Residential House Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in the healthcare field that would provide an opportunity to provide excellent patient care.
Skills : EMR, Next Gen, Next Gen, Microsoft Office, Windows, Medi-Tech, Echno.
- Managed and streamlined administrative processes and requirements in consultation with affiliated senior managers, including but not limited to Fiscal Services, Human Resources, Information Services, Housing, and Maintenance functions.
- Assigned and monitor scheduling of staff to ensure program coverage, and budget compliance.
- Ensured that staff receives appropriate certifications and training to perform duties adequately.
- Participated in admission process of residents and develops discharge plans, to include intake, psychosocial assessments, and development of appropriate resident services.
- Assisted residents with psychosocial issues and provides assistance as appropriate.
- Developed behavior plans in conjunction with clinical team and/or guardian/family as appropriate.
- Coordinated service planning and other meetings with residents, guardians and/or family members a minimum of once annually according to program funding requirements.
Sr. Residential House Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking employment with a company where can grow professionally and personally while serving your organization and establishing a career.
Skills : Secretarial, Microsoft Office, Filing, Organization, Data Entry, Customer Service.
- Assisted individuals with preparation of daytime activities; encourage good personal hygiene, and behavior appropriate in their home or apartment.
- Assisted individuals engaging in daily chores.
- Assisted Direct Care Supervisor in the assessment of each individuals(s) abilities, interests and need areas toward independent living.
- Assisted Direct Care Supervisor in the development of each ISP.
- Assisted individuals as needed in grocery shopping, menu planning, meal preparation and clean up.
- Handled emergency situations appropriately, (according to DDS policies).
- Utilized crisis interventions when necessary.
Master Of Education
Jr. Residential House Manager Resume
Headline : To obtain a job position within chosen field that will challenge and allow to use education, skills and past experiences in a way that is mutually beneficial to both employer and allow for future growth and advancement.
Skills : Trained by CPR First Aid American Heart Association.
- Served on the staff team, working to create a healthy environment to bring about positive changes in the behaviors, attitudes, and values of youth residing in the facility.
- Maintained liaison with community care staff and communicates with parents of youth regarding individual case planning and progress.
- Maintained daily communication with team members regarding individual and group behavior.
- Provided leadership to the staff team in the development of team strategies toward achievement of program goals and objectives.
- Provided a confidential communication link between the staff team and the youth group to ensure that youth group requests, recommendations to the team and decisions are clearly communicated.
- Represented the staff team at court hearings as requested.
- Represented the staff team at court hearings as requested.
Residential House Manager III Resume
Headline : Extensive experience working with diverse groups of individuals. a adaptable and quick learner who works well independently or as a team member. a creative problem solver who consistently finds solutions that neutralizes and diffuses situations. highly focused individual in a high volume atmosphere.
Skills : Microsoft Office, 8+ Years Of Customer Service, Database Management, AP Billing, Multi-line Reception, Nursing Assistant Clinical Duties.
- Assisted clients with developmental disabilities with daily activities such as personal hygiene and grooming, nutrition, house cleaning and restroom visits.
- Scheduled and escorted to medical appointments.
- Responsible for prompt and accurate medication dispense as directed by nurse.
- Monitored and recorded physical health complaints.
- Created weekly activity schedule that are in compliance with capabilities of each consumer.
- Documented daily, weekly and monthly data of consumer's progress.
- Provided transportation for all scheduled community outings.
Residential House Manager II Resume
Objective : Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail. Flexible team player committed to promoting independence of residents/patients. Compassionate, knowledgeable, experienced health care provider with focus on working with MH/MR community. Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills, able to quickly develop rapport, maintains confidentiality. CPR and First Aide Certified, working knowledge of medication administration and monitoring.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, Powerpoint, And Various Other Computer Systems.
- Guided staff and enhance productivity by communicating job expectations; monitoring and appraising work performance; coaching, counseling and providing constructive feedback; run staff meetings and in-service trainings; recommend and implement formal corrective action, when appropriate.
- Trained of assistant residential manager to be in-charge when manager is not available.
- Enhanced quality of life for consumers by working as a team with consumers, staff, advocates, service coordinators and others to develop and implement meaningful, goal-oriented activities and experiences.
- Attended required yearly trainings pertaining to crisis prevention and intervention as well as other site specific trainings as needed.
- Maintained site compliance to regulatory requirements by: maintaining current knowledge of new and existing regulations.
- Achieved financial objectives by working cooperatively with director and accounting departments for budgetary purposes.
- Managed building and vehicle upkeep by monitoring conditions, identifying needed repairs and other concerns to ensure timely repairs and maintenance.
- Ensured direct care staff and consumers have 24/7 access to management by participating in a system of on-call coverage during off-hours.
- Provided overall supervision and direct care of 12 residents in a residential setting.
Residential House Manager I Resume
Summary : Seeking an entry level position with a company which offers stability and growth potential. Willing to relocate and eventually would like to advance to a management position.
Skills : Great Interpersonal Communication, Bilingual.
- Provided supervision in a community residences.
- Coordinated training related paperwork.
- Prepared the work schedule and makes adjustments as needed in order to maintain adequate staff coverage in the unit at all times.
- Directed the activities and outlines the duties and responsibilities of the direct support staff in providing 24-hour operation of the program.
- Conducted personnel action process, assisting in the selection and disciplinary process and makes recommendations to the program coordinator.
- Provided guidance, counseling and management of inappropriate and maladaptive behavior to residents as needed.
- Administered medication when needed.
- Implemented unit wide and individual behavior management plans consistently.
- Conducted weekly inspections and completes unit evaluation for cleanliness and safety.
Assistant Residential House Manager Resume
Objective : Residential Counselor and monitoring specialist driven to promote client health and safety by actively listening, showing compassion and offering constructive input, focused on building strong and supportive relationships with clients, staff and management. Dedicated to providing exceptional care and devising creative treatment plans for adults dealing with emotional, physical, homelessness and mental health issues.
Skills : Caregiver, Microsoft Office, Production.
- Interviewed and assessed an average of 4 incoming residents per week.
- Led 5 group therapy sessions each week.
- Collected and analyzed data on individual clients using records, tests, interviews and professional sources.
- Conducted 3 one-on-one counseling sessions per week.
- Revised treatment plans based on clients progress.
- Administered oral medications, following physician's prescriptions and programs procedures by documenting dosage times and dates in the medical log book.
- Counseled clients to help them understand and overcome personal, social and behavioral problems.
- Supervised the residential programs for day and evenings.
- Transported clients to and from outside meetings, appointments and Court appearances in company vehicle.
High School Diploma
Associate Residential House Manager Resume
Objective : Dependable manager bringing management experience and a willingness to take on added responsibility to meet tight deadlines.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, Editing, Data Entry, Case Management, Calendaring, Meeting Planning.
- Responsible to provide supervision and protective oversight of assigned individuals throughout scheduled shift assignment to ensure their safety and well-being.
- Ensured the protection of the individuals' rights.
- Ensured the health and safety of the environment.
- Ensured documentations of all program reporting requirements, adaptive equipment, incident reports, fire drills, etc.
- Ensured implantation of behavior plans and record data.
- Ensured individuals are properly assisted with dressing, grooming, toileting, personal hygiene and other supports as needed.
- Supported the hiring and training of direct care staff to ensure compliance with performance standards as it relates to agency requirements, mission, goals and principles.
Assistant Residential House Manager I Resume
Objective : Motivated teaching professional with over 15 years experience addressing the needs of children and adults with different disabilities and over 10 years experience working in a supervisory position. Specialty areas include acting as a liaison between staff and administration, conducting staff trainings and seminars and ensuring compliance with federal, state and company policies and procedures.
Skills : MS Office, Excel.
- Oversaw a staff of five direct support staff members.
- Ensured policies and rules are followed regarding the care of residents.
- Prepared menus and meals for residents.
- Tracked behavior data.
- Prepared schedules, reports and other documents regarding the operation of the residence.
- Met with behaviorists regarding progress plans for residents.
- Maintained relationships with parents, state coordinators, doctors and resident's employers.
Residential House Manager Resume
Objective : To use the skills and knowledge acquired as a CPS working in the mental health field for more than four years. To take advantage of other trainings through the Institute of Recovery and Intellectual Disabilities to become a well equipped facilitator.
Skills : Provide Training For Incarcerated Certified Peer Specialist, Provide Community Integration.
- Maintained the overall operations of the house and delegate responsibilities to key individuals that have advanced from the blackout stage of the program.
- Oversaw individual finances and collect rent when it is due.
- Assisted with the applications for DPA and Social Security and medical benefits.
- Escorted and arranged escorts to ensure all medical, drug and alcohol and mental health appointments are attended.
- Monitored behaviors and activities that would not be conducive to that of a safe and therapeutic recovering environment.
- Facilitated two hour topic driven groups, one to three times a week.
- Utilized engagement strategies that promote: self- actualization and personal accountability.