Recruiting Director Resume
Objective : Efficient self-starter, excellent oral and written communication, organizational skills, strong analytical skills, ability to process documents in an efficient and time sensitive matter, ability to work under multiple deadlines in a fast paced environment, ability to work independently as well as with a team, time management skills, detail oriented, strong interpersonal skills.
Skills : Recruiting, Management.
- Managed large, national and international teams of recruiters.
- Created business plans, establish and manage performance metrics and track results.
- Created, monitored, and drove core metrics associated with successful candidate placement.
- Developed, facilitated and managed best practices for recruiting service delivery.
- Ensured recruiting team's competencies are continually developed and recruiting targets are achieved.
- Assisted clients with developing and executing their succession plans.
- Consulted with CEOs and other top executives on various recruiting issues such.
B.A. In Marketing
Sr. Recruiting Director Resume
Objective : Retail Management/Operations and Financial Services broad experience, especially in sourcing and selecting quality financial advisors that will generate sales and growth to a firm while being retained and valued as an integral part of the infrastructure and profitability of the agency.
Skills : Proficient In MS Word, Excel And Powerpoint In Addition To Lotus Notes. Broad-based Writing Backing.
- Worked directly with Agency Sales Directors to select the best candidates for this critical position.
- Hired as many as 19 representatives in one year.
- Negotiated terms for all local career events/job fairs.
- Approved contracts, register for participation and re-contact all aspirants contacted at these events.
- Maintained centers-of -influence and nominators on a local level to feed active candidate sources to the firm.
- Analyzed candidates' background check reports, identify issues that will prevent FINRA due diligence approval, communicate these issues to candidate and work with them to obtain a speedy resolution for appointment.
- Assisted executive management with development and implementation to expand offices.
Jr. Recruiting Director Resume
Objective : Seeking a future leadership role within a healthcare related environment. Recruiting Director is responsible for recruiting, developing and managing the recruitment process. It includes recruiting, hiring, onboarding and retaining talent in order to build a high-performing team.
Skills : Sales, Sales Management, Recruiting Of Sales Talent, Extensive Sales Experience.
- Responsible for developing a cohesive recruiting strategy to attract and hire the best talent for Kinnex Consulting.
- Worked with executive management to drive recruiting strategies and deliver results.
- Responsible for monitoring and tracking progress against deliverables to ensure recruiting efforts meet the critical business needs of the company.
- Created clear, milestone-based project plans to achieve project goals on schedule.
- Responsible for managing headcount planning and achieving recruiting targets.
- Managed efforts to optimize employment branding, candidate experience, and other recruiting initiatives, tools, and processes.
- Managed the recruiting team, including strategically developing and building out team to achieve company's recruiting priorities.
- Identified and evaluated trends on recruiting, including local conditions, economic conditions, and competitive landscapes to develop innovative strategic plans in anticipation of these rising trends.
- Ensured that the recruiting function is capable and well aligned with the vision and goals of the company through communication and results.
Recruiting Director III Resume
Summary : Performed the Technical Recruiter responsibilities listed below in addition to: Managed a team of four Technical Recruiters.
Skills : Six Sigma Certified, Miller Heiman Certified, Train the Trainer.
- Managed the full recruiting cycle for high-volume positions in a fast-paced environment.
- Closed finance and accounting placements for kpmg, grant thornton, singer lewak,.
- Presented talent acquisition abilities, strengths, highlights and results to clients, sales, executives and recruiting team.
- Worked closely with the hr on talent acquisition/management strategies and compliance.
- Ensured appropriate governance and compliance controls were in place for each client and vendor.
- Built partnerships with vendors, executed contracts and audited and improved partnership results.
- Lead, coached and mentored recruiters and recruiting assistants (team of 25+ direct reports and 2 team leads).
- Worked with the practice and market leaders to understand their talent acquisition needs and defined and executed recruiting strategies that supports their individual business needs.
Management Of Human Resources
Recruiting Director II Resume
Summary : Overver 15 years of experience in motivateing an organization, as a Sales and Marketing Director, by instilling mission, focus, coaching framework and direction to establish a successful sales strategy for any organization. Proven leader with Marketing and Sales arena. A passionate leader with many years of experience in leading teams and departments to look for the marketing niche. Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic sales outcomes through diplomacy, collaboration, motivation, teamwork and thinking out of the box.
Skills : Marketing & Sales Director, Reruiting , Sales Manager, Recruiter, Sales Trainer, Genral Manager.
- Managed and Developed a Sales Force of 45 Army Recruiters to employ ARMY mission by instilling an aggressive attitude of positive attitude that led to a growth of 32% market share growth 6 years Consecutively.
- Served as hiring authority, interviewed international faculty candidates and supervised intern recruitment process.
- Oversaw the training and development between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related issues.
- Analyzed customer feedback, stakeholder equities, and institutional capacity to increase academic throughput.
- Analyzed business processes and implemented solutions resulting in focused partnerships with government and private institutions, expanded fellows recruitment, and the development of a graduate level intern program.
- Streamlined administrative procedures resulting in the transfer or disposal of over $25 million in excess property.
- Served as an Army Recruiter, Company Master Trainer, emphasizing in Sales and marketing.
- Proven Deal closer in Sales in a difficult market area, to include the maintenance of the Army's recruiting management system.
- Prospected, obtained, screened, processed, and orientated Army applicants of entitlements, benefits and Army policies.
Recruiting Director I Resume
Summary : Result oriented IT professional with 16 years of technical recruiting, business development and recruiting management experience in a global organization. Possess strong technical / business acumen and understanding of technical requirements. Extremely knowledgeable of the Information Technology industry in the South Florida Market which includes Miami-Dade, Broward, and West Palm Beach Counties.
Skills : Information Technology, Technical, Recruiter, Business Development.
- Responsible for the full management scope; including interviewing, hiring, training, supervising, coaching, and ongoing development.
- Worked with a team of other Recruiting Directors to develop and implement recruiting standards, measurements and production expectations.
- Monitored performance and productivity against goals.
- Manage and lead daily focus and recap meetings in all 5 offices.
- Prepared and maintained management reports for recruiting staff data.
- Worked with branch leadership to ensure the efforts of the Business Development Managers and Recruiters are cohesive.
- Managed monthly performance evaluation of Recruiters with management staff to ensure satisfactory results.
- Provided assistance to recruiting team as necessary with H1 visa and other difficult issues.
Assistant Recruiting Director Resume
Summary : Highly-motivated, dedicated, and ambitious professional with 10 plus years of diverse experience in Luxury Sales, Management and Operations. Extremely experienced with building and maintaining relationships successfully and providing the highest customer/client satisfaction. Exceptional organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail, proactive and keen ability to anticipate needs while possessing an entrepreneurial spirit.
Skills : Leadership Development (10+ years), Recruiting (10+).
- Responsible for developing and managing recruiting strategies for multiple clients and ensuring the effective use and application of departmental staff and resources.
- Prepared and maintained management control (financial/business planning and scheduling) for all client recruiting needs.
- Participated with other senior managers to establish strategic plans and objectives.
- Worked on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company.
- Participated in corporate development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs, and people.
- Ensured budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements.
- Able to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations, without damage to the relationship.
Associate Recruiting Director Resume
Headline : Entrepreneurial Leader with 20 years of experience in business development & sales, full life cycle recruiting, search and information technology consulting including start-ups and management of sales and recruiting teams. Passionate problem solver and relationship builder seeking the opportunity to provide leadership and business development expertise for a high growth company.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Full Cycle Recruiting, Business Operations.
- Provided comprehensive solutions to the energy, oil and gas, chemicals, environmental, infrastructure and emergency response industries.
- Recruited to direct the Power Business Unit craft recruitment and staffing operations.
- Delivered craft recruitment solutions for field construction and plant services operations.
- Directed the development and implementation of initiatives and strategies to ensure projects are staffed with qualified craft workers.
- Developed and implemented field project recruiting plans.
- Successfully guided recruitment operations transition resulting from CB&I acquisition of The Shaw Group.
- Developed and implemented comprehensive craft recruiting and hiring policy.
- Developed comprehensive Human Resources field operations job descriptions that include general knowledge, skills, and abilities, qualifications/experience, along with career development.
- Participated on corporate task force to develop and implement a comprehensive talent management system.
MBA Business Administration
Recruiting Director/Coordinator Resume
Objective : Guide prospective students through their decision-making process by engaging in a consultative dialogue to explore and uncover student needs and concerns, presenting information in a professional, articulate, and confident manner, and effectively communicating the value proposition of the university.
Skills : Recruiting, HR, Employee Relations, Hr Policies & Procedures.
- Motivated, trained and mentored employees, providing necessary tools to meet or exceed company expectation.
- Fostered workplace diversity and ensured all members remained in compliance with regulatory guidelines.
- Streamlined work processes through well managed scheduling.
- Ensured personnel approaching their Expiration of Term of Service were counseled and shown option and benefits for services in the Reserves Components.
- Conducted briefing for over 250 personnel on benefits and statutory entitlement, Service, disabilities, separation pay, and retirement.
- Reviewed separation orders and personnel records to ensure the accuracy of data to be used in the preparation of various forms and documents.
- Compiled and distributed statistics and reports to upper level management.
- Performed office quality control on all administrated function.
Recruiting Director Resume
Summary : To obtain gainful employment with a well established and reputable company. Manage the recruitment process (internships, short-term placements, full-time hires) by identifying candidates and managing the recruitment team.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel, Salesforce, Spreadsheets, Powerpoint, Peoplesoft, ADP, SAP.
- Managed recruitment process through requisition and posting, screening, interviewing, selection, and offer.
- Build advertising campaign materials with Marketing.
- Participated in regional job fairs and recruitment events.
- Acted as an educational liaison with secondary and post-secondary schools.
- Served on Advisory Boards as appropriate.
- Coordinated and provide training aids, curriculum, advice and technical support.
- Coordinated onboarding of new employees with supervisors and managers.
- Assisted Service in the development of technician development plans.
- Coordinated technician assessment and creation of personalized plans.