Summary : Owner/President with over 12 years of experience in sales, marketing and management experience. Possess excellent communication, organization, and problem-solving skills. Believes that success should be measured by the difference you make. A motivated business professional with strong organizational and leadership skills. Extensive problem solving and analytical skills to identify the root cause of the problem. Strong customer service background with excellent relationship building skills.
Skills : Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Quickbooks, Mindbody (CRM), Constant Contact, Photoshop, Sales Management, Business Development, Sales, Forecasting
- Built the neighborhood studio brand into one of the largest dance studios by creating and implementing an ongoing strategic marketing plan.
- Built studio sales from $0 - $650k annually in dance classes and studio rentals.
- Created, and organized all aspects of bi-annual large scale member appreciation events of 500+ people, organizing 24 instructors in a four-hour time period resulting in an average of $30,000 in revenue per event.
- Evaluated business performance, class and market trends to create a quarterly marketing calendar that increased income opportunities.
- Established the mission of studio via brochures, schedules, advertisements, brand merchandise, website, and social media.
- Capitalized on new advances in technology to ensure maximum reach of the brand.
- Created social media marketing for studio using Youtube, Facebook, Constant Contact, Instagram, Periscope, Twitter.
- Originated, developed and designed company website with ongoing redesigns and enhancements over 9 years, focused on optimizing the end-user experience.
Bachelor Of Arts
Vice President Of Marketing Resume
Summary : More than 11 years of experience developing and commercializing consumer products and services for multiple industries with an emphasis on home and consumer products. Combine classic marketing and business management skills with entrepreneurial know-how to execute efficiently using insights gained through the voice of customer and data analytics. Consistently recognized as a top performer, known for driving results in a collaborative, inclusive manner.
Skills : Sales Management, Business Development, Sales, Forecasting, Project Management, Operations Management
- Joined to lead the growth and go-to-market strategy for $1.5 billion home improvement business unit.
- Responsible for senior-level engagement with manufacturers, associations, and dealers to drive organic growth using capital payment solutions.
- Led industry teams and directed internal centers of excellence in marketing to deliver on industry and client-specific initiatives.
- Led development and go-to-market strategy for direct-to-consumer initiative reaching consumers earlier in their buying process via search engine marketing and digital acquisition channels, as well as offers to drive loyalty.
- Developed home design concept and a simplified brand platform across multiple categories, consolidating 17 product offerings to one brand and making it easier for consumers to utilize capital financing.
- Led marketing for enterprise-level, direct-to-consumer initiative to launch a new commercial platform offering promotional financing for major purchases across a network of 200,000 retail locations.
- Launched utilized search engine marketing and digital marketing acquisition channels, as well as rewards to stimulate repeat business.
- Led "growth playbook" strategic planning process with senior leadership across payment solutions business in 2010, focusing on driving double-digit growth and profitability.
- Led assimilation of $2 billion Citifinancial portfolio, representing more than 18,000 dealers and 4 million customer accounts.
- Created and lead a customer advisory board of 12 industry leaders to obtain and assimilate "voice of customer" inputs.
Master Of Arts
Vice President Group Services Resume
Summary : A responsible Vice President with a demonstrated versatility in adapting to the demands of management. Has valuable experience in team leadership and compassionate customer service. Specialize in problem identification, needs analysis, and the development of value propositions that deliver superior partner and consumer experiences. I have continually strived for excellence and demonstrated professionalism throughout my career.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Typing 110 Wp, Administrative/Management, Environmental Consultant, Customer Service, Sales Management, Oil & Gas Administrative
- Developed and conducted training seminars in FDA-CGMP awareness, food safety, internal auditing, statistical process control, lean manufacturing, project management, and Microsoft Project.
- Trained personnel in FDA-CGMP 21CFR210/211, company SOPs., auditing methods.
- Reviewed the audit report, identified corrective actions and developed a plan to improve quality system documentation and operational deficiencies.
- Provided intense training and one-on-one consultation with management and staff, rewrote quality management system and implemented non-conformance and corrective action/preventive action program.
- Worked with production to generate records demonstrating implementation.
- Initiated a program to educate client personnel in GFSI requirements and to prepare their food safety management system manual.
- Upgraded client's customer complaint system to include CAPA process.
- Trained personnel on customer complaint response, CAPA, and internal auditing.
- Re-evaluated objectives, developed strategy and plan, and coordinated sub-contractors.
Masters of Science
Vice President Of Engagement Resume
Summary : Skilled, Versatile, Visionary and a Self Motivated Vice President Of Engagement with multiple college degrees and a successful 22-year track record of profitable small business ownership. Diverse infield work experience in multiple countries/continents, among Europe, Asia, and Africa. Resourceful and inventive leader adept at taking quantifiable risks to leverage strategic advantages and eclipse the competition. Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to easily transcend cultural differences.
Skills : Customer Relations, Inventory Control, Market Analysis, Profit Generation, Staff Training And Development, Client Account Management, Problem Resolution, Contract Negations, Change Management
- Created and managed various clients for venture capital acquisition of the company.
- Developed various pricing strategies to increase profitability and negotiated rates with vendors to increase margin.
- Strategically planned, improvised and executed all phases of the client acquisition process and remodeled the acquired business.
- Successfully executed business plans to acquire new clients for the business.
- Maintained high levels of client retention, while expanding product lines within accounts.
- Utilized a consultative sales approach, resulting in receiving multiple referrals.
- Introduced new product lines quarterly for creating variety and creating new sources of revenue for the business.
- Modified valued-added presentations to persuade larger corporate clients, as well as smaller businesses.
- Implemented and executed various strategies for increasing the productivity of the business and motivating employees.
Vice President Assistant Resume
Headline : High-performing Vice President, Sales & Marketing focused on delivering strategies that drive long-term growth. Indefatigable advocate in designing and promoting corporate brand and vision through all communications venues. Effectively leverages technology to position company within the top placement of worldwide audience using multi-channel communications strategies. Coordinates messaging of sensitive material. Establishes and retains trusted relationships both internally and externally.
Skills : Communications, Marketing Communications, Marketing Strategy, Business Management, Branding, Social Media Management, Editing, Microsoft Office, Event Marketing, Executive Management
- Led marketing and public relations teams in strategy and implementation of projects and collateral that supported the needs of the corporate communications department and its clients.
- Oversaw corporate social responsibility efforts, administered company's speakers bureau program and managed public recognition through awards and media placements.
- Managed the design and production of corporate materials for trade shows, sponsorship, and public affairs.
- Notable contribution phased in business card process that reduced costs by 15% within a month (with potential to save additional 30%) plus applied additional cost savings to custom sponsorship and reuse/re-purpose of key brand assets.
- Secured three-year commitment with the Association of National Advertisers (ANA), partnerships involved keynote speaker, elite luncheon, regional events, webinars, premiums and thought leadership white papers.
- Created corporate website www. Scrippsnetworksinteractive. Com and directed/generated content for site; oversaw and managed Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for public affairs, sales, and HR initiatives.
- Created rubric for assessing charitable giving that reduced the process from 10 hours to 1.5 hours by automating decline responses and elevating relevant opportunities to executive stakeholders.
- Grew speakers bureau commitments from 30/year to more thna100/year with corresponding assets and training.
- Created award and recognition process that increased successes at above 90% and aligned paid/earned media with business-critical units.
Bachelor Of Arts
Branch Manager/Assistant Vice President Resume
Summary : Branch Manager/Assistant Vice President with over ten plus years' experience in sales. Positions include business development and sales management, business operations; including accounting and finance areas. Successful in teamwork cultivation and strategic planning. Talented in rapid assessment of diverse situational challenges and the development and leadership of resulting action plans. Proven ability to significantly increase revenues and profit margins.
Skills : Project Management, Operations Management, Business Development, Business Development, Marketing Strategy, Sales Management, Team Building
- Generating and establishing relationships with small and medium-sized businesses and equipment dealers in a multi-state territory.
- Working knowledge of A, B, and C credits with financial package for submission and approval.
- Increased lease originations from $500,000 to over $20 million in ten years.
- Expertise in prescreening transactions, compiling credit packages, structuring and pricing both purchases and refinance transactions.
- Effectively managed sales territory through analysis of potential dealer and customer opportunities.
- Managed portfolio of clients including construction, fleet transportation, and waste industries.
- Tracking sales activities, plans, progress and results into contact management software.
- Cultivating lessor / leasee / vendor relationship and support trade shows.
Summary : Owner/President who worked with various organizations, including advising Fortune 500 executives on global sourcing, growth, technology and innovation strategies. High energy, thinking an individual with a unique blend of vision, technology, and business development skills. Can identify opportunity and lead a team to execute and achieve results. Can write a compelling business case, manage a budget and I thoroughly enjoy the discovery and pursuit of new opportunities.
Skills : Leadership, Management, Project Management, Supervision, Team Building, Operations Start-up, Vendor Partnerships, Communications
- Developing and implementing new commercial business strategies across the organization and market.
- Leading/Driving evaluation of new business opportunities.
- Managing relationships with the company’s “key” partners and customers.
- Responsible for the preparation of appropriate proposal documents including market and financial analyses.
- Directing and supporting the consistent implementation of company strategic initiatives and long-range plan.
- Participating in pivotal decisions as they relate to strategic initiatives and business / operational models.
- Helping drive the Ascend values and culture of continuous improvement and professional development.
- Identifying business opportunities and threats with a corresponding strategic plan to maximize and diminish accordingly.
- Identifying the unprofitable business and developing an exit strategy.
- Building a talent pipeline that supports business growth and enduring success.
Bachelor Of Science
Vice-President Of Operations Resume
Summary : Detail-orientated Co-Owner/Vice-President Of Operations with direct experience in administrative experience. Highly focused, results-oriented, deadline-driven and able to identify goals and priorities and resolve issues in initial stages. Known as a motivational leader with a proven ability to delegate tasks and mediate conflicts. Strong time management and organizational skills.
Skills : Detail Orientated And Analytical, Motivational Leader, Team Player/builder, Ability To Delegate Tasks To Run Projects Efficiently, Strong Time Management, Great Organizational
- Organized and supervise over 50 events/fundraisers a year for at least 4,000 citizens.
- Selected to represent the campus at regional conferences to meet agents and contract entertainers.
- Primarily liaison for the programming board, agents, and performers.
- Focused on creating a bridge between faculty, staff, and students throughout the campus.
- Ran at least 3 meetings a week to ensure proper communication between all executives, chairs, and members.
- Coordinated and conducted open forums with the students and acted as a liaison to other organizations.
- Presided over four annual award banquets to recognize student achievements.
- Effectively built relationships and collaborated with senior team members across the lines of business.
- Implemented comprehensive business plans, initiatives and strategies to achieve optimum operational and financial results.
Masters of Business Administration
Summary : Results-driven Vice President Of Operations/Project Manager with 20+ years' experience provides strategic leadership and direction that champions corporate-wide objectives, including consistent customer service, sales culture, store presentation, and operational excellence. Cultivates a consultative selling environment. Performs regular performance reviews, coaches/mentors, and develops Management Team to achieve company goals and ensure company compliance by communicating policies to all employees.
Skills : P&L & Budget Management Purchasing Management Aligning Operations To Business Goals/Directives Promotional Campaigns Productivity & Performance Improvements Competitive Market Analysis Market Research Persuasive, Effective Communications Retail Sales Performance Market, Trend & Gap Analysis Customer Service & Satisfaction Conflict Resolution $900+ Program Management Team Building/Management
- Delivering retail purchasing consultation, instructing clients throughout the process of selling products to "big box" retailers.
- Providing high-end client support that includes product expertise, sales, and negotiation skills.
- Guiding clients through complex purchasing decision, activation process, internal corporate processes, and guidelines.
- Leading clients to develop strategic industry alliances, and helped clients understand the complete process of moving a product onto retail shelves.
- Taught clients negotiation and presentation strategies, how to review pricing, distribution capabilities, packaging information, product development, and display techniques.
- Developed detailed, interactive, information-packed powerpoint presentations customized for individual clients that explained organizational hierarchy and operations within big corporations to help them effectively address retailer thought processes when presenting a product for consideration.
- Instructed clients on how to work between inventory, logistics, manufacturing, distribution, and stores.
- Administered company operations focusing on customer service training, sales and marketing programs and profitable green opportunities.
Bachelor Of Science
Summary : Energetic finance professional with over 10 years' experience translating company performance, capital market news flow, and stock price movements into well-articulated stories. Utilizes extensive operational and financial acumen to analyze key success factors and identify positive catalysts for change.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel
- Conceptualized and founded an innovative corporation to identify, acquire, and operate an established, profitable small president business from an area of manufacturing, service, and/or distribution.
- Piloted search activities to identify potential investments, with $1-5m in annual revenue and $250k-$750k in free cash flow, performing comprehensive due diligence to ensure prospect viability.
- Cultivated outstanding lender and investor relationships to safeguard commitment and capital for long-term business development.
- Utilizing critical questioning and financial knowledge to determine investment outcomes.
- Completed extensive financial and operational assessment of over 30 potential investment opportunities, led all due diligence activities including industry analysis, competitive positioning, on-site visits, customer and supplier interviews, employee retention, and transition planning.
- Secured a network of investors to raise capital and promote corporate objectives.
- Oversaw legal and accounting deal team operations to ensure compliance and operational integrity.
- Strengthened staffing cross-functionality and interchangeability, greatly improving agility.
Masters of Business Administration