Marketing Communication Specialist Resume
Summary : Results-oriented project leader and facilitator with a unique background combining expert writing and communication abilities with organizational development skills. Strong track record developing communication solutions to meet specific project objectives.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Windows 8, Outlook.
- Kept the employee Intranet content current, working with the web team, while constantly evaluating usability and making changes as needed.
- Build comprehensive plans for internal and other communication efforts.
- Worked with video production and the Web team to produce slide casts and webcasts to showcase executives.
- Supported these events with HTML invitations, presentation development, checklists, rehearsals, a follow-up survey and report, and archiving on the Intranet.
- Administered SharePoint for group collaboration.
- Developed a SharePoint repository for communication planning documents.
- Collaborated with HR, Facilities, and directors to answer employee questions and communicate about change.
- Developed and implemented communication plans for initiatives such as Enterprise Portfolio Management, the implementation of an identity management system, and service management.
Master Of Science
Sr. Marketing Communication Specialist Resume
Summary : Marketing Communication Specialist with leadership training. Proven skills in project management, organization and research with a background in office administration and organization. Able to provide employers with administrative support and professional communication skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Copy, Fax, Print.
- Directed the entire execution of tradeshows to achieve maximum exposure.
- Selected tradeshows and events, design and maintain tradeshow booths and display materials.
- Tracked marketing metrics and expenses to determine a return on investment.
- Implemented corporate email blasts using Constant Contact resulting in 5,300 additional contacts.
- Developed trade magazine advertisements, trilingual promotional flyers, catalogs, spec sheets, owner's manuals, and packaging.
- Designed trilingual promotional campaigns for an international product launch.
- Expanded search capability by 100% on major search engines.
Jr. Marketing Communication Specialist Resume
Objective : Accomplished senior-level Marketing Communication Specialist with a demonstrated track record of progressive growth and extensive experience in all aspects of executive team support and team interactions. Exemplary track record of achievements with key strengths in coordination, client promotions, trade shows, budgeting, reporting and data integrity.
Skills : SEO marketing strategies, Marketing.
- Designed and executed an advertising/marketing strategy, including schedule and budget, that supports the overall business strategy and direction.
- Developed and implemented concepts for trade shows across all company divisions (coatings, lubricants, rubber and specialty).
- Acquired and organized data for executive-level reports.
- Prepared and processed expense reports.
- Provided monthly sales analysis, strong emphasis on excel spread sheet preparation.
- Supported to sales force, quote generation, monthly sales reports including profit margin analysis.
- Processed mailings in a timely manner.
- Developed mailing lists, set up address templates, databases and uses mail merges to produce labels, envelopes or letters.
B.S In Management
Marketing Communication Specialist III Resume
Summary : Highly skilled artistic design professional that values vision, innovation, excellence and integrity. In depth knowledge of the design and product development process with the ability to execute design projects through the entire design process, from concept to completion.
Skills : Marketing Strategy, Marketing Communications, Branding, Complaint Handling, Business Development.
- Assisted sales and marketing teams with communications media and advertising materials to effectively represent the company's products and services to customers and prospects.
- Formulated annual & quarterly marketing plan and budget for operations.
- Updated consumer trends and competitor activities through regular field works.
- Designed and Coordinated Customer magazines, Product magazines, Multimedia, Newsletters, Catalogs, Mailers, Internal communications, and Announcement.
- Managed content development and monthly updates on the company website.
- Interacted with customers in developing case studies, references, and testimonials.
- Conducted in-depth interviews with marketing, editorial, and sales experts to create promotional materials for salesforce.
Marketing Communication Specialist II Resume
Summary : Creative, innovative and insightful Marketing Communication Specialist with a demonstrated twelve plus years of experience in planning and executing brand strategy towards customer-focused market.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox.
- Wrote, designed and distributed all internal employee communications such as newsletters, announcements from the president, and organizational updates.
- Responsible for creating, writing and overseeing the production of all external communications including press releases, direct mail campaigns, prospect and customer newsletters, and customer correspondence.
- Developed and maintained relationships with trade press and local press in the vicinity of the organization's 30 branch offices resulting in placement of bylined articles, interview opportunities, and references to the company in articles planned in editorial calendars.
- Entered the company in appropriate industry awards competitions.
- Managed all aspects of 8-10 tradeshow events annually.
- Coordinated, designed and distributed internal & external marketing literature and materials.
- Managed content on the Purolator International website and intranet.
- Prepared PowerPoint presentations and executive communications for senior management.
- Managed relationships with outside agencies.
BA In Journalism
Marketing Communication Specialist I Resume
Summary : Marketing Communication Specialist is development of marketing campaigns to meet the goals. Deep understanding of digital marketing and key projects to develop marketing campaigns.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Data Entry, Case Management.
- Executed all aspects of tradeshow management, including setting up, space procurement, coordination of shipments, VIP handling, organization of vendor, client meetings and budgeting.
- Responsible for up to 60 tradeshow staff members per show.
- Contributed to the Marcom team that created all collateral and sales material for the team.
- Planned and oversaw presence at Comdex Trade Show, bringing project on-budget.
- Brought burgeoning multi-billion-dollar tradeshow budget under control by instituting cost-saving measures.
- Organized social networking site, where ex-employees could stay connected to each other for employment and personal purposes.
- Administered group, monitored activity and promoted enrollment.
Marketing Communication Specialist/Analyst Resume
Summary : To obtain a Marketing Communication Specialist position with a well established organization with a stable environment that will enable to use strong organizational skills, customer service background, and management experience.
Skills : Public Speaking, Adaptability, Communication, Customer Service.
- Managed all media and public relations including developing and writing all press releases and representing the hospital at community and marketing events.
- Planned events and photography for visuals that coordinated with press releases.
- Took ownership of all media relations and built strong trusting relationships with local media outlets, delivering positive publicity, protecting the hospital's image during a crisis or stressful situations, and drawing local editorial page endorsement.
- Collaborated with medical and support departments, collecting stories and assisting the team.
- Improved internal physician satisfaction scores by improving communication initiatives through writing and layout design of monthly physician newsletter.
- Assisted in crisis management and emergency preparedness planning, successfully completed FEMA training and Tri-state area collaborative drills and public information officer (PIO) training.
- Initiated PIO role and drafted a new policy for media relations, successfully implemented company-wide.
Marketing Communication Specialist/Representative Resume
Summary : Dynamic results-oriented professional who possesses a solid track record of building, and developing relationships with direct bottom line results. Able to cultivate talent, build/lead teams in a global environment and handle multiple accounts in a high pressure, time driven environment.
Skills : Event Planning, Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing.
- Assisted sales and marketing management by helping to craft marketing materials and facilitating both internal and external communications.
- Created communications programs that effectively describe and promote the organization.
- Researched and developed content for the publication of products.
- Approved deigns and monitored and posted web/media content on social network accounts.
- Ensured product quality and monitoring the aesthetic level.
- Tracked project completion and handled print production requests.
- Designed and implemented a project tracking tool - Quickbase.
Marketing Communication Specialist/Executive Resume
Summary : Goal-oriented, extremely ambitious individual with the ability to multi-task, adapt to any given environment, and learn new assignments and processes quickly and proficiently.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sharepoint, RoboHead, Adobe.
- Placed business to business calls to potential clients to inform them of new products and services we offer in an attempt to generate leads.
- Conducted a needs assessment with each client to tailor a solution for their business needs.
- Worked directly with clients to place product orders.
- Coordinated across multiple departments (Sales, Marketing, and Administrative) to resolve client concerns.
- Worked with the accounting department to resolve invoice and shipping issues.
- Increased knowledge of networking and server technology to better assist clients.
- Generated monthly sales revenues of more than ranked in the top 10% of employees in issue resolution.
- Acquired an average of 30 new leads per month resulting in a 22% revenue growth.
Marketing Communication Specialist/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Highly organized, detail-orientated marketing and communications professional. Expertise in the areas of e-marketing and direct mail campaigns, web content management, project management, product marketing and event marketing.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Data Entry, Case Management.
- Supported corporate marketing and communication for Performance Packaging division.
- Served as project manager for the launch of a new corporate website for the Performance Packaging division, resulting in increased viewership.
- Managed work with ad agencies for branding, messaging, design strategy, and development of national media print and web ads, including virtual packaging images and physical mock-up packaging, providing solid leads to sales managers which developed into new business.
- Initiated social media platform and management system, utilizing dashboard to schedule automated messaging with the ability to track social media patterns and trends, delivering valuable knowledge of upcoming packaging, technologies, trends, and customer needs.
- Managed all corporate packaging award submissions for division headquarters, providing all global public relations messaging for promotional marketing.
- Managed all trade shows for poly division, improving marketing strategies and developing detailed lead generation and follow up process.
- Developed a new national media campaign working with the beverage market department to cultivate brand awareness.
Master Of Arts