Regional General Manager Resume
Headline : An innovative, results oriented administrator with a strong medical and business background and over 20 years of leadership experience. Proven track record in operations management, sales, sales management, strategic planning, and new business development. Demonstrated expertise in planning, marketing, team building, and client/patient relations.
Skills : Customer Service, Staffing, Staffing, Staff Development, Scheduling, Cost Control.
- Responsible for 6 outpatient laser surgery centers, 2 surgeon practices and 2 satellite centers with $45 million in annual revenue.
- Developed and maintained sales and marketing strategy for the region to ensure growth.
- Recruited, trained, developed, and managed personnel to direct day to day functions of centers.
- Maintained relationships with surgeons, optometric affiliates and other key business partners.
- Identified, analyzed, and developed new business opportunities.
- Maintained status as the highest revenue and procedure volume region in company.
- Worked with several cross-functional teams within the organization to help develop and implement the corporate structure and future organizational business strategy.
- Increased procedure volumes resulting in increased revenue of 80%.
Associates In Nursing
Sr. Regional General Manager Resume
Summary : To achieve a position in Management where experience and skills, coupled with a high degree of motivation, will be of mutual benefit.
Skills : Licensed in Food Service, Public Health and ServSafe.
- Leveraged internal and external partnerships to maximize the achievement of business goals.
- Analyzed and mitigated risk to the region, including labor threats, compliance needs, and federal regulations; monitored internal and external risk opportunities for the company.
- Led community outreach and involvement initiatives.
- Managed a regional team of 11 direct reports by providing clarity of vision, prioritizing resources and facilitating alignment of team objectives.
- Designed multiyear growth strategies to deliver increased market share.
- Ensured acquisition of competitive talent by directing human resource assets.
- Managed the overall financial performance of the region by analyzing and reconciling reports.
- Created and administered budgets, provided cost control advice to store managers.
Jr. Regional General Manager Resume
Summary : Professional leader of sales and operations seeking a leadership role with a quality company to use skills in sales development, operational excellence, talent development, financial analysis, to increase profits and ensure the mission of the company is accomplished.
Skills : Inventory Management, Opera, Holidex, Excel, Data Entry, Payroll.
- Completed responsibility for running $12,000,000 annual revenue organization.
- Transitioned family owned franchise units through two multi-billion dollar corporate acquisitions during ongoing plea negotiations with State of Connecticut.
- Built strong management teams.
- Reduced bad debt, from annual rate of $40,000 to $5,000 Refocused advertising programs to meet market challenges.
- Reduced costs by renegotiating over 80% of vendor agreements and by implementing a hands on management policy.
- Recruited and trained general managers for the division.
- Overviewed design and construction process of two-water treatment plants, as ordered by a court mandated stipulated judgment, and delivered projects on time and under budget.
BS In Business
Regional General Manager III Resume
Summary : Being in management many years has given an exceptional knowledge on the importance of customer service, people skills, product quality and logistics of business operations.
Skills : Financial Analysis, Financial Modeling.
- Documented management services and solutions provider recently purchased by Ricoh.
- Orchestrated activities of over 80 account management employees overseeing more than 20 account locations with full leadership responsibility for the Management Services department.
- Ensured P&L accountability, employee retention, asset management, and contract renewals.
- Collaborated with sales personnel on all contracts and participated in critical sales calls.
- Assured the accuracy of monthly billing.
- Oversaw servicing, upgrading, and maintenance of equipment.
- Delivered monthly reports and business analysis to Regional Vice President.
- Ensured customer satisfaction and account retention.
Bachelor Of Science
Regional General Manager II Resume
Headline : Over 10+ years of multi-disciplinary Regional General Manager experiences in the industrial field. Most of the experience is focusing on subsea tools and operations analysis for Oil/Gas fields. Involved in general and project management scopes including financial analysis, business planning, project budgeting and quality systems.
Skills : Autocad, Autocad Inventor, CTRs, Proposals, Management Experience, Feasibility, Planning.
- Procured facility hand and heavy tools.
- Established a document numbering system for controlling purchase orders, invoices, sales quotas, and sales orders.
- Handled logistics needs for domestic and international shipments.
- Handled HR duties on payroll transactions, tax withholding, and employee assessment.
- Handled and supervised corporate bookkeeping processes, sales tax filing and income tax returns.
- Corresponded to RFQ inquiries from customers with quotes, delivery times, and sales terms and conditions.
- Improved overall standards, sales, and profitability of a turnaround region.
Regional General Manager I Resume
Summary : Looking to provide significant project management knowledge by contribut- ing both military and civilian education and experience. A dedicated professional with a history of exceptional performance and the proven ability to offer top-quality executive sales and operations management.
Skills : Cash Handling, Hospitality, Housekeeping, Customer Service.
- Responsible for creating/implementing sales strategies designed to increase market share for voice, broadband, and Pay-Go products.
- Managed a 250-person organization consisting of direct and indirect sales, national retail, and product distribution, marketing, operations, finance, P&L, and product management.
- Achieved a 40% increase in profitable market share growth in 30 months resulting from new subscriber growth and significant customer churn reduction.
- Generated 10% of the entire company's subscriber base which contributed 20% of the entire company's profitability targets.
- Designed to expand voice coverage and enable a new wireless broadband product.
- Managed 8 market leaders responsible for increasing the sales performance of all wireless products through each of the sales channels consisting of company-owned stores, indirect dealer stores.
- Increased and relocated company-owned stores.
- Replaced and relocated 30% of the entire market's indirect distribution.
- Identified and recruited new indirect distribution resulting in increased sales productivity per location.
Regional General Manager/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Creative leader and decision maker with proven record of achievement in the successful operation, growth and profitability of multiple high volume food service facilities. Strong emphasis on employee development and team building. Skilled with business start-ups, expansion and turn-arounds.
Skills : Marketing, Demand Generation, Direct Marketing, Sales Strategy, Business Development.
- Directed food and beverage service operations for facilities in the northeast and Midwest.
- Developed pro-formas, created food service contracts, hired managerial personnel, put together budgets and financial plans.
- Worked to improve client relations.
- Explored new business opportunities.
- Attended trade association conferences.
- Implemented strict sanitation standards.
- Concentrated on turning around poorly performing facilities.
- Negotiated union contracts.
- Created food and beverage themes.
A.A. In Photography
Regional General Manager/Representative Resume
Summary : An accomplished hospitality executive with a natural and decisive leadership style and proven ability to model and demand high standards of professional values, conduct and ethics. Recruiting and hiring the best people and providing the training and leadership to enable them to exceed individual and team goals.
Skills : General Supervisor, General Manager.
- Represented property teams to corporate leadership, clients, and vendors.
- Recruited and mentored executive management teams.
- Assisted the corporate labor relations team in negotiating and managing union contracts.
- Planned and implemented capital expenditure and facility improvement projects.
- Oversaw guest service standards, performance improvement, and environmental management systems.
- Managed separation of General Manager and Human Resources Director from 400 room luxury property in Canada.
- Hired a new team and transferred management with no adverse legal ramifications.
- Made case for a capital improvement project at international Four-Star property.
Asst. Regional General Manager Resume
Summary : Results-oriented, Regional General Manager, professional with 25+ years leadership experience. Outstanding success in driving growth, controlling cost and developing employees. Committed to continuous improvement through evaluation and action.
Skills : Negotiation, Operations Management, Sales Management.
- Led the team of 400+ employees with over $200 million in annual revenue.
- Motivated and drove the team in sales execution of revenue growth.
- Ensured key objectives were clearly communicated and executed at all levels.
- Identified areas of opportunity and developed processes cascaded and implemented throughout the organization.
- Collaborated with COE stakeholders to ensure maximization of revenue and profits.
- Implemented strategic initiatives and cost control measures.
- Communicated values, strategies, and objectives assigning accountabilities.
Bachelor Of Arts
Regional General Manager Resume
Headline : Highly motivated and successful manager adept in building strong relationships with staff members and consumers. Driven to increase revenue through innovative management techniques. Excellent written and verbal skills combined with a diligent work ethic.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel.
- Recruits, interviews and selects new employees. disciplines and discharges employees when necessary.
- Supervises the training of all personnel.
- Evaluates employee performance.
- Conducts staff meetings.
- Keeps accurate and detailed documentation of personnel discipline issues, utilizing forms and procedures Responsible for maintaining Brand Standards throughout the Hotel.
- Meets all financial review dates and corporate directed programs in a timely fashion.
- Manages all aspects of P&L by controlling costs and achieving budgeted goals.
- Maintains an up-to-date General Ledger and Accounts Receivable.