Overnight Manager Resume
Headline : To use the skills have learned to further the advancement of self and the company associated with. To acquire new skills and knowledge to better serve in position.
Skills : MS Office, Management, Excellent Customer Service.
- Provided the highest level of service.
- Managed the entire store operation.
- Supervised and train other in-store team members.
- Rung up guests on an electronic cash register.
- Ensured the store is clean and well maintained.
- Provided prompt, efficient, and courteous service.
- Stocked shelves and coolers.
Associate Of Science
Sr. Overnight Manager Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic sales associate with a strong track record of making the customer feel just like family and always has a smile.
Skills : Multitasking, 5S Management Practices, Microsoft Office.
- Greeted new and regular guests.
- Performed routine maintenance and repair equipment.
- Responsible for opening and closing the store, providing superior customer service, processing consumer refunds, and maintaining associates' drive and initiative to finish tasks efficiently within a timely manner.
- Coordinated with the accounting department for overages and/or shortages within the electronic payment system.
- Responsible for forecasting sales, counting the safe for discrepancies with cash or inventory, and depositing cash so as to maintain a low level on hand.
- Responsible for processing W.I.C.(Women, Infants, and Children) checks to state law standards and practices as well as training employees to comply with O.S.H.A.'s standards and practices.
- Developed and implemented policies to improve company security.
Bachelor's Of Science
Jr. Overnight Manager Resume
Summary : Currently seeking new career in field of study after graduation. Currently working in pharmaceutical where currently hold PTCB license. Also a student and working on Bachelors of Psychology.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service.
- Implemented and maintained the 5S system to streamline operations.
- Streamlined bookkeeping procedures to function with loss prevention and company policies.
- Recognized for multitasking in a fast-paced work environment.
- Worked way up from a nigh cashier to a photo technician to the photo department manager, Overnight Manager and most currently a Certified Pharmacy Technician.
- Maintained overall pharmacy condition, filling, handle insurance and assist customers.
- Managed 13 associates Oversee Receiving Operations.
- Oversaw Restocking and Merchandising Monitor Shrink and Steel Standards Scheduling.
Asst. Overnight Manager Resume
Headline : Will be utilizing knowledge of customer service and computer skill. Working in a restaurant as a server gain a lot of experience in making costumers happy and making sure they are week treated. Can use experience in customer service and skill to learn quickly and work hard.
Skills : Powerpoint, Excel, Quickbooks, Word.
- In charged of all third shift operations of the store, including running a night crew, and stocking the shelves and unloading deliveries.
- Supervised overnight crew.managed daily retail and department operation.
- Responsnible for training ,scheduling, Discpline and communicating with upper management.
- In charged of up to 6 employees and all operations of running the restaurant.
- Previously worked for corporation for 10 years.
- Provided superior customer service to gym members , making their experience at the gym comfortable.
- Took care of members and help the manager to prepare for events and for parties.
Bachelor's In Accounting
Associate Overnight Manager Resume
Objective : Seeking employment with a company where can use talents and skills to grow and expand the company. Also want to succeed in a stimulating and challenging environment, building the success of the company while experience advancement opportunities.
Skills : Ordering, skilled in computer generated ordering,Iinventory.
- Exemplified extraordinary guest service skills to ensure that customers were satisfied.
- Trained new employees for the positions of Guest service, Night auditors, valet, Shuttle driver, Engineering, Housekeeping, and Room service.
- Communicated to all department heads on a nightly basis to make sure everyone was informed of what happened throughout the night.
- Ensured the nightly day to day operations were followed during the night shift.
- Wrote Grocery, Frozen, and General Merchandise orders.
- Managed, stocked loads, and faced the store.
- Worked overstock, conducted inventory, and changed displays on weekly basis.
Bachelor Of Science
Overnight Manager III Resume
Objective : Looking to obtain a position where could provide operations logic and data analytics to help support a business model. Demonstrates sense of urgency in a high volume call center environment in both utility and telecommunication industries. Also provide strong communication skills and ability to establish rapport with clients by utilizing outstanding problem solving and active listening skills and ability to diffuse difficult customer situations with tact and ease.
Skills : Stock, Invetory,cashier,customer Service, Janitorial, Loading Unloading Trucks, And Manager Experience.
- Merchandised and resetting all new products.
- Maintained and organized the backroom and freezer.
- Responsible for ensuring sales floor was fully stocked and prepared for business each morning.
- Executed company and store merchandise initiatives and directives.
- Responsible for receiving area and ensuring that all freight received was accounted for and correctly invoiced per company policy and standards.
- Ensured associates were following all company, OSHA, state, and federal safety standards.
- Responsible for completing weekly associate schedules.
Health Information Systems
Overnight Manager II Resume
Objective : To pursue a long term career in a competitive sales environment where interpersonal skills can be fully utilized.
Skills : Customer Service, Cash Handling.
- Maintained presence in public areas to ensure guest and associate safety.
- Worked with other assistant managers to align company initiatives to ensure club and company success.
- Ensured all correct stocking procedures are being executed per company standards at all times.
- Executed facility safety controls per company directives to ensure associate and facility safety.
- Provided development opportunities for hourly associates though teaching, training, and performance.
- Increased sales in multiple departments, resulting in an increase in P&L for the month and year.
- Responsible for the overall operations and appearance of the front desk of a hotel.
High School Diploma
Overnight Manager I Resume
Summary : Obtain a position, in an organization, where 6+ years of experience in customer service, strong organizational skills, and educational background can be utilized to improve customer satisfaction.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Opera, Epitome PMS, Video Editing, Written Communication, Editing, Operations Management, Income Audit, Data Entry.
- Responsnible for Verifications of all front desk transactions supported with authorized signatures and documentation.
- Made sure the amounts have been correctly posted and allocated in to PMS system.
- Prepared daily Restaurant Revenue Report data by auditing Point of Service tapes/journals to breakdown revenue, covers, waiters' fees, tips paid out and settlements by type and cashier.
- Made corrections and adjustments and handle all computer problems that might occur throughout the shift.
- Balanced and posted all front desk payment methods.
- Responsible for maintaining files and performing system resets for operations of next business day.
- Designed displays to make the store experience interactive and engaging.
Associate In Business Management
Lead Overnight Manager Resume
Objective : Customer Focused position where prior skills and experience will contribute to the success of your organization.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Administrative Assistant, Data Entry.
- Monitored all closing procedures of the total store.
- Planned and followed up on all overnight stocking processes and associates.
- Followed up with support manager assigned duties, Follow up with the execution of modular resets and stocking times.
- Verified compliance logs for food and equipment.
- Followed up with the Customer Service Manager to make sure that all registers have been shut down properly.
- Assisted with associate coachings, schedules, concerns and performance evaluations.
- Completed change orders and adhere to all customer complaints.
Certificate Of Completion In Phlebotomy
Overnight Manager Resume
Summary : To pursue a more reliable and educating career that will allow a successful future for self and family.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Mac Os, Data Entry, Organizational, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Followed up with all overnight associates, including support managers, to make sure all work areas are clean and the store is zoned for the next days business.
- Followed up with the environmental team on all overnight cleaning task and procedures.
- Determined staff promotions and demotions, and terminated employees when necessary.
- Assisted in the day to day store operations, including scheduling, training, and supervising employees.
- Helped the General Manager to monitor the store profits, and all controllable expenses including labor, inventory levels, and cash and inventory shortages.
- Developed team personnel and promotes overall employee development within the store to ensure top team performance, high levels of engagement, and appropriate cross-training.
- Responsible for managing 2-4 employees at a time.
High School Diploma