Performer I Resume
Objective : Performers entertain audiences through recorded or live shows, presentations, and exhibitions.
Skills : Graphic Design, Adobe Photoshop, Photography, Multimedia.
- Supported parkwide entertainment operations Achieved steady customer service quality standards.
- Performed in extreme sports demos at schools throughout California. Professionalism while worked with teachers and staff.
- Great social skills interacted with students and parents in order to promote our company.
- Performed at Washington Elementary and Leesville Elementary using an Educational Theme.
- Performed consistently at the level they expect from every day.
- Responsible for being our own leader and making smart decisions while performing in the parade.
- Created an unsafe environment for us as performers and guests.
Bachelor Of Arts
Performer II Resume
Headline : Strong customer service experience, entertainment attributes, pet care, and communication skills,
Skills : Mixology Certification. Food Handlers Certification.
- Adjusted apertures, shutter speeds, and camera focus based on a combination of factors such as lighting, field depth, subject motion, film type, and film speed.
- Variety of equipment such as a tripod, filtered and flashed attachments.
- Created artificial light, using flashes and reflectors.
- Tested equipment prior to use to ensure that it is in good working order.
- Scanned photographs into computers for editing, storage, and electronic transmission.
- Enhanced, retouched, and resized photographs and negatives, using airbrushing and other techniques.
- Setup and takedown of the area including heavy ramps, cones, tape, etc.
Summary : Able to create workable schedules to meet deadlines efficiently. They can be found working in diverse settings such as theaters, resorts, nightclubs, television commercials.
Skills : Technical Skills, Analytical Skills.
- Work experienced in the construction field. Working knowledge of all aspects of Maintenance.
- Designed and implemented numerous driveways, garden-pond layouts, patios, and stone walls, using natural and manufactured materials.
- Keystone retained wall systems and segmental concrete paving stones.
- Operated jeeps to APCs, bobcats to front-end-loaders.
- Apart and put together a computer as well as installed its software.
- Experienced has been an eclectic mix through most of life Which had not taken seriously until the last ten years of my life.
- Practiced singing online on sites such as Omegle, Chaterbate.
Jr. Performer Resume
Objective : Collaborate with a variety of professionals, such as directors, choreographers, stage managers, costume designers.
Skills : Programming Management, Analysis.
- Attended stage rehearsal and performed in shows.
- Helped daily business activities of the theater company.
- Participated in acting training programs and create scripts and props with staff.
- Performing in Walt Disney World's famous shows and being apart of the worldwide known atmosphere.
- Interacted with people, giving directions and information.
- Collaborated performances of dance, music, and storytelling for children and adults.
- Maintained a strict schedule of educational classes and performances.
Summary : Handle constructive criticism well, and have excellent interpersonal skills. Provide outstanding service to a range of clients.
Skills : Communication Skills, Management.
- Performed with almost eight years of professional experience as an actor.
- Experienced in voice-over and radio broadcasting.
- Ensembled-member of the award-winning Trapdoor Theatre.
- Performed throughout Chicago and internationally in overproductions and projects.
- Worked with Radu Alexandru Nica, an UNITER winning Romanian director, and the award-winning performance artist.
- Performed in parades, shows, restaurants and meet and greets.
- Set up, mounted, or installed photographic equipment and cameras.
Bachelor Of Fine Arts
Headline : Previous volunteer work for multiple political organizations and animal welfare organizations. Achievements in sales and social media marketing.
Skills : Community Outreach, Sales & Marketing, Communication Skills.
- Performed original and sheet music for live audiences and recordings.
- Auditioned for positions in choruses, bands, and other music groups.
- Practiced and rehearsed playing piano, ukulele, and singing to improve technique.
- Rehearsed often to prepare for performances.
- Managed booking at various locations for performances and concerts.
- Traveled nationally and locally to performance venues.
- Performed at celebration events Managed funds, carried out activity plans, and communicated with the customer regarding party plans.
Early Childhood Education
Lead Performer Resume
Summary : Provide outstanding service to a range of clients. Develop knowledge in the entertainment industry and animal care to further progress within the two industries.
Skills : Auto Detailing, Microsoft Office, Animal Care.
- Portrayed a role in a production to interpret character or present characterization to the audience.
- Responsible for the safety of other performers. The standard for long periods of time in different weather conditions.
- Attended to guest needs and answers questions. Audience alive and making sure they enjoy every showcase.
- Directed performance guidelines and techniques established by the Entertainment department.
- Followed costume care guidelines in order to maintain the integrity of the performance.
- Provided communication to management regarding costume problems, issues and concerns.
- Acquired skills of knowing how to operate a sound system, hooking up speakers to an amp.
Associate Of Arts
Associate Performer Resume
Headline : Performance work can be seasonal, project-based, or full time. Performers must be willing to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends.
Skills : Management, Cashier Experience, Customer Service.
- Interacted with people; connect with them while performing music for them.
- Inquired what music they enjoyed and what genre of music they preferred.
- Required to be able to deal with equipment.
- Inspired people with the voice that have. Also, have a kind personality.
- Stocked and kept inventory was also a priority.
- Fast-paced work environment, Inventory, Guest Service, Positive Attitude, Stocking and preparation.
- Practiced improvisation to fulfill the needs of varying situations.
Summary : To help a Company with strength, knowledge, and hard work. Many performers go through periods of employment and unemployment.
Skills : Technical Skills, Management.
- Communicated with guest's questions, comments, or concerns.
- Performed trained shows and parades at Walt Disney World's theme parks.
- Followed the company's rules, standards, and Disney look.
- Quick problem solving when a safety issue or contingency is in effect.
- Communicated operational issues and changes to the manager or main technician as soon as possible.
- Promoted safety by working in a safe manner.
- Reviewed material or attend workshops and dance classes to maintain and improve technical skills.
Headline : Enthusiastic customer service/telesales representative with in-depth knowledge of sales, assessing customers ' needs and problem-solving.
Skills : Customer Service, Receptionist, Sales.
- Seattle, WA Performed a minute interactive show.
- Encouraged and Positively reaffirmed creative thinking and belief in self.
- Coordinated travel both domestically and abroad.
- Adhered to deadlines regarding expense and mileage reports.
- Cooperated with contacts at schools and provided a comprehensive strategy.
- Telecommunicated frequently with corporate staff. Learned to become proficient in Yo-Yo skills.
- Participated in training resourcing and development.
Bachelor Of Arts