Permanent Substitute Teacher Resume
Objective : To obtain a position where can maximize skills, quality assurance, program development, and training experience.
Skills : Class B CDL, Leadership.
- Designed and conducted whole class lessons as well as small group pull-out and push-in instruction.
- Wrote IEP comments and consulted with multidisciplinary teams on students' academic and behavioral needs and progress.
- Facilitated an instructional environment which encouraged experiential learning and usage relating to subjects.
- Applied the positive reinforcement method to redirect negative behaviors.
- Observed students to supply teachers with feedback regarding potential learning blocks and opportunities for support.
- Worked with students on writing skills to help prepare for hsap and pact.
- Taught students the importance of life skills as it relates to the subject.
Sr. Permanent Substitute Teacher Resume
Summary : Believe in teaching the whole child. Academic, Emotional, and Special needs students all need positive reinforcement. Model ethics, respect, and aspirations. Have had significant success with this approach.
Skills : Powerpoint, Coaching, Word, Windows, Customer Service, Teaching.
- Developed alternate assessments for students on the autistic spectrum in a self contained classroom based on ABA methodology.
- Prepared and sent 14 students to the exam, with 12 passing on the first try.
- Developed and implemented curriculum for literacy and GED program.
- Taught 7-12th grade students in general education, Regents level and special education classes in a variety of educational settings such as the alternative high school, secured campus, and vocational and technical career programs.
- Utilized a broad spectrum of instructional strategies and learning materials including ABA methodology, online technology, and learning centers to provide a stimulating learning environment for students ranging from struggling to gifted learners.
- Taught four classes of integrated business applications.
- Worked with students to show them how to navigate through word, powerpoint, excel, access, outlook, and publisher through various group assignments and projects.
Master Of Science
Jr. Permanent Substitute Teacher Resume
Summary : Motivated, eager, and driven to inspire individuals to pursue change and growth as they embark on daily challenges. Strives to promote positivity in a challenging environment in which individuals can learn the proper strategies to become a positive and active member of the community.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Facilitating / Training / Teaching.
- Implemented curriculum such as: Envisions (for mathematics) and Journeys (ELA/Common Core).
- Taught Global History Regents Prep and Economics.
- Instructed Regents Review Classes, with a 100% pass rate on the Global History Regents.
- Responsible for Teaching and tutoring juvenile and adult students incarcerated at the Juvenile Justice Center and the Pima County Jail.
- Taught classes individually or as part of a one-teach, one support co-teaching model.
- Offered one-on-one assistance to students based on identified Child Find needs.
- Ensured that accommodations/modifications are offered according to IEP.
Master Of Education
Asst. Permanent Substitute Teacher Resume
Objective : Mature and professional Educator who adapts to new situations and technologies with ease. Adept at lesson planning and classroom management. Dedicated educator committed to creating a classroom atmosphere that is stimulating, encouraging and supportive for all students. Strong communication skills and the drive to get students excited about learning.
Skills : Management, Coordinating Cooking Classes And Demo's, Event Planning, Event Hosting.
- Planned and implemented lessons for a long term, absent Civics and US History teaching position.
- Provided support for each student inside and outside classroom activities and programs including administration of standardized tests.
- Communicated daily with speech therapist and gifted student teachers to help support and maximize learning potential.
- Supported Teachers with office tasks, substituted during teacher absences and maintained classroom audio/ visual aides also, supported the vision.
- Managed classrooms of 25 to 30students during the absence of assigned teachers.
- Observed Chicago, IL and assessed student performance and kept thorough records of progress.
- Established clear objectives for all lessons, units and projects.
Ph.D. In Criminal Justice
Associate Permanent Substitute Teacher Resume
Summary : An exceptionally dedicated and resourceful worker with an excellent client satisfaction record and superior eye for detail. Have over five years' experience in addressing challenges, issues, and problems that assists in alleviating human suffering. Committed to working competently and effectively with families, individuals, groups, organizations, and communities.
Skills : Copiers, Fax Machines, Word Processing, PowerPoint, Computers.
- Provided continuity and stability of classroom instruction Supervised students outside the classroom.
- Aided support staff with their needs.
- Encouraged students to persevere with challenging tasks.
- Set and communicated ground rules for the classroom based on respect and personal responsibility.
- Identified early signs of emotional, developmental and health problems in students and followed up with parents.
- Tutored children individually and in small groups to help them with difficult subjects.
- Scheduled and held parent-teacher conferences to keep parents up-to-date on children's academic performance.
Mathematics And Child Development
Permanent Substitute Teacher III Resume
Objective : To consistently strive to build high self-esteem in students, as well as provide opportunities and services which enable students to achieve their highest potential. Constantly seek avenues for better communication and involvement with parents/guardians. Maintain high expectations and to build a healthy rapport between families and the school district.
Skills : Administrative, Teaching.
- Assisted teachers in implementing lessons or portions of lessons to a student or a group of students, checking accuracy of work Presented additional .
- Established positive relationships with students, parents, fellow teachers and school administrators.
- Collaborated with other staff members to plan and schedule lessons promoting learning and student engagement.
- Delegated tasks to teacher assistants and volunteers.
- Employed a broad range of instructional techniques to retain student interest and maximize learning.
- Took appropriate disciplinary measures when students misbehaved.
- Created lesson plans in accordance with state curriculum and school-wide curriculum standards.
Permanent Substitute Teacher Resume
Objective : Mature professional with social service knowledge, counseling, case management, and successful grant writing experience seeking an opportunity to grow professionally with a organization or agency needing a reliable, dependable, and trustworthy individual to provide assistance to men, women, children, and families.
Skills : Music education, Music software and equipment, computer and customer service .
- Completed lesson plans, organized and implemented appropriate instructional practices in a learning environment.
- Guided and encouraged students to develop and fulfill their academic potential.
- Attend parent meetings and conferences.
- Actively participated in all teams, including grade level, content team, and other teams as designated by the school.
- Administered various assessments and evaluations to students as indicated by the Assistant Principal.
- Integrated individual student's IEP goals and objectives, learning style information and accommodations as needed.
- Instructed students in their curriculum.
Bachelor Of Science In Rehabilitation Counseling And Services
Permanent Substitute Teacher I Resume
Headline : To gain a teaching position where can effectively facilitate learning between grades EC to 6th. Goal is to maintain high expectations and to nurture students as they grow and achieve. Certification Summary Certification Level: EC-6 Certification Testing Status Official.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Assisted teachers, primarily with special needs students:making copies, help students individually or in groups, plans, prepares, and develops various teaching aids.
- Engaged with children to stimulate them both physically and mentally.
- Continuously provided a positive agenda that prevent him/her from just lying on the floor and vegetating.
- Assisted with learning alphabet, counting etc.
- Helped with eating, walking, toilet chores, dressing and brushing their teeth.
- Discussed new material and review previous lessons.
- Communicated performance and proficiency of the students to parents, department leaders, and school administrators.
Bachelors In Social Work
Permanent Substitute Teacher/Representative Resume
Objective : Motivated, Personable, Flexible, and Versatile Professional - Able to Maintain a Sense of Humor Under Pressure. Poised and Competent with Demonstrated Ability to Easily Transcend Cultural Differences. Consistently Exceeds Expectations.
Skills : Power Point, Microsoft, Internet Research, Smart Board, Excel And Other Software.
- Maintained lesson plans and designs in conjunction with the Board of Directors.
- Prepared 4th grade students for the MEAP test.
- Coordinated lesson plans for grades 9-12.
- Taught French, Math, and Science.
- Maintained attendance and discipline records.
- Assisted administrative staff as needed.
- Attended professional meetings and trainings to foster educational growth.
Masters In Special Education
Permanent Substitute Teacher Resume
Summary : Accomplished, focused well respected professional who blends strong recruitment experience with customer service, administration, sales, mentoring, and business development. Proven talent for methodically approaching problem solving, implementing effectual solutions to diverse issues. Demonstrated management abilities that enhance productivity and encourage exceptional performance. Confident communicator with the ability to develop positive relationships and guiding the development of existing skills.
Skills : Certified Business Education Teacher K-12, Pennsylvania.
- Taught basic social block to include math, science, social studies, and English.
- Maintained an environment of respect and fairness for all students.
- Implemented curriculum through basic text with trade books, exceeding educational guidelines.
- Effectively contributed to and managed an individual program plan for students with special needs.
- Responsible for carrying out the lesson plans of the teacher and meeting the duties of teaching as outlined in laws and policies.
- Substituted in accordance with district's philosophy, goals and objectives which included: Instructed assigned classes in the locations and at the times designated.
- Established and maintained order in the classroom and an environment conducive to effective learning.
Master Of Science In Business Education