Para Educator Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in which I may successfully use my skills and knowledge in education, management and customer service to further the success of my employer.
Skills : Management, Education, Customer Service, Construction.
- Work with students in various capacities, insuring that daily task are completed and students remain focused on the subject at hand.
- Supervise children one on one and in a large group setting.
- Provide support and insight to the leadership team.
- Help students explore new concepts to help them develop the skills they need to succeed, by using different strategies and resources available to me.
- Prepare and assemble teaching materials as requested by the teacher.
- Create spreadsheet to track and record student progress.
- Organize new reading material into a format helpful for teachers to access.
- Able to assess the situation at hand and respond accordingly to the student's needs, while being patient but firm.
Bachelor Of Arts In History
Special Education Para Educator Resume
Summary : To obtain a position demonstrating my teaching, motivating, Para Professional, and mental health skills Personal Summary Efficient worker who is task oriented, works well under pressure, specialize in working with children with disabilities, and coaching on reaching their full potential Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Able to prioritize, and multi-task in a fast paced environment. Awarded the credentials of Competency for Special Education Para Educators.
Skills : Customer Service, Management, Data Entry, Documentation, Coaching, Team Building.
- Provided extra assistance to students with special needs, such as students with physical and mental disabilities.
- Distribute, grade tests and homework assignments, and compute, record results, using answer sheets and electronic marking devices.
- Observed students' performance, and recorded relevant data to assess progress Enforced administration policies and rules governing students.
- Distributed teaching materials, organized and supervised other recreational activities to promote physical, mental, and social development.
- Structured and maintained a safe environment for students Carried out therapeutic regimens such as behavior modification and personal development programs, under the supervision of special education instructors, psychologists, and speech-language pathologists.
- Tutored and assisted children individually and in small groups in order to help those master assignments and to reinforce learning concepts presented by teachers.
- Provided transportation for students to volunteer sites.
Library And Para Educator Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging position where I can use my experience in the field and utilize my caring and compassionate nature to provide excellent service and would love to work with a growing team and business.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Assisted in instruction and class supervision, teaching proper techniques and skills for various sports and activities.
- Provided disciplinary support to assist in class management.
- Initiated and helped to implement a lunchtime detention program when school support room was eliminated due to budget cuts.
- Helped to control student discipline while reducing the number of students sent to the office to avoid overcrowding.
- Performed light maintenance on equipment and lockers throughout campus.
- Supervised school campus while enforcing proper conduct and policy adherence with students.
- Coordinated ordering of PE equipment, uniforms, or any other essentials needed.
One-on-One Para Educator Resume
Objective : Seeking a position where I may present opportunities to mentor and encourage youth in their academic and recreational pursuits. A proven leader capable to perform and excel in dynamic and challenging environments.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Supervised student between classes and at mealtimes to ensure appropriate socialization.
- Aided primary teacher with crisis and behavioral management issues.
- Ensured students with standing IEPs received the level of care and education management required for success.
- Provided assistance with materials designed for individualized student programs.
- Participated in professional development activities designed to enhance program offerings.
- Scored tests and student assignments and provided feedback.
- Tutored students according to staff-designed educational plan.
- Instructed small groups of up to 10 developmentally disabled students.
Substitute Para Educator Resume
Headline : Highly experienced Customer Service professional. Able to handle a high volume of customer calls in a fast-paced environment, with minimum supervision, while maintaining emphasis on the highest quality of consumer service. Excellent listening skills, oral and written communications. Comfortable in interacting with all levels of the organization and public.
Skills : Microsoft Project, Primavera, Microsoft excel, word, powerpoint, CPR Certified.
- Supervise students in classrooms, hallways, cafeterias, school yards, gymnasiums, and field trips.
- Tutor and assist children individually or in small groups to help master assignments and to reinforce learning concepts presented by the teachers.
- Discuss assigned duties with the classroom teachers to coordinate instructional efforts.
- Observe student's performances and record relevant data to assess progress.
- Prepare lesson plans, bulletin board displays, exhibits, equipment, and demonstrations.
- Organize and supervise games and other recreational activities to promote physical, mental, and social development.
- Attend staff meetings and serve on committees.
Para Educator/Educational Assistant Resume
Summary : Seeking a position, which would employ my knowledge and expertise of clerical, organization, communication, and people relation skills, while giving my excellent professional customer service experience the opportunity to be use to their fullest potential, and permit opportunities for advancement.
Skills : Excel, Word, PowerPoint And Quickbooks.
- Oversaw daily office operations for staff.
- Taught reading, language arts, math and social sciences in a self-contained Special Education classroom.
- Instructed students in seven (7) academic areas and 4 reading groups.
- Implemented and taught life skills program.
- Redirected students using Positive Behavior Support (PBS).
- Coordinated special education students and teacher assistant schedules with the master schedule.
- Led activities that developed students' physical, emotional and social growth.
- Gave one-on-one attention to students, while maintaining overall focus on the entire groups.
Full-Time Para Educator Resume
Objective : Problem solver, who readily adapts to change, works independently and as a team player, exceeds expectations. Able to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines without compromising quality.
Skills : Microsoft Offices, Minitab, Customer Service, Matlab, Languages.
- Provided individual and group academic tutoring support to ELL qualified students.
- Monitored student progress, including record keeping.
- Assisted students and teachers to promote academic achievement across a variety of settings and tasks.
- Participated in instructional planning and professional development.
- Worked with district staff to administer English language proficiency assessments.
- Performed a wide variety of interpretation services.
- Attended parent-teacher conferences and community meetings.
- Served as a liaison between the school, the student's family, and the community.
BS In Mathematics
Para Educator Substitute Resume
Objective : To secure a position with a well-established organization with a stable environment that will lead to a lasting relationship in the field of Social Work. Also to obtain a position that will enable the use of my strong communication skills and organizational skills in a motivating and challenging environment.
Skills : Professional appearance and demeanor Situational awareness/sensitivity Enforced rules Educated clients/staff, IORG-Manteca Chapter.
- Provide private instruction to individual or small groups of students to improve academic performance and improve occupational skills.
- Provide feedback to students using positive reinforcement techniques to encourage, motivate, or build confidence in students.
- Monitor student performance or assist students in academic environments, such as classrooms, laboratories, or computing centers.
- Provide extra assistance to students with special needs, such as non-English-speaking students or those with physical and mental disabilities.
- Enforce administration policies and rules governing students.
- Discuss assigned duties with classroom teachers to coordinate instructional efforts.
- Instruct and monitor students in the use and care of equipment and materials to prevent injuries Organize and supervise games and other recreational activities to promote physical, mental, and social development.
- Carry out therapeutic regimens such as behavior modification and personal development programs, under the supervision of special education instructors, psychologists, or speech-language pathologists.
Para Educator II Resume
Objective : Highly motivated clerical professional with extensive experience in leading multi-cultural teams towards reaching organizational objectives. Accomplished in effectively collaborating across national, cultural, and organizational boundaries to achieve success. Experienced in leading large corporate teams with very strict budgetary and time constrictions. Strong sense of responsibility and duty based on providing the very best effort and product, managing expectations, and delivering on time expectations.
Skills : Microsoft office.
- Results oriented professional educator specializing in children known to have social, learning, and behavioral problems.
- Proudly worked with students to reach the educational goals established by themselves, parents, teachers, administration, counselors, and national guidelines.
- Known throughout the educational community for persistence, patience, and immediate results.
- Achieved great success with assigned children.
- Repeatedly assigned to high needs children based upon proven results.
- Responsible for documenting behavioral and educational progress on a daily basis.
- Earned the trust and admiration of students, teachers, and administration due to the caring, yet persistent, nature in which I perform my duties.
- Outperformed expectations of all levels of my chain of command.
Para Educator III Resume
Summary : Dedicated Administrative and Human Resource professional with years of experience administering benefits, developing, coordinating, supervising, and facilitating programs and trainings to meet employees and organizational needs. Collaborated with all levels of staff and management to create and interpret policies for the betterment of all constituents involved. Possess the ability to work in fast paced settings with diverse groups and situations to create culturally competent work environments.
Skills : Fire Investigation, EMS, Community Relations, Microsoft Office, Customer Service Skills, Medical Terminology, Excel, EKG, Public Speaking, Presentation Skills, Interviewing.
- Assisted teachers and supervised students outside the classroom, and provided administrative support.
- Supplemented regular classroom curriculum with additional enrichment activities for students.
- Performed as classroom and special education aide, school library technical assistants, and tutor for an agency.
- Worked directly with students on educational assignments to facilitate learning for those with special needs.
- Supervise students during activities and fields trips to ensure safety.
- Graded and recorded assignments, tracked attendance and helped prepare materials for instruction.
- Worked primarily and exclusively with students who have special educational needs to increase their skills.
BA In Psychology
Para Educator I Resume
Objective : To further my professional career by utilizing the professional training and leadership skills that I have acquired.
Skills : Legal research, westlaw, lexisnexus, california penal code, type approximately 45 words per minute, excellent customer service.
- Assist general education and special education teachers in the inclusion of students with disabilities into regular education classrooms.
- Establish a positive and supportive relationship with the classroom teachers.
- Work with individuals or groups of students under the direct supervision of the teacher in the general education classroom and the primary case manager.
- Provide clerical assistance for the teacher or the primary case manager.
- Assists in instructional classroom duties, toileting, snack/lunch, clothing routines, etc.
- Assists individual students with toileting, dressing, feeding and other self-care activities.
- Assists in supervision of students (both disabled and non-disabled) during recess, lunch periods and bus duty.
- Implement behavior management techniques in accordance with the teacher's plan Give informal tests to students.
BSW In Social Work
Para Educator Resume
Summary : To work within a company that facilitates constant growth personally and professionally. My ideal career involves working closely with those around me to achieve a higher degree of excellence in our workplace and the community.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Dependable, Crisis Intervention, Case Management, Educator, Coaching, Mentoring, Mental Health.
- Worked one on one with an autistic student.
- Differentiated learning activities/strategies for special needs children.
- Worked daily on academic growth and motivation through evidence of learning such as journals.
- Promoted parent and family engagement in local school system.
- Built a trusting and respectful relationship with students and co-workers alike Daily- Maintained a structure and a daily routine for my student who functioned best with consistency.
- Participated in Curriculum development Girls Basketball and Track Assistant Coach Taught athletes basic fundamental skills of each sport and how to be a part of a team.
- Function as liaison between parents and administration.
Mental Health Counseling