General Mechanic Resume
Summary : Reliable General Mechanic with strong mechanical aptitude and a willingness to learn. Skilled maintenance technician/ electrician with 25+ years of experience focusing on troubleshooting and repairs of electrical, and mechanical equipment. killed in breaking down complex projects, defining project priorities, and delegating tasks. Seeking a Diesel, automotive, and/or Heavy Equipment position for your reputable company. Ready to bring excellence through consistency and determination as well as managing mechanical malfunctions on different makes and models of diesel, gasoline, CNG, and heavy equipment machinery.
Skills : Welding, Mechanic, Glass Installation, Driver, Equipment Operator, Welding, Fabricating, Auto Body And Paint, Mechanics, Hydraulics, Wiring,
- Inspected and diagnosed mechanical defects in automobiles, and other mechanical equipment.
- Performed road tests to diagnose needed repairs and to test completed repairs' performed, differentials and clutch systems, repaired or removed and replaced rear end and front end systems in vehicles.
- Performed complete overhauls on hydraulic air brake systems, repaired and adjusted air and hydraulic brakes, designed and installed high-pressure hoses for hydraulic brakes, power steering, airlines, and oil pressure hoses.
- Disassembled motors and repaired and replaced parts, reconditioned and adjusted ignition and carburetor systems, serviced and maintained fuel and cooling systems.
- Aligned wheels, operated wire and gas welding equipment to repair and fabricate metal parts.
- Repaired electrical systems in vehicles, starters, lighting systems, buzzers, warning devices, and wiring, inspected, repaired and replaced wheel bearings, fuel pumps, water pumps, and injector pumps, inspected, cleaned and replaced air and fuel filters.
- Operated electronic testing equipment and other hand and power tools, operated a tire changer, wheel balancer, and flywheel surface machine.
- Communicated with vendors to obtain required parts and supplies, drove to vendors and other locations to pick up and deliver parts, equipment, and vehicles.
High School Diploma
Summary : Accomplished and energetic Supervisor/Mechanic with a solid history of achievement in mechanical repairs. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities, in a fast pace environment. My goal is to find a company or an organization to work for where I am pleased with more than just the compensations or benefits packages. I am looking for a career in a facility that has a great attitude towards its employees and recognizes growth in their employees.
Skills : Mechanical Troubleshooting, Building And Construction Equipment, Selection, Repairing Equipment, Maintenance, Installation, Operation, Monitoring, Production And Processing
- Performed diagnostic on client's automobiles, and then performed quality mechanical repairs on client automobiles.
- Managed six employees, and managed the service desk, along with the following: use computers for various applications, such as database management.
- Greeted visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- Scheduled and confirmed appointments for clients, customers, or supervisors.
- Located and attached appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Ordered accurate amounts of parts and supplies to maintain the necessary inventory.
- Followed work instructions and provide written daily reports on work accomplished.
- Worked on a wide variety of equipment from Volvo, Komatsu, and Mercedes sea tractors.
- Worked for first hand with general manager to ensure materials meet posted mail dates.
Associate Of Science
Senior Mechanic Resume
Summary : Established Senior Mechanic, innovative, and talented, with over 9 years of equipment reliability expertise. Diverse experience and success in environmental projects, a strong emphasis in Mechanical Maintenance, Power, Gas and Chemical Plants. Capable of rapidly assimilating new technologies and concepts to meet the demands of dynamic environments and customer satisfaction. Capable of a wide range of assertive leadership roles.
Skills : Automotive, Power Generation, Industrial, Diesel, And Electrical Equipment Maintenance. Highly Proficient In Inspecting, Troubleshooting, Overhauling And Maintaining All Types Of Automotive, Hydraulic, Gasoline, And Diesel-Powered Equipment
- Responsible for maintaining, troubleshooting, repairing, overhauling and rebuilding heavy construction equipment such as dozers, trailers, forklifts, cranes, and light/heavy vehicles to include power generation equipment, mine resistant ambush vehicles, and hydraulic systems.
- Daily operations consist of but not limited to servicing/repairing job ordered equipment and performing quality control inspector duties.
- Performing maintenance mechanic lead duties certified that all new hires were proficient in troubleshooting, repair, and overhaul of starters, alternators, voltage regulators, control circuits, hydraulic systems and the maintenance/repair of various sizes and types of gasoline/diesel engines.
- Served as subject matter expert on the repair of all MRAP vehicles job ordered for repair.
- Supervising the shop hazardous waste management program ensured that all environmental and safety standards and procedures were followed resulting in zero negative reportable environmental incidents.
- Ordering, receiving and replacing necessary parts to bring equipment to fully operational status.
- Maintaining, rebuilding/overhauling and troubleshooting all types of vehicles and electrical equipment in a shop and field environment.
- Responsible for rebuilding transmissions, engines, assorted gearboxes, axles, undercarriages and hydraulic components to factory specifications.
- Conducting quality control inspector duties on all incoming and outgoing vehicles resulting in zero customer complaints.
Automotive Mechanic Resume
Headline : Friendly and enthusiastic Automotive Mechanic with 5 years specializing in Automotive and Fork Lift/Pallet Jack repair. Able to learn new tasks quickly and proficient in growing key customer relationships. Represent establishment with friendly, professional demeanor at all times. Seeking an entry level position, in order to utilize my driving and mechanical skills for the growth of the company.
Skills : Mobile Crane Safety, Forklift Training, Driveline Upgrade Programs, Hazard Communication Instructor Course, HAZMAT Course, Humvee License
- Served as an automotive mechanic performing service and repairs on trucks, generators, trucks, and trailers.
- Maintained, replaced and/or repaired the following: decals on vehicles, oils and air filters, batteries, tires, engine, transmission, and differential grease and oils, glow plus, brakes, windshield wipers and similar.
- Assisted on major overhaul jobs by disassembling and cleaning parts, repairing components such as generators, water pumps, thermostats, points, electrical wiring, and other items.
- Troubleshoot, repair and/or overhaul major components/systems, such as engines, transmissions, differentials, transaxles, electronic fuel injection systems, emission control systems, related electrical, electronic, hydraulic, fuel and other assemblies.
- Used a wide variety of test procedures and equipment to trace hard-to-locate defects or problems.
- Helped to maintain a vehicle and parts inventory valued at over $20 million.
- Thorough knowledge of the makeup, operation, and installation of complex major systems, assemblies necessary to troubleshoot and repair a variety of systems and/or rebuild one or more systems, such as the following: gasoline and diesel engines, automatic and manual transmissions and gear reduction systems, transaxles, driveline and rear axle assemblies, including electrical, air, vacuum, or mechanically controlled differentials, electrical and electronic systems and accessories.
- Disassembled, repaired, replaced, recondition, and rebuilt components of the various systems, and made independent judgments based on specifications in technical manuals and on accepted trade practices.
General Mechanic Resume
Headline : Highly-skilled General Mechanic dedicated to producing and repairing mechanical equipment with precision and strong attention to detail. Enthusiastic Machinist who successfully applies vast knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures.
Skills : Hardworking And Self-motivated, Team Leader, Forklift Operation, Machine operation, CNC Machine Operation, Knowledge Of Gear Boxes
- Specified system components and directed product modifications to ensure conformance with engineering design and performance specifications.
- Performed on-site field surveys and wrote technical narratives in an efficient and timely manner.
- Created parts for various fabrication methods, including machining, sheet metal fabrication and injection molding.
- Fixed issues with all vehicles in a timely manner applied statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements.
- Performed a tolerance analysis to ensure success in high-volume manufacturing.
- Adjusted repaired systems to meet the manufacturer's performance specifications.
- Operated equipment such as infrared engine analyzers, compression gauges, and computerized diagnostics.
- Collected, stored, labeled, separated and maintained hazardous waste records.
- Used fed log system to research parts to placed orders for equipment parts.
Maintenance Mechanic Resume
Summary : Maintenance Mechanic with 12 years of experience diagnosing, and repair of diesel engines, trucks, and equipment. Have experience working on a variety of different engines including PACCAR, Kenworth's, and Peterbilt. Have experience operating heavy equipment, and forklifts, various small engines, and light-duty vehicles. To obtain a position that challenges my diverse skills and capabilities with an opportunity for advancement and personal growth.
Skills : Welding, Fabricating, Auto Body And Paint, Mechanics, Hydraulics, Wiring, Machine Operator/ Dirt Moving Equipment
- Performing troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance for a variety of heavy-duty mining equipment with primary responsibility for p&h 2250 hydraulic face shovels.
- Managed multiple high-profile projects with the ability to analyze the need and oversee all aspects of the project through completion.
- Training and mentoring new employees on a variety of heavy equipment and multiple procedures and processes.
- Maintaining and supporting obsolete OEM equipment, performing emergency repairs.
- Positioning guides, stops, holding blocks, or other fixtures to secure and direct workpieces, using hand tools and measuring devices.
- Testing and adjusting machine speeds or actions, according to product specifications, using gauges and hand tools.
- Reading work orders or production schedules to determine specifications, such as materials to be used, locations of cutting lines, or dimensions and tolerances.
- Examining completed workpieces for defects, such as chipped edges or marred surfaces and sort defective pieces according to types of flaws.
Diesel Mechanic Resume
Summary : Retired after Twenty-one years of in-depth experience in maintaining and repairing Naval Diesel engines and auxiliary equipment with exceptional technical expertise. Continuing my mechanical training and education with Navajo County.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Mechanic, Account Management, Inventory Management, Quality Control
- Conducted preventative maintenance on county vehicles and sheriff's patrol units, and conducting road calls on down equipment.
- Performed major brake jobs on various country vehicles, to maintain equipment in top operating status.
- Removed and replaced engine and subassemblies such as transmission on track vehicles.
- Transported logistical materials to work area using 5 LMTV's, and forklifts.
- Inspected, repaired and analyzed all maintenance defects of a fleet that consisted of 75 vehicles.
- Did complete overhauls on vehicles such as complete engine replacement, transmission overhaul, rear axle replacement, etc.
- Inflated tires on a test machine and adjusted controls to simulate road conditions.
- Safely used all hand and power tools, including the t-stripper, t-cutter, torque and wrench.
Senior Auto Mechanic Resume
Summary : Well rounded Maintenance Mechanic with 13 years of mechanical experience. Skilled in the maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and overhaul of electronics, engines, and compressors. Experienced in the use of test equipment, and maintaining maintenance logs. To obtain a welding job that will challenge me and allow me to use my education, skills and past experiences in a way that is mutually beneficial to both myself and my employer and allow for future growth and advancement.
Skills : Diagnosis And Repair Of Drive Line, and Diesel Engines, Customer Service, Forklift, Team Leader, Mechanical
- Operating and maintaining mechanical equipment throughout the facilities.
- Performing maintenance on all the following equipment air handlers, motors, pumps, variable speed drives, refrigerators, freezers, dishwashers, laundry equipment, washers, dryers.
- Performing preventive maintenance on boilers and chillers also to include pneumatic and direct digital controls.
- Maintaining and ordering parts for all maintenance and engineering operations due to daily critical functions for, electrical, plumbing, cosmetic, carpentry needs.
- Coordinating and scheduling with production supervisors times and needs of preventative and heavy work orders.
- Rebuilding pumps and blowers, solenoid control circuits, water cooling, and leveling systems.
- Planning and laying out repair work, using diagrams, drawings, blueprints, maintenance manuals, or schematic diagrams.
- Dismantling devices to access and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, and power tools.
High School Diploma
Equipment Mechanic Resume
Summary : A highly motivated Equipment Mechanic with a proven ability to learn quickly, create, implement, and maintain procedures both old and new in any environment. Further possessing the ability to meet heavy work assignments and deadlines under strict time constraints. In addition to my strong commitment and desire to succeed in every assigned task, I am able to work independently or as a team, with a unique ability to communicate effectively on all levels.
Skills : Mechanical Troubleshooting, Equipment Maintenance, Repairing, Operation And Control, Critical Thinking, Active Learning, Education And Training
- Performing preventative maintenance on diesel tractors, trailers and trailer refrigeration units.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing equipment problems.
- Answering drivers' telephone request for assistance with equipment failure while out on the road.
- Maintaining and repairing all equipment (tractors, trailers, trailer refrigeration units, and converter gears) to include engines, starting and charging, cooling, electrical, body, wheels, brakes and suspension.
- Following all company procedures and ensure a safe work environment.
- Responsible for performing all job duties with honesty and integrity.
- Evaluating engine conditions using data from reciprocating trap and oil sample reports.
- Communicating findings of potential failures to supervisors and mechanics.
- Communicating operational issues and changes to supervisor on a regular basis.
Head Mechanic Resume
Objective : Head Mechanic with a Automotive background who has excellent diagnostic skills. Discovers the root of the problem quickly and works to find solutions. Results orientated mechanical engineer with a hand on approach to tackling projects and accomplishing goals. Seeking an entry level position in an industry that believes in promoting employee growth.
Skills : Fast Learner, Diagnostic Knowledge, Polite, Qualified Mechanic Professional, Strong Team Player, Customer Service
- Communicated with customers regarding vehicle issues and potential repairs.
- Participated in a weekly safety meeting and adheres all company safety rules.
- Built skeleton bundle using tie-rods, spacers according to blueprints specifications.
- Replaced transmissions, differentials, brakes, ball joints, kingpins, tie rod ends, mount and dismount tires, prioritized equipment that needs repairs from most important to least depending on the priority of jobs the company has going on.
- Managed inventory for the shop, and do orders accordingly, let coworkers know what needs to be done on a daily bases.
- Kept track of paperwork turned in receipts and what equipment they were bought for.
- Adjusted, repaired, reworked, or replaced parts and assemblies to eliminate malfunctions and to ensure proper operation.
- Attach brackets, hinges, or clips to secure or support components or subassemblies, using bolts, screws, rivets, or welding.
- Inspected completed work to certify that maintenance meets standards and that aircraft parts are ready for installation.
Bachelors of Science