Manager Of Business Development Resume
Headline : Dynamic and versatile sales and operations management professional with extensive experience in the areas of sales, marketing, product development and project management. have more than 16 years of overall sales experience in a variety of industries.
Skills : Inventory Management, Production Management.
- Qualified and generated new business opportunities through cold calling, exhibits and web based leads.
- Responsible for increasing custom base by 50%.
- Responsible for generated and negotiated multi-million dollar proposals.
- Responsible for putting CRM system in place to track sales pipeline and increase sales.
- Responsible for 10 clients ranging from large multi-million dollar projects to smaller scale projects.
- Responsible for maintaining project scope, timeline and project scope changes.
- Managed clients to ensure project scope and milestones are well defined and clients expectation were exceeded.
Sr. Manager Of Business Development Resume
Summary : Self-confident and goal-driven professional with more than 30 years of successful experience in sales and marketing to targeted customers. Exceptional work ethic, outstanding interpersonal communication skills. Thrive on challenging situations while organizing and managing multiple projects. Recognized for drive, dedication, and creativity.
Skills : Sales & Marketing, Management, Osha, Osha, Leadership, Hiring, Business Development.
- Focused on a simple goal - connecting consumers with local businesses.
- Focued on managing relationships within a variety of areas including distribution of advertisers, content to enhance the offering, and products to offer to advertisers through the site.
- Developed business cases and present recommendations to executive team, negotiate terms and contracts with partners and insure that all implementations are launched successfully.
- Worked closely with marketing, product management, legal, internet operations and the ecommerce sales organizations to define, plan, negotiate and implement both relationships and special business projects.
- Experienced in reading and writing commercial contracts (With approval by General Counsel).
- Identified future growth opportunities based on analysis of the local goods and services space, competitive landscape and customer requirements and user needs.
- Responsible for the growth and development of construction and fabrication organization on a project basis.
Bachelor Of Arts
Jr. Manager Of Business Development Resume
Objective : Business Development or Production Supervisor that services the E&P, Midstream, Utilities, and Shipping industries. have sales, field and management experiences in each of these industries.
Skills : Appalachia Gas Measurement Trained 2013, 2014 And 2015.
- Provided P&IDs drawings (Facility, Plumbing, Electrical, Equipment and Automation), BOM for obtaining quotes, Spools for custom fabrication, Materials Management, Field Supervision, Gas Equipment Selection.
- Provided alerts & reports to management, production and well tenders.
- Interacted with Automation, I&T, Facility, Operation, Petroleum, Plant, Process and Production Engineers.
- Obtained three new clients for company.
- Developed tracking mechanism for sales calls.
- Designed summary profiles by companies that we were targeting.
- Designed database of drilling and midstream activity.
Manager Of Business Development III Resume
Summary : Train and mentor Employment Specialists to ensure their competency in professional development in the areas of customized employment and business . Collaborate with department supervisors and managers on programmatic and administrative supervision of staff.
Skills : Management, Fiscal Oversight, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Negotiations, Sales, Customer Service, Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for the daily operations of nonprofit, CARF accredited, social service agency.
- Effectively managed the financial needs of the office to ensure contractual compliance and organizational fiscal goals.
- Oversaw recruitment, professional development, orientation/training and annual training, performance evaluation of staff.
- Implemented corporate policy into daily business processes.
- Conducted quality management reviews, including files, job site and home based visits, client satisfaction, and review of staff reports.
- Developed and maintained stakeholder relationships.
- Motivated team members through leadership skills, performance planning, coaching, and counseling techniques.
Manager Of Business Development II Resume
Objective : A self-motivated, detail oriented Senior Manager with extensive experience in OEM and component parts manufacturing, procurement, quality, and project management. Also, skilled in facilitating change to support operating and financial objectives. Finally, demonstrating teamwork and flexibility as a cross-functional manager.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel And PowePoint, Management, Banking.
- Maintained accountability for the acquisition of new clients at this industry leading provider of corporate card programs and supplier payment solutions, with an annual growth target of $32.5MM.
- Engaged in a six-month campaign that secured the buy-in from the CFO of a large-scale pharmacy serving correctional facilities, producing $15MM in corporate card payment processing volume and $250K in associated fee revenue for the company.
- Worked with Aaron on several major client presentations.
- Consistently surpassed annual sales targets, achieving to none.
- Enjoyed working with Aaron and secured penetration into accounts throughout the consider him to be a valuable asset on our team. Hospital, College and University, Manufacturing, and Non-Profit verticals.
- Elected to serve as the New Hire Champion Trainer to coordinate and lead the professional development of all new sales representatives, building strengths and competencies in the principles of effective sales strategies.
- Served an integral role as a member of a committee tasked with launching Salesforce.com throughout the organization.
Manager Of Business Development I Resume
Summary : Administrative professional well versed in the psychological aspects of sales and business development, marketing, administrative operations and interacting with people. an asset to any organization represent due to enthusiasm and experience in developing better business relationships with both clientele and partners as well as developing and maintaining internal operations that move the business toward becoming more efficient and effective for future growth and success.
Skills : Operations, Written Communication.
- Over planed for the past 5 fiscal years Part of mentor/mentee program where I mentored 2 new sales representatives who were over plan in first year.
- Consistently recognized for outstanding sales.
- Identified and developed key marketing programs to drive revenue gains within key vertical industries.
- Finished Fiscal Year156% of plan against a goal of $29 Million.
- Finished Fiscal Year #2 on team.
- Finished Fiscal Year #18 in the region (98 Sales Reps) o Finished Fiscal Year 135% of plan against a goal of $25 Million.
- Finished Fiscal Year 105% of plan against a goal of $22 Million.
Assistant Manager Of Business Development Resume
Objective : To obtain a position within the sales industry that will allow to develop strong relationships, and showcase the benefits of products and services in order to drive revenue.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop Elements, Google Analytics, Final Cut Pro, Final Draft.
- Responsible for the growth and development of new the Managed Security Service.
- Fully managed-vendor firewall, Virtual Private Networks (VPN's) Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS), Log -analysis network monitoring, network vulnerability assessment, URL filtering and remote user VPN.
- Managed relationships with One Secure partners in the territory.
- Collaborated with client management to create customized service plans intended.
- Finished Fiscal Year 101% of plan against a goal of $14 Million.
- Built a strategic relationship with VoiceStream Wireless and brought to market the Digitized peripheral system o Annual revenue for this venture.
- Hosted trainings for teams across the nation and received the Diamond Club Award.
Associate Manager Of Business Development Resume
Headline : Results-driven Sales & Account Management Professional with a stellar, 20+ year record of advancement and achievement. Draw on advanced product knowledge to foster utmost client interest, activity, and loyalty in competitive markets. Demonstrated success in a dynamic, fast-evolving corporate environment related to sales.
Skills : Proven Verbal And Written Communication , Confident.
- Developed and expanded debt collection business solutions, formulated marketing strategies and implemented sales quota objectives by developing new accounts while penetrating existing accounts within.
- Penetrated existing assigned accounts and increased debt collection business by making recommendations for service solutions, while developing customer solutions.
- Acquired new accounts of large and mid-sized businesses within.
- Implemented and managed sales pipeline and forecasts Provides ongoing sales training with sales team for customers, handles equipment issues, performs rate plan analysis, and explains billing.
- Prioritized activities to maximize sales productivity and identifies new areas for growth.
- Continuously updated knowledge of debt collection services, industry trends and the competitive dynamics of the marketplace.
- Participated in training opportunities through affiliations and industry associations.
Manager Of Business Development/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Collaborative, Transformational, and Results-oriented leader with more than 17 years of award-winning success in identifying, managing, and executing a broad range of corporate revenue growth and process improvement initiatives. Professional and academic experiences in both domestic and international arenas covering operational, financial, technical, and human capital management activities.
Skills : Manufacturing Sales, Construction Sales/ Service.
- Served as a trusted business consultant to our middle market businesses in Western & Central Florida.
- Identified and Promoted our Award-Winning suite of American Express Global Commercial Payment Solutions in the middle market business segment ($4-$300M GAR) in Tampa and surrounding counties.
- Exceeded YTD Quarterly and Semi Annual Sales Targets, having achieved 108% with H1, 119% for Q3 covering a tertiary market when less than 32% of the entire SE Regional Sales Teams were at goal.
- Responsible for selling three new product lines in territory calling on existing accounts establishing spend within the American Express charge .
- Developed and implemented all marketing aspects of credit union, including website, newsletters, promotions, membership recruitment, media advertising .
- Recognized with the Platinum Award for ranking within the Top 8% of sales representatives enterprise-wide.
- Duties included, establishing client relationships, client presentations, bid qualifications, proposals, contract negotiations, and maintaining.
MBA In Globalization
Manager Of Business Development Resume
Objective : Tracked budget and implementing change orders. Identified and tracked critical path/activities both internally and externally.
Skills : Project Management, Operations Management, Management Experience, Team Development.
- Lead BD effort for this small IT consulting firm.
- Lead the effort to expand into new market areas within the federal market.
- Activities included market analysis, client capability and marketing strategy review, opportunity identification, and capture strategy.
- Developed and submitted responses to Sources Sought and RFPs.
- Contracted vehicle exposure included CIO-SP3, Schedule 70, 8a STARS II and Alliant SB.
- Able to increase sales and product awareness across a wide range of products and services.
- Promoted after 11 months to manage and maintain relationships with our largest, most profitable, customers.