Technical Delivery Manager Resume
Headline : Twenty plus years experience working in program/project management, eighteen of those with the federal government, from managing customer needs to requirements gathering, design, testing, implementation and documentation of IT and financial systems. Project Management Professional (PMP) with strong communication, leadership and organizational skills; also a graduate of the Global Project Management Excellence program.
Skills : Microsoft Project, Visio, MS Office, Project Management, Business Analysis, Software Development, Systems Analysis, Systems Management, DBA.
- Worked with the team on a daily basis to make sure their projects stayed on target and within budget.
- Attended the weekly Change Control Board (CCB) meetings for all projects.
- Resolved managerial and technical problems with the client, staff and third party vendors.
- Met with the client on a regular basis to review any issues or concerns.
- Proactively communicated and resolved issues across all levels of the organization that impacted project success.
- Always made sure upper management was aware of any issues or risks prior to their occurrence.
- Instituted consolidated management reporting on all aml enhancement based efforts in progress or in the pipeline for a total of 9 overall development, audit and dnp compliance projects in parallel.
B. A. In Journalism
Sr. Technical Delivery Manager Resume
Headline : Passionate, focused and tireless technologist with a great record of having led several successful large projects in the Java/Big-Data domain. Leading from the front gives the ability to motivate teams to achieve difficult and challenging goals. Especially adept at leading new product development from start to maturity.
Skills : Cloud Computing, Digital Marketing, Big Data, Ecommerce, IOT, Pre Sales, Solutions Architect.
- Managed 15-20 Bank of America resources and 6-8 contract resources working at three vendor locations.
- Successfully delivered products meeting all goals for schedule, quality and budget within a very aggressive delivery timetable that included a pilot .
- Responsible for all development, testing, and implementation involving 14 separate file exchanges with bank vendors and business partners.
- Architectured, designed, and developed new solutions and also to support / maintain the existing contact center solutions.
- Worked with the customer in strategic design process and translate business needs into technical system solutions, prepare technical documentation for developers and assisting with development of test plans.
- Researched, architecture, designed, wrote and tests new software programs.
- Enhanced existing systems by analyzing and identifying areas for improvement/modification.
Master In Science
Jr. Technical Delivery Manager Resume
Objective : A chartered civil engineer with over 15-years experience in civil infrastructure planning, design and construction supervision. Passionate advocate for sustainable design with a track record of championing sustainable design initiatives to achieve project cost savings and enhanced project outcomes. Innovative change-agent having developed standard designs for water utility client to improve construction safety and capital cost savings.
Skills : Business Intelligence, Biotech, Telecom, Court, Finance,.
- Provides a broad portfolio of business and technology solutions to help its clients worldwide improve their business performance, employing over a hundred thousand employees and annual revenues exceeding $470 million.
- Oversees all process and business development functions, including new tool rollouts, key account management, customer relationship development, contract negotiations, and change management compliance.
- Holds P&L and budget responsibilities.
- Manages all compliancy audits for the Tulsa Data Centers (ISO:9001, SAS70, SOX).
- Provides cross-functional team training, coaching, and mentoring.
- Directs change management analysts and change managers for the US Central Hub region supporting 5,000 plus changes a month.
- Responsible for daily and weekly Problem Management reviews with Front Line Leaders up to Executive Vice President, including action plans and Go-to-Green efforts.
Asst. Technical Delivery Manager Resume
Summary : Technical Delivery Project Manager with expertise in application requirements definition, proposal creation, user and technical documentation, process and training development, document management, business process improvement and workflow analysis, with an impressive record of successful application and system integration projects.
Skills : Team Leadership, Managing Project Resources, Problem Solving Complex Problems, Conflict Avoidance, Conflict Avoidance, Budget Management, Calm Under Pressure.
- Managed relationship between new BAC and legacy MBNA team members while simultaneously achieving aggressive timeline.
- Delivered the Visa Tap and Pay Feature for Bank of Credit Cards Ensured both efforts adhered to guidelines set forth by the Americans with .
- Integrated existing software products (getting incompatible platforms to work together, analyzing, designing or creating code to link them).
- Designed total solution involving multiple systems for large organizations, occasionally involving the use of third party hardware and software.
- Maintained the systems by monitoring, identifying and correcting software defects.
- Assisted with writing deployment and operational documentation.
- Collaborated closely with other virtual team members, such as VUI Designers, Project Managers, Opportunity Architects, Sales and Marketing professionals.
BS In Engineering
Associate Technical Delivery Manager Resume
Summary : An accomplished, results-driven, IT network infrastructure professional with extensive leadership, engineering, operational, and program/project management experience. Possesses excellent communication, resource management, organizational, and analytical capabilities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Visio, Powerpoint, XML, JIRA, ALM, API'S.
- Provided technical leadership and guidance to network engineering teams performing designs, consulting and deep technical support for Fortune 500 clients such as General Motors, Arvin Meritor, Bristol Meyer Squibb, Bank of America, Freddie Mac, and Con-way.
- Worked activity was performed based on ITIL processes and practices for service delivery and support.
- Directed network engineering for HP Data Centers in support of approximately 300 clients from all industry sectors.
- Supported new client on-boarding, hardware and technology refresh, software code upgrades, virtual private cloud deployments and account shutdowns.
- Managed multi-million dollar budgets and staff sizes of 25+ global network engineering resources while continually driving efficiency gains and cost optimization.
- Supported the decommissioning of over 8,500 infrastructure devices (e.g., network, storage, servers) and systems as the network technical lead for the GM account shutdown.
- Executed the successful onboarding of Con-way as a new client.
MS Graduate Studies In Consumer Science, Political Science
Technical Delivery Manager III Resume
Summary : 10 years of experience within the Information Technology field with experience as a Delivery Manager, Technical Delivery Manager, Technical Lead, Lead Designer/Developer and Systems Analyst in the financial industry.
Skills : Agile Development, Sdlc, Technical Writing, Training, Data Analysis, Data Warehousing, Problem Solving, Program Management, Project Management, Business Intelligence, Client Relationship Management, Hiring.
- Adhered to strict Project scheduling for Release Management consistently being two weeks ahead of schedule with the development and regression testing of applications.
- Responsible for overall management of project to meet objectives, management of change control process, sizing of change request and impact to current deliverables as well as forecasting for future scheduled deliverables.
- Responsible for Interfacing with internal BUS team with Certifications and Authentications of Wealth Management applications as well as SOA for Wealth Management applications.
- Presently involved with another 3rd party vendor integration across multiple Wealth Management business units.
- Deployed a scalable network solution based on Cisco's Nexus architecture to support a global VMWare rollout for GM in seven major HP Data Centers.
- Provided technical leadership and guidance to network engineering teams performing designs, consulting and deep technical support for major accounts supporting General Motors, GMAC, Delphi and Dow Chemical.
- Directed network engineering for client-owned premises and Data Centers - both logical and physical network designs.
Diploma In Embedded Systems Design
Technical Delivery Manager II Resume
Objective : With 10+ years of experience successfully managing the entire SDLC for a variety of companies with a diverse portfolio of development efforts, looking forward to a new challenge/opportunity where can not only utilize but also advance technological and managerial skills while contributing to the strength and growth of a new organization.
Skills : Software Development, IT Management.
- Developed Best Shore (low cost, off shore labor) strategy and growth.
- Met corporate objectives in migrating work and reducing expenses while maintaining client satisfaction and group productivity.
- Supported the creation and deployment of an internal Quality Management System for use in the network engineering organization.
- Successfully passed and maintained ISO certification.
- Supported the Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3 Certification.
- Provided further process improvement within the engineering organization.
- Managed the technology delivery for the Data warehousing solutions for retail bank with the focus .
B.E. In Computer Science
Technical Delivery Manager I Resume
Summary : Result Oriented IT professional with over 20 years of experience managing technical infrastructures, people, client relationships, and the projects required to maintain and grow business. Accomplished Project Manager, Business Planning Consultant and Technical Delivery Manager responsible for proposals to client management in the private and government sector spanning multiple industries.
Skills : Project Management.
- Directed data center operations of a Mainframe(ZOS), VM, AS400, Tandem, UNIX, NT and Network Infrastructure, comprised of 2600 MIPS, 1500 servers and multiple midrange platforms.
- Technically responsible for batch execution (CA7 and Control-M), online operations (IMS, CICS, DB2), network operations and resource management Executed changes requiring, system shutdowns, power on resets and network moves.
- Analyzed Data reporting on disk and tape drive errors, performance spikes and security violations, addressing issues with vendors, performance tuners, users and managers.
- Performed Environmental checks on main power feeds, UPS, Battery Backup/Diesel Generators Initiated a variety of process improvement activities, performed training, and participated on projects associated with the installation and implementation of new hardware and software.
- Reviewed and approved change management requests for validity, procedures, timing and back out plans to be executed weekly.
- Managed change windows and technical resources, tracking progress, issues and completion for compliance and communication to leadership.
- Documented all problems and outages and compiled report for daily morning meetings.
Lead Technical Delivery Manager Resume
Objective : Expertise is intentionally broad-based to meet the adaptability and demands of a continuously changing business and IT Market. Background includes a BS in Mechanical Engineering, Kepner-Tregoe Project Management, and an ability to understand both business and technology needs. Recognized attributes include providing top service delivery via excellent written and verbal communication skills, analytical thinking, and being a team player.
Skills : UML, Process Engineering, Quality Engineering, Business Intelligence, Data Modeling, MicroStrategy, Netezza, Puppet, Java, Visio, Requirements Gathering, Project Management.
- Responsible for contract management including renewals, cost management, staffing, and technical proposals.
- Advocated software process improvements.
- Maintained Disaster Recovery procedure manuals.
- Coordinated resources for onsite and offsite drills and worked with Sungard and Iron Mountain to ensure data and environment needed to perform drills were scheduled appropriately.
- Responsible for budget, staff and direction for an organization of approximately 25 employees including, system/helpdesk operators, system administrators and project managers.
- Managed administrative needs of personnel including, compensation, performance reviews, rankings, benefits and hiring.
- Conducted data center tours for clients and civic groups.
Technical Delivery Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced HR Manager and Team Leader. Demonstrate ability in building functional departments which align to organizational goals. Strengths in project management, break/fix problem resolution, leading special projects teams and in meeting bottom line objectives. Possess exceptional relationship building skills. As Project Coordinator; managed all aspects of project from sizing through complete implementation. Resourceful, dedicated and sought out to drive results. Skilled in a wide range of HR issues.
Skills : Team Building, Project Management, Remote/Matrix Management.
- Responsible for leading project teams, project coordination and work direction of technical staff.
- Supported 65 customer locations across 16 states.
- Maintained ISO 9000 quality certification and performed KPMG internal audits on support teams.
- Partnered with sales on new business opportunities, operational representative at client sites for due diligence activities Significant.
- Led transition of the first AS400 to EDS data center in Dayton, Ohio.
- Provided space planning and property management services for Corporate Real Estate clients.
- Consulted with business partners and composed business requirement documents for reporting needs.
BS In Mathematics