activities to ensure accuracy, completeness, and condition of shipments.
- Manages employees engaged in verifying and keeping records on incoming and outgoing shipments and in preparing items for shipment.
- Verifies the accuracy of shipping notices, bills of lading, invoices, and orders.
- Determines space requirements and position of shipment in trucks and lays out position of shipment.
BA In General Studies/Social Work
Auto Inventory Supervisor Resume
Summary : Immediate: Attain a Security position providing exposure to the security and safety of people and property. Long-term: Pursue Police Academy training and obtain designation as a law enforcement officer. Possess customer service and supervisory experience. Skills and strengths include decision making, handling pressure, judgment, objectivity, dependability, integrity, safety management, physical fitness.
Skills : Great Plains, Receiving, Inventory Control, Forklift Operator, Excel, Distribution, Shipping, WMS.
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Make copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
- Establish work procedures or schedules and keep track of the daily work of Inventory staff.
- Use computers for various applications, such as Syspro and email.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases Conduct searches to find missing product and answer customer service emails.
- Review work done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar, ensure that company format policies are followed, and recommend revisions.
- Manage projects or contribute to committee or team work Supervise other Inventory staff and provide training and orientation to new staff.
- Train and assist staff with computer usage.
French And Music
Inventory Supervisor/Sales Associate Resume
Summary : Administrative Professional experienced in Inventory Management and Customer Service for promotional and office supply products. Six Sigma - eWhite Belt Certified and Lean Office trained. Self motivated, detail oriented, team player.
Skills : Inventory Management, Management, Customer Service, Computer Skills.
- Supervision of inventory staff providing service to in house production and direct customer shipments.
- Oversee inventory for production groups providing parts for customer production and ensuring correct parts are pulled and ship dates are met.
- Perform physical inventory audits ensuring all parts on hand are correct and accurate.
- Ensure outgoing direct shipments were correct and government specifications were followed.
- Perform performance reviews for employee staff.
- Meet all deadlines to ensure customer production ship dates were on time.
- Used Provided friendly efficient department that always met company deadlines to ensure on time deliveries for customer.
Inventory Supervisor Lead Resume
Summary : I advanced to assistant sales manager role to serve as a key member of the store management team by working hard and working my way up. I have experience is asset protection and safety store training. As a hands on manager, I effectively work in logistics, transportation and management of inventory. First hand knowledge in account reconciliation and cash handling for an entire store. Able to combine drive with sales business-management skills to drive gains in revenue, inventory control and profit performance.
Skills : Operations Management, Sales Management, Performance Management, Experience Analyzing Profit & Loss/financial Statements, Staff Training & Development, Customer Relationship Management, Merchandising / Inventory Management.
- Supervise and overlook all truck process to ensure the inventory integrity.
- Ensure that all standard operating polices processing warehouse products.
- Removes merchandise from truck and compare against packing list.
- Package merchandise for shipmen returns, create bill of lading transfers and assist in drop shipment.
- Ensure that all products are secure and in an efficient way move to the sale floor or warehouse storage.
- Operate equipment and comply with the safety standards.
- Receive transfers, complete paperwork for stare transfers, store junk out, home delivery and DEVO.
High School Diploma
Inventory Supervisor/Industrial Engineer Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Inventory Supervisor with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : MIcrosoft Office: Word, PowerPoint And Excel, Spanish: Read, Write And Speak Fluently.
- Supervising and leading a team of assistants and inventory clerks.
- Delegating work and responsibility to subordinates.
- Overseeing all inventory accounts and records.
- Compiling inventory reports and for review and analysis.
- Analyzing and stock inventories and checking archives.
- Ensuring timely the packaging, shipment, procurement and invoicing of all stock and material.
- Scheduling shifts and evaluating the working of inventory staff and subordinates.
- Ensuring that all stocks comply with the quality standards of the organization.
Inventory Supervisor II Resume
Objective : Responsible for Supervising and coach performance of employees, perform daily reports, input all computer entry for inventory received and outgoing.
Skills : Proficient on MS Office, Proficient Spanish full, Lean Six Sigma.
- Promoted to inventory supervisor in recognition of team leadership skills.
- Supervised team of 3 professionals to expedite customer orders Managed inventory and coordination of orders and deliveries, with ability to prioritize conflicting demands.
- Coordinate with project managers to complete new projects accurately and in a timely matter Quality Assurance on all orders before being sent to shipping.
- Fulfill 20- 80 customer orders Produced positive customer service reviews Enhanced inventory reporting by generating daily reports on inventory.
- Helped strengthen inventory control by performing stock rotations, stock replenishments and removing outdated inventory.
- Aided shipping/receiving department Consistently improved and developed inventory management procedures Reviewed cycle count results.
- Compute figures from records, such as production records, sales orders or purchase invoices to obtain current inventory.
Inventory Supervisor I Resume
Objective : A highly devoted individual with experience in coordinating shipping activities, inspecting shipments and customer service skills seeking employment in a company that can benefit from clerical knowledge.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Citrix, 45 Wpm,.
- Compile and maintain records of type, quantity, and value of material, sale, equipment, merchandise or supplies stocked in establishment.
- Count equipment, merchandise, material, or supplies in stock and posts totals to inventory records using computer or manually.
- Compare inventories with what's on office records.
- Verify computer data with physical count of stock and adjusts errors in computation, then count, or investigate and report reasons for discrepancies if there is any.
- Compile information on receipt equipment, merchandise or disbursement of material, or supplies and cost.
- Prepare reports on price lists, inventory balance, and shortages.
- Operate office machines, such as calculators, photocopy machines, and typewriters.
Registered Dental Assistant
Inventory Supervisor & Fixed Asset Accountant Resume
Headline : A highly motivated and experienced professional with 16 years of warehousing and purchasing experience (11 years specific to the mining industry). A work history of continual improvement, advancement, leadership roles, and verifiable performance and accomplishment. Recognized as a dedicated, results-oriented problem solver.
Skills : Inventory Management, Microsoft Office: Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Windows.
- Managed and coordinated materials, responsible for handling materials and chemicals at location; used Excel for all inventory needs.
- Received necessary and sent out unnecessary equipment.
- Supervised forklifts, extremely reliable and accurate numbers inspected products daily.
- Coordinated materials organized and tracked supplies being imported and exported making sure they get to their destination.
- Planned inventory requirement ahead of time making sure the demand was accurate.
- Saved a great amount of money during the toughest part of the season.
- Materials were all distributed properly and efficiently.
- Ordered best material at lowest prices, most accurate inventory count possible.
AA In Business Administration
Inventory Supervisor III Resume
Objective : Diminished accrued detention charges by 42% within a year's efforts. I managed high performance interdisciplinary teams and built effective coalitions with internal and external business partners. I attained key goals in an assortment of job duties within a 20 year career. I am eager to learn new practices and tools and apply them to the job.
Skills : 3 Years Of Prior Staffing & Recruitment Or Related.
- Plan work schedules and assign duties to maintain adequate staff for effective performance of activities and response to fluctuating workloads.
- Collaborate with workers and managers to solve work-related problems.
- Review work throughout the work process and at completion to ensure that it has been performed properly.
- Transmit and explain work orders to laborers.
- Check specifications of materials loaded or unloaded against information contained in work orders.
- Inform designated employees or departments of items loaded or problems encountered.
- Examine freight to determine loading sequences.
- Evaluate employee performance and prepare performance appraisals.
Inventory Supervisor Resume
Summary : Responsible for Helping implement an order tracking system connecting sales, inventory, and upper management Perform high volume order picking using a forklift and pallet jack Handled some high price items like computer memory, CPU's, motherboards, routers, and servers.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Inventory Control.
- Created and implemented business plans to increase department sales.
- Managed and conducted trainings of employees on company sales strategy and products.
- Provided daily sales support for entire store to maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Managed and maintained company operational policies and procedures through daily sales floor leadership.
- Implemented functional and innovated visual merchandising displays and retail space layout.
- Coordinated the procurement, delivery, and warehousing of all merchandise products.
- Maintained and controlled integrity of $10 million dollar inventory.
- Responsible for recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of new employees.
Mathematics And Computer Science