Parent Aide Resume
Objective : Learned through retail, customer service, and Social Services will be exemplified in the hard work and dedication provide to position.
Skills : <div>Appropriate discipline techniques, Family planning and contraception.</div>
- Provide safe transportation to children ages 0-17, to court-ordered visitation with a non-custodial parent or other specified relative.
- Collaborates and communicates with the Department of Child Safety (DCS) staff and other involved service providers to update progress and coordinate further service needs for the family.
- Maintain a professional relationship with non-custodial parents, family members, placements, DCS Workers and children.
- Connect non-custodial parents/specified relative with accessing emergency assistance programs, community information, supports and resources when necessary.
- Provide evidence-based education, coaching and living skills to the parents/specified relative.
- Provide support to parents to develop parenting skills, stress management and other types of training to non-custodial parent/specified relative, including role-modeling techniques and practices.
- Assist parents with goal setting, planning, and other activities related to home management tasks.
GED In General Studies
Sr. Parent Aide Resume
Summary : To obtain a position which utilizes skills. Essential to be a Team player, Critical thinker, and the most important a Problem solver with an open mind to learn something new every day in order to have a Safe and productive day.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlet, Case Management, Social Work.
- Reports orally and in writing to higher-level staff regarding cases with which involved.
- Assists caseworkers in carrying out service plans for clients.
- Prepares progress-notes and other documentation related to services or contacts with clients and families.
- Performs basic office and clerical duties including typing, answering phones, and filing.
- Performs parenting instruction and educational activities.
- Attends case related meetings including Service Plan Reviews and Family Group Meetings.
- Typed reports on daily activities Mentored troubled mothers Monitored mothers with children.
Jr. Parent Aide Resume
Objective : An accomplished professional with over ten years of comprehensive administration, education, social service, and behavioral health experience.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Education Aide.
- Addressing safety threats and risks; parenting skills training, education and training in activities related to home or community management.
- Arrangement and supervision of visits for children in out of home placements.
- Attending case staffing's and court hearings as requested and providing resource referral and access.
- Complete family assessment, home-based family support and parental skills training, case coordination, case plan development, and documentation of services.
- Completes initial meeting with client to gather information needed for completion of an Assessment Report which shall depict the objectives to be achieved.
- Prioritize parent skills tasks to be provided and develop timelines.
- Provides instruction to client through role modeling, individual teaching, demonstration and group training.
Parent Aide III Resume
Objective : Dedicated to doing any job to the highest standard with the utmost effort. Experienced with children and families. Experienced in customer service and exemplary people skills.
Skills : Current, Former licensed foster parent 12 years experience.
- Provide parenting instruction and service plans that include child development, home management, and personal problem-solving skills.
- Create assessment reports based on meeting families, as well as monthly reports to be used in case reviews.
- Attend all necessary meetings pertaining to each individual case.
- Arrange transportation and supervision of visitations between caregivers/parents and children while following the guidelines of each case of service plans.
- Participates with other agencies as part of the team to be able to provide a better understanding of the individual we serve.
- Attend meetings with the supervisor as an individual and as part of a team.
- Able to learn how to approach deferent agencies to help families get the resources that need.
Parent Aide II Resume
Headline : To obtain a position where able to utilize skills and experiences to benefit an organization and be an asset to the team. Serve as an advocate and support individuals who suffer from substance abuse disorders and/or mental illness.
Skills : Student Counselor, Student Teacher.
- Supervise visits and provide feedback with families involved with DCS.
- Coaching and providing feedback to families to help build better familial relations.
- Arrange and/or provide transportation for children and parents.
- Educating parents on wide range of topics, including parenting skills and community resources.
- Assisting families with a variety of home management tasks, including but not limited to budgeting, job placement, personal hygiene, etc.
- Documenting and submitting all appropriate paperwork and other documentation on a routine basis.
- Experience in cultural diversity, substance abuse, effects of child abuse and neglect, sexual abuse, and other interventions.
- Regularly attended CFT meetings to provide feedback/updates on family's progress, concerns, and strengths.
BS In Psychology
Parent Aide I Resume
Summary : Parent Aide does, skills, salary, and how you can become a high school and must complete a brief period of training.
Skills : Computer Skills, Communication, Strategic Planning, Leadership, Fax, Word, Data Entry.
- Coaching families in communication to foster positive family relations.
- Providing support in developing helpful parenting skills, stress management and other types of training to family members, including role-modeling techniques and practices.
- Arranging, transporting and supervising visitations between the children placed in out of home care, their parents, siblings and/or significant others to promote a continued relationship.
- Providing education for parents on how to access emergency assistance, supports, and community resources.
- Assisting families with goal setting, planning, and other activities related to home management tasks.
- Other duties related to the Parent Aide position.
- Skills Used -Knowledge and understanding of family dynamics and family centered services.
Parent Aide/Owner Resume
Summary : Life carries each of us into settings we are not satisfied with; the responses we prevail in those times are conditionally reversible. Able to choose where we are, however, we can more often than not choose where we are going.
Skills : Great with computers, Documenting, Customer service, Filling.
- Keep records or prepare reports for owner or management concerning visits with clients.
- Submit reports and review reports or problems with superior.
- Provide information or refer individuals to public or private agencies or community services for assistance.
- Consult with supervisor concerning programs for individual families.
- Advise clients regarding food stamps, child care, food, money management, sanitation, or housekeeping.
- Transport and accompany clients to shopping areas or to appointments, using automobile.
- Assist in locating housing for displaced individuals.
- Counsel parents with child rearing problems, interviewing the child and family to determine whether further action is required.
Associate Parent Aide Resume
Objective : Seeking to secure employment as an assistant or receptionist in a health and welfare center, program or organization, where may utilize experience and skills in a team based environment.
Skills : Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Type 70+ wpm.
- Establishing and maintaining confidential records.
- Maintain regular contact with families, foster parents and case workers.
- Educate children and families about program services, visitation schedules, duration of services, and reporting requirements.
- Utilize effective communication skills to elicit information in a non-judgmental or leading format.
- Responsible for maintaining confidentiality which includes limiting access to private and sensitive information within the confines of need-to-know parameters.
- Promote and follow practices that support health and safety of staff and clients.
- Use mature judgment in emergency situations.
Parent Aide/Teacher Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in a field that is pertinent to my academic endeavors, as well as offer a new challenge, that also allows the opportunity to move forward in that position.
Skills : Customer Service, Telephone Skills, Typing.
- Demonstrates knowledge of moderate to high risk parenting issues as they relate to reunification services.
- Demonstrates knowledge of cultural/social/religious practices that affect treatment modalities.
- Maintains a safe, appropriate environment that promotes and enhances reunification goals.
- Utilizes therapeutic listening skills in all client contacts.
- Demonstrates sensitivity to changing needs of the client and family.
- Sustains a relationship with the client predicated on trust and responsibility.
- Maintains professional boundaries at all times.
- Transports the client to reunification activities as necessary.
Parent Aide/Specialist Resume
Summary : Extensive working knowledge of cultural diversity Broad knowledge of psychology with emphasis in developmental and abnormal psychology Working knowledge of victimology/crisis management Acute record keeping and management skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsift Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel.
- Perform collaborative duties to assess and coordinate member care cost-effective.
- Assist in the ongoing planning and evaluation of needed services.
- Assisting and training in attaining services, teaching parenting skills and home management skills.
- Providing and arranging transportation for members.
- Participate in all Child and Family Team activities and other system-based meetings.
- Promote the individual family culture in the Child and Family Team.
- Use the Child and Family Team process to support the family's involvement toward self-sufficiency.
AA In Education
Parent Aide Resume
Objective : To find fulfilling, challenging, and growth oriented employment in which my academic training, social work and behavioral health experience, and a commitment to protecting children will have valuable application.
Skills : Microsoft office.
- Maintained a professional work and learning environment.
- Answered phones, scheduled appointments, provided general information.
- Greeted and assisted families with general questions Worked one on one with clients in effort to improve parenting skills.
- Supervised visitation between, parents and their children.
- Wrote month summaries, along with visitation summaries.
- Kept billing hours and billed as needed Testified in court as needed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.