Member Services Specialist Resume
Objective : Dedicated bi-lingual candidate who has the desire to obtain a position with an organization which offers job security, professional growth and advancement opportunities.
Skills : Experience In Customer Service And Support With Recognized.
- Answered department emails.
- Rescheduled members health & wellbeing assessments.
- Confirmed visits for in home health evaluations.
- Worked one on one with other departments to make sure members needs are met.
- Met deadlines for confirming visits before date occurred.
- Processed errors, complaints and directions to the appropriate department promptly and efficiently.
- Shadowed various departments to gain a deeper understanding of what they do on a day to day basis.
Sr. Member Services Specialist Resume
Summary : Pursue opportunities and challenges to use knowledge and experience acquired in the workplace. Also to learn and develop additional skills which will increase current level of knowledge.
Skills : 50 WPM. Read, Write And Speak The English And Spanish Language Fluently. Multitasking. Legal Research. Limited Lines Licensed.
- Focused is understanding Texas Legal policies, entering applications and taking phone calls.
- Entered for potential members, updated financial changes, adding/removing dependents, etc.
- Entered applications, must be detailed as any information that is entered incorrectly could be crucial and have a negative affect to another department such as entering incorrect financials will cause a negative impact to our Finance department.
- Understood the Policies (currently 4 of them) included being able to apply these to the member specifically as each member would be different, understanding and being able to provide the member with correct information about their Policy.
- Responsible for Able to multitask, responding to more than one inbox, taking phone calls, processing applications, and detailed notes with appropriate attachments is what daily main focuses are.
- Participated Attorneys in our panel about specific members legal matters, coverage, etc.
- Worked closely with the management team and quality analysts to help improve in all interactions by accepting constructive criticism and coaching opportunities.
Jr. Member Services Specialist Resume
Objective : Member Services Specialist with strong communication and organizational skills, who is able to manage complex projects and cultivates a positive customer relationship.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Explained ACORD products and services to members and potential members.
- Processed payments for various ACORD products and Services Input orders into system for processing Obtains customer information from iMIS system for other staff Processes customer registration and update distribution list information Assures customer needs are correctly managed and properly resolved.
- Ensured procedural manual remains current Works with other departments as needed to communicate about various issues to the membership base.
- Brought on New Members/Retention Maintained up-to-date knowledge of product and service changes.
- Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in an empathetic manner.
- Adhered to all confidentiality requirements at all times.
- Solved unresolved customer issues.
- Promptly responded to inquiries and requests from prospective customers.
- Facilitated inter-departmental communication to effectively provide customer support.
Member Services Specialist 1 Resume
Objective : Member Services Specialist is responsible for providing best-in-class service to all constituents, including members, individual members, brokers, employers, providers/pharmacists, vendors, and internal staff, as a means to increase market membership, build customer loyalty, extend customer retention, and satisfy corporate goals and objectives.
Skills : Team Leader, Customer Service, Pharmacy Services, Insurance, Data Entry.
- Setup new member savings accounts, checking, money market, CD's and Club accounts.
- Checks orders Runs the help desk, greeting & helping members with their questions and concerns, involves accounting adjusting, return fees and helping members find the errors in their balance.
- Escorts members to their safety deposit boxes in the vault.
- Sends faxes and copies.
- Pulls credit reports, chex-systems.
- Calls center experience Prepares coffee and snacks for the members daily.
- Distributes mail and sign for mail and all deliveries Considered a cherished asset by the members to the credit union Is heavily relied on as a resource with all the answers not only by her members, but her co-workers.
Member Services Specialist II Resume
Objective : Over 30 years experience in Member Services Specialist in the banking & telecommunications industries. Highly responsible and self motivated individual with strong analytical and organizational skills. Interacts with clients and team members on a professional level with courtesy and respect. Results-driven professional with a demonstrated ability to manage and analyze multiple projects with close attention to detail and deadlines. In addition, ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
Skills : Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint, 10-key Data Entry.
- Communicates professionally with members via phone, email, face to face and through social media resources.
- Processes receivables (e.g.lockbox, member application and renewals, and CPE registrations), CPE orders, member applications, updates, and data entry as needed.
- Manages assigned member accounts.
- Builds positive working relationships with account representatives and contacts.
- Utilizes obtained knowledge to promote FICPA tools, memberships, and educational opportunities to account holders.
- Analyzes customer needs, making recommendations as appropriate.
- Up-sells FICPA products, services, and educational opportunities to accomplish the total customer service experience.
- Utilizes FICPA and other associated resources to keep abreast of current general legislation and rules affecting the CPA/Accounting profession, thereby enabling more effective communication with customers and accounts.
Member Services Specialist III Resume
Summary : Member Services Specialist with extensive experience in client services and complaint resolution, including administrative support, records maintenance and customer service. The above skills were acquired in the individual health insurance field.
Skills : Customer Service, Telephone.
- Provided assistance to members and customers via telephone and email on a day-to-day basis.
- Coordinated departmental projects for a team of four that included: Supervision of assigned personnel.
- Timely completed and accuracy of information.
- Presented of information according to management standards.
- Generated renewal invoices and sent receipts after a payment was processed.
- Troubleshoot technical issues found on our website to internal and external entities.
- Performed weekly data cleanup to update and correct our member's information.
- Organized and managed monthly departmental meetings in Microsoft Outlook.
- Created and retrieved reports that identified the necessary changes needed to be made to membership accounts.
Asst. Member Services Specialist Resume
Objective : To work in the Member Services Specialist field, offering a strong knowledge base of employee relations, development and lifecycle, along with ability to manage professional services for the company.
Skills : Customer Service, Management.
- Logged, researched, and resolved chargeback requests and other credit disputes.
- Entered daily currency, checks, and coupon totals into computer system for verification.
- Occasionally worked in cash office.
- Balanced cash fund levels, entered daily transfers, and created daily deposits.
- Applied credit payments up to $25,000 a day to Business and Residential accounts.
- Processed Tax Exemption forms for tax exempt members.
- Established new business accounts, generated new leads, and followed up with potential members.
- Keyed accurate data for refunds and exchanges.
- Retrieved credit history for business accounts.
Associate Member Services Specialist Resume
Headline : Individual Member Specialist is responsible for providing best-in-class service to all constituents, including members, individual members, brokers, employers, providers/pharmacists, vendors, and internal staff, as a means to increase market membership, build customer loyalty, extend customer retention, and satisfy corporate goals and objectives.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Administrative Support, Customer Service.
- Partnered with immediate manager, directors and outside vendors to prepare Association for new Association Management System database.
- Extensively cleaned up outgoing database to prepare for new database.
- Maintained the integrity of association database.
- Worked closely with manager to upgrade division in preparation for new roles and responsibilities in conjunction with the roll out of new database.
- Provided account management services to external constituents and customers, in areas of resetting, creating and merging duplicated accounts.
- Managed multiple membership accounts for invoicing and billing.
- Tested new standard operating procedures for association database.
- Processed report queries for staff and constituents using SQL formatting.
- Conducted Open Houses and Users Group meetings to provide staff with database updates and assist them with their questions regarding using the database.
Lead Member Services Specialist Resume
Summary : Assesses the competition, analyzes trend data, researches the customer and prior awards, develops pricing estimates, and provides counsel to all reviews, including win strategy sessions.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Receives and responds to a high volume of incoming email and social media requests.
- Provides accurate and thorough written responses to customer inquiries. Receives and responds to inquiries about product billing and payment questions for all products.
- Additionally, understands and relays information regarding contract riders, member programs, and all HPHC vendor relationships.
- Captures and documents customer feedback; receives, resolves, and routes complaints as defined by Department policies, procedures, and guidelines; accurately handles appeals process inquiries.
- Consults with appropriate staff from all levels within the department well as with Appeals to effectively address a member’s inquiry.
- Assists the Member Services department when call queues are high and assistance is needed by answering phone inquiries.
- Handles all calls requiring translation services.
Member Services Specialist Resume
Objective : Member Services Specialist assisting community members in the preparation of electronic and paper applications to establish eligibility and enrollment in coverage through the Health Insurance Marketplace and potentially qualify for an insurance affordability program
Skills : Management, Organising.
- Assists clients through various applications for social and health care insurance program options through one on one counseling
- Timely follows-up and follow through with referrals from care team members
- Assesses client needs and make referrals to appropriate community resources
- Tracks and reports patient’s progress in applying for assistance and insurance via an electronic records system
- Advocates on client’s behalf to help resolve problems with resources
- Attends basic trainings and certifications as needed
- Promotes the Community Services program both within the center and in the community, including at local groups and organizations, which are stakeholders in the improvement of health care for low to moderate income families and individuals
- Attends community outreach events such as: baby showers, back to school care fairs, focus groups, etc.