Overnight Stock Associate Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging position with the opportunity to grow at the company and to be a part of a team with a strong support system.
Skills : Certified As A Plumbing Apprentice, Customer service.
- Operated electronic jack or hand jack.Remove all damage or out date food from the sales floor and place all damage or date in carts.
- Restocked with new and fresh produce.
- Cleaned a section of produce every night.
- Responsible for greeting customers who come into the grocery store.
- Demonstrated ability to handle high stress and volume of customers whilst maintaining a positive shopping experience for the customer.
- Dedicated and meticulous, high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Kept records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock handling equipment.
Certified As A Plumbing Apprentice In Plumbing
Sr. Overnight Stock Associate Resume
Summary : To obtain a long term growth potential with a company where can Contribute hardworking ability and positive attitude.
Skills : Warehousing, Shipping, Receiving Stock .
- Reaponsible for a overnight stocker, unloading pallets.
- Reaponsible for Stocking the product to shelves and keeping area clean.
- Received shipments from the corporate warehouses and unloaded freight from the shipments.
- Sorted out freight from the shipment and then sent the items to the Sales floor.
- Stocked warehouse/pea pod Skills Used Pallet jack experience also great warehouse skills.
- Restocked and safeguarding that the product is always fresh and appealing for the customer Sustaining clean and well-stocked back stock areas and .
- Workined together as a team will always get the mission accomplished in the work place.
Jr. Overnight Stock Associate Resume
Objective : Friendly Sales Associate adept at working in diverse retail and customer service environments. driven to succeed and build long term employment and relationship with job. Delivers positive experiences through high-quality customer care.
Skills : Customer Oriented, Active Listening , Credit Card Transactions, Retail Sales, Merchandising, Stocking, Shipment Processing, Motivated Team Member.
- Made people have un stressful day or night in the workplace, could put more of the atmosphere in good spirits amongst the workers.
- Described product to customers and accurately explained details and care of merchandise.
- Politely assisted customers in person and via telephone.
- Recommended, selected and helped locate and obtain out-of-stock product based on customer requests.
- Answered product questions with up-to-date knowledge of sales and store promotions.
- Effectively communicated with and supported sales, marketing and administrative teams on a daily basis.
- Conducted weekly walk-throughs with the manager to discuss interior visual displays, including store window presentation.
Asst. Overnight Stock Associate Resume
Objective : To obtain a entry-level position in field of study that utilizes collegiate experience and activities. Fluently speak English & Spanish. Able to work a flexible schedule, very reliable. Attention to detail Data entry skills Good customer service skills & patient.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Merchandising, Cashier, Shipping & Receiving.
- Maintained and supplied own section of the store on a nightly basis.
- Used both power and non-power pallet jacks while unloading freight from trucks.
- Oversaw quality control, expiration dates, inventory, and maintained a clean work environment while having all work done before the store opened each .
- Worked in the grocery department where quickly overtook the original overseer of this department and become responsible for it on own.
- Unloaded freight, receiving and transferring it from stockroom to floor shelves.
- Created end caps for sale items, rotated items as per expiration dates.
- Maintained overstock to keep it flowing, and worked with very little.
Overnight Stock Associate/Representative Resume
Objective : Have 7 years of experience, as a Restaurant Worker, as a Sales Associate and as a Warehouse Associate in industries including Eating and Drinking Places, Health Services and Business Services. Most recently, have been working as a Restaurant Worker .
Skills : Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook Internet Explorer Windows 7.
- Answered customer questions.
- Upheld rules for payments and exchanges.
- Found out of stock items at other stores.
- Stocked product overnight Inventory reporting Censored product for theft protection Worked in receiving unloading shipments.
- Unpacked boxes from incoming freights nightly.
- Stocked shelves in a door to the floor urgency.
- Abided by strict safety guidelines.
Overnight Stock Associate III Resume
Objective : A hard working self-motivated young man that is looking forward to becoming a professional business man someday. A fast learner with everything that comes way and have a very good work ethic.
Skills : Retail, Janitorial Services, Customer Service, Stocking.
- Executed safety procedures while climbing ladders and doing heavy lifting.
- Multitasked to complete a set number of things in a shift.
- Maintaining a clean, and safe work environment.
- Stocked shelves overnight with new products and get the store ready for holidays.
- Greeted customers.
- Helped customers find what they wanted.
- Showed customers how to use and care for merchandise.
High School Diploma
Overnight Stock Associate II Resume
Objective : Motivated warehouse associate with over 10 years in the retail/fashion industry. Experienced in leadership skills/training employees. Used to a fast-paced and team-based environment.
Skills : Fast learning, great with customer service and always on time.
- Received product deliveries while ensuring order and invoice accuracy.
- Stocked and rotated grocery items as and when required.
- Maintained back stock areas for inventory and replenished shelf supplies.
- Cataloged and coded invoices.
- Trained new staff when needed.
- Organized other merchandize as needed.
- Assisted customers in the absence of other staff.
Associates In Graphic Deisgn
Overnight Stock Associate I Resume
Objective : Highly enthusiastic customer service professional with four years client interface experience. Dedicated customer service represenative, motivated to maintain customer satisfaction and contribute to company success. Core Strengths Outstanding Organization Skills Adaptive Team Player Detail-Oriented Telecommunication Skills.
Skills : MIcrosoft Office, SolidWorks, Abaqus.
- Appropriately handled and storing of the received goods and supplies.
- Highly experienced in determining place and shelf space of inventory items.
- Stocked freight, help customers, work with asset protection personnel to keep theft down.
- Completed several time sensitive tasks and was given Pins to be worn on vest.
- Used Customer service, theft prevention, time management.
- Took Inventory or examined merchandise to identify items to be reordered or replenished Stock shelves, rack, cases, bins and tables with new or .
- Sorted, organized and distributed merchandise.
Lead Overnight Stock Associate Resume
Headline : To obtain a responsible position within an established corporation that will utilize skills and extensive experience towards growth with an established company.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Order Processing, Receiving.
- Identified and Accounted for shipping/receiving discrepancies (To prevent operational shrink).
- Organized and maintained appearance of sales floor.
- Placed EAS hard tags on merchandise as required.
- Answered customer questions regarding store merchandise, department information and pricing.
- Organized store merchandise racks by size, style and color.
- Led merchandise selection, pricing, planning and marketing.
- Created visual marketing and styled window displays.
AAS Electrical Technology In Electromechanics
Overnight Stock Associate Resume
Objective : To obtain a position with opportunity for growth and advancement. overnight stock associate is responsible for using the resources of the company to acquire, purchase and repurchase stock in the company’s stock.
Skills : Graphic Design, Administration, Computer, Microsoft Software, Stocking, Data Entry.
- Assembled promotional displays, including quarter and full-size point of purchase displays.
- Conferred with store managers to obtain information about customer needs and preferences.
- Set and recommended mark-up rates, mark-down rates and selling prices for merchandise.
- Tracked and recapped key item performance.
- Rotated manufacturer products as needed.
- Scanned in and processed new freight from delivery.
- Calculated merchandise inventory and identified restock items.