Principal Architect Resume
Headline : A versatile technology leader with excellent communication, problem-solving and people skills across a range of companies from small consulting through large international industry leaders.
- Researched into, selection of and staff training on appropriate technologies, development tools, languages, and third party products.
- Monitored quality assurance and testing requirements, plans and schedules to ensure alignment with product requirements.
- Maintained relationships with the offices of CTO, Engineering, Product Management, Operations and Deployment, Quality Assurance.
- Ensured product designs meet customer requirements and expectations.
- Worked closely with Engineering directors and managers in the development of project plans, development, and delivery schedules.
- AssistED with the ongoing re-architecture and design of an existing SCCM 2007 infrastructure that was originally designed.
- Hired to lead the introduction of Enterprise Architecture to institute capability.
Principal Architect I Resume
Objective : Principal architects are responsible for developing customers and nurturing professional relationships.
Skills : Designing Skills, Management.
- Developed a platform architecture strategy for long-term development programs containing multiple projects and development teams.
- Performed code reviews, design sessions, and team meetings in order to manage development and architectural work within programs.
- Worked with development leads to ensure that communicated timelines will match development capacity and to remove blockers to software delivery.
- Worked with DBA teams to ensure project database designs meet standards as well as meeting security policies and backup/restore procedures.
- Developed DevOps procedures such as source control, code promotion, and builds for software development.
- Determined the best technologies to implement business needs and provide timeframe estimates for high-level functionality buckets.
- Implemented search solutions using Apache Solr and Nutch to index company web pages for search as well as external data provided by vendors.
Principal Architect/Representative Resume
Summary : A self-motivated Enterprise Solutions Architect looking forward to work for organization; seeking visionary, strategic team player to facilitate the business stakeholders.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Management.
- Experienced in the information systems industry working in several different areas.
- Designed, developed, networking and security experience.
- Mastered many different computer languages and have worked in both Java/UNIX and Microsoft environments.
- Participated and led teams in large system integration and have a broad view of any given solution, from beginning to end.
- Consistently developed and maintained an excellent rapport with clients and team members alike, and communication skills are superb.
- Assisted and guided clients in third party software and hardware selection.
- Hosted center selection, integration decisions and planning, system architecture and other areas relating to infrastructure and product delivery.
Principal Architect III Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as a Vice President of Engineering in a company specializing in large scale hosted applications to deliver highly scalable applications using existing and emerging technologies.
Skills : Technical Skills, Problem Solving Skills.
- Demonstrated prototypes that led to designing and developing a leading world-class integration platform called Integration Manager.
- Designed and developed Message Broker, a product, written in Java, that facilitates data transformation.
- Designed and wrote an open-source code called OpenPGM using C.
- Architected and led a team that developed a workflow based clearing and settlement system in C++.
- Developed new products or, where more suitable, added features to existing products.
- Mentored team quality disciplines are an education passion of mine.
- Collaborated internally with a team of lead discipline engineers to ensure compliance with the Basis of Design and code standards.
Sr. Principal Architect Resume
Summary : Professionally, and spiritually while demonstrating his passion to lead others to a better understanding of God's presence through the Word of God and a better view of the world.
Skills : Decision Making Skills, Organizing Skills.
- Managed regression analysis tools for product units in all development lifecycle stages for Visual Studio.
- Conducted technical investigations and improved performance for major Visual Studio products.
- Designed and implemented database and website to track performance regression analysis historical data and track performance changes.
- Troubleshot and resolved issues with performance regressions for several product units.
- Taught courses and wrote articles on optimization techniques to take advantage of processor micro-architecture performance.
- Worked with the marketing department to develop product prototypes.
- Developed training and software tools utilized by backup and recovery, and technical sales teams.
Master Of Science
Principal Architect/Analyst Resume
Objective : Professional experience in the area of software development. Design and development of integrated business solutions and systems utilizing Microsoft technologies and platforms.
Skills : Analytical Skills, Decision Making Skills.
- Conducted an assessment of the reporting architecture including, but not limited to, the use of PerformancePoint Server.
- Analyzed SQL Server 2005 products and servers for scalability.
- Designed a dimensional model for the retail data warehouse.
- Created initial ETL packages using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to load and update data in the warehouse.
- Developed pre-aggregation strategies and structures.
- Developed partitioning strategies and structures.
- Created proof-of-concepts reporting via SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
Asst. Principal Architect Resume
Objective : Extensive hands-on experience in building Web Applications from scratch till production and maintenance for various departments like Finance, Customer service.
Skills : Communication Skills, Technical Skills.
- Customized the SharePoint site for their real estate business need.
- Completed development/testing platform for all the clients on Windows 2003 R2 Virtual servers.
- Managed offshore team for .Net development in Web parts of Pearson Education.
- Handled the complete online Ordering and Shipping Information System (OASIS).
- Supported by IBM and Software wrote by offshore company HCL, India.
- Managed over 10 developers offshore and 5 onshore consultants.
- Laid groundwork for the future state of this business-critical application to use the latest technologies.
Lead Principal Architect Resume
Summary : Principal works with the client to determine goals and is ultimately responsible for delivering final schematics. They also deliver construction documents to building contractors.
Skills : Organization Skills, Management.
- Developed UML diagrams to document the business processes and workflows using MS Visio.
- Improved case tracking by developed an enterprise web application that automated access to case records & client tracking statistics.
- Migrated web applications from WebSphere.
- Installed Websphere Port 6.x, Websphere Application Server.
- Developed workflow scripts and setup replication schedules between multiple Domino servers.
- Performed ST&E/Penetration tested on the Network infrastructure to determine if security controls were appropriate and effective.
Associate Principal Architect Resume
Summary : Architect, with extensive experience in design, project management and construction management. Areas of expertise include high end residential interior renovation and new building.
Skills : Auto CAD, Microsoft Office.
- Designed, developed construction documents and specifications for high-end residential renovation.
- Floored plans, elevations, Sections, Reflected Ceiling Plans, and Electrical Plans.
- Extensive interior architectural and millwork detailing. Self-employed designer, architect, and construction manager.
- Assisted client with the selection of finishes, furniture, rugs, etc
- Assisted the client with the selection of the General Contractor as well as the review of the contract between the client and G.C.
- Developed custom kitchen and bathroom designs.
- Supervised construction for a number of private clients.
Principal Architect Resume
Headline : Design professional currently in architectural private practice specializing in Commercial, Healthcare, Industrial, Equestrian, and Fine Residential use groups.
Skills : Management, Decision Making Skills.
- Contributed significant architectural recommendations for new project proposals.
- Assisted development teams with architecture and design challenges.
- Created a framework on top of LegStar APIs to simplify the processing of COBOL copybook data files.
- Presented NoSQL and MongoDB at the JSG (Java Specialist Group) meet.
- Assisted in migrating Asset Persistency application to Spring and JPA.
- Created a framework to read and write flat files.
- Inspired by JAXB and uses annotations to convert objects to flat-file records and vice versa.