Rehabilitation Aide Resume
Summary : Quality-focused Physical Therapy and Occupational Therapy Assistant committed to approaching administrative tasks with tenacity and attention to detail.
Skills : Customer Service, Data Entry.
- Maintained accurate records of patient care, condition, progress, and concerns.
- Monitored vital signs, such as blood pressure and pulse.
- Responded appropriately to the physical, emotional and developmental needs of patients.
- Assisted patients with bathing, oral hygiene, grooming, feeding, and elimination.
- Helped patients move in and out of beds, baths, wheelchairs, and automobiles.
- Scheduled and accompanied clients to medical appointments.
- Maintained a clean, healthy and safe environment.
- Assisted with patient transfer and ambulation.
- Performed clerical duties, such as word processing, data entry, answering phones and filing.
Sr. Rehabilitation Aide Resume
Summary : To obtain Rehabilitation Aide position in a well-established physical therapy facility to develop growth in the profession while waiting to take the national examination.
Skills : Data Entry, Patient Scheduling, Patient Care, Receptionist.
- Assists the licensed clinicians with the nontreatment aspects of therapy services, following universal precautions, in a manner that is consistent with our core values, and consistent with the Occupational, Physical and Speech Therapy practice acts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Assists with transfer and set up of patients as requested by staff within the occupational, speech and physical therapy and nursing departments.
- Checks in and escorts patients to appropriate treatment areas informs attending therapist of patient's presence in the clinic and awaits further direction from the therapist on the next steps in patient's activities for that session.
- Applies modalities and supports patient care in a manner consistent with the Occupational, Physical and Speech Therapy Practice Acts of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
- Completes assigned clerical duties such as daily logs, registration, filing patients charges and scheduling both in and outpatients as requested.
- Informs the attending licensed clinician of the patient's verbal and non-verbal response to treatment.
- Demonstrates knowledge of all safety, fire, evacuation, emergency care and disaster policies and procedures, including proper body mechanics and lifting techniques.
- Discusses the care of patients with licensed clinicians prior to initiating patient activities.
Bachelors Of Science
Jr. Rehabilitation Aide Resume
Objective : Rehabilitation Aide with 12 years of patient charting, insurance approvals for medical supplies and office supplies, appointment scheduling for patients with Therapists.
Skills : Audio Technician/ Producer, Microsoft Office, ECG Interpretation.
- Transported patients/residents to and from treatment areas.
- Prepared patients/residents for treatment.
- Assisted in treatment as directed by the therapist.
- Maintained a professional and safe environment for all patients Performing clerical work and computerized activities.
- Recorded all daily treatment charges per approved billing guidelines.
- Coordinated all denial claims with the corporate and business office manager.
- Coordinated work activities with members of all departments within the facility.
Bachelor's In Science
Rehabilitation Aide III Resume
Summary : Rehabilitation Aide experience in direct patient care, electronic medical record, and minimal administrative skills.
Skills : Medical Terminology, Direct Patient Care.
- Assisted developmentally delayed persons with all activities of daily living.
- Assisted with grooming, feeding, emotional, and physical needs.
- Provided laundry services for resident.
- Supervised outings and creative activities.
- Documented all activity throughout the day including food and drink intake.
- Responsible for group of 4 to 6 persons in a day.
- Responsible that they are feed, toileted, and stimulated with through assigned activity.
- Maintained leadership qualities.
Rehabilitation Aide II Resume
Objective : Support and educate clients in developing or maintaining skills that promote meaningful engagement in activities of daily living. Extensive experience in geriatrics and rehabilitation.
Skills : Rehabilitation, Group Facilitation, Health And Wellness Promotion.
- Assisted physical and occupational therapists during treatment sessions for clients with varying chronic and acute medical conditions with the intention of supporting clients in achieving goals of independence.
- Observed and aided client performance and safety during rehabilitation exercises and activities of daily living routines in order to effectively communicate personal evaluations and clients' vitals to the therapist.
- Organized and sanitized patient care areas using infection control techniques and record-keeping according to OSHA standards.
- Utilized Vision software for medical billing purposes.
- Scheduled for all therapy disciplines around residents' personal schedules using Excel and Outlook software.
- Sent and received interoffice emails via Outlook.
- Arranged with kitchen staff for early meal trays as directed by dor and therapy staff.
Rehabilitation Aide I Resume
Objective : Experience in the Healthcare sector ranging from clinical care to administrative responsibility, proven record of reliability and responsibility. Self-motivated, efficient, resourceful and reliable under pressure.
Skills : MIcrosoft Office, Microsoft Word, NextGen.
- Worked under the supervision of the physical therapist and the occupational therapist for patient care needs.
- Greeted patients, gathering information for data processing, pulling patient charts, filing, collecting and delivering mail for department.
- Entered patient schedules into the system, logging new pressure garment orders for in-house and bio-concepts.
- Covered for receptionist, transferring calls, updating messages, using hospital paging system.
- Inputted information/data inappropriate application, notifying therapist on any updates for their patients.
- Transported patients through-out the facility, setting up pre and post interventions.
- Did pre and post sessions with patients under the supervision of the therapist.
Rehabilitation Aide/Specialist Resume
Summary : Flexible and honorable professional with proven Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and Customer Service experience in Hospital settings seeking to provide unparalleled support.
Skills : Cooking, Nurse, Director, Management, Home Health.
- Provided direct patient care including telemetry monitoring.
- Supervised staff of six CNAs, and one Rehabilitation Aide, in providing nursing care for two floors, 35 patients each.
- Monitored blood glucose, labs, therapeutic drug levels, and equipment.
- Performed assessments, treatments, and documentation.
- Organized staff/patient assignments and patient care.
- Prepared and arranged vegetables and fruits for salads and garnishes using hand and electric food service equipment. Sets up and decorates salad bars.
- Cleaned equipment, work area, utensils, and refrigerator.
- Estimated and requested raw food products.
Rehabilitation Aide/Analyst Resume
Headline : Dynamic medical professional with demonstrated capabilities in Healthcare Administration, patient records, hospital correspondence, clerical functions and physician communication.
Skills : Staining And Culture Of Microorganisms.
- Provided assistance with patient care operational activities.
- Maintained knowledge of, and follow, relevant departmental hospital policies and procedures.
- Participated in annual mandated hospital department education and training initiatives.
- Responsible for on-call patient coverage for all cost centers within 25-miles radius of hospital.
- Assisted and carried patient transportation/activities as needed.
- Ensured cleanliness of assigned areas and medical equipment.
- Monitored hospital department inventory and assure adequate stock.
Bachelor Of Health
Rehabilitation Aide/Coordinator Resume
Headline : Seeking a challenging career Rehabilitation Aide position that will allow to serve employers goals while continuing personal and professional growth and development.
Skills : Office Assistant, Bilingual Spanish.
- Worked with individuals that suffer from traumatic brain injuries and spinal cord injuries.
- Assisted individuals with regaining a level of control of lost functions.
- Provided support in establishing and maintaining personal relationships.
- Completed necessary paperwork and converse with clients over the phone.
- Assisted in the movement and transfer of patients with mobility impairments.
- Prepared meals and tube feeding.
- Provided transpiration to clients for personal appointments and activities.
BS In Psychology
Rehabilitation Aide Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging and rewarding position in human services with a reputable establishment that utilizes background in developmental psychology, applied behavioral therapy and human services case management.
Skills : First Aid, RCFE Certified, CPR & BLS Certified.
- Prepared treatment room for patients by following prescribed procedures and protocols.
- Prepared patients for physical therapy treatment by assisting patients in physical therapy apparel or apertures.
- Provided information to patients by answering questions and requests.
- Educated patients by demonstrating the proper use of equipment and exercise routines.
- Maintained patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintained a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Provided equipment and supplies by sterilizing and delivering equipment and supplies to the treatment area.
- Ensured the operation of physical therapy equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements.