Recruiting Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking for job openings within an organization and conduct interviews to determine if they're the right fit.
Skills : Microsoft office, Boolean Searching, Human Resources, Mac OS, Training, Full Desk Recruiting, Salesforce, Networking, Business Development.
- Identified and recruited candidates for various positions within the nonprofit sector.
- Developed pool of candidates and contacts for future placements.
- Performed high-volume, full-cycle recruitment to identify candidates for openings.
- Performed an average of 30-50 phone screens weekly, 40-50 prospecting (cold) calls weekly, and met an average of 10-12 candidates weekly in addition to managing accounts for an average of 30 active temporary placements.
- Managed database queries, ran reports, created lists, conducted extensive networking and headhunting.
- Conducted reference checks and extensive candidate/client research.
- Identified new clients, led business development efforts for the Temporary Division and cultivated client relationships for an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Conducted sales, marketing, and additional projects as needed; attended networking events as needed.
MS In Psychology
Regional Recruiting Manager Resume
Summary : Customer service oriented staffing professional with 20 plus years proven experience, seeking an opportunity to obtain a position where I can utilize my experience and enthusiasm and immediately contribute to a growth oriented company.
Skills : Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Maintained and communicated employment policies and procedures to include recruitment, interviewing and hiring processes.
- Oversee On-Boarding and New Hire Orientation for both properties (union and non-union).
- Created and implemented department goals based on the Pinnacle Core Values.
- Assisted with coaching and developing internal Team Members.
- Provided performance feedback to Employment Representatives and Human Resources Representatives.
- Updated and maintained Standard Operating Procedures for the Recruitment Department.
- Conducted weekly New Hire Orientation for both River City Casino, Lumiere Place Casino & Hotel.
Recruiting Manager/Training Manager Resume
Headline : Demonstrated ability and who is passionate about ensuring individuals achieve their career goals, while also encouraging internal employees in their professional growth and personal development. A visionary with the ability to serve as a catalyst for profitable and orderly workforce change, industrious, well-organized, and effective communicator, knowledgeable regarding improving processes, providing outstanding customer service, effective time management, and overall productivity.
Skills : MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe, Visio, MS Project, SalesForce, etc.
- Made sure that processes were streamlined to ensure that the office ran as efficiently as possible.
- Managed and motivated team of 20 Placement Specialists and Guest Services Representatives to ensure that applicants received superior service.
- Researched and resolved candidate concerns and followed clearly defined policies and procedures.
- Tracked Amazon.com orders and made any necessary adjustments to schedules and placement priorities to ensure a 100% temporary staff fill rate.
- Responded to and effectively resolved any issues, complaints, conflicts, or other problems that arose in a professional and courteous manner.
- Used proprietary technology to communicate with applicants to inform of available job openings, placed online job postings, and assisted with advertising and marketing as needed to drive applicant flow.
- Adhered to strict compliance guidelines regarding accountability of application documentation and timely resolution of any issues with applicant I-9s, drug tests, or other candidate issues.
- Engaged staff through daily interactions and meetings.
HR Recruiting Manager Resume
Summary : Energetic, highly skilled in positive relationship building. Knowledgeable in effective case management. Provide information to client's program services. As a Vista Volunteer I helped provide research on the case management model for outreach as used in many Social Service organizations today. I have worked with various non-profit agencies and acquired skills in working with a diverse clientele, providing supportive services.
Skills : Customer Service, Case Management, Driver.
- Assigned and review the workload of 25-50 employees in the phone center and the recruiting department.
- Generated weekly and daily mandatory federal progress reports outlining community events and activities.
- Interviewed and hired a culturally diverse population to preform outreach duties.
- Implemented Rules, Regulations and policies of the agency.
- Coordinated outreach efforts with various government agencies and community based organizations.
- Analyzed statistical data and resolved problems dealing with workforce profile and productivity.
- Effectively worked with the media to provide an overview of services connected with the Census.
National Recruiting Manager Resume
Objective : An opportunity to offer my insight and willingness to share my experience within your organization. The education I have received, along with my collective work experience will provide a solid base to handle the challenges of this position.
Skills : Microsoft office, Microsoft excel, Microsoft powerpoint, Forklift, Warehouse Management.
- Promoted to lead the recruitment function.
- Delivered a smooth implementation of our applicant tracking system.
- Budget responsibility within recruiting function.
- Provide trainings sessions on multiple recruitment topics.
- Lead recruitment efforts for a variety of positions by developing recruiting strategies, screening candidates, coordinate interviews, and provide benefit overviews.
- Experience in directing the work of our Corporate Recruiter and Recruiting Coordinator.
- Assist with the coordination of relocations.
- Attend job fair and career expos as necessary.
B.S. In Business
Senior Recruiting Manager Resume
Summary : Over five years' warehouse and customer service experience. Strong work ethic, decision making skills, professional demeanor, and great initiative. Proficient at quickly learning new procedures and taking ownership of diverse projects.
Skills : Change Management, Employee Relations, Recruiting, Onboarding, Strong Communication Skills, Strong Organizational Skills, Strong Work Ethic, Career Development.
- Developed and executed association's strategic plan for new Recruiting Program initiative.
- Designed and developed a recruiting function.
- Established a liaison to colleges and universities to promote agency career opportunities, supported the creation of insurance curricula, and facilitated the placement of graduates.
- Developed and initiated an online career center and job posting service.
- Served as a consultant to member agents in the recruiting/hiring process and as a mentor to graduates in internship/job placement process.
- Proactively sourced qualified candidates utilizing multiple tools, such as Internet, referral networking, event planning, recruiting firms, and college/university recruiting.
- Developed a candidate evaluation system specific to independent insurance agencies.
Social Media Recruiting Manager Resume
Objective : Explaining technical information in an easy to understand mannor. Although I do enjoy sales, being in IT as a systems admin would be my dream job.
Skills : Linux, Apache, Sql Server, Microsoft Office, Desktop Support, Networking, Good Working Knowledge Of TCP/IP, Including DNS, HTTP, FTP, And SSH.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position within the company.
- Efficiently and effectively filled open positions.
- Conducted regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Developed a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Researched and recommended new source for candidate recruiting.
- Built networks to find qualified candidates.
- Posted openings in newspaper advertisements w/professional organization, and in other position appropriate venues.
Area Recruiting Manager Resume
Objective : Experienced manager with demonstrated ability to lead teams to produce quality outcomes in all aspects of organizational objectives. Proven leader with highest standards for personal and professional conduct. Expert at leading teams in high stress situations with proven track record in strategic planning and people development. US Army Veteran with six years experience in combat operations and three years experience in recruiting operations.
Skills : Relationship Management, Recruiting, Account Management, Business Development, Sales, Salesforce, Sales Management, Training & Development, Training, Negotiation.
- Included the direction and leadership of an Army Recruiting Office to meet the recruiting goals established by the recruiting command.
- Maintained professional relationships with high school and college administration, faculty, and students as well as other community and governmental leaders.
- Implemented and maintained recruiting production work flow through web based and software management systems.
- Developed marketing plans and SWOT analysis to identify and overcome production short falls.
- Planned and managed the execution of all community outreach activities within 964 square mile area of responsibility.
- Assessed training needs of recruiting staff and implemented training as needed.
- Ensured staff operated within rules and regulations as outlined in command policy.
- Conducted quality assurance inspections of all government employment applications and contracts.
Recruiting Manager II Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Recruiting Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Sales, Marketing, Recruiting, Training & Development, Retail, Management, Public Speaking, Social Media Management, Leadership Development, Customer Service, Microsoft Office.
- Maintain an active local candidate pipeline for key positions and conduct screening interviews.
- Assist recruiting efforts by scheduling and coordinating interviews with candidates and hiring managers.
- Manage candidate database, enter candidate resumes and status changes, manage job postings, and ensure all open/closed positions are up to date.
- Maintain responsibility for entry, maintenance and integrity of data in the Applicant Tracking System.
- Create job requisitions and post roles on internal and external career boards.
- Schedule interviews working as the liaison between hiring manager and candidate.
- Collect interview feedback from hiring managers.
- Identify opportunities for improving the candidate experience.
Recruiting Manager II Resume
Headline : Recruiting Manager, Business Office Manager and Registration Manager with over 10 years of experience in Healthcare operations within fast-paced environments; Familiar with aspects of daily business operations including Human Resource, Recruiting, Financial Operations, Medical Billing, Scheduling and numerous administrative functions; Detail-oriented, accurate, and dependable, with an uncompromising work ethic.
Skills : Employee Relations, team player.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Efficiently and effectively fill open positions.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Build networks to find qualified passive candidates.
- Post openings in newspaper advertisements, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
Recruiting Manager III Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Recruiting Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Talent Management Talent Acquisition.
- Directed the recruiting and job order fulfillment activity of the Professional Recruiters and Permanent Placement Consultants in three Manpower Professional offices.
- Maintained the Order Management Process from receiving to completing an open position; ability to comprehend complex job orders and qualify job orders efficiently.
- Implemented and managed a detailed marketing program of personal sales calls, telephone sales, direct mail, in-office demonstrations, and public relations for each office.
- Implemented and monitored activities designed to recruit, train, and retain temporary exempt and non-exempt employees needed to fill all available positions.
- Trained the recruiters and Professional Placement Consultants in the effective utilization of online social networking, i.e., Linked In, Facebook, Twitter, internet job boards.
- Delivered high quality service to customers and candidates by matching the individual's skills with the customer needs.
- Regularly attended networking events and career fairs on behalf of the company to recruit talented candidates to fill our job opportunities.
Bachelors In Business Administration
Recruiting Manager Resume
Headline : Producer of positive results; highly creative and passionate with a strong dedication to personal growth and career advancement; strongly committed to achievement and overall success. Notable as an energetic, aggressive and results oriented professional with a solid foundation in all aspects of business management, consulting sales, executive/HR recruiting, operations, administration, project management and customer service, enhanced by highly developed analytical and problem resolution skills.
Skills : All Microsoft Programs, Photoshop, Quick Books, Management and Customer Service.
- Dedicated Staffing Manager for the worlds recognized a leader in specialized financial staffing, in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, auditing, credit and collections, data entry, finance, payroll and taxation, and management consulting.
- Responsible for client development and sales growth by selling services for the temporary project and/or full-time staffing solutions.
- Strategized with teammates and upper management weekly to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
- Conducted sales calls and business to business presentations to key decision makers and senior level executives for the purpose of selling services to prospective clients and building on existing client relationships.
- Negotiated bill rates and conversation fees with clients.
- Candidate development; interviewed, screened and identified temporary, temporary to hire and permanent opportunities for candidates while providing ongoing contact offering professional and value-added career guidance.
- Located additional opportunities to contribute to business through referrals, consistent participation in networking organizations and events to solidify a presence in the local marketplace.