Safety Consultant Resume
Headline : Seeking a position utilizing a wide-range of related experience. Background spans 30 years of working in the capacity of Safety, Construction, and Maintenance for residential, commercial and Public Facilities. Project oriented with a comprehensive knowledge and hands-on experience. Work effectively with all concerned to ensure quality control, cost containment, compliance and on-time completion of all work.
Skills : MS Office, Customer Service, OSHA Training, Health, Safety, Environmental Audits.
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers, suggesting trade-ins, meeting prospects at community activities, greeting drop-ins, responding to inquiries, recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests, matching requirements and interests to various models, building rapport.
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features, taking drives, explaining warranties and services.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections, asking for sales, negotiating price, completing sales or purchase contracts, explaining provisions, explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing collects payment, delivers automobile.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications.
- Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Safety Consultant III Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that would allow me to put my education, and personal skills to their maximum benefit for both myself and my employer.
Skills : Operate a forklift, steam valve, Completed training, School was ABC Dist Nederland Texas,.
- Ensuring employees understand the safety requirements of their job by presenting new hire and rehire orientations.
- Training on confined space, equipment operations and other OSHA and 3-S minimum required subjects using MS Power Point software.
- Modifying and / or creating Power Point training material that was specific to the project or to changing or new 3-S policies.
- Development and maintenance of spread sheets for presentation to the client and 3-S management as tools for safety program status reports or incident reviews to enable possible corrective actions for improvement by both.
- Maintaining adequate safety documents, equipment and supplies to ensure availability and no loss in productivity die to lack of need safety related materials.
- Conduct routine behavior expectations by all employees.
- Investigate incidents assigned and report in accordance with 3-S policies.
High School Diploma
Safety Consultant II Resume
Summary : Certified forklift operator and welder with wo years' working safety attendance experience. Highly meticulous and reliable Boilermaker Welder with exceptional attention to detail and a superior work ethic. Adept multitasker able to address a number of simultaneous boilermaker maintenance and repair issues with accuracy and efficiency. Especially knowledgeable in safe and effective handling and repair for an array of potentially hazardous welding equipment.
Skills : Osha Authorized ConstructionTrainer.
- Responsible for the daily operations of the safety management program and claims management department under an owner-controlled insurance program.
- Managed several commercial construction projects and the overall safety program over a 3.5-year course of employment.
- Handled the claims management process in regards to workers' compensation, builders' risk, and general liability cases.
- Enforced the disciplinary safety policies with fairness and equality.
- Conducted new-hire safety orientations prior to work commencing.
- Supervised several tower crane installations, rock blasting operations, traffic control, steel erection, fall prevention & protection operations, and robot/stamping press installations.
- Conducted accident investigations, risk assessments, safety meetings, new-hire safety orientations, post-incident review meetings, project inspections, and job hazard analysis training.
- Maintained a recordable injury and lost-time accident rate; well under the national average for construction.
Master Of Science
Safety Consultant I Resume
Summary : Training and development professional with over 15 years experience designing, developing and implementing training materials, OJT manuals, safety, and staff training programs to achieve organizational goals.
Skills : Glass Cutter, Carpentry, HVAC, Bilingual, Forklift Operator, Rough Terrain Forklift Instructor, Aerial Lift Instructor.
- Responsible for the design, implementation and execution of all of Gregg and Merico safety and health policies, programs and procedures affecting up to 200 employees.
- Generated and maintained reports, trend analysis, quarterly and annual evaluations for OSHA, management, customer and employee use.
- Maintained all hearing conservation, fall protection, respiratory and air monitoring programs.
- Conducted accident/incident investigations and weekly safety meetings.
- Performed safety audits on all Gregg employees and contract employees.
- Involved in Safety Behavior and Risk Management approaches to improve employee involvement with the VPP Star program.
- Worked directly with the human resource department to oversee the company's drug and alcohol screening policy and procedure and along with the company's occupational healthcare provider.
Jr. Safety Consultant Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as a safety instructor or trainer within an organization that will allow me to utilize my training in the field of OSHA compliance specializing in general industry and best practices for infection control in the healthcare environment.
Skills : Site Safety Audit, Employee Management, Regulatory.
- Primary Safety Consultant on multi-million dollar construction sites, encompassing Mid-Atlantic Region.
- Conducted construction site inspections for OSHA compliance and state safety standards; provided recommendations to amend site hazards.
- Instructed and facilitated all OSHA Series 10 & 30 courses, Fall Protection classes and Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) classes.
- Trained personnel in first-aid and CPR and administered certifications.
- Completed periodic inspections of new commercial and residential construction, remodeling jobs, warehouse and industrial plant safety.
- Expansive knowledge of various trade industry enabled effective oversight and management of electrical, plumbing, carpentry, HVAC mechanics, general contracting, roofing, excavation, masonry, steam fitters and interior construction.
- Proficient in interpretation of MD statutory Workers Compensation law, the associated reporting requirements, adherence to guidelines and administration of compensatory benefits.
Sr. Safety Consultant Resume
Summary : Experienced over thirty years in heavy construction with 21 years focused on occupational safety. A diverse background with union and non-union workforces in a broad spectrum of industries including heavy highway, manufacturing, surface mining, bridge building, transportation systems, commercial office buildings, correctional systems, schools, parking structures, state and local government, and healthcare facilities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, CPR Certified, Blackboard, OSHA, Life Safety Code, Fire Inspector 1.
- Provided consultative assistance to company presidents, vice presidents, directors, and managers on ways to improve EH&S performance for small to large companies and large-scale construction projects.
- Ensured compliance with governmental regulations and corporate policies.
- Conduct hazard identification and risk assessments that apply to tasks.
- Communicated significant regulatory and technical information to appropriate personnel within the companies.
- Worked with EH&S team members from across construction and manufacturing industries to leverage resources and programs that positively impacted EH&S performance.
- Developed and coordinated the Emergency Preparedness Program, Hurricane Evacuation Plan, Health and Safety Plan, Job Safety Analysis (JSA), Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP), Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures (SPCC), and other similar plans.
- Coordinated with managers to ensure new projects were implemented with proper EH&S precautions in place.
Safety & Health Management
Medical Safety Consultant Resume
Summary : A self-motivated, dependable junior Safety student having completed the general industry, fire safety, construction and ergonomics course work as well as accident investigation, training methods and safety and health program development course that is interested in System Control and Data Technician position.
Skills : Oilfield Safety, Transportation Safety, Safety Trainer/Instructor.
- Advised the client in accomplishing locations health and safety objectives.
- Conducted safety inspections at clients locations, conducted site specific training Acted as a liaison between the clients and government agencies regarding chemical spills and work related accidents.
- Administered the Worker's Compensation Program for multiple locations.
- Made recommendations to departments based on results of safety inspections and plant hazard analysis survey Provided EHS support for 2400 personnel in 12 industrial work locations at the base.
- Evaluated effectiveness of administrative exposure controls.
- Introduced and interpreted Federal, State, City and industry-recognized rules, regulations and procedures dealing with work place safety, to department heads and employees.
- Monitored industrial claim investigations.
- Recommended corrective action to appropriate management as a result of accident research and review of industrial injuries.
Associate In Science
Associate Safety Consultant Resume
Objective : A highly experienced and versatile marine engineer with exacting standards derived from and early career as a marine steam propulsion plant operator and maintainer. Demonstrates strong diagnostic skills and problem solving ability, utilising initiative, experience and good communication skills to obtain effective results with a clear appreciation of cost in both time and resources. Experienced at working under pressure and in a variety of hostile an difficult environments.
Skills : Safety Administrator.
- Audited fire safety certificate submissions for modern warships exiting period of refit.
- Conducted safety reviews of technical documentation, utilising engineering experience.
- Compiled safety and environmental case reports utilising the claims, argument, evidence, approach on a wide range of Royal Naval equipment.
- Attended hazard identification and review meetings providing engineering and practical safety experience.
- Audited the escape and evacuation plans and infrastructure for a survey vessel leaving docked maintenance periods as part of the safe for sea documentation.
- Reviewing reports as part of the company's quality assurance process.
- Managed the technical documentation review project as required.
Asst. Safety Consultant Resume
Objective : Currently an Independent Consultant specializing in Safety, Fire Safety, Business Operations, Pharmaceutical, HealthCare, Leadership/Management, Environmental Operations, Course Writing, and Documentation Verification, for the Construction Industry, General Industry, Corporate Governance, and for the U.S. government federal Head Start Monitoring Project.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Plans, implements, and coordinate's safety programs, requiring application of engineering principles and technology, to prevent or correct unsafe environmental working conditions.
- Inspects facilities, machinery, and safety equipment to identify and correct potential hazards, and to ensure safety regulation compliance.
- Provides technical advice and guidance to organizations on how to handle health-related problems and make needed changes.
- Reviews employee safety programs to deter- mine their adequacy.
- Reviews plans and specifications for construction of new machinery or equipment to determine whether all safety requirements have been met.
- Investigates industrial accidents, injuries, or occupational diseases to determine causes and preventive measures.
- Evaluates adequacy of actions taken to correct health inspection violations.
Lead Safety Consultant Resume
Objective : To continue expanding my safety experience with an established company and increase my level of responsibility where I can fully utilize my skills and abilities.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, And Power Point, Team Management,.
- Well site safety Supervisor on Drilling, Completions, Flow backs and Production locations.
- Safety audits and inspections on drilling rigs, and work overs.
- Rig-up/Rig-Down low risk compliance packages and high risk compliance packages on drilling rigs, coil tubing's, completion rigs, wireline, flow backs, swab jobs and work over rigs.
- Install permanent H2S and LEL monitoring systems on facilities, flow backs, and work overs.
- Conduct H2S Certification training/awareness classes and fit testing.
- Supervision jobs working crews under air on facility maintenance, blow downs, pipe lines, flow backs, drilling rigs, work over rigs, swabs, and P&A wells.
- Trouble shoot and calibrate personal monitor's quad gas detectors, and mounted sensors and monitors.
- Pull tubes on facilities and test H2S concentration levels.
Safety Consultant Resume
Objective : Self-motivated and a highly efficient safety professional and team player. Excellent at time management and I enjoy problem solving.
Skills : IADC RigPass Instructor, Medic FirstAid Instructor, Microsoft Word,Excel,PowerPoint.
- Provide guidance to client and their contractors to meet and exceed OSHA regulations and industrial standards.
- Order suspension of activities that pose threats to workers' health and safety or endanger the environment.
- Recommend measures to help protect workers from potentially hazardous work methods, processes, or materials.
- Evaluate and audit contractor's JSAs and Safe Work Permits (Hot Work, CSE, SIMOPs, LOTO, etc.).
- Perform any gas detection and monitoring as needed to comply with state and federal requirements.
- Verify certifications of workers and equipment (crane operator, forklift operator, welder, confined space workers).
- Support client and contractors with the Behavior Based Safety (BBS) processes.
- Compile all necessary documents and information needed for a thorough accident investigation.