Manager Assistant Resume
Headline : Energetic, bilingual team player with two ears of work experience as a fast food managers assistant, focused on greeting al costumers in a friendly, welcoming manner, and ensuring all my shifts ran smoothly.
Skills : Communication, Proactive person,Teamwork,Quality, Responsibility, commitment. office programs, bilingual spanish/English.
- Operated a cash register for cash and credit card transactions, Stocked and replenished merchandise according to store layout.
- Cleaned and organized the store, including the checkout desk and display.
- Handled all customer relations issues in a gracious manner and in accordance with company policies.
- Welcomed customers to the store in a friendly manner.
- Verified that all customers received receipts for their purchases, Monitored new crew members and trained them in basic functions.
- Worked with management team to implement the proper division of responsibilities.
- Prepared all food orders within a 2-3 minute time frame.
- Prepared fountain drinks and ice cream items.
High School Diploma
General Manager Assistant Resume
Summary : Reliable experienced with A.S Degree and background in Medical and Residential Group homes, with 9 years of experience. Service-oriented management and health care.excellent communication and time management skills. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency, accomplished and energetic. Over the years in health care I have a solid history of achievement in group homes and some training in doctors office. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities.
Skills : Computer general, Management, Home health, Private security.
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers for consideration and presentation by executives, committees and boards of directors.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management database systems, and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
Credit Manager Assistant Resume
Summary : Genuine team player, with excellent interpersonal skills across all levels including management, employees, and external agencies. Professionally experienced in sales, marketing, storage management, and customer relationships and development. Knowledgeable about social media and e-commerce, with great attention to details. Passionate and dedicated for a career path in the U.S.
Skills : Inventory Management and Microsoft Office Programing.
- Developed highly empathetic client relationships.
- Worked as a team member performing cashier duties, product assistance and cleaning.
- Expressed appreciation and invited customers to return to the store.
- Managed quality communication, customer support, and product representation for each client.
- Guaranteed positive customer experiences and resolved all customer complaints.
- Maintained adequate cash supply in cash drawers in multiple checkout stations.
- Responsible for ringing up customers in a timely manner and guaranteeing high level of customer service.
- Recommended selected and helped locate merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
Operations Manager Assistant Resume
Objective : Professionally trained with experience ensuring high standards of culturally competent care for a wide variety of patients with diverse needs. Motivated with a highly effective communication style. Efficient worker who demonstrates strong time management and prioritization skills.
Skills : Flexibility/Adaptability/Managing Multiple Priorities, Interpersonal Abilities, Computer/Technical Literacy.
- Administer bedside or personal care, such as ambulation or personal hygiene assistance.
- Perform healthcare-related tasks, such as monitoring vital signs and medication, under the direction of registered nurses or physiotherapists.
- Perform housekeeping duties, such as cooking, cleaning, washing clothes or dishes, or running errands.
- Prepare and maintain records of client progress and services performed, reporting changes in client condition to manager or supervisor.
- Provide clients with communication assistance, typing their correspondence or obtaining information for them.
- Care for individuals or families during periods of incapacitation, family disruption, or convalescence, providing companionship, personal care, or help in adjusting to new lifestyles.
- Administer prescribed oral medications, under the written direction of physician or as directed by home care nurse or aide, and ensure patients take their medicine.
Associate In Medical Assisting
Project Manager assistant Resume
Headline : Personable Customer Service Associate dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service. Outgoing, and efficient with the capacity to multi-task. Reliable and punctual Sales Associate who possesses an excellent work ethic and more than 10 years in retail. Areas of expertise include inventory, cash management and exceptional customer service.
Skills : Retail And Customer Service.
- Processed an average of 25 transactions each day in a timely manner.
- Answered customers' questions and addressed problems and complaints in person and via phone.
- Opened and closed the store, which included counting cash drawers and making bank deposits.
- Helped customers select products that best fit their personal needs.
- Maintained visually appealing and effective displays for the entire store.
- Educated customers on product and service offerings.
- Offered exceptional customer service to differentiate and promote the company brand.
- Oversaw all daily operations of 1 store locations.
Business Manager Assistant Resume
Headline : Able to smoothly run a crew of 8 or more people. Ability to make a functional schedule. Able to handle and file paperwork and payment information. Customer Service: Assist Customers with needs or complaints. Able to run a cash register. Handle and manage customer money.
Skills : Supervison, Leadership.
- Handled all customer relation issues in gracious manner and in accordance with company policies.
- Stocked and replenished merchandise according to store merchandising layouts.
- Priced merchandise, stocked shelves and took inventory of supplies.
- Cleaned and organized the store, including the checkout desk and displays.
- Trained four new sales associates each quarter Completed all point of sale opening and closing procedures, including counting the contents of the cash register.
- Resolved all customer complaints in a professional manner while prioritizing customer satisfaction.
- Mentored new sales associates to contribute to the store's positive culture.
Purchasing Manager Assistant Resume
Summary : Bilingual Warehouse Distribution and Export Operations professional with experience in full ocean international export service at competitive rates, timely service, excellent customer service and communication. Strong competency in providing resource planning, management of staffing levels, building effective customer and vendor relationships and proven success in the completion of business goals. Established capability in building long-term professional relationships within the industry and utilizing a team based approached to achieve project goals.
Skills : microsoft office.
- Provided assistance to manager in the organization, planning and implementing of the business strategy.
- Led and administratively managed the office and related duties.
- Responsible for staff travel arrangements.
- Procured inventory and office supplies as needed.
- Responsible for organization and maintenance of office space.
- Demonstrated use of leadership skills, multitasking and willingness to work with employees.
- Successful delivery of timely and accurate billing and filing process.
Bachelor Of Arts
Office Manager Assistant Resume
Headline : Entrepreneurial Manager Assistant passionate about building productive relationships with clients, partners and team members. New customer acquisition expert who emphasizes a mix of online and offline marketing strategies. Talented well-versed in identifying market trends and customer needs to create highly-targeted marketing campaigns.
Skills : Inventory Management, Scheduling, Budget Management, Administration, Management.
- Developed contingency plans and alternative solutions for all projects.
- Established production schedules and communicated project status to stakeholders.
- Provides support for the branch's business plan by assisting the location manager with billing issues and processing payments.
- Upholds company standards by ensuring car has no visible external dirt, inside is vacuumed and no trash from previous occupants, seats are clean of debris and stains, and fuel tank is full.
- Maximizes margin by up selling customers to additional services and ancillary products.
- Grows sales by expansion of marketing efforts to referral sources.
- Protects company assets through enforcement of company policies.
Regional Manager Assistant Resume
Objective : Seeking for a position as an Administrator in an organization where all my professional skills and abilities along with my experiences in this flied will be utilize and I will get a proper platform to push my career as an administrator within a well reputed organization. Creative problem solver. Detail oriented. Excellent relationship developing. Highly performance and motivated in business field.
Skills : Excel, Quickbooks, Microsoft office, Medical Terminology, Customer Service, Data Entry, Computers, Microsoft, Typing, Filing, Communications, Microsoft word, Phone skills.
- Consistently provided professional, friendly and engaging service.
- Skillfully promoted items on beverage lists and restaurant specials.
- Addressed diner complaints with kitchen staff and served replacement menu items promptly.
- Immediately reported accidents, injuries or unsafe work conditions to manager.
- Developed and maintained positive working relationships with others to reach business goals.
- Demonstrated genuine hospitality while greeting and establishing rapport with guests.
- Inventoried and restocked items throughout day.
Property Manager Assistant Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic, outgoing Sales Associate proficient at building positive relationships with new and existing customers by offering superior customer service. Punctual sales associate focused on exceeding expectations and building customer loyalty. Flexible schedule and strong mathematical aptitude.
Skills : Management.
- Managed office supplies, vendors, organization and upkeep.
- Answered and managed incoming and outgoing calls while recording accurate messages.
- Opened and properly distributed incoming mail.
- Maintained a clean reception area, including lounge and associated areas.
- Filed paperwork and organized computer-based information.
- Answered a high volume of phone calls and email inquiries.
- Greeted customers entering the rental office to ascertain what each customer wanted or needed.
Case Manager Assistant Resume
Headline : Highly driven Recruiter who maintains a positive attitude under pressure and welcomes the challenge and responsibility of producing results quickly for clients.
Skills : Computer general, Management, Home health, Private security.
- Analyzed employment-related data and prepared required reports.
- Conducted reference and background checks on all job applicants.
- Developed creative recruiting strategies that met anticipated staffing needs.
- Communicated the duties, compensation, benefits and working conditions to all potential candidates.
- Managed all phases of recruitment, including defining hiring management needs and posting available positions.
- Contacted all job applicants to inform them of their application status.
- Thoroughly explained the employee handbook during new employee orientations.
- Organized all monthly and quarterly reviews for all associates.
Commercial Account Manager Assistant Resume
Summary : To secure a position with a stable and profitable organization, where I can be a member of a team and utilize my business experience to the fullest. While enhancing the company's productivity and reputation.
Skills : Analytical/Research Skills, Computer Skills, Flexibility/Adaptability/Managing.
- Supervise efficient working of departments and assigned shift, administer pre-meal meeting and rectify all service of staff.
- Administer training program and prepare schedule and handle inventory effectively.
- Monitor and manage guest complaints, ensure satisfaction and administer efficient follow up for same to receive feedback.
- Perform regular inspection of food and beverage preparation and presentation and maintain inventory to enhance sales.
- Maintain and ensure compliance to established food quality and standards.
- Manage workload and ensure effective working of restaurant activities and maintain maintain excellent standards to meet operational expectations.
- Train and instruct employees to ensure smooth transition in company.
- Assist and provide training to staff members and offer incentives when necessary.
English & Italian