Service Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain a rewarding position, where there is the potential for professional growth, utilizing my skills and experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Coordinated with Program Managers and Facility Managers to assure proper arrival the client documents and materials.
- Delivered all clients documentation / materials in a professional matter.
- Coordinated with other drivers and employees to ensure the materials arrived in a timely manner.
- Ensured convenience copiers are working properly, checking for quality via daily inspections.
- Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific problems.
- Performed all repair service on customer copier equipment.
- Maintained records for management reports and inventories of supplies needed.
- Calculated charges for jobs performed and maintained some billing logs.
Operation Service Specialist Resume
Headline : Accustomed to fast-pace working environment, assignments or projects that I am given with deadlines are a priority and handling multiple jobs is a norm, I enjoy a challenge and take pride in my work. For instants working demolition we would have to meet deadlines by contractors as well as the home owner so work had to be efficient and up to par.
Skills : Technical support experience, Sales, Communication, Computer, Customer Service, Advanced Problem Solving, Account Handling, General Labor.
- Answered customers' questions and addressed problems and complaints in person and via phone.
- Helped customers select products that best fit their personal needs.
- Helped management create visually appealing and effective displays for the entire store.
- Educated customers on product and service offerings.
- Collaborated with customer service team members to give exceptional service throughout the entire shopping and purchasing experience.
- Kept the store clean and maintained neat, orderly product displays.
- Completed floor replenishment to guarantee size availability and promote customer satisfaction.
- Communicated information to customers about product quality, value and style.
High School Diploma
Retail Service Specialist Resume
Objective : Owned and operated a successful construction company overseeing operations, management of employees, sales and customer service. Accomplished Service Specialist with a successful track record of coordinating jobs with customers, customer service, running tools in oil wells and able to remain on oil well locations for long periods of time.
Skills : Microsoft office, Customer Service, Insurance.
- Ensured effective communication between relevant members of the Sales teams and Demand and Supply Planning partners regarding orders, product, and shipping issues.
- Ensured exceptional customer service to all accounts through timely problem resolution.
- Responsible for maintaining Naturalizer - Famous Footwear, Naturalizer & Life Stride retail wholesale accounts.
- Heavy data entry for originating customer orders using SAP and various systems.
- Created excel reports and maintaining daily sales reports.
- Navigated through various platforms and reports to assist customers.
- Receptionist Developed and implemented a Receptionist Policies and Procedural Training manual.
Finance Service Specialist Resume
Headline : Over 11+ years experience in control systems automation design and implementation. 8+ years focused on critical environments in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. Ability to work individually, in team settings, and in leadership roles. Strong customer relationships.
Skills : Commercial exterminator, customer service Indusrty, Sales.
- Small project management, including installation to completion, coordination of man power, scheduling, proper documentation and conflict resolution.
- Proficient with control systems and HVAC applications.
- Respond to and troubleshoot service calls.
- Perform preventive maintenance on building automation systems.
- Work with team to develop quotes for upcoming jobs.
- Advise and educate customers to better their understanding of the automation system.
- Proficient in Tridium open source framework, Network 8000, and Continuum.
Customer Service Specialist Resume
Summary : Coming from a background in caring for adults with mental and physical disabilities, I have patience and determination along with excellent crisis management skills. I gave three years of my life to the Army where I learned excellent discipline and time management skills, along with team building and troubleshooting.
Skills : Customer service.
- Resolved customer complaints and concerns with strong verbal and negotiation skills.
- Displayed courtesy and strong interpersonal skills with all customer interactions.
- Built and maintained successful relationships with service providers, dealers and consumers.
- Maintained composure and patience in face of difficult customer situations.
- Processed an average of 200 inbound and outbound technical support calls.
- Support customers with online billing and account issues.
- Trained new employees and explained protocols clearly and efficiently.
- Properly directed inbound calls in phone queues to improve call flow.
Client Service Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain a position in an environment that will allow me to utilize my fast learning, analytical, and customer service skills with great opportunities for advancement and growth.
Skills : Hand Tools, Machine Operator, Welding, Carpentry, Sales.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service.
- Service includes responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Establish customer relationships while educating customers about insurance options.
- Actively identify and act on cross-selling opportunities in order to increase household penetration and improve customer retention, applying effective selling techniques.
- Develop leads, schedule appointments, identify customer needs, and market appropriate products and services.
- Providing quotes for auto, property, liability, boat, commercial, business, life, and health policies.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of specific company products in order to ensure confidence and creditability to our clients.
- Troubleshoot client concerns such as billing, as well as troubleshooting system issues.
High School Diploma
Loan Service Specialist Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging position that will require me to utilize my experience and education with the opportunity for professional growth within the company.
Skills : Google Docs.
- Handled and maintained residential and development properties for 9 different communities.
- Sent out welcome packets to new homeowners for each community.
- Requested contractors for property issues; receiving bids and issuing work needed Communicated and followed up with residents and contractors to verify completion of work ordered.
- Tracked and documented all communication through Max Trac for each property.
- Generated, corrected and mailed all violation letters or any other correspondence to residents.
- Maintained calendar for the communities' clubhouse/lodge reservation, etc Issued, activated and deactivated access cards for the communities' amenities.
- Researched and communicated the Laws of the Governing Docs to homeowners with issues so they would have a better understanding.
Home Service Specialist Resume
Objective : A dedicated and positive individual seeking a secure position with a progressive company that offers career growth and a professional challenge as my skills and talents are utilized and developed while welcoming challenges and increased responsibility.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Provides insurance quotes to clients from current and alternate carriers during certain client renewals to validate that best possible options are presented to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Works as a liaison between policy holder and Insurance Carrier to ensure the highest level of customer service is provided.
- Works as a liaison between internal Paychex departments to ensure the highest level of customer service across product lines.
- Retain clients as outlined in yearly planning.
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of Section125, COBRA and Workers Compensation, etc.
- Responsible for meeting basic service level goals including response time and quality standards.
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction and client retention of assigned book of business.
Community Service Specialist Resume
Objective : Looking for a second chance. Experience includes; Pentesting several networks ranging from just a few machines, to thousands. Working with CashCo, a small valve making company, to rebuild their network and ensure it meets company standards. Design and implementation of SDXng, Siemens' new scheduling application. Design and implementation of Kryptos, a CTF application aimed at simplifying the process of organising CTF notes.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Excel, Digital Photography, Video Editing, Video Production, Data Entry, Powerpoint, Phones, Social Media Marketing, Shipping And Receiving, Final Cut Pro, Customer Service, Promotions, Graphic Design, Windows, Sales.
- Performs preventative maintenance and diagnostics on automation system and components according to service agreement contracts.
- Participates in semi-complex equipment installation, trial runs, investigative tests, repairs and overhauls.
- Participates in training customers on semi-complex products and services.
- Performs semi-complex maintenance on tools, test equipment, etc., and maintains documents of all installations, inspections, maintenance and repair work, and failures.
- Participates in responding to semi-complex service or systems calls.
- Participates in the assessment of semi-complex product/equipment performance based on field support data and recommends modifications or improvements.
- Performs technical support programs (TSP) / service agreement tasks and scheduled assignments to ensure that building automation system is properly maintained and operating correctly.
- Handles emergency service calls as directed during the day and after hours.
Direct Service Specialist Resume
Summary : Affiliated with through determination, hard work and commitment. By using the experience that I have acquired in the past and present, dedicated toward maintaining a striving career, based upon the needs of the business, in whatever capacity that may be available.
Skills : Word, Excel.
- Delivered superior customer service in a respectful, courteous and timely manner to ensure concerns are addressed through to resolution.
- Assisted the Account Supervisor Team by serving as a primary resource for team members, facilitating timely and accurate exchange of information.
- Tasks often require some use of independent judgment.
- Initiated outbound calls and other communications to resolve complex issues that required follow-up.
- Issues included but were not limited to service level changes, contractual obligations, billing escalations and service cancellations.
- Returned all internal/external calls, emails, and faxes in a timely manner, ensuring that customers' concerns were understood clearly and the resolution clearly explained.
- Logged and recorded information about customer support interactions by inputting information into Company systems and updating information in a timely and accurate manner.
Service Specialist Resume
Headline : Customer service representative with 43 years of experience at a major insurance company. An award winning, exceptionally talented service professional with training skills and a successful record of managing diverse facets of insurance sales/service operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Scheduling Appointments, Medical Terminology, Accounts Payable, Accounting, Forecasting, Financial Analysis, Consulting, Consulting.
- Executed new account opening and administration.
- Received and distributed mortgage quotations Posted receipts.
- Performed word processing for financial products and intra-organizational communication.
- Answered telephones and directed calls appropriately.
- Assisted the cashier with their various duties and transactions.
- Assisted business development officers with seeking out business opportunities.
- Assisted new and previous customers that enter the bank.
Bachelor's In Finance