Operations Sergeant Major Resume
Objective : Experience leading teams from 4 to 4,000 in remote extreme environments, including Arctic. Desert Southwest, Middle East, Pacific Rim, and Europe. Consistent ability to adapt, innovate, construct teams with minimal resources. Collegiate background spans natural sciences primarily focusing biology, forest management, ecology, and land surveying.
Skills : Personnel Management, Wilderness Survival, Operations Management, Data Analysis, Geographic Information Systems, Written Communication, Written Correspondence, National Security.
- Served Operations Sergeant Major for States Army Sergeants Major Academy.
- Provided detailed analysis, evaluation recommendations on enlisted training, readiness resourcing.
- Drafted correspondence that addressed strategic issues for Army with direct impact.
- Prepared and provided information briefings Department Army Senior leadership.
- Managed HQDA tracking system for over 800 Congressional, DoD and DA taskings, without missing a suspense.
- Entrusted to handle and safeguard classified documents and maintain classified security containers.
- Served SME of all training programs and managed training records for 680 students and 119 instructors with zero deficiencies or negative impact to operations.
- Selected over 31 First Sergeants to serve as the Command Sergeant Major of a newly activated Aviation Support Battalion comprised of support, distribution, aviation maintenance and signal companies.
- Responsible for unit readiness with the National Security requirement for 18-hour notice, world-wide contingency missions.
Sr. Operations Sergeant Major Resume
Summary : Transitioning Armor Senior Sergeant. Senior Trainer, Operations Sergeant Major, Military Veteran with Secret Security Clearance offering over twenty years proven experience United States Army.
Skills : Project Management, Project Management, Training, Training, Leader Development, Leader Development, Oral And Written Communication, Oral And Written Communication, Curriculum Development.
- Supervised Training Section's development Reserve military component partnerships, training mobilizations for deployments, task tracking, daily operations.
- Enforced mission requirements set down from senior leadership to unit level adapts standard operating procedures.
- Mentored peers subordinate staff planning development of realistic training scenarios for exportable combat training.
- Established healthy working rapport with partnered units; building trust, respect,mentorship prior to evaluations creating high functioning thoroughly proficient work environment.
- Enforced strict risk management measures during execution of 10 separate drill weekends and two gradable training exercise rotations across three states with zero accidents.
- Managed the training, administrative, operational support for 35+ rotational students attending courses at the Joint Forces Training Center.
- Prepared presented After Action Reviews; evaluated and certified students military doctrine, current tactics, techniques, procedures.
- Consolidated the section property book reducing time and personnel resources for organizational wide supply inventory events.
- Maintained the accountability of equipment valued in excess of $300K resulting in 100% mission readiness and comprehensive knowledge of unit assets and capabilities.
Jr. Operations Sergeant Major Resume
Summary : Seeking position where might valued member team and leverage training, education and experience areas training, leader development, human resources /or project management.
Skills : Windows, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Commanders Safety Course, Security Manager Course, Combat Lifesaver Course.
- Responsible receiving processing Non-unit Related Personnel (NRP).
- Responsible for ensuring deployers were trained all Overseas Contingency Missions.
- Responsible for scheduling training areas, ammunition and ranges for all individuals coming through the CRC to utilize for their week long training before deploying.
- Scheduled medical and dental facilities Soldier Resilience Readiness Center (SRRC) process.
- Coordinated Central Issue Facility (CIF) for individuals to draw proper equipment for all Overseas Contingency Operations.
- Responsible for the morale, welfare, discipline training of 13 Soldiers in the S-3 Shop oversaw daily function units training gave advice on matters involving all enlisted personnel.
- Received National Guard, Reserve, and Active duty Soldier that were Mobilizing or Demobilizing for deployment.
- Provided customer service, tailored to customer needs.
Some College In Criminal Justice
Asst.Operations Sergeant Major Resume
Summary : Provided planning, coordination supervision to 30 member team that managed organization of over 600 people.
Skills : Mentoring, Leadership Development, Mediation, Instructor, Master Fitness Trainer, Safety, Microsoft Office, Sharepoint, Blackboard.
- Conducted surveys upon arrival at Forward Operating bases (FOB) to collect data for proper development of Information Technology projects for needs of Brigade headquarters.
- Coordinated develop plans with Signal Command to ensure installation fiber optic lines of communication were installed while not interrupting service forward operating bases.
- Tracked process to brief higher command on progress.
- Supervised installation of both non classified secret IT systems (NIPER and SIPER).
- Reviewed published OPORDs to ensure execution of operations intelligence information; plans, coordinates and supervises functions Brigade staff sections.
- Liaised with local national's law enforcement personnel during training ensuring all security measures met and performed.
- Assisted planning, coordination supervision of capabilities area operations up-date briefing at FOB PASAB Afghanistan for Commander US Forces Afghanistan General David Petraeus.
- Oversaw and advised the development and implementation policies of force protection security measures for 23 combat out posts which became the standard to follow throughout the Brigade.
- Supervised and maintained the Brigade Tactical Operations Center during combat and training operations.
Bachelor's In Credits
Associate.Operations Sergeant Major Resume
Objective : Obtain challenging position that leverages broad array of skills experience logistics, operations personnel management. Collegiate background spans natural sciences primarily focusing biology, forest management, ecology, and land surveying.
Skills : Management, IT, Project Management, Staff Development, Leadership Development, Leadership Development, Sharepoint Designer.
- Recognized executed the duties of Primary Planner daily orchestrator for worldwide deplorable Military Police Brigade Headquarters assigned to I Corps; consisting of 1,800 Soldiers.
- Charged with ensuring daily operations of lower organizations and six sections of headquarters were in synch and accomplished.
- Managed all levels of preparation coordination training that included preparing staffing operations orders, scheduling, developing contingency plans, determining Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), and executing Methods of Instruction (MOI).
- Analyzed brigade level training requirements that supported comprehensive training model for unit reset and preparation for future combat readiness.
- Planned comprehensive deployment redeployment training through close coordination with installation agencies military commands.
- Oversaw, analyzed, reported land, ammunition, and vehicle usage for two battalions.
- Assisted forecasting future training for lower organizations according to upcoming deployments and real-life events.
- Managed and coordinated resources and management of ATRRS schools, Non commissioned Officer Education System (NCOES) attendances, and local training courses.
- Accounted for all aspects of training, well-being, quality of life, mentor ship and discipline of eight Non-commissioned Officers and two Soldiers.
Master Of Arts
Operations Sergeant Major III Resume
Objective : Marketing Recruiting, Operations Director, Military Veteran with Secret Security Clearance and 23 years of proven experience United States Army. Accomplished measurable results while leading teams of 2,300 Senior Executive Operations coordinating logistics strategic planning for highly populated military installations.
Skills : Project Management, Staff Development.
- Enlisted Advisor to a staff of 45; consisting of human resources, logistical support, operations, training, evaluations.
- Scheduled, resourced, supervised, planned, organized, assessed training for over 5,000 Soldiers annually.
- Conducted Transfer Authority (TOA) Briefings for Active and Reserve Companies.
- Scheduled approved appointments/vacation of subordinates.
- Responsible for maintenance Master Training schedule and distribution of final schedule based off the Commander's guidance.
- Prepared and briefed Quarterly Training Briefs (QTB).
- Created, developed and managed battalion tasking matrix procedure, which facilitated planning future cycles greatly assisted training plans schedules.
- Ensured all personnel were proficient in their personal weapons qualification.
- Designed and synchronized the unit Family readiness program.
Associates In Education System
Operations Sergeant Major II Resume
Objective : Manager with 28 years military experience planning, organizing, developing, leading personnel directing controlling daily operations, equipment, and facilities.
Skills : Operations Management, Facilities Management, Personnel.
- Demonstrated in understanding staff processes tools that significantly improved quality of staff products.
- Managed daily operations of the organization with exceptional proficiency while successfully managing higher level assigned tasks.
- Prepared staff work schedules assigned specific duties.
- Analyzed information and evaluated results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Provided guidance and direction subordinates, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance.
- Provided requisite tactical and technical training to personnel of varied ranks and backgrounds to prepare them for future assignments as combat advisors deployed to Afghanistan.
- Managed organizational training events and resourcing requirements, which resulted in the highly successful execution of multiple training courses.
Bachelor Of Science
Operations Sergeant Major I Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Operations Sergeant Major with experience industry. Enjoy creative problem solving getting exposure multiple projects, and would excel collaborative environment which your company prides itself.
Skills : Development, Leadership Development.
- Directed and continually monitors, coordinates, provide initial analysis and recommendations implementation , execution of JIDA and Combatant Command strategic goals priorities.
- Participated budgeting planning process that incorporates an annual budget excess of $55 million dollars.
- Directed continually monitor daily operations of 35 contract employees 127 multi-component uniformed service members.
- Constructed and implemented JIDA Common Operating Picture which provides continuously updated information of the agency's assets capabilities world-wide.
- Participated mission analysis utilizing Military Decision Making Process, to re-develop JIDA standard operating procedures, directly impacting communication across Department of Defense Developed the Directors Daily Operational Update Brief and organization's alert notification procedures, ensuring continuous and accurate reporting and information collection.
- Participated on numerous hiring boards; reviewing resumes, conducting interviews, talent management sessions.
- Directly involved in the mission analysis and development of the Continuity of Operations Plan for the agency; supporting the movement of resource capabilities without disruption.
Master Of Business
Lead Operations Sergeant Major Resume
Objective : Highly-rated professional with over 30 years extensive experience administration, leadership, instruction, operations management. Promoted to Sergeant Major and awarded Purple Heart within Army for demonstrated visionary leadership, expertise, distinguished capabilities operate broad-based duties train personnel perform optimal levels.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management, Supervisor, Instructor, Trainer, Government Relations, Government Service.
- Served Brigade Operations Sergeant Major with over 6,000 personne Engineer Brigade.
- Responsible health, welfare, discipline, training, coordination of five engineer battalions.
- Advised brigade staff on current and future operations include resourcing execution training, delegate additional assignments, provided opportunities for personnel attend additional military training.
- Personally, developed continuity books adopted Engineer Corporations.
- Completed preparation, planning and scheduling critical initiative for over 5,400 personnel.
- Supervised and monitored all aspests of the squadron's operations and training.
- Supervised the Squadron Tactical Operations Center, composed of 12 vehicles and over 40 soldiers.
- Actively involved in the Squadron planning cycle as well as overseeing a current operations cell that performed at an extremely efficient level.
Operations Sergeant Major Resume
Summary : Attend support training classes, teaching employees how to maintain and operate department efficiently successfully.
Maintains neat organized appearance register area front store
Skills : Security Manager Course, Combat Lifesaver Course.
- Managed and supervised logistical operations procedures for over 3700 Soldiers of a Heavy Armored Brigade.
- Developed implemented Unit Managed Equipment Pilot Program responsible for maintaining over $960 million of BDE equipment.
- Compiled, coded, categorized, calculated, tabulated, audited, verified information or data.
- Kept up-to-date with technology applying that new knowledge to enhance job proficiency.
- Assisted food Service Supervisor interpreting implementing Army Food Service Program provided multi functional logistical support for operations in garrison and field.
- Maximized profitability through superior customer service, effective and prompt communication and follow-up on all pending matters with the customer.
- Mentored, trained evaluated and counselled subordinates .
Master of Business