Personal Training Director Resume
Objective : Seeking an opportunity with a world class company, in the telecommunications industry, in which can use skills previously obtained to enrich the customer's and sales experience growing sales and revenue.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sales, Team Building, Management, Customer Service, Client Relations.
- Made sure each trainer's certification was up to date.
- Responsible for generating personal training invoice.
- Responsible for the hiring and development of personal training counselors.
- Promoted after four months for reaching Personal Qualified Invoice goal achievements.
- Handled over 75 personal training client's accounts.
- Responsible for new member additions which included networking, marketing and closing deals with interested clients.
- Maintained a company required close percentage of 40%.
BA In Criminology
Sr. Personal Training Director Resume
Objective : Experienced, self-motivated professional with over 5 years of sales experience. Proficient in both technical and non-technical, fast-paced team environments. Resilient Team Leader with strong analytical abilities and effective management towards meeting goals. Exceptional Sales Background in Health and Fitness, Hospitality, Construction, and Service Industry. Highly rated in customer service and client management. Strong background in maintaining long term client relationships and customer satisfaction.
Skills : Eagle Scout, Fitness And Management.
- Tracked progress monthly, and hold clients accountable to achieve goal.
- Worked in all aspects of the daily operations of the Personal Training Department including staff and clients.
- Handled customer service inquiries on a daily basis to provide all parties a consistent and efficient program.
- Promoted to Assistant Personal Training Director in first 3 months.
- Relocated to be Acting Personal Trainer Director at an underperforming club.
- Increased Revenue by 40% and took club from 3% of goal to number 1 club in the district.
- Organized on time completion of Million dollar contracts.
Jr. Personal Training Director Resume
Summary : Looking for an opportunity in a reputable company where can nurture and develop experience and in turn help the organization reach its own goals.
Skills : Sales, Physical Fitness, Health, Nutrition, And First Aid, Machine Operation, Interpersonal.
- Managed several projects ranging from remolding entire Apartment complexes, to insurance claim rebuilds due to fire and natural disasters.
- Accountable for invoicing, billing and up to date paperwork.
- Met monthly training goalgenerate revenue in daily sales and promotions.
- Created energy and fun for members regarding goals"Are you getting the results you want" Enhance current profit centers: Market new trends and products.
- Assisted floor/trainer staff with goal achievement; attain individual goal.
- Promoted healthy nutrition and group trainingdevelop incentives to keep staff motivated.
- Worked with managers and directors to create ongoing promotions within budget with daily/weekly/monthly themes.
General Education Diploma
Asst. Personal Training Director Resume
Summary : A Management position that will effectively utilize acquired expertise, creative talents and commitment to excellence. Desire a position with career growth potential.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Trainer.
- Ability to use QSR Software System to monitor the personal trainers' schedules, daily entry of new prospects/follow ups, entering clients paid sessions, and training staff on use of system.
- Trained and supervised all personal trainer fitness professional.
- Completed daily action plans and review them daily with staff.
- Conduct Fitness Assessments with new club members to entice them to purchase personal training, average contract amount $2,500 for the year.
- Responsible for maintaining a minimum standard or appointment sets, shows and closes, as well as holding the rest of the team accountable to maintain these standards.
- Responsible to oversee client programs by making customer service calls, review client folders and perform session quality reviews.
- Responsible for growing club's EFT's dues base each month to ensure that business is being profitable and watch back end of the business so that don't lose money through early term cancellations and or delinquent accounts.
Associate Personal Training Director Resume
Summary : Professional with entrepreneurial practice in personal fitness and wellness training and rental property management. Experience in food service industry, sanitation services, and general labor.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Training, Leadership.
- Responsible to hiring, training and developing a staff.
- Led a 20-member team of personal trainers and fitness professionals, with accountability to maintain strong membership and reach a budgetary goal of $400,000 annual gross income.
- Oversaw day-to-day facility operations, including cash management, scheduling and personnel supervision of 20-50 staff members.
- Developed and executed continuing education programs for incoming and current personal trainers on various topics, including anatomy, physiology, nutrition and preventative methods for holistic health.
- Encouraged trainers to set up and execute their businesses in an entrepreneurial fashion, with primary focus on strategic planning and business development.
- Recognized as a strategic and creative marketer.
- Developed and launched the club's Weight Loss Challenge.
Master's Of Arts
Personal Training Director III Resume
Headline : To utilize education, experience and business skills with a progressive organization that expects and desires results.
Skills : Microsoft Office, ADP Payroll.
- Suggested exercise modifications to individual clients to avoid strain and .
- Hired to establish protocols and operations for the fitness department of a new 140k squarefoot facility.
- Responsible for sales, fitness staffing, fitness evaluation, small class instructing, etc.
- Served as human resources to ensure hiring of potential personal trainers.
- Initiated staffing recommendations for the executive management.
- Increased profit margins by creating appropriate staff training on sales, customer service, customer retention and maintaining accurate records and reports.
- Managed aquatics and cycling program that consisted of 30 classes per week and 23 fitness instructors.
Bachelors Of Science In Kinesiology
Personal Training Director II Resume
Headline : To be a part of a company and team that encourages expansion and growth; that utilizes expertise in business management and maximizes sales potential.
Skills : Organization Communication Problem solving Working with People Management Computers.
- Assisted floor/trainer staff with goal achievement and attainment of individual goals.
- Prepared class schedules, made changes to class offering.
- Monitored class participation and developed employee team building and incentive program to increase class attendance and keep instructors motivated.
- Scheduled and moderated staff meetings to disseminate new business and forecast changes in scheduling.
- Taught stability Ball classes, Sports conditioning, arthritis aquatics and spinning classes.
- Trained an average of 25 personal clients per week.
- Managed training department with 10 trainers and two assistant personal training directors.
Personal Training Director I Resume
Summary : Secure a position that will enable to use ever growing communication techniques along with steadily improving sales skills and positive energy to become a factor in your companies success.
Skills : Excellent communication , excellent leadership.
- Successfully achieved company goals and increased club revenues from $20K monthly to $30K monthly with a total gross of personal sales in one year.
- Successfully developed and trained 5 Personal Training Sales Counselors to management.
- Managed and trained up to 15 personal trainers and ensured a base minimum of 22 clients per trainer.
- Added an average of 10 new clients weekly for training.
- Promoted club awareness in training by hosting boot camps.
- Ensured client satisfaction and loyalty relationship for repeat clientele.
- Ensured trainers were successful in client improvements.
Bachelor Of Science
Lead Personal Training Director Resume
Summary : Entrepreneurial businessman exceeding in interpersonal relations seeking an opportunity to harness abilities in sales as well as lead a team effectively to achieve a common goal.
Skills : Pressure washing and staining, being customer friendly, fitness sales.
- Responsible for providing introductory training assessments to our members, selling training packages for our certified personal training.
- Conducted fitness assessments then build a need for training and inspire club members to purchase training programs.
- Used a referral process to bring in new clientele.
- Provided fitness assessments Taking clients with different experience levels through one-on-one sessions.
- Designed a customized resistance training program for your clients to do when they are on their own.
- Customized a cardiovascular program for each client.
- Offered nutritional counseling.
Bachelor Of Arts
Personal Training Director Resume
Headline : Seeking employment which will allow me to grow professionally, as well as further the education and training that have received. possess the drive and determination to consistently achieve success as a leader in all of the organizations that have worked with in the past and those in the future.
Skills : Sales Management, Sales And Marketing.
- Worked to maintain good relationships with existing and new members to retain monthly dues.
- Responsibility for clubs personal training sales.
- Responsible for Developing, hiring and managing a personal training staff.
- Responsible for Providing superior customer service to all personal training clients.
- Maintained excellent relationship with entire gym staff.
- Responsible for maintaining $25k in sales biweekly.
- Responsible for hiring new employees for personal training sales and hiring personal trainers.