Office Support Resume
Objective : Results-oriented professional interested in a challenging position to use my strong leadership abilities. Experienced in project coordinating, inventory managing, customer service, sales, and warehousing. Familiar with working in fast pace environments, able to problem solve quickly.
Skills : Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Collections, Data Entry, Billing, type 60 wpm, 10-key by touch, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel, Quickbooks, Concur, transcription.
- Assists the public giving out standard forms and explaining how to complete them.
- Assist with the installation of Archive system.
- Schedule appointments by verifying availability of installers.
- Provide Bilingual assistance when necessary.
- Review purchase order and receiving documents for accuracy and completeness Updated case coding to ensure compliance with paperless system Ensure the proper filing of pertinent document in case of audit.
- Dispatch customers to correct installer when they needed help.
- Did duties assigned to me such as filing, scanning, shredding, cleaning, and etc.
- Daily use of Microsoft Office, Proficient in Excel, Access, and Word.
AS In Accounting
Office Support Associate Resume
Objective : Inventory Management has been one of my strongest skills. I am proficient in Microsoft Suite and familiar with administrative office operations. Experience in editing and excellent writing skills.
Skills : Inventory Management, Food Safety Regulations, Sales And Promotion.
- Responsible for providing office and clerical services.
- Received, directed, and relayed telephone and fax messages.
- Maintained inventory of supplies and prepared a list of supplies to be ordered.
- Responded to requests for information via mail, phone or in-person; gathering appropriate forms and documents, searches for and copies documents from archived records and forwarded to requestor.
- Performed data entry into automated programs to track contracts, applications, filings, violations or other pertinent data, depending on assignment.
- Attended meetings to take notes, record votes, and provide general clerical support.
- Answered multiple phone lines and responded to caller's questions or directed the call to the appropriate party.
Office Support Specialist Resume
Headline : A position within a private or public sector, which will allow me to utilize my experience and skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, MS Excel.
- Maintain excellent customer service handling all client needs via phone, e-mail fax or in person.
- Research files of solders and email all appropriate information needed to transportation office and carriers.
- Research and analyze personal data information on military Personnel for transportation purposes.
- Prepare files for Fort Bliss solders being deployed in and out of El Paso, TX.
- Schedule appointments, answer calls, filing, daily use of fax and copy machine.
- Sort and prepare all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Maintain office supply inventory and order as needed.
Office Support II Resume
Objective : To utilize my 15 years of combined customer service, clerical, and accounting skills within a reputable company with the opportunity for company growth.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Power point, Outlook.
- Office Support Support Recruiter Transaction processing transactions through an applicant tracking system.
- Data entry, document production & distribution.
- Connectivity Help Desk Customer Service Representative Initiate and install access to Aetna's online insurance enrollment for their constituents.
- Provide training for Aetna's constituents for online insurance enrollment.
- Identify a customer's issue and implement a solution to remedy the problem in an effective and timely manner.
- Credentialing Processor Provided updates on the credentialing status for providers and their affiliates.
- Adhered to strict confidentiality guidelines and Code of Conduct standards.
- Conformed to defined processes in compliance with quality standards and regulatory requirements.
AA In Accounting
Administrative Office Support Resume
Objective : To obtain a career in human services to utilize my exceptional professional and customer service skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, HTML 5, CSS.
- Performed answering multiple phone lines daily.
- Assisting clients fill out proper applications and other necessary forms to determine eligibility.
- Assisted clients in determining program of needs.
- Trained OWEP clients on offices procedures as well as assigned office duties.
- Provided additional training to OWEP clients as needed.
- Kept in contact with client case manager as well as career developer for reporting purposes regarding clients time worked.
- Maintained and managed files, records, and reports for health and family services department.
- Reviewed and prepared data for processing as needed.
Office Support Staff Resume
Objective : Over twenty year career in law enforcement and the court system, I began assisting businesses with their organizational skills. I evaluated current systems and procedures, organization and display and created more efficient standards and procedures .
Skills : Microsoft Word and Excel, Outlook, QuickBooks, Accounting, Document Production, and Typing.
- Greet and assist a high volume of clientele from diversified social, cultural, and economic backgrounds.
- Respond to requests for information from the general public, answer routine questions, and direct visitors to appropriate locations.
- Assist individuals with the Cal Jobs website; registering, creating a resume, and finding job leads.
- Assist individuals with use of other authorized web sites.
- Fax Resumes and related documents for Job Seekers.
- Make copies for Job Seekers of employment material.
- Copy and replenish Cal Job leads to refill towers during the week as needed.
Office Support Specialist Resume
Objective : A conscientious, careful, thorough, diligent and attentive to detail employee who achieves consistent results and encourages team efforts. Expertise includes excellent client service, strong organizational abilities, and good verbal and written communication. An enthusiastic team player with a genuine commitment to give high quality service.
Skills : Customer Service Skills, Administrative Skills, Microsoft office.
- Answered multi-line phones, provided information and assisted agents & clients.
- Restructured and implemented a new procedure for maintaining the entire stock of marketing material, forms, and supplies.
- Typed memorandums and other business communication.
- Reviewed sensitive mail for the Managing Director.
- Pension Case Specialist Analyzed and edited accounts for billing, terminating and maintenance purposes on SEP, CORP, and IRS.
- Researched activity & recorded detailed documentation.
- Handled customer service inquires utilizing extensive use of written and oral communication skills.
Office Support Administrator Resume
Summary : Creative, resourceful and flexible, able to adapt with frequent changes while maintaining a positive attitude and strong work ethic. Looking for a career where I can be not only part of a team, but work independently. I am a multi tasker, detailed orientated and open to learning.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Event Planning.
- Composed and distributed inter-departmental memorandums (e-mail, documentary, and voice) ensuring timely delivery and receipt of important information while maintaining confidentiality.
- Processed orders within the company such as: supplies, equipment, ordering services and inventory control.
- Prioritized and performed internet-based, email, postal mail, telephone, and fax orders from individual and corporate accounts.
- Headed up various client-related tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Verify, ship, and track orders for entire region using various mailing services.
- Coordinate meetings for supervisors and staff.
- Created a stellar filing system, and is able to type 50+ wpm with keen knowledge of MS Office.
Bachelor Of Science
Office Support Executive Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Office Support with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Inventory Management, People Soft Payroll Software, EMR software, Word Software, multi line phones, faxes, copiers, CPR for Healthcare Providers certified, CNA certified , Receiving an advanced teachers aide certificate from the state of Illinois.
- Responsibilities: Verify shipments and coordinated ETAs for drivers and customers.
- Upload shipments into the computerized system.
- Scan pick tickets, receive products and fill orders.
- Picked orders, ensuring product accuracy via the use of tape measures and calipers.
- Utilized AS/400 freight warehouse software, locating and categorizing the product.
- Loaded and unloaded trucks - moving a variety of metals types (steel, bars, sheets flats).
- Operated fork trucks, forklifts, boom trucks, cranes and side loaders.
Office Support Assistant Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as an employee, involving responsibility and working with others as a team in achieving advancements and growth for the organization.
Skills : Intermediate Level With Microsoft Office 2007, Smart.
- Researched on open and closed social services case files with Hennepin County Database Systems.
- Make sound decisions on what to do with the file after analyzing it.
- Entered confidential data into computerized databases.
- Used excel to track needed social service cases.
- Retrieved social services case files for destruction or storing it to its proper place.
- Scanned any needed information into Hennepin County System.
- Assisted Team Lead with different projects.
Bachelor Of Art
Office Support Resume
Headline : Motivated, personable business professional with over seven years of customer service and support experience. Talent for quickly mastering technology. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records. Demonstrated history of producing accurate, timely reports meeting stringent HMO and insurance guidelines. Flexible and versatile - Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to easily transcend cultural differences.
Skills : Data entry, Office associate.
- Maintained office materials and ordered items needed around office.
- Organized office picnic and company holiday parties for 3 years to rave reviews.
- Updated and maintained time keeping systems.
- Updated and maintained excel spreadsheets pertaining to government contracts.
- Updated company calendar and company events calendars.
- Responsible for office meetings and gathers.
- Ensured that the needs for meeting were met and exceeded.
- Supports Senior Officers and Consultants in miscellaneous documentation and correspondence.
Bachelor Of Arts In Leadership