Payroll Manager Resume
Objective : Demonstrated leadership and ability to provide innovative processes, increased efficiency and productivity. Highly effective in Payroll, Systems and Benefit coordination ensuring smooth and efficient payroll processes. Ability to create and manage critical task lists and ensure timely and accurate delivery of payroll and all related reporting.
Skills : Payroll, ADP, Great Plains, Lawson, Pivot Tables, Excel, Peoplesoft, Management, Human Resources
- Performed payroll auditing to ensure accuracy, compliance, overall balancing, and reconciliation.
- Ensured that all supplemental premiums were deducted by payroll deduction from each employee.
- Includes payments for federal and state taxes, garnishments and other debts owed, Davis bacon wages/reporting for certified payroll.
- Work closely with the accounting department in regards to payroll reporting, wire requests, and bank account reconciliations.
- Administer payroll using ADP for one non-profit and two for-profit organizations.
- Meet payroll operational standards by contributing information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying system improvements.
- Update payroll records by reviewing and approving changes, job titles, and department changes.
Master of Business Administration
Assistant Payroll Manager Resume
Summary : Payroll Manager with broad background in accounts receivable, accounts payable, human resources and payroll administration. Expert attention to detail and dedication to providing world-class service. Attain a payroll management position with a forward thinking, emergent company.
Skills : Training & Development, Technical Support, Microsoft Office, Windows, XML, Quickbooks, Payroll, Answering Phones, Web Design, Excel, Operations
- Preparation and presentation of general ledger reconciliations for payroll related accounts and investigation and cleaning up un-reconciled transactions on the balance sheet accounts.
- Exclusive documentation for each of the countries handled for reference, presentation and audit purposes.
- Stronghold on the statutory declarations, payments, policies for every payroll country and ensure each country has a checklist to avoid any penalties/fees.
- Perform year-end declarations for every country based on the financial year and meet crucial deadlines to avoid follow-ups from the respective stakeholders.
- Perform administrator functions within workday applications and ensure the accrual policies are accurately set up based on the policies applicable.
- Engaged in multiple projects with a workday tool and ensure the agreed roadmap for go live in approved countries were tested and roll out in due time.
- Supervising the preparation and posting of all payroll related journal entries preparation & maintaining of monthly, quarterly & yearly-reconciliation of all payroll related accounts for all regions preparation of variance justification for payroll related accounts.
Master's in Commerce
HR/Payroll Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced Payroll and Human Resource Manager with over 9 years of experience. Extensive knowledge in Payroll Administration, Employee Benefits & Compensation, Recruitment & Staffing, Employee Training & Development, Policies & Procedures, Performance Management, and Employee Relations & Counseling.
Skills : Payroll Processing, Microsoft Office, HR Coordinator
- Execute the entire bi-weekly multi-state payroll cycle for exempt and nonexempt employees by processing all compensation, including salaries, bonuses, and commissions.
- Oversee the processes for new hires, state-to-state movements, terminations, status changes, loa's, tax changes, deductions, direct deposits, rate changes, retroactive adjustments, and special pays.
- Manage the processes of all deductions, including garnishments, flexible spending plans hsa, retirement plans and benefits contributions, as well as election changes for espp.
- Ensure appropriate segregation of duties between data entry, review and posting.
- Ensure that all non-exempt employee timesheets are approved by supervisors in a timely fashion, and that timesheet data is processed accurately, including calculation of shift differentials and overtime pay.
- Provide prompt, courteous, and efficient customer service to employees who have questions regarding their pay, deductions, or the payroll process.
- Monitor complete accuracy of payrolls, while ensuring that the payroll team adheres to published schedules, work tasks, policies, and procedures.
- Provide accounting for departmental representatives for stock option and espp activity, benefits activity and 401k activity.
- Develop annual payroll calendar, including transmission and pay dates, make available to employees and on company's internal intranet.
BS in Finance
Corporate Payroll Manager Resume
Summary : Management professional with success in directing high-volume payroll processing. Comprehensive knowledge of payroll functions, tax forms, and pre-tax deductions. Able to coordinate local, state, and federal tax filings. Successful history in developing and administering payroll policies and procedures while ensuring compliance with internal and external regulations.
Skills : Graphic Design, Inventory Management, Organization, Time Management, Leadership, Supervisory, Research, Itinerary Preparations
- Report to the corporate controller management of 200m plus annual payroll with employees located domestically and internationally throughout the world.
- Manage and coordinate the activities and operations of the payroll department and staff.
- Establish strong client relationships and deliver sustained stable payroll operations.
- Processing of company's payroll, minimizing the risks of overpayment to expat employees receiving overseas allowances while working on government defense contracts.
- Assistance to team members on successful service and troubleshooting tactics) to improve the performance of the team in an effort to enhance the employee experience.
- Interpret company policies and government regulations affecting payroll procedures and directs preparation of government and audit reports.
- Manage established payroll processes and identify opportunities for new or improved ones.
- Creating and enforcing scalable processes that are consistent with business ethics and aggressive corporate growth plans.
- Managed the processing of all wage attachments, garnishments, IRS lock-in letters, federal foreign exemption form 673's and employee tax levy's.
Payroll Manager III Resume
Summary : Proven track record of meeting deadlines in payroll processes and tax returns. Payroll Tax Garnishments Teamwork Staff Development Customer Service Leadership Strong problem-solving abilities Web-Based Payroll Union & Non-Union Payrolls General Ledger. Accounting experience while continuously challenging me on new horizons.
Skills : Proficient In QuickBooks, Microsoft Word, Excel Outlook, And Power Point
- Created payroll reconciliation audit of the ADP workforce now, empower great plains, and jpi systems, which reduced the payroll department error rate.
- Ensure that the new payroll systems enchantments are timely implemented and properly tested prior to being placed in a production environment.
- Manage benefit financial processes (such as 401k funding with fidelity) for employee contribution and employer match funding.
- Create, review, and distribute various payroll reports to support financial projections, audits, hr reviews, and compliance issues.
- Verify employee master data, payroll increases, tax and benefits deductions, and other miscellaneous deductions, as well as assist accounting staff with payroll discrepancies.
- Proactively respond to ensure all union and non-union employee issues are handled in a timely manner and resolution is in compliance with company's policy.
- Set up and implemented and reviewed reconciliation of annual vacation accrual, annual sick pay-out, and 3rd party sick pay to ensure accuracy.
Sr. Payroll Manager Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented individual with strong communication, organizational, leadership, and technical skills seeking to bring over 15 years of Payroll, Administrative and Accounting expertise to enhance growth to a company. Secure a position that will utilize of extensive payroll and accounting experience.
Skills : ADP Workforce Now, ADP EzLabor Manager, Benefits Administration, Oasis Outsourcing Payroll Software, Employee Training
Manage timekeeping system and work with people managers to address exceptions.Designed and implemented a new payroll process, after acquiring process from an outside management company, to accurately execute payroll for teachers and corporate employees with a continuing focus on process improvements.Prepared payments for bonuses, annual stock payments, and the process of year end procedures.
- Managed and processed the bi-weekly payroll using ADP workforce now and EZ-labor.
- Worked directly with management to discuss errors and discrepancies on an employees time card.
- Completed uploads of payroll information such as bonus, commission, into the payroll system.
- Updated and maintained direct deposit information as requested by the employees. Processed general ledger for the accounting department worked with VP of hr on employee events.
Payroll Manager I Resume
Objective : Payroll and payroll tax professional with 3 years of experience in service bureau and in-house environment. Looking to innovate and improve processes. In the payroll and payroll tax industry, rules and regulations are constantly changing so learning and keeping it up to date is vital for a company. Technology should be used for efficiency.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Timberline Construction Accounting Software And Star Builder Construction Accounting Software.
Prepared and processed all weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual payroll taxes for multiple states including internal revenue service.
- Manage payroll allocation website and distribute monthly allocation analysis to managers.
- Assign and distributes work, review work for accuracy and completeness, and return assignments with recommendations for proper completion.
- Provide guidance and expertise to assist with difficult and unusual payroll issues.
- Supervise the implementation of certain, equity management, and tracking database.
- Create a payroll calendar and monthly checklists to ensure all tasks are completed accurately. Primary contact for communication and programming updates with payroll vendor, ADP.
- Establish and maintain record keeping systems to comply with legal and regulatory requirements, provide internal controls, and respond to audit inquiries and serves as lead contact for auditors.
BA in Science
Billing & Payroll Manager Resume
Headline : Payroll Manager with over seven years of payroll experience. Knowledge in implementing payroll systems and acquiring new entities. For the past 5 years, responsible for all aspects of payroll processing for employees, payroll taxes and garnishments. Well-versed in training management and business administration. Comfortable working autonomously as well as on a team.
Skills : Office Suite, ADP, Paylocity Web Pay
- Assist in all payroll, pension plan, eeo, workers compensation, and year-end audits as well as unclaimed property.
- Document procedures, identify areas to improve internal controls and implement policy and procedure changes.
- Develop and maintain internal controls and processes for payroll and tax compliance.
- Monitored health insurance, disability insurance, ensuring that eligible employees were enrolled/terminated when necessary.
- Ordered all office supplies as well as maintaining any office equipment contracts.
- Completed any audits for the company ie: Workman's comp. , unemployment and annual financial audit.
- Balanced general ledger accounts for cash on hand and employee accounts receivable.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local payroll withholding, payment, and reporting requirements.
BS in Finance
Payroll Manager/Controller Assistant Resume
Summary : Creating payroll software allowed Inter pay to take on larger companies and process thousands of payrolls. This payroll Software and programmers from help co-write and create caused the company's profit to increase considerably. To obtain a challenging position with growth potential.
Skills : Excel, ADP WorkForce Now, ProBusiness, Oracle 10G, Concur, Word
- Establish and maintain quality control measures to ensure accurate processing of payrolls.
- Interact constantly with state and federal government personnel to resolve tax problems, or issues; handle a wide range of questions/problems concerning other payroll functions.
- Identify and implement ways to streamline systems and processes to improve efficiency.
- Supporting the functional project manager of Kronos workforce timekeeping by providing leadership to staff transitioning to the new timekeeping system.
- Assists with the testing of the database as legislative changes or updates occur.
- Implement collective bargaining unit agreements and changes to personnel regulations.
- Document functional business rules, workflow, and surrounding processes within the payroll department provide input into parallel payroll testing plan and complete parallel validation assist in the creation of test cases and test scripts.
Payroll Manager Resume
Summary : Dynamic and highly qualified Payroll Manager with extensive knowledge of Federal, State and Local principles, taxation policies and tax procedures. Highlights Filing jurisdictions tax forms Payroll conversions and upgrades Excellent organizational skills Able to work with others and independently Stock plans as pertaining to payroll Training of new and/or current systems Supervise up to 8 employees Backup other payroll managers.
Skills : Peoplesoft, Ms Excel, Ms Powerpoint, Management, Leadership, Project Management, Team Building, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Accounts Payable, Executive Support
Process weekly payroll for approximately 100 employees including commission, hourly, and salary payments.
- Communicated actively with finance, operations, and human resources to review cross-departmental impacts and reconcile data sharing.
- Ensuring systems are set-up and updated to reflect our current employee base, including wages, benefits, sick and vacation time in line with current policies and procedures.
- Payroll/general ledger interface, to ensure the proper amounts are appropriately posted on-time to the general ledger for financial statement reporting.
- Account reconciliation and financial reporting, to ensure the accuracy, validity, and completeness of financial reporting, as it relates to payroll-related matters.
- Provided guidance, direction, feedback, and support to the payroll team with respect to their position responsibilities.
- Worked closely with upper management in dealing with sec reporting and stock plans as pertaining to payroll.