Project Administrative Assistant Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging position that will allow to utilize both experience and skills in office management and administration, as well as provide the opportunity for growth and advancement.
Skills : Microsoft office, Document Management, Event Coordination, Record Keeping.
- Perform administrative duties for the Construction Management team on multiple project sites.
- Generate minutes from the weekly status meeting, generate contractor submittals and assist the Construction Management team.
- Perform background checks and due diligence on contracted and subcontracted employees working on the project site.
- Record and verify contractor insurance coverage and limits per contract requirements.
- Track state and city/county license coverages and confirm that all trades requiring trade licensing, such as electricians.
- Generate contracts, change orders, pay applications, substantial completions and any other documents from AIA software.
- Provide any assistance necessary to onsite contractors as needed to assist in the daily functions of the Jobsite.
Project Administrative Assistant/Representative Resume
Summary : Administrative Assistant with over 15 years of experience in multi-industry environments providing support to senior executives. Excellent time management skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize
Skills : Communication Skills, Technical Skills.
- Coordination and preparation of presentations for executive-level meetings Handle department finances by processing expense reports.
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules Filing or compiling periodic reports or updating a database.
- Generate and maintain confidential files and reports.
- Provide support to other Department's Administrative Assistants as and when required Assist in organizing training sessions.
- Enter Safety Observations & Interventions into Synergi Maintain Lianzi SIC Project Org Chart Assist with seating assignments.
- Interact daily with employees and management Enter timesheets in SAP Assist in preparing necessary arrangements.
- Prepare and distribute highly sensitive corporate presentations Order supplies, business cards.
Project Administrative Assistant/Director Resume
Summary : Currently seeking a Administrative Support position where can utilize interpersonal, organizational and Administrative skills to benefit mutual growth and success. Maintains excellent communication skills.
Skills : Customer Service, Project Management, Process Improvement.
- Project Administration for various clients in Petroleum and Chemicals with administrative aspects of project management.
- Provide administrative and clerical support including correspondence, typing, and filing on multiple projects.
- Good judgment, discretion, and confidentiality of sensitive information regarding department activities and confidential materials.
- Meeting planning and follow-up including preparation of agendas, meeting reports, and coordinating the logistics of ordering meals.
- Facilitating calendar and email correspondence to ensure key deliverables and deadlines are met.
- Managing multiple and often maintaining conflicting assignments/priorities, in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Attending the Manager of Place of the Company. Registration of the expense of fuel of the Project.
Project Administrative Assistant/Executive Resume
Headline : Supervisory, clerical, and field in the environments. Takes initiative, flexible, quick learner, able to handle fast pace, requires little or no direct supervision. Works well with others as a team.
Skills : Communication Skills, Ms-office.
- Mainly assisted in timekeeping/payroll using Citrix o Reception Sign for FED EX packages and distribute deliveries.
- Maintain office calendar to coordinate workflow and record meetings minutes Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Organize and update employee personnel files. Manage hard copy and electronic filing systems.
- Preparing subcontract changes notices. Management of monthly employee absenteeism reports.
- Assisted with scaffold request and hydro test package coordination. Completion of reports and tasks requested by the Managing Contractor.
- Create modify and submit reports such as Complete and submit termination documentation; maintain active and terminated employee spreadsheets.
- Assisting human resources with data entry upon request.
Project Administrative Assistant/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Experienced administrative professional offering over 15 years of diversified experience. Excellent oral and written communication skills, as well as problem-solving talents.
Skills : Customer service, Management, Office administration.
- Provided administrative support to Senior Project Manager and other staff members.
- Assisted in preparation of weekly & monthly reporting, meeting presentation material and routine & special correspondence.
- Coordinated weekly project meetings and other special event meetings, reserve meeting rooms.
- Coordinated both domestic and international travel for multiple project members.
- Coded and submitted project members' expense reimbursement requests.
- Assisted with reviewing and cataloging vendor quotes, managing bidders list, prepared requisitions.
- Coordinated and tracked project submittals. Diary management Code and submitted invoices for payment.
Project Administrative Assistant I Resume
Objective : Dedicated, hardworking military veteran seeking an office/clerical position to incorporate ten years of administrative and customer service. Technical Skills Proficient in Microsoft word, excel, power point.
Skills : Microsoft, 10 Key By Touch, Customer Service.
- Supported the Project Manager and Business Analyst in coordinating the construction of a parallel machine room project.
- Microsoft Visio to replicate the plan of the parallel machine room/data center for use by teams within the IT department.
- Served as a cross-departmental liaison; scheduled and facilitated project meetings.
- Worked with cross-departmental Managers to assist in generating Operating and Service Level Agreements.
- Assisted the Project Manager and the Business Analyst in performing project management duties.
- Creation and maintenance of project schedules and plans, status reporting and budget tracking with MS-Project.
- Worked with Excel spreadsheets, provided data entry and analysis functions, generated presentations for use by management.
Jr. Project Administrative Assistant Resume
Objective : A self-motivated individual who consistently demonstrates good judgment, independence, diversity and extreme discretion. In addition, possess exceptional interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills.
Skills : Ms-word, PowerPoint, Excel,.
- Support field Project Managers, Project Engineer, and Superintendents for accurate record-keeping and constant flow of office paperwork.
- Coordinated meetings, as well as took notes reflecting the status of the overall project.
- Prepared and distributed RFI and Change Order forms and request updated Lien Release/Certificate of Insurance for appropriate record keeping.
- Demonstrated talent for quickly learning new tasks and completing assignments ahead of schedule while maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
- Maintained control records, files, and databases, as well as developed and updated spreadsheets.
- Communicated with the City/County Building Departments to request, and acquire new or updated building permits.
- Contacted Building Inspections Departments to schedule, or reschedule necessary inspections.
Project Administrative Assistant II Resume
Objective : Twenty-five plus years of administrative experience Records management; maintain updated files and file information in database, review, organize permits and documentation for archive and destruction.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Permit Plan Database, Laserfiche, Blue Beam.
- Reported to the Director of Operations in the business unit and supported the VA for Vets Program Director.
- Set up WebEx account access for new employees and maintained business unit organization charts and outlook distribution group list.
- Prepared PowerPoint slides on statistical data related to new employees, awards and company milestones for the All Hands Meetings.
- Updated and maintained the business unit's budget expense and training conference tracking tool, quality reviews for quick-turn documents.
- Attended and compiled minutes for the Daily, Program Management and Solutions Review Meetings.
- Assisted with compiling weekly & monthly reports, served as SharePoint account administrator; and organized Management.
- Prepared expense reports for Vice President of unit. Updated and maintained the Master Staff list of all employees.
Jr. Project Administrative Assistant Resume
Objective : Administrative support professional offering versatile office management skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs. Strong planner who readily adapts to change, works independently and exceeds expectations.
Skills : Extensive office experience including both Administrative, Ms-office.
- Assist Project team member with the preparation of Submittals, O&M Manuals, pay requests Document Control of project filing system.
- Collect mail, sort and distribute as necessary. Distribute Safety bulletins and information as needed.
- Computers for various applications, such as database management or word processing.
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases.
- Set up and manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
Project Administrative Assistant/Analyst Resume
Objective : Passionate about quality and care about the interests of employer. Skilled at performing at a professional level in any situation. Assume a role in a management position or in a supporting role.
Skills : Typing, Training, Accounting, Customer Service.
- Provide extensive administrative support on various commercial construction projects for project managers, field engineers and estimating department.
- Responsible for a payroll of all engineers and managers.
- Responsible for placing and tracking all upcoming bids on the calendar, printing and full size scaled drawings.
- Compiled all operation and maintenance manuals and other pertinent close-out documents for all projects.
- Performed administrative and office support and activities for multiple supervisors in the field.
- Responsible for compiling, tracking and submitting vendor invoices for all project materials and client project billing.
- Provides a wide variety of administrative and staff support services at a project level.
Project Administrative Assistant III Resume
Summary : Judged by individual performance and rewarded for efforts based on ability to achieve required results. Think positively and can execute difficult tasks. Best ways to solve the problem in an autonomous manner.
Skills : Administrative Assistant, Quick books, Customer Relations.
- Project Management performing various clerical and administrative duties.
- Help facilitate projects by receiving and controlling incoming correspondence such as pay applications, change orders and lien release waivers.
- Create professional binders and manuals for finished projects and training purposes.
- Organize and maintain all filing systems, and gather all project status information.
- Correspond with General Contractors as needed. Process all travel expense reports for each project manager.
- Assist the accounting department with coding invoices to specific jobs, and assist in the preparation of pay applications.
- Maintain, apply for and renew all Company business, contractor and specialty licenses.
Project Administrative Assistant Resume
Objective : Supporting senior level executives and board members. Specialize in project coordination, meeting and event planning and time management. Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced work environment.
Skills : Ms-Excel, Outlook, Word.
- Support Project Manager and Project Executive with administrative tasks.
- Coordinate weekly meetings to discuss updates and concerns.
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing correspondence, meeting minutes and transmittals.
- Scan and organized all permits, inspection certificate, electrical certificate and certificate of occupancy.
- Worked directly with subcontractors and engineers to discuss daily reports and safety compliance.
- Distributed punch-list reports to all Sub-contractors, Architectural Engineer and clients.
- Managed all close-out documents, CAD files, blueprints, owner's manual, and warranties.