Logistics Management Specialist Resume
Headline : Skilled in supervising the logistics of freight and personnel movements, issuance of shipping documents, including freight bills, bills of lading, and freight manifest sheets.
Skills : <div>Clearance, Parts Data, Product Knowledge</div>
- Established necessary transportation, distribution and contract logistics procedures including procurement, planning, and reporting and internal customer service.
- Ensured correct transportation, handling, preparation, and disposal of food and related products, pharmaceuticals, and other perishable items and Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT).
- Ensured compliance with all related military and/or government directed policies and directives, including occupational health and safety, food safety and environmental requirements.
- Supervised logistics personnel and subcontractors to include facilitating training and certification; setting deadlines and objectives to be accomplished; advising and counseling employees on work, administrative matters; and evaluated performance based on standard operating procedures, and service delivery met and/or exceeded program and Government requirements.
- Ensured that all quality targets were agreed and complied with, especially on-time delivery of equipment, stocks, personnel and services to all locations.
- Undertook operational reviews of all logistics and business improvement activities enforcing the highest levels of quality management; environmental, health and safety management; and food safety/HACCP requirements.
- Developed and implemented contract-compliant property control, and safety procedures to prevent loss and avoidable damage to Government Furnished Equipment and company owned property.
Jr. Logistics Management Specialist Resume
Objective : Highly organized and solutions-orientated professional with over 24 years' Logistic experience delivering results while overseeing multi-faceted operations. With proven expertise scrutinizing existing aspects of the supply chain, while identifying and developing directives for new initiatives and ensures the efficient delivery of processes.
Skills : Skills in data analysis, including working with electronic data.
- Accepted and interpreted equipment contract provisions, regulation guidelines, which helped in the preparation of reports and other presentations on equipment acquisition program planning and evaluation guidelines.
- Explored solutions by continuously providing analysis and evaluation on the status of logistics project programs and ensuring compliance with set statutes, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Accounted for over 400 pieces of equipment worth over $14M by participating in the development, coordination, and implementation of strategic plans in support of mission, goals, objectives, and acquisition implementation plans and strategies which promoted efficiency in maintenance activities.
- Coordinated with team members and supervisor to ensure participation in the implementation US Army logistics policies, directives, procedures, and methods which promoted 100% compliance to directives and provided instructions.
- Managed parts within budgeted funds and followed up on assigned programs to ensure parts costs were within projected allotments by recommending use of substitute interchangeable parts to reduce cost.
- Prepared and presented briefings to higher levels on the criticality of repair parts in relation to maintenance requirements and schedules by meeting with section personnel, supervisors and equipment inspectors.
- Utilized Army logistics systems to control and track parts purchases, supply management, and resolve all property management accountability functions and prepare transfer of documents.
- Performed research and analysis to provide assistance regarding logistics program issues and problems in equipment repair schedules resolving parts that had long-lead-time by contacting vendors to reduce the lead time.
Bachelor Of Arts
Jr. Logistics Management Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain a Logistics Coordinator position that utilizes my analytical skills, budget planning ability and knowledge of Logistics and Supply operations to make a constructive contribution to the organization.
Skills : Extensive Training In Lean Six-Sigma.
- Responsible for coordination and direction of ammunition logistics activities and have responsibility for managing the logistics aspects related to integration and transition of conventional ammunition demilitarization research and development activities into operational capabilities at industrial base installations.
- Projects involve planning and executing integrated logistic policies and procedures and providing technical direction, assistance and support to the Product Manager for Demilitarization, Joint Munitions Command, Aviation Missile Command, and installations.
- Develops plans, utilizing the DOD acquisition framework (APB, WBS, TTA, etc.), to assure integration of various logistic functions in support of assigned programs and projects.
- Assure execution of plans with responsibility for integration of all functions and special emphasis in the areas of technology development, program and project management, environmental impacts, explosive and industrial safety, and facilities for establishment and enhancement of demilitarization execution.
- Determine effect of directives and orders of higher echelons on the logistic support and take positive action to effect changes and minimize adverse impact.
- Identify new program requirements and provide for the development of plans for integration with current mission.
- Advise supervisor of formulation plan to keep abreast of ammunition environment and field requirements.
Logistics Management Specialist III Resume
Objective : Secure a senior challenging position in Management utilizing my strong analytical and management skills in Logistics. Facilitated the development of $1.5 billion dollars in sustainment and contingency contracts. Expert in project management, requirement planning, and directing multiple logistical support teams by providing oversight and direction while assuming full responsibility.
Skills : Supporting Production, Completion & Analyzing Material Requirements.
- Plans, coordinates, and evaluates various logistical actions required to support various and specified missions, weapon systems, contracts, and other designated program requirements.
- Analyze government requirements and contractor procedures regarding operations with emphasis on analyzing methodologies and developing best business practices ensuring the systems provide timely support to the customers.
- Worked closely with Defense Contract Management Agency Kuwait (DCMAK) to monitor and evaluate the Contractors quality plan and use root-cause analysis tools to identify defects and negative impact to customers.
- Directs and evaluates the Contractors supply, maintenance, engineering, procurement, and inventory management policy and procedures while reviewing the technical writing areas to assure that the most effective and economical means of support are considered during a systems life cycle.
- Apply logistics management principles to guide program accomplishment through the various phases of the acquisition cycle.
- Develop routine Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) plans and milestones or segments of larger plans as directed by policy and guidance, to provide the best product for the user, ensuring the most effective and economical means of support are considered.
- Participate in the development and coordination of assessment criteria, indicators, and procedures for measuring system/equipment performance.
Logistics Management Specialist II Resume
Headline : Proficient in using Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook email management. Used logistics software programs to include Logistics Information Warehouse (LIW), Automated Reset Management Tool (ARMT), Standard Army Maintenance System-1 (SAMS-1), Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE), FEDLOG, Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) software, and Unit Level Logistics System-Enhanced (ULLS-E).
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quality Assurance, Logistics Management, Shop Managment, Public Speaking.
- Responsible for conducting site visits to ensure accountability of government equipment and oversight of warfighter support for the contingency of operations in multiple locations at forward operating bases (FOBs) responsible for conduction RPAT missions to ensure retrograde of equipment is carried out in a responsive, timely manner.
- Manage the receipt and accountability of all Rolling Stock, Non Rolling Stock, Sensitive items, and Weapon systems.
- Assist in developing and implementing program operating procedures, standard operating procedures, work instructions, and training plans.
- Conduct weekly meetings with subordinates to review the status of operational requirements and other matters that pertain to the Performance Work Statement (PWS).
- Provide guidance and assistance to assigned personnel on current principles, practices, and procedures to be employed, quantity and quality of work expected, and tools and materials to be used.
- Plans work schedules, sequence of operations, and distribution of work, designates workers and assigns work, explains work requirements, methods and procedures, and assists with resolving problems.
- Functions as the subject matter expert and act as an advisor to all related issues pertaining to retrograde IAW Army Regulations while following theater guidance and mission requirements from as directed by (USFOR-A) US Forces Afghanistan and other Major Commands.
Logistics Management Specialist I Resume
Objective : Logistics Management Specialist until my retirement from the Department of the Army. Specialized in improving the supply chain management. Budgeting and finance, and transportation management among many other relevant duties.
Skills : Contingency Logistics, Program Management, Strategic.
- Direct, develop or perform logistics management operations that involve planning, coordinating, or evaluating the logistical actions required to support a specified mission, weapons system, or other designated program.
- Perform periodic independent systems evaluations and develop recommendations for system improvements based on a thorough and comprehensive study and analysis.
- Schedule and monitor and funding milestones for adequacy and timeliness.
- Monitor organizational and contractor compliance with milestone and system performance criteria.
- Collaborate and plan with other managers and appropriate personnel to coordinate and/or integrate operations and interests of other organizations.
- Responsible for planning, managing and coordinating the total cradle-to-grave life cycle logistics support for assigned systems or subsystems, integrating separate functions of supply, maintenance, procurement and quality assurance into logistics activities required to sustain system fielding.
- Gather facts and develop conclusions relative to any matter having a significant impact on solutions to problems requiring command attention because of their criticality of involvement with high-level policy.
- Exercise technical leadership to obtain agreement on required actions, schedules and the resolution of conflicting points of view concerning program or policy matters.
Logistics Management Specialist Lead Resume
Objective : Currently serving as a Senior Logistics Management Specialist at the Department of the Army G-4 (Logistics). Military career encompasses numerous Logistical and Operational Leadership positions. Liaison with foreign military leaders and their staff during real world exercises and ceremonial events.
Skills : Inventory And Supply Management.
- Independently works with management team to ensure Antiterrorism and physical plant requirements are met.
- Formulates logistical policies strategies, goals, alternative measures for significant logistics functions in accordance with applicable regulations for each function.
- Applies knowledge and skill of various analytical and evaluative methods and techniques to address issues concerning the efficiency and effectiveness of logistics programs.
- Acts as a logistical management specialist providing logistics, maintenance, supply and procurement services through management of leased facility, leased equipment and maintain accountability of assigned vehicles.
- Provides primary oversight of all operations and maintenance of buildings and utility systems, and alteration, building maintenance, janitorial services, and space management utilization and control.
- Manages GSA fleet by assigning, recording and receiving vehicles as part of administrative pool maintains centralized accountability and control of assigned vehicles and collect and analyzing pertinent data on vehicle scheduling usage and maintenance of assets maintains organizations security systems while managing permanent and temporary parking.
- Serves as Property Book Officer while maintaining installations property book in excess of $3.5M manage storage, stock control, supplies and equipment.
Logistics Management Specialist/Analyst Resume
Summary : Top producing market-oriented management professional with proven leadership experience in planning, logistics/ inventory management and process development for the industry; highly articulate and effective communicator.
Skills : <div>Turn-In Documents, Maintenance Data, Material Control, Management System.</div>
- Direct, develop and perform logistics management operations that involve planning, coordinating, and evaluating the logistical actions required to support the organization's mission.
- Uses analytical methods and a variety of tools to understand, predict, improve and/or control Logistics operations and processes.
- Develop and execute data management, analyzing performance, identifying problems, and developing recommendations that support Logistics management.
- Solves problems by considering courses of action within the framework of management goals and standards.
- Operates with minimal supervision and once given general assignments, prioritizes and executes tasks.
- Direct team activities, establishing task priorities, scheduling and tracking work assignments, providing guidance, and ensuring the availability of resources.
- Motivated self-starter, detail oriented, able to support and lead multiple projects, possess excellent communication skills, work well with a team, interact with multiple levels and functions with the Logistics organization, and able to manage supplier/business relationships.
- Identifies Logistics process improvement opportunities through strategic thinking, critical thinking and analysis.
Logistics Management Specialist/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Seeking an increasingly challenging position where my proven technical, organizational planning, implementation execution, and customer service abilities may be utilized and developed to their maximum potential while working towards the vision of the organization.
Skills : Microsoft office, Logistics Management, Customer Service, Customer Service, Call Center Experience, work at home, work at home.
- Provides inventory control for over 7,000 pieces of accountable and non-accountable government equipment worth over $40 million dollars.
- Ensures accurate delivery of new equipment; coordinates vendor repairs and maintenance of existing equipment to 56 field offices and various vendors.
- Conduct inspections of incoming and outgoing equipment; test, assemble and prepare equipment for deployment.
- Analyze monthly reports, providing justification on outstanding balances and rectifying any discrepancies with vendors and contracting officers ensuring that the contractor meets the commitment of their contract.
- Performed wall to wall inventory with a 100% success rate through the extensive use of the Asset Management System (AMS).
- Perform receipt set up in the Financial Management System (FMS) for all new equipment purchased with a Purchase Order (PO) valued over $2500.
- Entered the equipment into Technical Management Database (TMD) and Asset Management System (AMS) accurately and timely Work closely with Account Payable to ensure proper payment of invoices.
- Coordinate equipment to be decommissioned or donated to another government agency.
Logistics Management Specialist/Executive Resume
Summary : To obtain a position to activities of terminal employees to provide cost effective, timely, quality service to customers., where I can maximize my organizational skills and Inventory management background from over 5 years of professional military training, supervisory and management experiences.
Skills : Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Management, Management, Warehouse Management, Warehouse Management.
- Served as supervisory logistics management specialist for a rapid deployment organization consisting of over 800 personnel.
- Supervised subordinate personnel through establishing priority of work, developing and evaluating performance standards and providing mandatory quarterly training for professional development.
- Analyzed statistical data and reports to ascertain trends, conformance to standard and directives and efficiency of operations.
- Performed management duties involving the procurement, distribution and accountability of individual, organizational and installation property and materials utilizing the Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE) system.
- Analyzing and investigating issues impacting Supply planning.
- Researching and analyzing various documents, papers and statistics.
- Collaborating and communicating with various personnel both internal and external to DLA (such as Financial Management, Order Fulfillment, Procurement, Tech/Quality, senior leadership, etc.).
- Independent analysis and resolution of moderately to highly complex issues and problems Reviewed and mentored peers procurement packages for accuracy.
Associate Logistics Management Specialist Resume
Objective : Solutions-focused professional with over 20 years experience in Logistics, Maintenance, Operations, and Quality Assurance. Skills in leadership, planning, program implementation, and developing policy and procedures applicable to government and contracting program execution. Proven results in leading people and change both internal and external in the organization. A results driven leader with the ability to build coalitions.
Skills : Contracting Officer Represenative, USAF Information assurance/ Computer Security Certified, Purchase account Approving Official, Life Cycle Logistics Level 1.
- Conducted orientation briefings for new units on how to utilize the LOGCAP program services.
- Worked with unit representatives to fully define their support requirements to assist them in preparing the right contract mechanism to support them.
- Drafted/reviewed contractor direction for utilization of services for over 1000 Letters of Technical Direction (LOTDs), Project Work Orders (WOs), and Service Orders (SOs) requests.
- Assisted units to draft change order documentation to activate additional service lines, perform construction work, and repairs.
- Prepared and conducted briefings/sync meetings between customers and the contractors, and assist with any customer issues and concerns.
- Assisted units with writing/revising over ten new Statements of Work (SOWs) to update requirements as the base consolidated for cost savings and to right-size requirements to save the government in excess of $1 million dollars over the lifetime of the contract.
- Conducted site visits and discussions with units on the capabilities of the contract to impact mission readiness, safety, and capabilities of the contract's funded services.
Master's In Business
Logistics Management Specialist Resume
Summary : Logistics, Inventory Manager & Business Analyst possessing outstanding communication, organization, problem-solving and decision making skills. Result-oriented professional consistently selected to progressively responsible positions. Assertive, common sense team player, able to develop and implement ideas to improve efficiency and achieve goals.
Skills : Communication Skills, Military, Computer Skills, Leadership Skills, Logistics Management, Management Experience.
- Supervised and coordinated all logistical requirements and support to Navy Cyber Defense Operations Command consisting of over 300 military and civilian personnel.
- Managed, oversaw and balanced the annual command budget averaging $20,000,000 per fiscal year.
- Reviewed, verified and processed over 1,200 Government Purchase card transactions, 200 service contracts, and 500 training requests, maintaining 100% accountability and accuracy.
- Reviewed, verified and processed over 500 travel authorizations and vouchers utilizing the Defense Travel System (DTS), maintaining 100% accountability and accuracy.
- Maintained detailed Government Purchase Card and training logs on all mission related purchases, training requirements and service contracts utilizing Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access.
- Trained all new Government Purchase cardholders on the proper use of the Government purchase card and their responsibilities.
- Maintained accountability of all training requirements for Government Purchase cardholders.
- Performed quarterly audits on all non-appropriated fund committees with zero discrepancies.
Health Services Administration