Meat Department Associate Resume
Objective : To work, be on time giving 100% to everything to get the job as Meat Department Associate .
Skills : Customer Service, Cooking.
- Cleans and sanitizes work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, or silverware.
- Stores food in designated containers and storage areas to prevent spoilage.
- Prepares a variety of foods, such as meats, vegetables, desserts, according to customers' orders or supervisors' instructions, following approved procedures.
- Takes and records temperature of food and food storage areas such as refrigerators and freezers.Keep records of the quantities of food used.
- Responsible for Wash, peel, and cut various foods, such as fruits and vegetables, to prepare for cooking or serving Place food trays over food warmers for immediate service, or store them in refrigerated storage cabinets.
- Mixes ingredients for green salads, molded fruit salads, vegetable salads, and pasta salads.
- Removes trash and clean kitchen garbage containers.
- Assists cooks and kitchen staff with various tasks as needed, and provide cooks with needed items.
- Carries food supplies, equipment, and utensils to and from storage and work areas.
Sr. Meat Department Associate Resume
Summary : To contribute skills and knowledge to a working teams attributes and increase productivity and efficiency of the team and company.
Skills : Perfect attendance, Learns Quickly, Good work ethic, Good Problem solving , Works well with others.
- Responsible for turning large pieces of meat into retail-ready portions that can be purchased by consumers.
- Prepared meat in accordance with laid down procedures.
- Reduced meat wastage wherever possible.
- Ensured the availability of quality meat for customers.
- Received deliveries of meat and checking their content and hygiene.
- Ensured a clean, safe, and organized work environment.
- Prepared poultry by cleaning, cutting and discarding inedible parts.
- Planned for seasonal changes and reacting accordingly.
Jr. Meat Department Associate Resume
Objective : Organized, highly motivated, and detail-directed problem solver. Proven ability to work in unison with staff, volunteers, and board of directors.
Skills : Management, Cooking.
- Cuts, packages, and prices different kinds of meats to be sold to members.
- Places chickens in ovens.
- Packages them once fully cooked so they can be sold to members.
- Answers phone.
- Takes orders and answer basic questions.
- Cleans everything that assigned to at the end of shift.
- Helps members in need as best could.
Meat Department Associate I Resume
Objective : To work and grow in a professional environment where can learn and gain experience with hard work, stability, and dedication.
Skills : Cooking, Management.
- Used a lot of customer service skills, ensuring passenger was the number one priority.
- Worked for express, employed into a food production factory called Harvest Food Group.
- Processed frozen goods on the assembly line, and switch up a number of positions throughout the day.
- Kept the food from contamination was the highest valued procedure.
- Worked in food production ensuring that all food followed contamination and allergen procedures, keeping cleanliness & using team work to meet boxing shipment quota for the day.
- Stocked and rotated department products to ensure freshness and date control.
- Restocked and used supply items efficiently to eliminate waste and to maintain the lowest supply cost.
Meat Department Associate II Resume
Headline : Reliable worker with strong mechanical aptitude and a willingness to learn. Seven plus years of operating own company. Great communication skills. Computer oriented.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Attended monthly safety meetings to ensure machine operation safety.
- Communicated operational issues and changes to supervisor on regular basis.
- Followed company procedures to maintain work environment in a neat and orderly condition.
- Inspected machine parts for conformance to product specifications.
- Promoted shop safety by working in a safe manner.
- Maintained positive relationships with all customers.
- Followed standards and procedures to maintain safe work environment.
- Informed supervisors when machines needed major service.
- Packed one line efficiently and accurately in accordance with guidelines and schematics.
Meat Department Associate III Resume
Summary : Seeking a full or part time position in a customer service setting where my positive work ethics and attitude will prove to be a benefit to your company and customers.
Skills : Order Picking, Meat Department Order Filling.
- Greets customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Describes merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Recommends, selects, and helps locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Inventory stocks and requisition new stock.
- Wraps, weighs label and price cuts of meat.
- Prepares and places meat cuts and products in display counter, so they will appear attractive and catch the shopper's eye.
- Prepares special cuts of meat ordered by customers.
Asst. Meat Department Associate Resume
Objective : Health and fitness professional who provides personalized fitness and wellness programs using holistic mind and body philosophies to assist clients in reaching and maintaining fitness goals.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Provided premier customer service to include greeting them and responding to questions.
- Cut and prepared all varieties and cuts of meat, including the safe operation of tools.
- Dynamically sold of products by providing customers with information needed to make product related decisions.
- Helped to verify and unload meat deliveries from trucks.
- Maintained, filled and rotation of products in meat cases.
- Moved meat from coolers to cutting areas and returned meats to coolers.
- Trained other associates as needed.
- Maintained Walmart's high standards for product guidelines in sanitation, freshness, trim and cutting, cleaning of equipment.
- Assisted in other duties as assigned.
Lead Meat Department Associate Resume
Summary : To obtain a full time Meat Department Associate position in that will allow to learn new and skills that will be helpful in the future.
Skills : Certified forklift operator, formally trained in the janitorial field, Certified safe driver.
- Prepares ready to cook meals.
- Assists customers with things out of our meat case.
- Assists customers with questions about our products.
- Restocks the deli wall.
- Places orders for products for the deli wall.
- Checks dates of all products in case and deli wall.
- Assists customers with finding products in our store.
Meat Department Associate/Consultant Resume
Summary : To further experience and education as well as provide a safe and productive work environment fellow employees.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Rotated product based on expiration dates.
- Stocked shelves.
- Operated walk behind forklift and forklift.
- Unloaded trucks.
- Provided customer service.
- Operated cash register.
- Assisted other departments when needed.
- Unloaded perishable trucks and ensured they made the coolers within designated time.
Meat Department Associate Resume
Headline : To work in an environment which enables to move around and utilize professional and personal skills and experiences. To grow within and help be part of a successful company.
Skills : Inventory Management, Windows/Word.
- Gathered inventory of the meat that needed to be labeled, and checked for quality before stocking it the shelf.
- Checked for products that were damaged or old, and took them off of the shelf.
- Helped customers by finding certain products, and answering the questions that they might have.
- Made sure that the cooler was up to cleaning standards for the opening associate.
- Provided exceptional customer service, continuous attention to customer needs; greet, assist and thank customers in a prompt, courteous and friendly manner.
- Kept the work area clean, orderly and free from safety hazards.
- Reported faulty equipment and hazards to management.