QC Supervisor Resume
Objective : Results-driven training and development professional with more than six years' experience profoundly impacting performance through the design of personnel training programs for the reform, enhancement, and advancement of organizational objectives.
Skills : Very good at meeting deadlines, Typing, People person, Good in a team.
- Inspected welded joints of work in progress and of completed structures/piping for visible weld defects, correct dimensions, weld sizes, type of weld, etc.
- Approved drawings, and work order specifications.
- Required NDT of that weld as per approved weld maps and follow up with NDT to ensure it is carried out and reported.
- Recommended scrapping or methods for reworking.
- Recorded inspection data and build packages.
- Raised NCR for defective products or workmanship.
- Raised mechanical punch lists for incomplete works.
Sr. QC Supervisor Resume
Summary : Able to thoroughly analyze and prioritize situations, propose solutions with emphasis in meeting deadlines. Develop good rapport as a leader as well as a team player within and outside of the department.
Skills : Computer, Windows 95, 98.
- Oversaw the daily operation of the Quality Control Department.
- Supervised 15+ technicians to perform finished goods testing of medical devices.
- Organized the new lab as products and technology were being transferred from 2 other companies.
- Reviewed completed batch records for correctness and accuracy and perform the QC final release Interacted closely with other departments making sure that the daily flow of operation is smooth.
- Performed investigation on testing that were out of specification.
- Performed testing on in-process, stability and raw material samples by HPLC, FT-IR, wet chemistry, dissolution and TLC of tablets and powders.
- Responsible for sampling of certain raw materials.
- Conducted OOS investigations and reviewed batch records for product release.
B.S. In Technology
Jr. QC Supervisor Resume
Objective : Expert at synthesizing personnel, management, and operations disciplines to meet organizational requirements and align goals with organizational values and visions.
Skills : QA Specialist, QA Analyst, QC Supervisor.
- Helped the business prepare for the ISO 9000 and 13485 certification.
- Streamlined QC work flow.
- Worked with Device engineers to develop inspection specification and sampling plan.
- Met established department yearly goals by increasing departments productivity.
- Increased Team's engagement Managed the QC department objective and its competing priorities.
- Developed the departmental budget.
- Developed inspection specification Developed the Team's goals and its alignment with strategy.
QC Supervisor III Resume
Objective : Dependable associate bringing management experience and a vast automotive quality background. Willingness to take on added responsibility to meet tight deadlines. Enthusiastic team player with a strong work ethic and advanced problem solving skills.
Skills : QA Supervisor, QA Analyst, Quality Specialist.
- Investigated and implement ideas for quality improvement, increased productivity and cost reduction.
- Managed documentation of and training on production procedures and work instructions.
- Verified that all process control parameters were being documented and followed at all times.
- Planned, directed, coordinated and assigned manpower to meet aggressive production schedules.
- Created and updated department work instructions and reports on a regular basis.
- Addressed all personnel issues promptly and professionally.
- Directed improvements in safety, product quality, service, and cost-efficiency.
- Managed product quality to guarantee compliance with quality policies, procedures, and systems.
QC Supervisor II Resume
Objective : Compliance knowledgeable with supervisory experience in the quality aspects of the pharmaceutical industry. Possessing strong problem-solving and communication skills. Able to analyze and resolve issues, persistent to see programs through to completion.
Skills : Saw Man, Machine Operator, Forklift Driver.
- Responsible for the finished product and in-process areas of the Quality Control department.
- Restructured the Quality Control department into a more functional and efficient environment.
- Developed a system that assigned responsibilities and held individuals accountable for projects and/or areas in the QC department.
- Initiated and executed changes allowing data review by senior chemists; increasing efficiency and smoothness of lab work.
- Implemented the use of two standard preparations at the beginning of each analysis, yielding more credibility to all results, therefore reducing the quantity of re-tests due to uncertainties.
- Conducted investigations of all OOS results, and participated in the disposition of affected batches.
- Released products for further processing, and/or shipment to customers.
- Validated new laboratory equipment.
B.S. In Chemistry
QC Supervisor I Resume
Headline : To acquire a challenging QC Supervisor position that will utilize knowledge and skills for the company.
Skills : Hazmat, Tanker, Endorsement TWIC.
- Responsible for making sure that 100% of the product was inspected to customer specifications.
- Trained and orientated new hires as well as maintained the growth of employee's knowledge of customer requirements.
- Maintained the Ultrasonic Department as well for steel plate inspection as per customer requirements.
- Maintained the calibrations on the vernier, micrometers, UT machines, and all other measuring devices.
- Wrote Standard Operating Procedures and or revised many for continuous improvement in the inspection processes.
- Audited the processes on many occasions and spot Non-Conformances very well.
- Responded to non-conformances to fix things within own department.
QC Supervisor/Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain a QC Supervisor position where experience with quality control, computers, and chemical laboratory will best enhance the success of your company.
Skills : Quality Systems Development, Quality, Multi-facility Quality Management, Quality Assurance Management.
- Supervised 15-chemist laboratory (in-process/finished product, stability and raw material).
- Managed workflow, scheduled testing, and timely product release.
- Responsible for troubleshooting the HPLC, GC, Dissolution, UV, IR, KF Titrino, Malvern Mastersizer S/2000, and other laboratory instrumentation.
- Eliminated samples backlog by 50% through cross-training of the analysts, allowing flexibility in the distribution of workload.
- Reduced lab investigation time from an average of 20 days or more to 10 or less.
- Performed a root cause analysis to determine the assignable cause and application of appropriate CAPA.
- Investigated (Trackwise software) OOS and OOT occurrences, interacting with members of the Product Development and Production Departments.
- Implemented Lean Six Sigma and 5S to leverage and maximize efficiency.
QC Supervisor/Technician Resume
Summary : To be part of a challenging QC Supervisor learning environment, where 27 years of experience adds to the success of employer.
Skills : Extensive Quality Control/Assurance, QC Analyst.
- Supervised and coordinates activities of workers engaged in inspecting and testing.
- Reviewed quality assurance instructions, assembly specifications, and production schedules to determine the method of conducting inspections and tests, a sequence of operations, and work assignments.
- Reviewed reports and confers with quality assurance, production, management, and engineering personnel to solve work-related problems.
- Hired and utilized labor effectively and efficiently manner by establishing clear guidelines for hiring, orientation, and training programs.
- Trained personal to procedures, techniques, tools & equipment (3 shifts, 20-25 new hires yearly) Train Inspectors to visual and cosmetic inspection.
- Performed functional testing to product Responsible for Final inspection of Finish Good Products.
- Responsible for Incoming Inspection and testing of raw materials.
QC Supervisor/Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain a challenging QC Supervisor position utilizing inspection and work experience in Capital and Turnaround Projects enabling to expand knowledge and offer opportunities for personal and professional growth.
Skills : QA Analyst, QA Representative, QA Assistant.
- Involved in verifying that procedures are approved and in compliance with project requirements prior to the start of required work.
- Ensured the traceability of all welds and materials of each project that range from ASME Sec.
- Managed and directed the inspection activities of the QC Inspectors.
- Monitored and reported on all stages of inspection activities and NDE as required to client reps.
- Assisted in the verification of welder continuity and documentation thereof and assisting in getting the job packages turned over the client.
- Reported to the Plant Quality Manager and responsible for developing plant Quality control procedures and assist with the administration of all Food Safety, Quality programs, and systems.
- Monitored all Quality control activities to ensure compliance with governmental and corporate procedures.
- Provided training for plant personnel in quality techniques and methods, corrective action measures, and product standards and specifications.
BA In Theology
QC Supervisor Resume
Summary : Motivated, knowledge of quality standards for manufacturing oil pipes, attention to details, strong communication skills, ability to prioritize tasks, knowledge of graphics, designs and readings on P&ID's, attention to security and safety at the job site, demonstrated production of accurate and can produce timely reports.
Skills : Chemistry Laboratory, Quality Control Chemist, Environmental Health and Safety, Quality Control Supervisor.
- Monitored welding and fitting during pre-fab and turnaround.
- Performed penetrant tests to meet NDE requirements.
- Bought off numerous hydro tests.
- Scheduled and set up x-ray, heat stress, and multiple other means of required NDE.
- Built multiple API 510 reports for altered or repaired vessels.
- Built and turned in all packages needed for turnaround completion.
- Worked closely with general foremen to complete jobs according to priority.