System Technician Resume
Summary : Managing daily operations delivery procedures. Setting schedules routes. Hiring training of contractors. Results-focused and recognized leader lauded by management for delivering the highest levels of customer service with diligent follow-up.
Skills : Project Management, Hardware, Desktop Support, Budgeting, Customer Service, Organizational.
- Responded technical service calls outages.
- Serviced line problems, both underground overhead.
- Served as on-call technician for after hours and weekend outages service issues.
- Performed quarterly FCC compliance test.
- Performed routine maintenance service plant equipment.
- Ensured superior customer service.
- Worked in head end (main distribution) installing new equipment for new services and other maintenance of equipment.
- Installed and spliced fiber lines.
Sr.System Technician Resume
Summary : Strive to perform all work according best interest of company. Dedicated to monitoring all progress and performance, quality and timeliness of all duties assigned for personally, others working with me.
Skills : IT Installation PC Repair, Help Desk IT Support.
- Ensured proper installation of cables, operating systems software.
- Followed internal procedures for change management, incident management escalation.
- Evaluated conducted technical functional research and analysis.
- Escalated unresolved issues to appropriate level.
- Provided after-hours support for applications and project efforts when needed.
- Referred to blueprints, repair manuals parts catalogs to diagnose repair equipment.
- Operated precision measuring instruments electrical electronic testing devices.
Jr. System Technician Resume
Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise Include the use of power equipment, customer and management skills as well as general warehouse duties. Software Engineer, Computer Associates. Systems Programmer II, H.B. Zachry Software Engineer, Cinram Wireless. Desktop support for E.I. Dupont (Contractor). Supporting, programming.
Skills : Technical : Proficient In Microsoft Office Programs, Knowledge Of Operating Systems.
- Provided Systems support production floor.
- Assisted and train users in use of Motorola Software for testing of cell phones.
- Utilized SQL to manage databases in Oracle.
- Solved data related issues related to orders phones within orders.
- Set up and configure phone testing software (CMUgo & Mototriage, etc).
- Developed C# (MS VS 2010) application to gather phone test data from test logs.
- Maintained SDLC for above applications.
AAS In Computer Programming
Asst. System Technician Resume
Objective : Challenging rewarding senior technical position in company where prior experience, personal ability, and commitment professionalism would be of value. Motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities. Areas of expertise Include the use of power equipment, customer and management skills as well as general warehouse duties.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Autocad, C++, Microsoft Visio.
- Consulted with and determined best technical solutions for clients, such as: topology, software solutions, upgrades, start up needs.
- Troubleshot repair client networks, workstations, hardware, software peripherals.
- Provided technical instruction to clients.
- Supported small business networking, wiring, set up off site workstations, remote access.
- Scheduled maintenance and back-ups.
- Supported Windows based applications, hardware, software.
- Identified and corrected performance issues.
B.S. In (C.I.T.) Computer Information Technology
Associate.System Technician Resume
Summary : Obtain position where my in-depth knowledge analytical skills in cable telephone industry will help provide your customers with reliable services they deserve. Results-focused and recognized leader lauded by management for delivering the highest levels of customer service with diligent follow-up.
Skills : Systems Security.
- Disconnected and collected past due accounts, money handling responsibilities.
- Performed signal leakage detection correction.
- Worked in seasons regularly scheduled weekends.
- Educated customers as to proper operation of all services, equipment, home terminal units (HTUs).
- Included field sales of products services.
- Performed after hours network stand-by, troubleshooting and repair.
- Maintained company-owned equipment accordance with local system guidelines.
High School Or Equivalent
System Technician III Resume
Objective : Attain position that offers challenges within progressive innovative company that has opportunities for growth advancement for their employees.
Skills : Microst Word, Microsoft Office, Power Point.
- Maintained plant by performing PM work trouble calls.
- Worked outages, storm damage, etc.
- Completed and 1 test away from being a master technician through Jones NCTI by completing all required courses.
- Troubleshot and resolved/repaired customer issues associated with company products and services including voice, data, broadband, and video.
- Responsible for emergency repairs while on-call.
- Followed up on all outstanding service requests.
- Provided technical assistance and training to system users.
System Technician II Resume
Summary : Quality focused IT professional offering accomplished experience, credentials and technical expertise in areas of computers, mobile devices, networking, software, system architecture. Desires a role as a teacher assistant/para-educator. Experience in leadership skills, multi-tasking strengths and excellent customer service. Currently pursuing my teaching credentials in special education and love working with children.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Windows Firewall, Proxy Servers, Windows Xp, Windows 7, Windows 8, Kali Linux, ACAS.
- Supported more than 3000 end-users, locally nationally.
- Installed and maintained wide array of desktops, A/V equipment, printers, mobile tools, and Nortel Avaya phone systems.
- Managed configuration performance management of all PC systems telecommunications.
- Achieved high level of customer satisfaction through patient, methodical approach problem resolution, with majority calls resolved within 20 minutes.
- Turned around tense situations positive outcomes.
- Assisted internal and remote clients with issues involving system navigation, Active Directory account administration, network configuration, file system architecture, operating systems.
- Recommended hardware and software solutions and upgrades.
Associate Of Science In Information Technology
System Technician I Resume
Summary : Utilize experience in technical field and contribute this knowledge become an integral part of working team. Results-focused and recognized leader lauded by management for delivering the highest levels of customer service with diligent follow-up.
Skills : Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical.
- Helped out with computer problems anyone may had Called potential customers ask if they were interested enrollment program.
- Helped with software solution for medical and administrative staff Attended to meetings about private software used by company to get information about updates and/or to talk about problems.
- Oversaw daily performance of computer systems.
- Answered user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation resolve problems.
- Entered commands observe system functioning to verify correct operations detect errors.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation cables, operating systems, appropriate software.
- Maintained records of daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, installation activities.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- (Certificado de preparatoria)
Lead System Technician Resume
Objective : Succeed in an environment growth excellence and earn job which provides me job satisfaction self development help achieve personal organization goals. Desires a role as a teacher assistant/para-educator. Experience in leadership skills, multi-tasking strengths and excellent customer service. Currently pursuing my teaching credentials in special education and love working with children.
Skills : Communicator , Team Player, Meticulous Manager, Dedicated, Accountable.
- Identifies and evaluates technology device equipment malfunctions; troubleshoots performs appropriate repairs for purpose of restoring devices functional operating condition.
- Collaborates with school's enrollment clerk in assignment issuing devices to students collection of devices from withdrawing students.
- Enters updates documentation tracking information into instructional materials asset management system in order to maintain current, accurate records.
- Responds to wide variety of inquiries and concerns from teachers, school staff, and students purpose resolving technical support issues and providing information needed.
- Utilizes school district's online maintenance work order management system enter update work orders regarding damaged malfunctioning technology devices.
- Assists in implementation of large technology projects annual collection and distribution of technology devices within school district.
- Assists in preparing devices and equipment in the school computer lab as needed for testing.
- Works with personnel in both the Networked Learning and Operations departments to contribute to an accurate and thorough inventory of instructional technology assets within the assigned school.
Associates Of Computer Information Technology In Computer Information Technology
System Technician Resume
Objective : Experienced Professional with wide knowledge base different fields of work. Such as Information Technology. Results-focused and recognized leader lauded by management for delivering the highest levels of customer service with diligent follow-up.
Skills : Microsoft Office,, Mechanical Aptitude, Food Safety Certificate, Former A+ Certificate, Visual Studio.
- Performed routine preventative maintenance and recommended/required updates specified by hardware manufacturers and software programs; installs removes programs necessary for proper operation.
- Installed programs as needed for employee to complete task on hand Operate master consoles in order to monitor performance computer systems networks, to coordinate computer network access use.
- Developed maintain procedures for troubleshooting problems on hand Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Maintained an inventory parts for emergency repairs.
- Designed, configured, and tested computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
- Trained people computer system use simple trouble shoooting Recommend changes improve systems , network configurations, determine hardware software requirements related to such changes.
- Compiled and prepared documentation related to production sequences, transportation, personnel schedules, and purchase, maintenance, orders.
Associate Of Applied Science In Multimedia