Quality Director Resume
Objective : Experienced and proven leader with over thirteen years of professional management experience looking to leverage extensive background in production management, efficiency programs, and quality assurance into a challenging managerial role for an industry leading company.
Skills : Engineering Management, Reliability & Test, Quality Management/ISO9000, Six Sigma/LEAN.
- Responsible for assuring quality products and processes by establishing and enforcing quality standards, testing materials and products.
- Responsible for maintaining a corporate quality assurance system to promote customer satisfaction and that positively impacts the financial performance.
- Established an effective Quality Management System (QMS) consistent with customer requirements and established standards.
- Directed Reports include APQP Mgr, SQEs, Metrology Lab & Materials Lab, ISO/EHS Mgr, IPE Quality Engineers, R&D Testing Mgr.
- Contributed to new product development (DRS process in prototype/pre-series/mass production stages), Test and Evaluation new products, prototypes, and product improvements.
- Responsible for First Article Inspections on components and sub-systems (make and buy) for new products, which includes Vendor qualification process.
- Designed, implemented and documented procedures for process control, process improvement, testing, and inspection.
B.S. In Engineering
Sr. Quality Director Resume
Summary : Quality Director and Consultant with over 15 years of experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control of Pharmaceuticals, Dietary Supplements, Food & Beverage, Cosmetics, Personal Care Products and Sports & Recreation with 3 years in Research, Product Development and Formulation. More than 10 years of experience managing, supervising and training personnel.
Skills : QS, Sterilization, Validation, Laboratory, QAA, Aseptic Fill, Cleanrooms, Trainer.
- Directed 92 Quality Associates with 12 Direct Reports.
- Led all efforts to mitigate any quality events and interacting with the customer Supply Chain Quality and Technical members.
- Lead and possess full knowledge of Sterilization (EO, Gamma, and Steam).
- Approved all validation protocols and reports.
- Experienced in the ISO documents related to EO, Gamma, and Steam.
- Experienced with disinfectants and cleaning validations for disposable and reusable materials.
- Experienced with failed validations or loads and the investigations required to mitigate.
- Directed and provided technical input for the development of new products (design control): IV sets, tubing sets, injection or transfer ports/devices, needles, caps, balloon catheters, syringes, custom OEM delivery devices, kits, and packaging materials.
Master Of Science
Jr. Quality Director Resume
Headline : Result oriented quality and manufacturing engineering leader with 20 years in the manufacturing and assembly sector of which 13+ years at mid and the senior management level. Expertise include assessing the baseline and setting proper path with appropriate target and metrics to achieve the highest level of quality and manufacturing processes.
Skills : Quality Management, Environment, Lean Manufacturing, Logistics Management.
- Hired as a Quality Director to directly report into the President of the company and to lead quality and testing department of 15 talented staff.
- Participated in 3.5 days ISO 9100 Rev C surveillance audit.
- Provided proper explanations and feedback to the lead auditor.
- Re-organized both inspection and testing by assigning proper responsibilities to quality supervisor and lead test engineer.
- Developed goals and objectives for the two direct reports and guided them to use for their direct reports.
- Developed detailed easy to follow phased based quality roadmap.
- Delivered X-Ray radiation to comply with the ALARA program to employees.
M.S. In Manufacturing
Quality Director III Resume
Summary : To use Managerial, Quality, Marketing, Six Sigma, and Engineering background with domestic or international organization to improve a dynamic Company's growth and reputation.
Skills : Metallugical Engineer, Quality Management.
- Responsible for ensuring customer quality standards are met while maintaining low-quality risk.
- Directed customer contact regarding quality issues.
- Managed department of 15 Quality Engineers, and 6 Customer Plant Quality Engineers.
- Developed corporate quality metrics, making visible trends/data to support department and company directions.
- Created budget and accounting tracking procedures and practices.
- Reduced Budget 12% '00'FY.
- Initiated a cost recovery system, recovering $240K from other ALPS divisions.
- Developed customer support network for immediate technical contact for several customer sites in the USA and Mexico.
Quality Director II Resume
Headline : Bilingual, Dynamic and Results-driven professional with over 20 years of experience in Quality & Engineering Management with a consistent record of exceeding standards and customer expectations. Expertise in developing and implementing strategies for improving operations.
Skills : Quality, Operations Management, Manufacturing, Military, Continuous Improvement, Innovation Engineering.
- Responsible for providing quality-oriented leadership in achieving Organization quality objectives with adequate planning, organizing, integrating, measurement and analysis of four Plants.
- Developed and implemented a Quality Organizational Structure capable of supporting the strategic initiatives of the Corporate and lead the efforts to integrate quality needs into a short and long strategic business plan for the operation.
- Identified and eliminated process variations resulting in external and internal failures through problem-solving methodology, Six Sigma, Lean tools, and Automotive Core Quality tools.
- Reported to Corporate Management the performance of the Quality Management System and any needs for improvement.
- Responsible for overseeing all quality customers and internal assessments including third party agencies.
- Ensured the promotion of awareness of customer requirements throughout the organization.
- Interacted regularly with customers to better understand their expectations and concerns.
- Responsible for the initial implementation and certification throughout the entire organization and Manage the Quality System of the entity.
Quality Director I Resume
Headline : Quality Director with leadership skills and process aptitude as a: Operation/Production Manager Quality Director Program Manager Human Resource Manager Trusted confidant for CEO, strategize and implement business process resulting in clearer customer markets and defined measurable employee KPI.
Skills : OSHA 30 And 10 Hour Certs, Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, Lean Certified, RAB Certified ISO Auditor.
- Managed Manufacturing and Supplier Quality.
- Implemented Statistic Based Incoming Inspection Process for Supplied parts, resulting in a 30% reduction of Suppliers parts defects on Assembly line and a reduction from 20000 PPM to 4000 in 2 years.
- Transformed Inspector role from parts inspector to Inspector/Troubleshooting specialist.
- Reduced Assembly reworks by 70% in 9 months.
- Improved Audit 145 product Audit results from 118 average to 143.5 in 24 Months.
- Developed Advanced Product Quality Planning with all Major Suppliers.
- Developed disciplined problem-solving training materials and trained all employees.
Lead Quality Director Resume
Summary : Loyal, dedicated Certified Maintenance and Reliability Professional ( CMRP ) with over 25 years manufacturing experience is looking for a long term Company with a heart for their employees and a modern progressive (CI) (OPEX) approach to their Business.
Skills : Program Management, Audit And RIsk Managemment.
- Created and implemented ISO9001/AS9100 Quality Standards across all product lines for the company expansion from exclusively prototype and development to a full production Mil-Spec environment.
- Reviewed and ensured completion of all quality tests and corrective actions.
- Initiated and maintained audits with suppliers.
- Developed productivity standards.
- Developed and implemented SOP's.
- Designed and installed new equipment and oversaw the maintenance dept.
- Spear-headed and assisted the customer (Pinnacle Armor) in creating the required Quality Standards for raw materials from the vendor.
Asst. Quality Director Resume
Summary : Capability Studies and DOEs in a production environment and related testing equipment. Knowledge of Production and Laboratory based quality systems. Leading and mentoring problem solving teams. Excellent communication with stakeholders.
Skills : Quality, Automotive, Project Management, Management.
- Earned the highest recognition level through the Quality Award process.
- Saved county $1M annually over the last 5 years by collaborating with 46 county departments to apply quality management principles to business needs.
- Achieved key target performance ratings above national norms.
- Accomplished 100 annual success stories around county goals related to innovation and empowerment.
- Designed and led a strategic planning process and performance measures by leading and coaching leaders.
- Coordinated budget planning with Budget Office and reported performance results using the Balanced Scorecard.
- Achieved above-average citizen satisfaction rating of 94% through forward-thinking organizational analysis.
- Designed customer service standards and oversaw citizen and business surveys throughout the county.
Quality Director/Specialist Resume
Summary : Over 27 years of Quality Director, including 18 years of supervisory experience. Able to competently supervise and manage staff, provide direction and leadership in a consistent manner, prioritize work assignments and multi-task effectively.
Skills : Quality Systems Architect, New Vehicle Launch, SQA/Supplier Coordination.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all NYS Department of Health and Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) regulations regarding managed care organizations.
- Developed, wrote and implemented Quality Improvement Projects and Chronic Care Improvement Programs in accordance with state and federal mandates.
- Facilitated within each respective department the required state and federal reports, submitting them to the appropriate agency as mandated (i.e. HEDIS, CAHPS, HOS, etc.).
- Developed, wrote and ensured compliance with all policies and procedures, including the provision of teaching to all employees regarding these policies.
- Submitted documents to the NYS Department of Health and CMS for approval of use.
- Acted as liaison between the company and NYS Department of Health and CMS as needed to promote effective working relationships.
- Investigated all quality of care complaints, grievances, and appeals, providing written correspondence to the complainant and follow up with the external review entity and/or the NYS Fair Hearing process as necessitated.
Bachelor Of Science
Quality Director Resume
Headline : Highly accomplished leader with more than 25 years of experience in Quality, program management, customer focused support and operations. Experienced with building high-performing teams, managing complex global projects from inception to implementation and devising innovative solutions in high pressured environments. Managing strategic projects that support business objectives while reducing costs, and improving operational processes.
Skills : Project Management, Risk Management, Quality Management,.
- Directed a multi-state Quality Management program.
- Directed Quality Lean Six Sigma projects and hosted ISO audits.
- Developed and managed multi-state projects and processes for measuring goals and initiatives.
- Instituted training and coaching on performance improvement methodologies.
- Managed Risk Management programs and all supporting policies.
- Provided direction and resources for data management, collection, and analysis using statistical process controls.
- Applied Root Cause Analysis to facilitate immediate investigation of significant events.
- Created and led an innovative technical advisory committee for system-wide process improvements.
- Implemented and managed improvement programs for underachieving metrics.
BS In Telecommunications