Owner Manager I Resume
Objective : To obtain gainful employment with company, while growing and learning from others already in chosen field of work.
Skills : Management, Analytical Skills.
- Developed budgets, forecasts, and inventory to match sales trends.
- Planned and coordinated events and product launch on-site or location.
- Produced events with local publications and media.
- Built a unique clientele: individual weekly services, weddings, proms and stage productions, freelance make-up artists and part-time sales staff.
- Developed marketing strategy, targeted sales plans, collateral materials, interactive media, direct mailing, and flyers distributing to expanded mailing and contacts list.
- Started and managed company with services including but not limited to Painting, drywall, HVAC repair, appliance repair.
- Managed and operated a successful Investment group.
- Purchased dilapidated homes then remodel for sale.
Owner Manager/Representative Resume
Summary : To obtain a management position in an organization where can utilize diverse management experience combined with excellent people skills learned from that diversity to promote both company.
Skills : Administrative Assistant, Problem Solving Skills.
- Acquired demographics for Berkeley County and purchased property for business.
- Supervised the and coordinated staff of eight employees.
- Managed all aspects of a professional Spa, as well as Marketing and Public relations throughout the County.
- Responsible for payroll, ordered all professional and retail items, stocking and inventory.
- Recorded and tracked database for all clients. Kept Salon in Compliance with SC State Board and D.H.E.C.
- Tasked with all related matters to include recruitment. Developed Partnership with other Traits.
- Worked closely with General Contractors and Superintends.
Owner Manager II Resume
Headline : Acquired could prove to be beneficial to your company. Experienced in computing, Classifying and recording numerical data.
Skills : Management, Technical Skills.
- Managed all aspects of the store, from purchasing, payroll.
- Supervised, hired, trained and evaluated 5 other staff members.
- Provided customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquires and complaints.
- Directed and supervised employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipt, or in performing services for customers.
- Monitored sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
- Enforced safety, health, and security rules.
- Repaired vehicles, Building of engines, Custom fabrication, Tuning, Wiring, Anything that could be involved in a vehicle.
- Built Quite a few Engines for some major names in NHRA and locals also impressed a lot of folks with knowledge.
Owner Manager/Executive Resume
Headline : Work ethic and uncanny ability to adapt and over come any situation. Work for UPS, while closed out accounts and tied up the loose ends.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Electrical, Mechanic.
- Helped clients solve various computer issues on-site and remotely.
- Fulfilled requirements of certifications by staying abreast of all changing platforms and protocols involved with effectively.
- Providing technical support from various locations.
- Conducted classes dealing with basic computer functions, keyboarding, and the use of Microsoft Office tools.
- Managed production staff to fulfill orders on time and correctly.
- Managed inventory, finances, employee and client relations.
- Planned and implemented hundreds of events from concept to completion.
Owner Manager III Resume
Summary : To obtain a career utilizing qualifications from three decades of employment experience. A detail-oriented professional with strong multi-faceted skills.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Management.
- Built relationships with Insurance companies.
- Maintained all compliance with government and state agency's.
- Provided direct oversight of scheduling of kitchen associates.
- Ensured that the operational budget was maintained.
- Maintained communication with cooks to ensure proper assemble of food orders Implemented prep lists.
- Ensured proper amounts of prepared products were available Accomplishments Leadership under pressure managed total operation of restaurant.
- Recruited, scheduled, processed and prepared payroll.
Owner Manager/Co-ordinator Resume
Summary : Developing marketing strategies, overseeing daily activities, and identifying business opportunities.
Skills : Excellent communication skills, Scheduling, Problem Solving.
- Supplied with all kinds of' trees, shrubs, annuals, perennials, and store goods.
- Managed employees and all maintenance of grounds and buildings.
- Closed in the spring because problems with the town over zoning.
- Ran landscape crew doing all kinds of landscaping from commercial to residential.
- Installed trees, shrubs, and other landscape projects.
- Operated backhoe, dump truck with a trailer and other hand equipment.
- Passed away, can contact Marty now at Gravina's.
License In Research
Owner Manager/Director Resume
Summary : Innovative executive and marketing professional experienced in high-volume, multi-unit, retail and business operations. Desires a position in a professional corporate environment.
Skills : Technical Skills, Communication Skills.
- Set schedules for delivery and laundry personnel. Devised self- calculating payroll systems.
- Utilized Quickbooks for monthly invoicing and tracking customer payments Input daily in-house sales, debits, deposits in Quickbooks.
- Set up customer delivery route information in excel format.
- Developed incentive programs for increased customer value.
- Sought new industrial, commercial, and residential customers to increase sales.
- Secured best value vendors for laundry supplies and services.
- Construction and sales of single-family residential homes also subcontracted of rough framing and finish carpentry.
- Created decorative paint finishes Sales and prospecting Responsible for profit and loss.
Associate Of Science
Lead Owner Manager Resume
Summary : Retail sales professional versed in product placement and merchandising. Extensive experience in inventory management and shipment processing.
Skills : Communication Skills, Team Building.
- Operated a cash register for cash, checked, credited card transactions Stocked and replenished merchandise according to store merchandising layouts.
- Priced merchandise, stocked shelves, took inventory of supplies.
- Cleaned and organized the store, including checkout desk, displays.
- Alerted customers to upcoming sales events, promotions.
- Completed all point of sale opening, closing procedures, including counting the contents of the cash register.
- Welcomed customers into store helped them locate items.
- Resolved all customer complaints in a professional manner while prioritizing customer satisfaction.
Associate Of Arts
Associate Owner Manager Resume
Summary : Highly motivated former small business owner with excellent sales and customer retention rates. Organized, motivated and hardworking with proficiency in data entry.
Skills : Problem Solving Skills, Leading Skills.
- Managed cooks and back of the house for a seafood restaurant.
- Answered telephone calls and responded to inquiries.
- Ensured freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock.
- Greeted each customer with friendly eye contact.
- Helped with preparation, set-up, and service for catering events.
- Shopped for and ordered food and kitchen supplies and equipment.
- Routine supported other areas of the restaurant as needed, including answering the telephone and taking reservations.
Asst. Owner Manager Resume
Headline : Accomplished Business professional with experience in setting diverse project management, with international experience and academic training in architecture, interior design.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Process Management.
- Designed and supervised Architectural project and interior architecture project.
- Hand drafted made sketches. Sites measurement Hired workers and constructors.
- Worked with customers to meet their needs and expectations.
- Able to joy in some people's lives by changing their environments. Skills Used Architectural, math,design,computer,teamwork.
- Color-matched drafted.detail-oriented.Deadline accomplishment.
- Sales and Installation of floored products. Residential and commercial renovations.
- Assisted in creating a work schedule for all serving and cooking employees.
Owner Manager Resume
Summary : Vast experience in all aspects of loading and transporting materials. Sales Experience focused on client satisfaction as a Realtor/Consultant.
Skills : Co-ordinating, Communication Skills.
- Managed day to day operations of the business.
- Purchased all incoming and outgoing orders.
- Established store policies and supervised employees.
- Scheduling, payroll, procurement, accounts receivable, accounts payable, repair vendor relations, repair of customer products.
- Excellent customer service with both professionals and nonprofessionals alike.
- Started a successful business that family could run.
- Built an excellent customer and vendor base with great service.