Project Controls Analyst Resume
Summary : Exceptional interpersonal aptitude with the ability to quickly establish relationships with individuals from diverse backgrounds and professional levels. A solid commitment to customer service with the ability to deal with employees and suppliers in a professional and courteous manner.
Skills : Cost Engineering, Cost Control, Earn Value Management, Burn Rates.
- Responsible for reporting project commitments, incurred costs, and invoice control.
- Provided a Project manager with cost control information.
- Prepared monthly reports for Project Manages and Senior Management.
- Prepared Work Orders, MSA Releases, and Change Orders, enter in Oracle PO Module.
- Entered Purchase Order Material receipts in Oracle PO Module.
- Maintained Project contract logs including contract expiration dates.
- Maintained project cost tracking including spent to date, open commitments, and available contract balances.
- Updated and maintained accurate incurred costs.
- Ensured all project costs are tied to a commitment and the commitment values represent anticipated expenditure.
MBA In Marketing
Sr. Project Controls Analyst Resume
Objective : Clerical professional offering versatile office management skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs. Strong planner and problem solver who readily adapts to change, works independently and exceeds expectations. Able to juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines without compromising quality.
Skills : Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
- Responsible for providing support to field sites including scheduling, craft rate updates, cost reporting, earned value reporting, purchasing and some other functions.
- Assisted in gathering information for bids for new business.
- Processed Billing Rate updates.
- Gathered rates for new Proposals.
- Created a schedule for a new proposal.
- Processed multiple cost reports on a weekly basis.
- Processed multiple earned value reports on a weekly basis.
- Entered WBS Elements in SAP.
- Entered purchase requisitions in SAP as well as processed invoices when received.
Jr. Project Controls Analyst Resume
Summary : Project Controls professional with 10+ years of experience with projects in multi-disciplined engineering services such as roadway design, traffic engineering, water wastewater, landscape architecture & environmental planning projects within the transportation and infrastructure industries.
Skills : Management, Call Center Management, Project Management, Leasing.
- Responsible for all financial project costs applied and booked for AT&T SOW in Baltimore/Washington, DC market.
- Coordinated activities and ensure that all disciplines directly involved in the project are in line with the Project goals and objectives.
- Responsible for supporting the project manager and other project resources during the course of the project lifecycle.
- Prepared regular daily/weekly/monthly progress reports.
- Attended coordination and progress meetings.
- Managed and controlled all client purchase order requests for all responsible projects.
- Investigated project variances and submit variance reports to management.
Project Controls Analyst III Resume
Summary : To gain employment using extensive field qualifications as well as Project Controls Analyst proficiency with Primavera(P-3/P-3ec/P-5/P-6), SAP and Microsoft products such as Word and Excel.
Skills : IFS, Primavera, Microsoft Project.
- Collected and analyzed financial data to identify risks and opportunities to business line performance.
- Improved financial status by analyzing results and variances; identifying trends; recommending actions.
- Reconciled transitions by comparing and correcting data.
- Identified variances related to Vendor purchase orders (VPO Commitments), not in alignment with scoping project revenue quoted in Oracle.
- Worked independently across multiple groups including Accounting-Accounts Payable(AP) and Operations to improve profitability.
- Uploaded documents to customer required repository, Filenet.
- Tracked approval of documents and the true-up process.
Project Controls Analyst II Resume
Summary : To apply fascination with solving business problems in an environment where can be constantly challenged and provide value to project stakeholders.
Skills : Outlook, ProContractor, Microsoft Word And Excel, Access. PC & MAC.
- Controlled invoicing for $28MM scaffolding and $80MM industrial insulation contracts, work directly with customers in all billing matters.
- Reported performance to VP of Project Controls and site Project Manager.
- Published routine reports to the division manager for business decisions.
- Identified for future phases, establish earned value of produced units daily.
- Evaluated all field production for weekly payroll submissions, responsible for wages of up to 80 employees.
- Emphasized on tracking field tasks to specific contract/ proposal items to the bill.
- Provided guidance to team members for coding invoices against appropriate work orders and project task codes.
Project Controls Analyst I Resume
Summary : Experienced project controls professional. Diverse background which aides in maintaining progress schedules and network analysis systems for both municipal and commercial clients in the nuclear, construction, and environmental remediation industries.
Skills : Contract Negotations, Accounting, Project Controls, Excell Advanced User.
- Provided and maintained all tasks related to the cost/schedule control system that provides internal and external client management with the decision-making tools for project control as well as provides schedule status and updates.
- Provided forecasting, cash flow analysis, estimating changes and interfacing with upper management and coordinating project controls with other related departments within the Telecom Division.
- Developed layouts of reports based on client and project team reporting requirements.
- Assisted management with the development, analysis, and update of weekly, semi-monthly, and/or monthly reports.
- Conducted routine analysis of projects to highlight and identify specific problem areas.
- Monitored key financial and schedule metrics to include but not limited to, Cost Performance Index (CPI) and Variance at Complete (VAC), Schedule Performance Index (SPI) and reports deviations to project team.
- Maintained historical information from cost impact analysis for future work.
Bachelor Of Arts
Project Controls Analyst/Specialist Resume
Summary : Project Controls Analyst professional offering excellent communication and computer skills. Meets deadlines and works with a high level of multicultural awareness and adaptability.
Skills : Office Management, Accounts Payable.
- Oversaw daily office operations for staff of 50 + employees.
- Prepared and distributed payroll for staff of 50 + direct reports.
- Oversaw inventory and office supply purchases.
- Processed accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Managed hundreds of accounts receivable accounts working directly with the Financial Management Office.
- Performed accounts receivable duties including invoicing, researching chargebacks, discrepancies and reconciliations.
- Developed standard operating procedures for all administrative employees.
- Prepared vendor invoices and processed incoming payments.
- Received, screened and routed incoming calls.
Associate Project Controls Analyst Resume
Summary : Proven, quality-focused, cost effective cost controls analyst. Strong skills in project management, project controls, and cost management. Strengths include solid communication, problem-solving skills, and adapting to change.
Skills : Maintenance Of Office Equipment, Excellent Communication.
- Managed Projects ranging from $2M to $50M.
- Oversaw the Work Breakdown Structure and accounting system code structures for projects.
- Developed the forecast, variance analysis, and budget for projects with the assistance of the Project Manager.
- Provided project cost analysis on projects and made recommendations on projections for future months.
- Provided adhoc cost analysis on actual costs vs projection and budget to the project team.
- Developed estimates with the assistance of Project Managers and Estimators for future funding.
- Reviewed contracts for contract milestones.
- Monitored cost/schedule metrics Reported monthly on cost and schedule variances and metrics.
Masters Of Business
Project Controls Analyst/Representative Resume
Headline : Highly motivated, results-oriented Project Management professional with 25 years of progressive experience. Solid technology and business strategist, with exceptional ability to analyze business processes and then formulate applications that increase productivity and profitability.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Supervisory Experience, Project Management, Project Management, Accounting, Estimating, Proposals, Proposals.
- Worked books for cost value along with Earned Value Reports for upper management.
- Developed critical outage schedules.
- Modified of Change Orders in SharePoint.
- Developed Pivot Tables from daily force reports adding cost codes for invoicing.
- Assisted project manager with insight into scope definition, verification and change control.
- Provided project cost management during the full life cycle of a project.
- Developed project work breakdown structure during the development stage of a project to facilitate cost control during project execution.
Project Controls Analyst Resume
Summary : To secure a progressive career in Project Controls and Cost Analysis, utilizing strong organizational skills, analytical thinking ability and professional experience in the Petrochemical, Oil, Gas, and Energy Fields.
Skills : Scheduler, Project Management.
- Analyzed project financial reports.
- Ensured accuracy of contractor timesheets, approval to charge the project, and period of performance.
- Reviewed contractor's claimed expenditures and ensure billed costs are legitimate and aligned suitably.
- Reviewed project labor costs and expenses to ensure each is in compliance with the contract, changes, and task orders.
- Reviewed labor hours, labor categories, charge numbers, and various additional direct project costs.
- Minimized billing issues by reviewing and challenging them timely and accurately.
- Monitored and assessed project activity data for accuracy and efficiency.
Associates In Computer