Mental Health Paraprofessional Resume
Objective : Demonstrated proficiency in the ability to assist in the instruction of reading, writing, and mathematics via state or locally approved competency test.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Provides care and supervision to patients in residential treatment home.
- Participates in staffings for patients and following case plan created by doctor.
- Provides input and assistance for case management.
- Meets safety and health needs of patients.
- Responsible for the overall monitoring of house residents.
- Assigns to in their situation and ensure their best interests are being met.
- Constantly re-evaluates the children's needs and advocate on their behalf.
- Researches the case information, review and collect documents pertinent to CASA kids.
Sr. Mental Health Paraprofessional Resume
Summary : Supervises consumer/individual activities, including completion of daily chores, outings, training, grooming, bathing, toileting, meal-time activities. Ensures consumer/individual safety.
Skills : MS Office, Medical terminology.
- Establishes a supportive client relationship with the goal of empowering clients and their support network to actively participate in mental health treatment.
- Provides clinical interventions to reinforce, practice, and model therapeutic techniques and treatments as directed by the Mental Health Professional.
- Provides transportation as needed or deemed necessary.
- Makes necessary referrals and serves as liaison with other agencies.
- Provides timely documentation to support services rendered and provides written reports as required by other agencies (i.e.DCFS, legal system, etc.).
- Ensures client's attendance to initial medication evaluation and subsequent medication appointments.
- Supports medical records' staff in securing PCP referral in a timely manner.
- Schedules MHPP Supervision and Observations as outlined by company policy.
Jr. Mental Health Paraprofessional Resume
Objective : Seeking employment within an institute of higher learning where can assist in teaching youth the skills needed to inter the world of Criminal Justice.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Assists in implementation of the consumer's/individual's treatment, habilitation, and/or service plans.
- Leads groups as assigned.
- Implements behavior management procedures as assigned and/or as indicated by a contingency program or the individual's behavior plan.
- Contacts consumer/individual relatives or other significant others as appropriate.
- Completes fire drills, severe weather drills, and nightly bedchecks.
- Reads consumer//individual records and ensures familiarity with each consumer's/individual's social and medical history.
- Ensures that meals are served family style and that appropriate table manners are modeled by staff during meal time. Ensures compliance with special diets
Mental Health Paraprofessional I Resume
Objective : Recently been working in the mental and behavioral health job field. Go-getter and willing to try any job field or industry. Multiple certifications and skills are listed below. A variety of experiences will obtain a job position that will expand to a career path.
Skills : Communications, Conflict Resolution.
- Aided clients to use different coping skills to aid with their different symptoms.
- Met with individual members to provide interventions for their specific symptoms, intervention in no shorter than 15 min.
- Documented all information gathered from intervention, that way you can document accurately on members' progress.
- Aided members with their symptoms so they can eventually have a satisfying life in the community.
- Provided members with essential living/ hygiene necessities which are provided to group home members by BTC.
- Prepared meals for members; ask members if they want to help with cooking.
- Kept group and day treatment clean and up to standards of company.
- Aided members in cleaning their own space and any messes they made.
Mental Health Paraprofessional II Resume
Headline : To obtain a professional career within the Information Technology & Services field were Able to demonstrate strong organizational skills, work experience, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quick Books.
- Provides care to patients in a manner that promotes safety, comfort, and the therapeutic environment.
- Assists patients with activities of daily living; attends to patient behavioral problems and provides assistance in crisis intervention, as needed.
- Works with other members of a multi-disciplinary team in leading milieu activities such as current events groups, community meetings, goals groups, fitness groups, activities of daily living groups, and/or recreational activities, as appropriate to the specified patient population.
- Charts patient observations, following prescribed procedures and standards.
- Participates in the development and implementation of patient treatment programs.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient records.
- Transports patients to and from appointments, clinics, laboratories, and/or treatments, as and when appropriate.
- Performs initial patient evaluations to determine treatment priorities; may take vital signs, weights, and urine, stool, and sputum specimens.
- Attends and participates in group sessions, in-service education, and staff meetings.
Mental Health Paraprofessional III Resume
Summary : To obtain a Mental Health Paraprofessional career with the potential for advancement based upon personal and professional performance.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Case Management, Customer Service.
- Assists mentally ill clients with daily living skills by setting and obtaining goals to help increase an independent status in the community Monitored, evaluated and documented client progress in respect to treatment goals Assisted in treatment plans reviews and Patient education Assisted clients with problem solving skills Provided case management services for dual diagnosis (MH/MR consumers).
- Provides after school youth services such as tutoring, mentoring, job training, community service functions and more many more programs that deal with helping the community.
- Completes program chores as assigned; i.e. sweeping, dusting, cooking, shopping, washing and drying consumer/individual clothing, changing linen.
- Assists with menu planning, following menus approved by dietician (when making substitutions to menus ensures approval by dietician), and preparation of meals.
- Ensures that meals are served family style and that appropriate table manners are modeled by staff during meal time.
- Models appropriate social skills. Ensures consumer/individual rights are observed and protected.
- Ensures consumer/individual clothing needs are met and that consumers/individuals are provided a suitable living environment.
Asst. Mental Health Paraprofessional Resume
Objective : Accomplished and energetic Mental Health Paraprofessional with a solid history of achievement in Case Management as well as sales. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include Customer Service, Sales and Case Management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Human Resources.
- Maintains confidentiality of records relating to clients' treatment.
- Assesses patients for risk of suicide a empts.
- Encourages clients to express their feelings and discuss what is happening in their lives, helping them to develop insight into themselves or their relationships.
- Collects information about clients through interviews, observation, or tests.
- Counsels clients or patients, individually or in group sessions, to assist in overcoming dependencies, adjusting to life, or making changes.
- Guides clients in the development of skills or strategies for dealing with their problems.
- Fills out and maintains client-related paperwork, including federal- and state-mandated forms, and progress notes.
- Collaborates with other staff members to perform clinical assessments or develop treatment plans.
- Refers patients, clients, or family members to community resources or to specialists as necessary.
Associate Mental Health Paraprofessional Resume
Headline : Compassionate and empathetic new professional dedicated to providing care and implementing effective treatment plans for children, adolescents, and adults. Eager and motivated to learning and helping others. Works well under pressure and communicating ideas clearly and effectively. Team player while keeping client's best interest at the forefront.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Verifying Insurance, Registration.
- Teaches emotional, behavioral and mentally ill youth behavior modification through the family teaching model (FTM) in a mental health setting.
- Clients are court ordered or DHS/Foster Care clients.
- Teaches and assists with activities of daily living through hands on learning and motivational techniques.
- Helps planning daily activities to meet individual treatment plans.
- Charts and maintains client's behavioral observation .Assist clients and families with support and guidance by utilizing various behavioral techniques chosen for each specific client.
- Develops client goals and action plans.
- Recommends treatment modification to treatment team.
- Implements client's individual treatment plan.
- Uses specific goals to reach academic retention.
Lead Mental Health Paraprofessional Resume
Summary : Under direct supervision, performs beginning professional level duties and assists in reviewing, assessing, monitoring and implementing behavioral program.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Human Resources.
- Aligns practice and work with the agency mission, vision, guiding principles, the trauma-informed Sanctuary Model®, the Neurosequential Model and the Re-ED philosophy.
- Accepts daily assignment of duties including classroom/center coverage from Coordinator/designee.
- Provides assistance and supervision of all assigned students throughout planned classroom/instructional activities.
- Utilizes positive behavioral supports (classroom structure and systems, behavior management techniques, and learning environment design) effectively and therapeutically.
- Understands group dynamics and processes and be responsive to the diversity and individual learning and treatment needs of clients served.
- Implements the Therapeutic Crisis Intervention model with fidelity and effectiveness to support treatment and reduce/avoid restraints.
- Participates in all staff meetings and in-service training.
Mental Health Paraprofessional Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that will enable to utilize strong interpersonal communication skills, customer service and social services background, and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Facilitated development of basic living skills (social, domestic, and hygiene) through instruction and encouragement.
- Assisted and documented the development and implementation of long and short-term goals for service recipient, as developed by the Support Coordinator.
- Maintained a positive and effective relationship with service recipients, families, staff, administration, case management, and other service providers and assisted in coordinating with any and all their needs concerning service recipients.
- Assisted with service recipient's participation in leisure and recreational activities.
- Maintained records and completed written documentation of service recipient' progress, Incident Reports and goal data.
- Adhered to service recipient's behavior and health management plans behavior modification techniques.
- Maintained a safe environment for the service recipient and prevented harm to service recipient, self, and others.
- Reported any safety concerns to management in a timely manner.