Managing Consultant Resume
Summary : Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) with more than 15 years of experience in IT management and technology implementations on behalf of diversified global businesses, including oil and gas, education, and service industries.
Skills : Certified Professional 2012, Certified Government Financial Manager.
- Led and managed process analysis and process improvement initiatives as well as system implementations for customers.
- Developed and presented hardware and software prototype solutions.
- Researched information technology solutions and evaluated complex business processes for health care initiatives.
- Performed functional and technical gap analyses between the current and to-be states for customer processes and systems.
- Facilitated meetings and working sessions with stakeholders, project leadership, and project teams to understand the IT needs, business processes, and systems.
- Supported and managed requirements definition and management activities for ERP implementations.
- Facilitated meetings with stakeholders, project leadership, and project teams to understand the IT needs, business processes, and systems.
- Contributed to the establishment and development of standard processes and procedures.
MBA In Information Systems
Sr. Managing Consultant Resume
Objective : Over 15 years of experience in the information technology field. Over eight years of supervisory, team lead and IT management experience. Network engineering knowledge and experience includes end to end implementations of IT networks, and time sensitive break/fix on mission critical LAN/WAN technologies including production servers, routers, switches, enterprise applications and security appliances.
Skills : MS Server 2008, 2003, 2000.
- Performed and/or lead IT technology assessments and planning documentation to promote industry best practices for our client's network and business needs.
- Responsible for building project pipelines with a focus on quarterly market performance.
- Assisted in market planning, reviewing P&L, capacity planning, and forecasting.
- Provided computer consulting, network trouble-shooting and other outsourced IT consulting services and support for small businesses.
- Included venture capital firms, lobbyists, law offices, and public relations firms.
- Responsible for Network Systems strategy and administration.
- Developed standards for servers, desktop workstations, and laptops.
Managing Consultant III Resume
Summary : Results driven performer who excels in difficult and technically challenging markets. Highest or second highest tiller within those businesses at any point.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Contracted to take charge of all aspects of directing and managing the sale of commercials that air on the network targeted to men to ensure highest possible revenue.
- Negotiated ad rates; determined air time/placement and acceptability of ad content.
- Managed the ad inventory, as well as answered all advertising inquiries.
- Collaborated with 3rd party advertiser agency to accept or deny commercials to be aired based on the ad content and rate.
- Analyzed ads' performance data as supplied by the agency based on the frequency of air time to maximize profit.
- Instituted workflow structures for Traffic and Sales Department, as well as created procedures and policies for the Traffic, Editing, and Sales departments.
- Setup commercial Traffic department and trained staff in policies and procedures.
Managing Consultant II Resume
Summary : Qualified with 9 years of IT experience in Supply Chain Management domain. Experienced in throughout SDLC life cycle starting from Requirements analysis, Application design and development, Testing and implementation. Experienced in developing and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation.
Skills : Microsoft Office, 3M 360, Epic, Cerner, Meditech, McKesson, Etc., Various Encoders, ICD-10-CM/PCS Trainer And User, CPT/E&M.
- Provided physician and clinical documentation specialist education and mentoring.
- Developed and provided monthly web based coder education for a large multi facility client.
- Provided exemplary customer service that lead to increased client satisfaction and retention.
- Assumed responsibility for teaching CDI curriculum to one of Navigant's largest CDI clients resulting in the client contracting for services in lieu of a plan to perform this function independently.
- Authored and conducted coding education resulting in a multi-hospital client continuing a contract and eventually renewing for an additional year, in lieu of a plan to end the relationship.
- Created and implemented a summarized MS-DRG curriculum that was sold to clients to help transition existing CDI programs to this new DRG system.
- Maintained a utilization rate of 90-95%, exceeding company expectations of 73%.
Masters In Business
Managing Consultant I Resume
Summary : Sales and Operations Program Manager, Business Development with over 25 years of experience and a demonstrated record of success leading new initiatives, account development and growth, and the management and delivery of large scale projects and operational improvements across a variety of industries and cultures, resulting in measurable achievements and high levels of client satisfaction.
Skills : Project And Program Design, Project And Program Management,.
- Implemented process solutions using IT Systems as an enabler, including MRP II and knowledge management.
- Partnered with all levels of client management to restructure and revitalize organization's business processes, IT systems, structures and cultures (cost reduction and revenue enhancement).
- Implemented multidimensional business solutions that drove strategic change, quickly yielded measurable results and created enduring competitive advantage.
- Coached all levels (executive to staff/hourly) of client team members through major change initiatives to meet stretch objectives and transition skills.
- Developed and delivered internal and client training sessions and tools, domestic and international.
- Led operations management global training teams.
- Acted as SME for core consulting skills and supply chain course development and delivery.
Master Of Business
Managing Consultant/Executive Resume
Summary : Dynamic, independently motivated, and performance-driven Senior Operations and Information Technology (IT) professional with 15+ years of experience overseeing projects and managing support teams in the Professional Services and Finance industries.
Skills : IT Strategy Business Automation Project Management.
- Managed local and national client portfolio with annual revenue of more than $1.5M.
- Worked alongside executive-level decision-makers in various business sectors including venture capital, financial, legal, and philanthropy.
- Identified cost and time-saving efficiencies.
- Led and directed technical and support staff to ensure timely and high-quality delivery of service.
- Evaluated clients' business goals, IT environment, and immediate needs to recommend the most efficient and cost-effective support models.
- Compiled and presented quarterly reviews with system analysis, trends and utilization, and strategic and budgetary planning recommendations.
- Automated internal workflow (client requests, quotes, invoicing) and customer relationship processes to enhance accountability, accuracy, tracking, and efficiency.
Managing Consultant/Representative Resume
Headline : Experienced consultant delivering Supply Chain Solutions for last 20 years. During these period professional skills has been developed following market trends and Customers requirements.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Public Speaking, Management, Communications, Negotiations, Editing, Business Presentations, Conflict Resolution.
- Managed day to day operations of organization and coordinated marketing and media research activities nationwide.
- Participated in the development of a firm's plans and programs as a strategic partner.
- Evaluated and advised on the impact of long term planning, the introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
- Developed, enforced and implemented policies and procedures to improve overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation.
- Provided strategic financial input and leadership on decision-making issues.
- Improved revenue by over 30% per year during the first three years.
- Prepared Request for Proposal responses, Proof of Concept designs, and Solution Presentations.
Master Of Business
Managing Consultant/Coordinator Resume
Headline : Established company which can offer an atmosphere which nurtures growth and ambition. Strive to succeed and would like to enhance both personal and professional development.
Skills : Project Planning and Management, Offshore Team Management, Stakeholder Management, Vendor Management.
- Sold various insurance products to individuals, groups and small businesses utilizing a consultative sales approach.
- Supervised a growing sales force of 10 licensed sales professionals.
- Reviewed operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Responded to customer inquiries by telephone and email.
- Provided sound professional advice to prospective clients and upsold to various product lines.
- Provided a superb level of customer service to ensure the clients overall satisfaction.
- Created several campaigns to leverage the effectiveness of online marketing strategies to improve sales and increase brand awareness.
- Developed and maintained long-term relationships with policyholders and small business entities.
Associate Of Arts
Asst. Managing Consultant Resume
Headline : Twenty five years of software development experience with 20 years in OOA, OOD,SOA architecture , Business analysis, Visualage Smalltalk, VSE, Design patterns, java, C/C++. Extensive experience in full life cycle development using RUP methodology and utilizing Agile/extreme programming practices. Solid experience in gathering user requirements, analysis, and system modeling.
Skills : Enterprise Information Management, Business Intelligence,.
- Included: Requirements gathering interfacing with business end-users.
- Developed use cases with GUI shots in MS-Word as well as sequence diagrams, class hierarchy diagrams, and object models in Visio.
- Designed and developed an optical disk backup systems driver in Windows and VisualAge C++.
- Created and executed the conversion plans.
- Object-oriented IBM's VisualAge Smalltalk, OS/2, Windows, C++, DB2, and Oracle.
- Responsible for sales / recruiting support and consultant development.
- Supported staff of 70+ internal and external training consultants.
MS In Computer Science
Managing Consultant/Specialist Resume
Summary : Professional objective is to utilize and enhance proven analytical skills, and experience as an information systems manager, project manager, business analyst, programmer/analyst and financial systems analyst.
Skills : Enterprise Architecture, Principle Consultant, IT Service Management, IT Optimization.
- Project management for Solomon IV custom integrated accounting applications.
- Testing new and modified Visual Basic programs and Crystal Reports for performance and adherence to standards.
- Visual Basic programming for custom Solomon IV applications.
- Database maintenance and modification of a SQL Server database.
- Technical support and troubleshooting for Solomon accounting software.
- Designing and modifying existing Crystal Reports as required.
- Audit and reconciliation duties to assure accurate processing of incoming payments.
Bachelor Of Science