Vice Principal Resume
Summary : To amalgamate organizational and personal goals to excel in work undertaken. To make significant contribution in the field of Nursing through education and research.
Skills : Professional Development, Curriculum And Instructional.
- Planned the School Program: assisting in the development and establishing of the school goals and objectives.
- Implemented the School Program: assisting to provide direction to staff in implementing goals and objectives.
- Assisted in the evaluation of the school program and of staff and assisting to initiate needed improvements.
- Assisted in the preparation and management of budgets and schedules and in the coordination and implementation of the co-curricular program.
- Handled Disciplinary Procedures: assisting to define and disseminate information about school disciplinary policies and procedures to parents.
- Coordinated and Communicated the School's Formal Structure.
- Delegated and accepted responsibility for the completion of tasks and communicating program goals.
Vice Principal Resume
Headline : Vice principals deal with disciplinary issues and motivate students to turn away from negative behaviors and encourage positive actions in their students.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Technical Skills.
- Worked with the administrative team to handle the daily running of the school including discipline matters.
- Handle the majority of IEP/504 meetings. Skills Used leadership skills are improving with the increase in responsibility.
- Helped implement a positive referral system to help improve the school climate.
- Established a safe school climate by changing school culture.
- Enforced the discipline code of conduct for students Identify at-risk students and put socio-emotional/academic supports in place.
- Supported teachers in a way that resulted in the retention of teachers Made sure the school operated incongruence.
- Developed a new discipline protocol that decreased student infractions.
Vice Principal/Representative Resume
Summary : Experienced Dental Administrative Director, Dental Marketing/Social Media Specialist and Educator, specializing in dentistry seeking a position in a professional dental office or institution.
Skills : Problem Solving Skills, Management.
- Managed forty local and foreign employees and attend an International School.
- Directed Director presence is required prior to school begins and after school ceases.
- Developed school's first Kindergarten which included but not limited to creating a developmentally appropriate curriculum.
- Created weekly lesson plans for teachers, ensuring that new Kindergarten staff was trained on ways to utilize the curriculum.
- Produced organizational systems and processes for new program and updated existing one.
- Hired and local recruitment/interviews and letting employees go. Improved communication between parents and staff.
- Prepared and attended weekly meetings with the CEO of the school, teachers (both foreign and local) and adjunct staff.
Vice Principal/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Proven visionary and strategic leader that translates leadership strategies into maximum educational outcomes commensurate with the best interest of students, parents, and stakeholders.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Risk Management.
- Provided direction and oversight for assigned programming school-wide system of supports for students in terms of academics.
- Served in a capacity that requires frequent collaboration amongst departments and teams related to school guidance.
- Supervised faculty from English, Academy Programs, Deans, and Elective departments.
- Provided oversight for school-wide discipline and Positive Behavior Support for students at Nease High School.
- Served as LEA for Nease High School committing district resources for students with disabilities.
- Served as a facilitator for IEP meetings and provided training and direction for ESE students.
- Led Multi-Tiered System of Supports through serving as a chair for MTSS meetings, identifying potential sources.
Vice Principal I Resume
Objective : Outgoing, energetic, and highly accomplished leader with a solid background in management and leadership.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Communication Skills.
- Implemented and supervised the high school ninth grade teaching team initiative dedicated to improving instruction.
- Administered the daily activities of the guidance and instructional team in a professional learning community model.
- Observed and evaluated tenured and non-tenured certificated and non-certificated staff.
- Enforced the student disciplinary code of conduct in accordance with B.O.E.
- Assigned struggling students as a teacher mentor in order to help develop positive habits of mind.
- Student suspensions were reduced by the program's first year of operation.
- Designed, implemented, and executed disaster evacuation plan procedures.
Vice Principal/Analyst Resume
Summary : Vice principals are heavily involved with administrative tasks and are responsible for carrying out the principal's decisions.
Skills : Principal Certification , Supervisor Certification.
- Attended and presented during the staff meetings, produce agendas, evaluate teachers, conferences with assigned teachers.
- Resolved departmental problems and concerns.
- Assisted in parent conferences, assign parent conferences, and discipline students in violation of district and school rules.
- Checked teacher's weekly lesson plans, roll books and assist teachers having problems typing plans.
- Attended weekly Professional Learning Committee meetings. Presenter for teacher's Professional Development.
- Organized and ran monthly staff meetings
- Observe and evaluate new and experienced teachers Hire, train and mentor new teachers and inside the staff.
Vice Principal II Resume
Headline : Dedicated, resourceful, educated professional with proven ability to develop a data-driven academic culture, create and monitor policies and practices that promote a safe learning environment.
Skills : Adobe Creative Suites, Outlook, People Soft.
- Implemented, developed and maintained curricular and extracurricular programs.
- Supported and encouraged innovative instructional programs.
- Participated in the development and implementation of curriculum courses according to the needs identified in my area of expertise.
- Established and maintain rapport with staff, students, and parents.
- Raised the standard of academic financial rigor for students through community partnerships with local businesses and colleges.
- Worked closely with district leaders and community partners to encourage parental involvement and strong community alliances.
- Analyzed and communicated teacher/student data in making intervention recommendations based on the analysis of data.
Lead Vice Principal Resume
Headline : Devoted Administrator committed to keeping parents and guardians involved in students' education. Coordinates with administrators, families.
Skills : Culturally Responsive Teaching, Professional Learning.
- Enforced the school's student discipline code to deal with problem situations.
- Cooperated with parents to support students' learning and healthy development in school and at home.
- Worked with other teachers and administrators to evaluate and revise school programs.
- Served on the Pre-referral intervention team.
- Supervised a school with 630 students in classrooms, halls, cafeterias, and the outside student areas.
- Discussed students' progress both behaviorally and academically.
- Conducted home visits with SRO and school counselors for at-risk students especially for chronically absent students.
Bachelor Of Arts
Associate Vice Principal Resume
Headline : Duty of a vice principal is to assist with defining and enforcing policies and guidelines for students, staff, and faculty at the school.
Skills : Technical Skills, Management.
- Assisted the Principal with the daily operations of the school.
- Assisted in the development and establishment of the school's goals and objectives.
- Met with the staff to assist in their instructional development.
- Assisted in the evaluation of the school and staff to initiate needed improvement.
- Developed, as well as enforced student disciplinary policies and procedures for students, parents, and staff.
- Assisted with developing curriculum instruction and professional development for staff.
- Responsible for managed an inventory of supplies, textbooks, equipment, and materials.
Asst. Vice Principal Resume
Summary : Taught that you will face new challenges every day and the solution to these challenges are derived from skill set, knowledge and experiences.
Skills : Database Designer, Experience Leader, Analytical Thinker.
- Standardized achievement tests for grades averages over the percentile during tenure.
- Developed and implemented a program of student discipline which focuses on a safe and respectful school climate.
- Responsible for the administration of the school budget to achieve school-wide objectives.
- Developed and managed the athletic and school budgets.
- Designed and started school within a school program for middle school students.
- Supported staff use of data to identify and prioritize students' needs.
- Assisted with ISAT administration and other high-stakes-states-tests.
Vice Principal Resume
Headline : Experience as a business owner, sales representative, equipment specialist and site administrator to become a leader within a professional organization.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Management.
- Administered the school student personnel program.
- Supported curriculum development in early childhood and primary school.
- Formulated student personnel policies, such as a code of ethics.
- Planned and supervised school student activity programs.
- Gave individual and group guidance to parents.
- Disciplined students in cases of attendance and behavior problems.
- Built and property to monitored safety and security or directs and coordinates teacher supervision.