Inbound Supervisor Resume
Objective : To acquire a Inbound Supervisor position that will utilize sales management skills to increase business development and sales for a major corporation or medium size company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Plans work schedules and assign duties to maintain adequate staff for effective performance of activities and response to fluctuating workloads.
- Collaborates with workers and managers to solve work-related problems.
- Reviews work throughout the work process and at completion to ensure that it has been performed properly.
- Transmits and explains work orders to laborers.
- Checks specifications of materials loaded or unloaded against information contained in work orders.
- Informs designated employees or departments of items loaded and problems encountered.
- Examines freight to determine loading sequences.
- Evaluates employee performance and prepare performance appraisals.
- Performs the same work duties as those supervised or perform more difficult or skilled tasks or assist in their performance.
Sr. Inbound Supervisor Resume
Summary : Accomplished and energetic professional with a solid history of achievement. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise include fast paced environments, logistics, employee service, team building, and troubleshooting.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Trains employees to ensure they are prepared to meet or exceed the productivity standards.
- Reviews, trains, and interviews potential employees.
- Provides training on computerized systems and equipment to include the Warehouse Management System, APTIA, Work-brain, RF units, and Powered equipment.
- Schedules and coordinates inbound deliveries to match warehouse capability Lead daily and weekly meetings.
- Educates employees on maintaining standard performance, safety, and adherence to the company policy.
- Analyzes staffing and inbound reports to determine proper staffing levels.
- Ensures efficient flow of production merchandise throughout multiple zone modules.
- Monitors and adjusts resources to achieve daily production, delivery, and inbound goals.
- Adjusts staffing levels to achieve volume and dispatch targets.
Jr. Inbound Supervisor Resume
Objective : A result driven, self-motivated and resourceful supervisor with a successful track record of building and maintaining great teams or workers and of communicate effectively with all staff. A supervisor that's energetic, motivated and flexible with leadership qualities which have been exercised through experience. Having a proven track record of meeting performance appraisal and motivating staff to work together to achieve targets and improve efficiency.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Works as part of a team and responsible for work assignments/rotations, staff training, staff vacations, staff breaks, overtime assignments and arranging back-up for absent employees.
- Supervises the day to day activities of a team of 11 employees.
- Drives operational efficiencies, raising customer service levels & reducing cost.
- Organizes work load, allocating tasks, tasking team on a daily basis.
- Manages team and individual performance.
- Ensures administrative records are completed accurately.
- Ensures professionalism & high quality is continually maintained.
- Develops policies to create and maximize performance.
Inbound Supervisor I Resume
Objective : To obtain a Inbound Supervisor position with a dynamic corporation where can use energy and skills to develop, motivate, lead and encourage employee productivity Seeking a management position with an organization where can utilize skills and experience to improve operations, increase profitability, and enhance growth Management responsibility with an organization where demonstrated skills in marketing, administration, and sales can be translated into improved growth and profitability.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- In charged of managing the inbound/outbound team in an efficient manner.
- In charged of associate's time and made sure payroll was accurate.
- Maintained and met the building standards for safety and also productivity rates.
- Made sure associates were focused, motivated, and on the task at all times answering any questions and making sure to get back with them in a timely manner if an answer wasn't present at that moment.
- Attended weekly and monthly meetings to realign with the goals of dept and a building as a whole.
- Made sure to inform the team with any updates and changes within the dept.
- Facilitated the necessary daily activities to ensure a safe, secure, clean and fair work environment
Inbound Supervisor II Resume
Headline : A results-oriented professional with over 21 years of progressive leadership experience in operations management, learning and development as well as human resource. Career growth exemplified by strong analytical, managerial, team building, training, lean management, computer skills, people skills and communication skills.
Skills : MS office, Management.
- Led a team of 35 associates and 4 administrative associates to accurately and timely receive merchandise into a 1.2 million square foot distribution center.
- Promoted a culture of safety awareness and ownership in the business, achieving operational and financial goals, and fostering adherence to the performance management program.
- Consistently collaborated with others to enhance work processes or structures.
- Improved generation of Miscellaneous Income through aggressive education of, and adherence to, Vendor Compliance program.
- Drove facility awareness of Miscellaneous Income during Q1 of 2008 to ensure budget attainment.
- Reduced labor hours used in Inbound while increasing trucks processed per hour.
- Led functional meetings with peer group to ensure consistency within the Inbound operations across all four teams.
- Effectively used existing tools to consistently track performance against customer requirements and ensure progress is being made.
Inbound Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Seeking a responsible and challenging position in a growth oriented progressive institution. To have experience and skills significantly contribute to the overall success of the organization, while also providing opportunities for career growth. Putting forth humble personality, will allow for employees to be comfortable, while building a team oriented mentality to achieve daily goals and more.
Skills : Java, R, SQL, Data Analysis, Microsoft Access.
- Confirmed smooth inbound flow of freight utilizing automated computer system to create, edit, and retrieve data files for the routing and dispersing of nationwide freight for the Middle Georgia area.
- Governed all inspections of material arriving on freight trucks to assess damaged free goods.
- Allocated and arranged all deliveries to ensure prompt arrival to customers; also directed the movement of cargo with Shipping and Receiving Managers.
- Supervised 25 employees ranging from Drivers, Dock-Workers, and Clerks.
- Prioritized, assigned, and administered work assignments to subordinates.
- Quoted freight rates to customers.
- Purchased repair and replacement parts for the fleet.
- Vetted operations to ensure maintenance of the fleet of trucks and trailers were safe and operational.
- Preserved adequate inventory levels.
Asst. Inbound Supervisor Resume
Objective : Over sixteen years experience in the LTL freight industry. Thorough knowledge of the LTL freight industry including Outbound Supervisor, Inbound Supervisor, Regional personnel auditor, Assisting Personnel Supervisor, Customer Service, Billing, Dispatch, and OS&D.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Supervised 30 DSR's during departure times for customer deliveries, and picked ups.
- Ensured loads are entered in the computer and depart on time.
- Kept track of the service centers overage, shortages, and damaged freight.
- Made the necessary phone calls, paperwork, data entry, and log of all shipments.
- Responsible for Daily customer interaction for quotes, shipments, pick-ups, appointments, and deliveries.
- Responsible for data entry of inbound trailer information.
- Responsible for Service centers office supply management resulted in zero supply shortages.
Associate Inbound Supervisor Resume
Headline : An adaptable, self-motivated, results oriented individual seeking a leadership position. Have been successful working in a fast-paced environment, independently or as a member of a team, learn new skills quickly, and continuously look for ways to improve.
Skills : Management, organizing.
- Coached & developed team members through training and performance reviews.
- Managed department staffing up to 40 hourly associates.
- Created new metrics to track, evaluate, and improve warehouse productivity.
- Conducted and organized meetings that engage and recognize the associates.
- Partnered with Sr.leadership & GM while working within the company guidelines and budget constraints.
- Set up and filled in during the manager's absence.
- Maximized quality & productivity by understanding job standards for each function and evaluating performance variances in order to identify root cause and corrective action.
Lead Inbound Supervisor Resume
Headline : To help a company improve, change and grow by using knowledge, work ethic and many years experience in distribution.Goal-oriented manager with over ten years of management expertise in merchandising, operations and specialty sales. An effective leader with a proven history of building great teams and developing employees as well as bringing knowledge, ideas and energy into any challenge or opportunity. Communication skills to work with all levels of management in developing procedures, forecasting sales, and identifying trends to increase profitability and reach corporate goals.
Skills : Logistics/supervision, Hiring Supervisor.
- Supervises the receiving, put away, and inventory reconciliation of $5,000,000 in medical supply inventory.
- Manages an inbound operation, which in the last year has increased the total number of goods receipts by 97%.
- Supervises the component picking operation for custom OR packs.
- Customizes a warehouse management system to fit the needs of a startup distribution operation.
- Improves receiving efficiencies by defining delivery expectations and measuring vendor performance.
- Coordinates with third-party vendors to perform regular facility maintenance and quarterly preventative maintenance on material handling equipment.
- Responsible for driving efficiencies based on company productivity standards through cross training and schedule management
Inbound Supervisor Resume
Objective : Seeking long term employment in an organization where can grow professionally and further enhance skills, knowledge, and experience to face and overcome the ever changing business design, development and data resources environment.
Skills : JDE 9.0 And 9.2, Microsoft Office, SAP.
- Coordinates activities of workers concerned with counting, processing, inspecting, replenishing and locating of inbound merchandise.
- Assists department manager by identifying work procedures in a priority manner and expedite workflow.
- Assists employees with work process problems.
- Organizes workflow to prepare inventory for customer orders.
- Enters necessary vendor charges and reports to various buyers.
- Adjusts inventory corresponding with necessary changes.
- Ensures backorder dates are met and reissues appropriately to ensure inventory meets quality standards.
- Oversees Quality Assurance department for consistency and work load volumes.
- Works with various buyers and inventory managers for inventory issues.